Overall Rating 4.5288427/5Overall Rating 4.5288427/5Overall Rating 4.5288427/5Overall Rating 4.5288427/5rating 4.5288427
Overall Rating 2.24519/5Overall Rating 2.24519/5rating 2.24519rating 2.24519rating 2.24519

Tiffany M.
Tamarac, FL
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Third Elantra!!
I just purchased my third Elantra. I have always had a great experience when purchasing my vehicle. Easton Jones is my salesmen. He is the epitome of excellent service. He always makes me feel like it’s all about my preferences and not about making a sale. I never feel pressured to do anything beyond my means. He’s the type that will pick up the phone and call you just to say hello, happy holidays or happy birthday. Kudos to Rick Case Hyundia - Ft. Lauderdale for chosing to have him apart of your team. You got this one right!😁
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the online survey and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectation and providing you with our excellent service. It is very important for us to hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will strive to make each visit a pleasant one.

Ronald M.
Professional and seamless!
Always a pleasure to receive professional and reliable service! Thank you Rick Case!
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/16/2019

FW
Fay W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The customer service reps.
Called up got an appointment right away, Took my car in and was greeted by my excellent service person Ernest Bynes, who took care of me and my car. Told me what they would be working on, even a small recall that I did not know about.
Only thing I regret , you guys do not vacuum and wash the car when it has been serviced, that would be a nice touch.
Think about for the future. I for one do no go in the car wash scares the daylight out of me. Do not like it. Fay W
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/15/2019

Rafael R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Jon was great. Very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend him.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/15/2019

David H.
Dania, FL
Accurate Service Time, Good Communications, Knowledge of Customer Benefits
All of my previous visits have been 5 stars, this visit was poor, My service writer did not give me an accurate time for service (2 hours turned into 4 + hours), I had to chase him down to find out about my car and he was unaware of a free loaner car when getting the 30,000 mile maintenance checkup. He could of offered me the loaner car and then I would not have cared about the time that my car was in service. I did not know of this benefit until almost the end of my wait, I read it on a sign in the corner of the waiting area.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you using our service department and look forward to serving you in the future. We would like to apologize to you for not fully meeting your expectation and hope that on your next visit we could earn a “five star” rating.

LR
Lillian R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Ernest is a great guy, very helpful
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to respond to our survey. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to providing for all of your future service needs at our service department. Providing us this “Five Star” report today is very much appreciated, as we all strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible and it mean so much to us when hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will continue to try to make every visit a pleasant one and hope to see you soon.

PB
Phyllis B.
to high priced.
try to review labor cost next time I may have to go to private mechanic.please answer me. thank you marco beja
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/14/2019

NS
Nicole S.
Dissatisfied
I came in to get an issue taken care of on my car and after they inspected it they could not give me an exact reason or cause on why my car was having that problem. They made a suggestion that may fix the problem but was not definite, which I did end up doing but cost me $245 which I can’t believe I had to pay for. My car is only 2 years old and I’ve already had 2 issues on my car. All my previous cars I’ve never had issues like this. I’m looking forward to when my lease comes to an end.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/14/2019

ER
Eritza R.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Good attention
Good attention, everyone is so nice

Steven S.
Sunday Service Dept is open
Like the fact I can get car services on Sunday

Mark S.
Hallandale Beach, FL
Prompt Service
My service manager Ernest
Byne did a fine job in getting me quick service.

Caryn M.
Prompt and Efficient as usual
Bringing my car in for Service is pleasant and time passes pretty quickly waiting for car to be done.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Some areas need improvement.
Most of the people are very courteous. They need to improve the communication with the customer to let them know the progress of the work , particularly if it exceeds the hour and a half that was promised.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Some areas need improvement.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/12/2019

MV
Mirna V.
Tamarac, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding
Excellent service as usual !!!!! Best service in town. Great team thanks Stefano, Midgi and Colin.

TH
Terry H.
Wilton Manors, FL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service if you are NOT in a rush!
I have no complaints other than timeliness. They do a good job but I rarely wait less than an hour for any simple job.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/11/2019

2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2019 Category: Service
My advisor was very helping for my servicing needs.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 02/11/2019

EL
Evenie L.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I’d like to really commend Nate for the excellent customer service that he provided. He was very nice and professional. I brought my car in for an oil change but upon leaving, my check engine light was flashing on and off and wasn’t driving properly. He informed me to bring it back so they could take care of it. I was provided with a loaner until the part had arrived for my car to be repaired. Nate kept me updated with the status of my car and was very polite. He provided the best customer service ever. Nate displayed a positive attitude and he was very caring. This gentleman must be an asset to your company.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!!!👍🏿

VS
Veronica S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2019 Category: Service
The people the mechanics they are awesome
This is my third Hyundai and I would not go anywhere else. The warranty is good and the service is good.