Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DEBRA C.
02/20/2019
Car
I have been using ricks garage for about a year I have four vehicles and they have worked on all of them ricks garage is a little on the high end but worth every penny I spend there I never have to take my vehicles back for what they fixed on my vehicles I was recommended to them and I would definitely recommend ricks garage to to everyone.

02/19/2019
Honest , friendly , and professional
Rick's is the best place to take your vehicle when theres a problem . You wont find anyone that cares about their customers like they do . Read a review 18 years ago and still agree God put them there for us .

CO
CLIFF O.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/19/2019
Easy Five stars. I can always trust these folks!
Easy Five stars. I can always trust these folks!

LK
LARRY K.
Ford Expedition
02/18/2019
You can trust Rick's
Fair and trustworthy.

MARIAN S.
02/17/2019
Truthful and friendly and honest
Honesty and friendly and truthful

LILLIE J B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019
Happy
I get great service and at a good price

JOYCE F.
Nissan Murano
02/15/2019
Thanks for the great service!
I am so happy that you were able to get my car fixed on the same day that I had my appointment. Great service and I appreciate that we have a great auto service center here in Sevierville without having to go to Knoxville and spend the day waiting for repairs to be done.

GO
GLENDA O.
Strawberry Plains, TN
02/14/2019
The service and the technicians are every helpful.

JIM W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/14/2019
Great sevice
Ricks gave a estimate and time they would be finished and they came in lower on both. Very friendly people.

JANICE W.
Ford Edge
02/13/2019
Got a quick appointment and quick service.
I called and received a quick appointment and the service was also very quick. They were friendly and knowledgeable.

BT
BOB T.
02/13/2019
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service, honest and great mechanics.

JERMY C.
02/12/2019
Unbeatable service
Fast, friendly and quality work done! I have been there many different times with many different vehicles and have had the same great service! Service with a smile and a “how are you doing today?”

AUSTIN M.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/12/2019
Great service from Great people!!!!
Everything was completed in the time that they said and in a Professional manner .
Thank you to Rick’s crew !!!!

02/11/2019
great and fast service
title says it all. Will be back

GB
GWEN B.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
02/11/2019
Quick, friendly & efficient service!
This time around all I needed was the replacement for the center of a hubcap...but Rick's had the part in the day after I ordered it, and put on quickly. I appreciate the great service as always!

BP
BROOKE P.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/10/2019
Customer Service and Great Quality of Work
They do a great job and I know my car is taken care of.

TK
TONY/ANITA K.
Honda Accord
02/09/2019
Very much appreciated
Great business. Had a overheating problem and took it to Ricks and the quickly diagnosed the problem and informed me and then took care of it. Very professional group.

Tony K

BJ
BRAD J.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/09/2019
Rick and his staff always do a great job at a fair price.

JOHNNY B.
02/08/2019
Top Notch Service
We're very fortunate to have a service center like Rick's here In Sevier County. Quality mechanics equal Quality service!

DENNIS/CATHERINE H.
02/08/2019
2003 GMC ABS light came on
Rick's service center/ had the ABS light came on / was a faulty sensor had it replaced // while it was being service they notice a wheel bearing that was bad // I had felt a bit of pounding at low speed // i am glad they replaced it before it caused any damage