FM
Car runs great

Melanie P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Melanie said she has never had a problem with them.

RE
ROBERT E.
04/13/2019
Always courteous
Brian is always upbeat and friendly. The work done is timely and clean. I appreciate that they consider my time as valuable too. Great business ethics! Thank you!!

MT
MATT T.
Templeton, CA
Volkswagen Golf
04/12/2019
Great Shop
Awesome mechanic shop for most German cars. Have had them service two different VW TDI’s and have been very happy every time. Easy after hour drop off and VW mechanic really knows those cars.

JOELLE C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/08/2019
Excellent service, fast and easy to get appt.
The work is very good and the people who work there are friendly and well qualified.

I wish you were not so hard to find, I always get lost!!

SUZY W.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/05/2019
Always wonderful service and direction
Always taking care of my needs. Thank you Brian!

RL
RORY L.
Avila Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz S420
04/05/2019
excellent as always
quality work, fair prices, dependable

Doug S.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Doug said he would recommend the business for service.

JEFF W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/22/2019
No bull
I really like these guys. After taking my Benz to most of the euro specialists on the central coast I decided to continue doing buisness with their shop. I also have a local buisness and at the end of the day I just want to get my car back feeling like I got a quality repair for a fair price. Because of the no bull aproach I trust them. And I have had them stand behind their work as a follow up to an issue that a factory part caused that they had no control over.I dont want to have my time wasted and be given the run around so I use German Performance.

Curtis B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Curtis said the employees followed up when it was just about ready for service again. They took care of his vehicle quickly. They did a good job. He stated he thinks they are really honest and he trusts them with every bit of his service. He has asked them to check the brakes twice to make sure they were good, and each time they have told him it wasn't time for attention, yet.

MARIAN M.
03/15/2019
Thanks for the wonderful service!
I went in for my 40K service on my Audi A4 and they were fast and courteous with completing the work at a fair price!
Thanks German Performance!

RICHARD W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/14/2019
professional, expert, well priced
While under new ownership, German Performance continues to offer expert service in a timely and cost effective manner.

We have been customers for several years, from routine service to more difficult repairs.

Rafael M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Rafael said the staff was knowledgeable. He hoped to get his vehicle back sooner, but they did the best they could and they did a good job. He will use them again when he is in the area.

DON D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/13/2019
Bryan and Phillipe (hope I am spelling these names correctly)
I am always pleased with my experience at Rick’s. I like the driving experience of my Mercedes, but, frankly, repairs on these cars are not cheap. If I used the local dealership, it would bankrupt me. Rick’s makes keeping my car affordable.

NL
NICK L.
03/12/2019
Efficient work, great customer service
Very thorough work!! Helped me with overdue maintenance on a 2003 325i I received as a gift. Fast and efficient services, and even a oil change isn’t a 3 hour oil change like most dealerships. Did an excellent job at pin pointing several oil leaks and provided a effective fix. Definitely recommend for a local German auto mechanic

TK
THERESA K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/12/2019
German Performance the only place I would take my vehicles!
I know that when I take my BMW X5 or Toyota Tundra that I will get the best service at a fair price. I trust their recommendations and the quality of their work.

BU
BOB IS THE BEST

Volvo V70
03/06/2019
Great auto repair
We take our Volvo and Porsche to Ricks regularly. Everyone there is always helpful and friendly. They have always done a great job on our cars.

WR
Wes R.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Wes said that the business has always done an excellent job.

Kevin S.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business was done before the time expected and it was done well.