AG
ALAN G.
Cayucos, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/01/2020
Great service and attention to detail.
I will continue taking my Mercedes to Rick's German Performance for repairs and servicing.

CURTIS B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/31/2020
MB E-350
German Performance provides excellent mechanical work for our Mercedes and at lower costs than the dealership or the big shop in San Luis Obispo. Why drive over the grade when the best shop is right here in Atascadero? I requested an appointment for having the brakes done on our E-350. Got the day and time that fit my calendar. I assumed that they would do both front and rear. When I picked it up they said that only the rear brakes needed replacement. Other shops would have done front and back and made twice the money charging us for work that wasn't needed yet. These guys are honest. You can trust them to do great work and only recommend work that is really needed.

Marco M.
Honda Ridgeline
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Marco said the staff accomplished what he needed.

RL
RORY L.
Avila Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz S420
07/29/2020
Excellent as always
Never let you down, always do quality work.

AD
ALMA D.
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/22/2020
Air Condition in my 2006 MBZ C230
My A/C started blowing "hot" air so I called and Brian had me bring my car to the shop and they found that the A/C compressor was not working and that there were freon leaks. It was ordered and within 5 days they replaced it and the A/C hose. The new unit runs great.

DON L.
Porsche Macan
07/18/2020
Awesome People & Service
We had them perform work that the dealer quoted us at over 4x more cost. German Performance not only completed the work quickly at a very reasonable rate, they did it correctly and were very flexible with us on the appointment. They will get all of our service on all of our cars when ever needed.

SHIRLEY C.
Audi Q7
07/09/2020
Prompt and friendly service. .
Brian and his team never disappoint. Great service reasonably priced. They take good care of my Q7.

JV
Jack V.
Audi TT
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Jack said the business provided good service.

AC
Arlene C.
07/01/2020
Great service I’ve never been disappointed.
See above

Jon F.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jon said he's been to this facility before and they have always treated him well.

SF
Sherry F.
Chevrolet Trax
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Sherry said when she was traveling her air conditioner went out, they got it all flushed and fixed and helped get her back on the road. They were very friendly and courteous, very responsive, it was a really good experience and she recommends them 100 percent.

IW
Isaac W.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Isaac said this business diagnosed multiple oil leaks and helped make his vehicle run better. Overall, he really appreciated that they put him first.

RA
Raphael A.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Raphael said the business did an outstanding job.

Dan L.
Porsche Panamera
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Don. He said everything went really smooth. They were really good to work with, they had oil changes done and it looks like it went just fine. He plans on using them again.

MARIAN M.
Paso Robles, CA
05/22/2020
Love German Performance auto
Always professional and efficient service at German Performance! I have trusted them with my Audi since I purchased it 3 years ago!

Thanks