Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SAMANTHA M.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
11/17/2018
Needed Belt Replaced
I needed a belt and idler pulley replaced. I emailed Rick's and they were super flexible and helpful. Once I got there, I was in and out in no time. They have a kids corner for children to play as you wait. It helped keep my 2 year old occupied. They were super friendly and I look forward to using them in the future.

JUSTIN C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/16/2018
honest and professional
One of the few places to trust in Sevierville.

PF
PATRICA F.
11/15/2018
Great friendly people, very family oriented
Very friendly people, very family oriented.. Always very prompt, they always explain details...

EP
EDDIE P.
11/15/2018
Local dependable honest
Did what they said in a timely manner

STEVE H.
Jeep Liberty
11/14/2018
Steve Hanson
I am very pleased with the service and the quality of their work.
They complete the job on time and at the price they quote.
Honest people

BR
BARBARA R.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
11/13/2018
Awesome 😎 Amazing 😉 we love Rick’s Service Center.
We had an emergency 🚨 and Rick came through as always.

11/13/2018
Found problem and fixed it right at good price
They correctly diagnosed the problem with my truck - alternator was bad, but they also noticed a wiring issue and fixed that too. Everyone was great, kept me informed and truck was ready same day. Reasonable price too. First time at Rick’s, we’ll be back.

New Market, TN
Consistently, always great service
Have been going to Ricks for 15 years or more !! Always been very fair and honest with me!! Would not take our vehicle any where else.

AL S.
11/12/2018
Been looking for a decent repair shop. I brought my 97 Jeep Wrangle in with a bad oxygen sensor. A shot wait and a reasonable price. I. Was referred to Ricks by the folks at Murphy’s auto supply. Being new to the area I have found my repair shop.

BA
BRIAN A.
11/12/2018
Always reliable and time efficient
Ricks service is always the best. Courteous people and efficient workers.

CHUCK B.
Kia Optima
11/12/2018
Great service, great people.
There was a difference of opinion, and rather than argue and worry about making the max amount, she made sure I was satisfied by reaching a compromise. That means a lot, and guarantees that I'll be back.

DON B.
Don Bohanan
I appreciate the attention to detail.

BOBBIE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/10/2018
Oil change and checkup
Dependable and quality service. Mechanics are always available to answer questions and make recommendations for future needs of vehicle.

LP
LESLIE P.
11/08/2018
Friendly and professional
Great people great work thank you Rick’s

SUZY/JOHNNY C.
Pigeon Forge, TN
11/07/2018
Great folks
We always use Ricks Service. They always take care of their customers. Everything is always fixed correctly, promptly. Would definately recommend Rick's.
Rick B. from Rick's Service Center responded on 11/08/2018

We appreciate your support and business through the years.

RICK'S

LIZ B.
Dodge Dakota
11/07/2018
Great service, Nice people. Always happy with my service there!
I tell everyone I know who needs service on their vehicles about Rick's ...the only place I go for repairs and questions anymore.

ZM

CE
CINDY E.
11/06/2018
Cindy A
I highly recommend Rick’s Service Center. They have always taken good care of me and treated me fairly.

DEBBIE H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/05/2018
Good service..and very kind.
Ive been taking my car here for years..would not go anywhere eles!!!!!

LA
LINDA A.
11/02/2018
They take time to listen to me.
Always are polite and call back when they say they will. I believe they will do best job they can for you.