BRADLEY, CA
Very efficient
Very efficient

MINI Cooper Hardtop
Mini Cooper repair
Excellent diagnosis of problem. Repair completed in a timely manner. Very clean shop, they know what they are are doing.

SHIRLEY C.
Audi Q7
Outstanding service
The personnel go the extra mile. Always willing to listen. As a female senior I totally appreciate German Performance. Fast, fair, and they let you know up front what to expect.

AY
ANGEL Y.
Paso Robles, CA
BMW 750Li
09/11/2019
Honest, Knowledgable Shop that Wont Break the Bank!
I've been taking my BMW to shops convenient to where I live, or who my family recommends etc- but after my last experience, It's been decided that my BMW will now only go to German Performance. Other shops see a variety of cars- and sometimes BMW's- but they really don't know, or understand the car specifically. The last shop I went to for a smog told me there's no way my car was going to pass- They tried a couple of things, and for three weeks, and several more visits to the shop, I was stressing out, wondering what I was going to do, as my registration was running out. I decided to get a second opinion and came here- after a quick once-over, they could not determine why it would not pass. I took it across the street to a smog station, and sure enough- it passed! Three weeks of freaking out over nothing! My car needed some routine service done- so back it went. The work was completed in a day- and for a BMW- was not a heart-stopping amount of money. Everyone at the shop is really nice and willing to stop what they are doing to help or answer questions. When it comes to my BMW, my peace of mind, and knowing it will get done right- it will only be serviced by German Performance in the future!

AZ
Aaron Z.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said that nothing was wrong with the place. He got his vehicle back the same day.

TA
TOBIN A.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/09/2019
The service I received was exceptional whenever the time comes again to have my mini serviced I will bring it here the experience I had here went above and beyond my expectations thank you

PC
Pete C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the employees are awesome and very personable. The parts were there on time and the price was good.

TED M.
SANTA MARGARITA, CA
Volkswagen Vanagon
Vanagon Tank Re-seal
Re-seal was the easy part, back order parts is sometimes an issue, definitely not their fault.

Called me the next day to check on install, nice customer service.

MT
MATT T.
Templeton, CA
Volkswagen Golf
VW Tdi 60k Service
Great service continues with German Performance!

CLAUDIA S.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
Always great service

EC
ESTER C.
Lexus NX
08/30/2019
convenient location
Staff is friendly and the job got done in the estimated time.

LH
Lynda H.
California
Volkswagen EuroVan
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Lynda said the staff provided great service, they were very thorough and she was very satisfied with the service.

STACEY B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/28/2019
The best shop in the area!
I always have a great experience at Rick's German Performance. Everyone is knowledgeable, helpful and nice. They give good advice with information to back it up, but always without being pushy or high pressure. And the prices are very reasonable. I wish they serviced every type of car because I'd love to bring our Subaru there too! I tell people how great they are whenever I get the chance - I just recommended them to my boss yesterday, as a matter of fact.
Felipe from German Performance responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation! We specialize in European but we can also work on your Subaru as well.

HK
Heather K.
California
Volkswagen EuroVan
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Heather said the employees were honest. They provided good service. They completed the service in a timely manner.

LH
Lyle H.
Volvo XC90
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Lyle said he likes the staff and the work this business provides.

SR
STEVE R.
Volvo C30
08/13/2019
Timing belt service done. Punctual and at an honest price. Will use them again

TA
TOBIN A.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/10/2019
German performance
I was very happy with the service provided here will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend it to anyone

BN
Bob N.
08/05/2019
I didn’t have an appointment ( which I recommend) but had a programming issue with a new part ( installed elsewhere), so I stopped by German Performance they addressed the problem and reprogrammed the part. All in about 15 minutes. Now my X3 runs like brand new again.
Thanks German Performance for you top of the line technicians and customer care.
I will definitely be back for any issue or maintenance.
I highly recommend German Performance.
Bob
X3

ER
ED R.
08/02/2019
Great Job
You guys are awesome. You fixed my x3 for a lot less than the dealer and all in one day. Already referred you guys to one of my clients who has a Audi q8 .Thanks.

RICHARD W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/01/2019
expert and efficient
Quickly diagnosed check engine problem and while doing so discovered leak in hydraulic suspension system that would have led to expensive damage if not corrected.