Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Work done on time

ALEX S.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/19/2018
Takes care of your problem and friendly folks
Takes care of your issues and keeps you informed with what's going on. Will find theost affordable solution to your problems. Thank you Rick's service center

LAVONNE B.
Mercedes-Benz C240
Ms
They are always courteous; I get in at the time of my appt. If anything unseen needs to be fixed, I am apprised of the situation so it can be handled in a timely manner.

JEREMY K.
Great Service!! Very Professional
Very professional and helpful. Really explain what issues need to be fixed on your vehicle.

CR
CASIE/DAN R.
Chrysler 300
Visit
As always quick and friendly

JANICE S.
09/18/2018
Makes having your vehicle serviced a pleasure!
Have never been treated better! Never a worry about being overcharged and everything is fully explained if you have questions. Very honest!

Chevrolet Tracker
09/14/2018
Fast done right (but no kind of discounts for locals
Best place ever just needs local discounts please

RODNEY B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
Battery warranty
Very professional service. The owner went out of his way to help me and get me back on the road as soon as possible. Best auto repair shop in Sevierville.
Rick B. from Rick's Service Center responded on 09/14/2018

LH
LISA H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Lisa Hawthorne Chevy avalanche
The staff there is great they got my truck right in and took my needs seriously.
The staff called me in the morning and told me that I had an issue that I hadn’t known about and they fixed it as well I s the initial issues.

KAREN B.
My Experience
Rick's provided great service and everyone I dealt with was kind and professional.

JEFF H.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Chevrolet Suburban
EXCILENT SERVICE
My wife and I retired to the area last year after coming for over 25 years. We were told about Rick’s for service and we have extremely pleased with their service each time and would HIGHLY recommend them.

BC
BONNIE/DENNIS C.
09/12/2018
Honest, reasonable, pleasant and extremely knowledgable
Ricks is a very well known car repair shop in Sevierville TN. Word of mouth is Ricks best advertisement. He and his entire staff are honest, well trained, knowledgable in their work. We dont know what wed do without his services.

TIM S.
Lincoln Navigator
09/12/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
Oil change and tire rotation. They are professional and courteous. It was done in a very timely matter. Tom was great to work with.

KH
KEVIN H.
Chevrolet Corsica
09/11/2018
Car drives like it’s new!
Ever since I’ve owned my car, it was always loud inside & rough riding. To start it, the engine had to spin at least 12 times before it cranked, and it’s a 4 cylinder. Got my car back today and it’s as quiet as a new car inside, much smoother ride, and it starts like a new car. Ricks went above and beyond to get my car done right.

LH
LISA/RONALD H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/11/2018
Great job
They took care of everything as requested and completed as promised. We will definitely continue business with Rick’s.

WM
WALT M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/10/2018
Super service
Rick’s always provide top notched service for our vehicles!

AH
AMY H.
09/07/2018
Honest and Reasonable
I heard about Rick’s from several friends and am so glad I did! My car had been shuddering, but the dealership was unable to find anything wrong. I took it to Rick’s and they used a special diagnostic tool and were able to find and repair the problem. I’ll use them again and again!!

DAVE P.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Cadillac SRX
09/06/2018
Extremely Satisfied!!
Could not be more pleased with my experience. From the front desk on arrival to picking the car up, everyone was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and professional.
Great with ongoing updates as to repair prognosis.

LINWOOD/TERRI M.
Greenville, NC
Chevrolet Corvette
09/06/2018
very nice. took us in and helped so kuch
we got i to town late on monday and the only car we had broke down. we had to have the car towed to Rick's. we valled the next morning and even though they were very busy they ordered the parts we needed and within hours of getting the parts the car was done. the costs were reasonable. yhe communication was great. we are so appreciative of Ricks communication. and Rick himself was always available. great experience

INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/05/2018
Best in town
Hands down the best shop in the county