4.6

Felecia W.
Oakland Park, FL
2020 Hyundai Venue
05/15/2021 Category: Service
The entire company have a positive vibe
The best company I ever experience
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/15/2021

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to respond to our survey. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to providing for all of your future service needs at our service department. Providing us this “Five Star” report today is very much appreciated, as we all strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible and it mean so much to us when we hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will continue to try to make every visit a pleasant one and hope to see you soon. Our best wishes to keep safe and healthy during these uncertain times created by the corona virus and the general anxiety being experienced in our communities throughout America. Thank you again for your support.

Celia C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Rick case customer service staff
The Rick case customer service staff was very knowledgeable and experience in the service and repair of my blue hyundai Elantra 2015.
I was very pleased that Rick case serviced my car
Thank you.
Arnold Cruickshank
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/15/2021

05/14/2021 Category: Service
Be careful
They left my hood open after service. This is a certified dealer with “certified” technicians but nearly costed me 300 repair for a windshield had I driven on the highway and my hood flown open
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you using our service department and look forward to serving you in the future. We would like to apologize to you for not providing you with the service the proper service on your recent visit, we will be reaching out to you by telephone to further follow up regarding this service so we can make the necessary changes to make your next service a five star experience. Once again my apologies, and hope we can regain your confidence. Our best wishes to keep safe and healthy during these uncertain times created by the corona virus and the general anxiety being experienced in our communities throughout America. Thank you again for your support.

LR
Loreen R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Not happy
I have taken my vehicle here for years.
I was told a battery it was fixed, amongst other things,$546 dollars later service tech said car was ready, after he kept it an extra day because he felt it stall, I picked the car up and it leaves me stranded on a busy intersection, now back at hyndai and with a new service person and 2 days in no call and not sure what’s going on.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/13/2021

Abigail M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2021 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE TEAM!
Robert was so helpful & great!
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to respond to our survey. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to providing for all of your future service needs at our service department. Granting us this “Five Star” report today is very much appreciated, as we all strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible and it means so much to us when we hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will continue to try to make every visit a pleasant one and hope to see you soon. Our best wishes to keep safe and healthy during these uncertain times created by the corona virus and the general anxiety being experienced in our communities throughout America. Thank you again for your support, and we wish you all the best for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2021.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Tolls With Your Punches
Sure, service or repair is likely to take longer than I would prefer, but I always get the result I’m after. I appreciate service advisor Karim’s straightforward assessments and manner. He’s a dependable ally in my car’s ownership. I recently had an issue that four other garages couldn’t fix. This service center got to the bottom of it and got it fixed. Coconut Creek Hyundai sucks! Their service department people don't know what they’re doing. They just sell parts and services people don’t need to make revenue and look busy. And your car still won’t work right! Take your car here, instead.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/11/2021

James R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/11/2021 Category: Service
James
Mr Ernest always give exceptional service

05/10/2021 Category: Service
Mr James R
Mr Ernest always gives exceptional service.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you using our service department and look forward to serving you in the future. I am not sure if you actually meant to give Ernest a "1 star” rating, which is a very low rating as your comments indicated that he provides exceptional service, I will be calling to see if we did not provide the best service today. Our best wishes to keep safe and healthy during these uncertain times created by the corona virus and the general anxiety being experienced in our communities throughout America. Thank you again for your support.

Oakland Park, FL
2020 Hyundai Venue
sevice
Service was . I WAS IN AND OUT in an hour.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you using our service department and look forward to serving you in the future. We would like to apologize to you for not fully meeting your expectation and hope that on your next visit we could earn a “five star” rating. Our best wishes to keep safe and healthy during these uncertain times created by the corona virus and the general anxiety being experienced in our communities throughout America. Thank you again for your support.

OH
Orestes H.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hev
Need an Oil Express line
Oil changes should not take an hour and a half.
You need to be up to date with modern technology and assign one or two bays just for oil changes. There are other facilities that do just that.

Mikhail L.
Hallandale, FL
2021 Hyundai Sonata
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Changing my score because of great customer service
I want to personally thank Jimmy for responding to my earlier concerns about my last visit to Rick Case Hyundai service. He cleared up why it took so long to service my car.

05/09/2021 Category: Service
Great but VERY slow service.
They took 6 hours for a regular 6k miles service which consists of an oil change, tire rotation, and multipoint inspection. All of that doesn’t suppose to take more than 2 to 2.5 hours. They have returned my car after almost 6 hours, which made me miss an appointment I had that day. My car also wasn’t washed by the service. Overall staff experience was fine, I didn’t meet any problems there.

2020 Hyundai Elantra

ST
Shawnna T.
Miramar, FL
05/06/2021 Category: Service
I brought my car from this dealership. My last two service appointments I worked with Jimmy Richardson and he has been wonderful. He is very detailed in explaining what needs to be done to my car and why. The best!
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/06/2021

Miramar, FL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a recall and everything from scheduling the appointment to getting my car back at the end went so smoothly and efficiently. Robert Labelle was excellent. He was friendly and professional and made me feel at ease with leaving my car in his care.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/06/2021

TG
Tanisha G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2021 Category: Service
satisfied customer.
Because I'm a satisfied customer I will always go back to rick case to get service and also get a new ride.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/05/2021

John W.
Hollywood, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Lack of upfront honesty on needed replacement
Don’t believe it when a technician tells you your battery needs replacing. These newer batteries are more expensive but can last 40% or more longer than the old standard of 3-5 years, depending on weather locations. By double checking at 2 different Auto Zones they proved it.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 05/03/2021

I read your survey this morning and immediately went to our tester to see if indeed a proper test was done to your battery on your last visit, and it was using the Hyundai Battery tester. The tester determined that your battery has specifications lower than it should per Hyundai and is predicting a failure shortly and therefore recommended a replacement which in turn the advisor presented to you. If you take a look at the reprint of the test it shows the time and each area that this tester looks at before determining it present condition. You will also notice that this test is vin specific and documents the last 6 digits of your vehicle identification number along the date and time. I am concerned that you believe that we were attempting to take advantage of you which is not at all for what this company attempts to do and either the tester is inaccurate or the other tests performed at Autozone are not as detailed as the Hyundai special tool which we use. Please take a look at the results and you will see what it shows in each category and have a look at the test results you got from Auto Zone. I would be happy to retest the battery in your presence so we both can see the outcome of this test and maybe I can regain your trust in Rick Case and our staff, and maybe prevent you being stranded at a most inopportune time. If the battery is indeed in need of replacement I will try with my Hyundai rep to get you some assistance as the battery is not long out of its original coverage and you are a regular customer of ours.

Please let me know.