Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KH
KEVIN H.
Chevrolet Corsica
05/22/2018
Outstanding in every way
Rick & his staff went above & beyond on getting me and my car taken care of. Even being slam packed, they still managed to get me & my car back on the road quickly. And they make sure it’s done right and running right before handing the keys back. There is not an auto dealer service shop that even comes close to Ricks outstanding customer & car service.

JIM/E.J M.
Pontiac Solstice
05/08/2018
Scheduled Service
It was time for my oil change and I had my tires rotates as well. As usual, everything was done on time and very quickly. The prices at Rick's are the best in this area.

CARLOS/TRACY B.
05/02/2018
Awesome,
Awesome as always!!!

LC
LAURA C.
05/02/2018
I am always very satisfied with Service from Rick's. His staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and they take time to ensure they have the correct diagnosis for my car issues. I highly recommend Rick's Service Center.

SUSAN/TODD B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/27/2018
Great repair shop!!
We have been using Rick's Service Center for more than 20 years. The people are very friendly, service is fast and reliable, mechanics are top notch, and their word is their bond.

KJ
KAYLA J.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/24/2018
Great service center!
Quick service, affordable prices, and friendly staff!

DAVE/JANET W.
Saturn LW
04/24/2018
Always great fast service
Thanks for getting me back on the road so quickly.

JESSICA D.
Ram Pickup
04/15/2018
Quick and friendly service!
Very respectful. Timely efficient service.

TH
TINA H.
Kodak, TN
Jeep Compass
04/13/2018
work
good people and great service

TW
TREYTON W.
04/11/2018
Always reliable, always excellent service
Rick's is one of those rare places where the service focuses on the customer. From allowing the customer to pick the time/date of service, to the feedback provided before and after the repairs from Rick's team. There are not many places in America where you can trust what someone says anymore, but Rick's Service Center can be trusted to provide good fair estimates and timely service every time.

Customer for life.

GC
GAGE C.
04/06/2018
Amazing Service
Everyone there is helpful and knowledgeable. The prices for parts and service are unmatched as well, and everything is always done correctly the first time. I’m a young person but this will definitely be the place I get my car serviced for life.

MIKE/MARY L.
Toyota Avalon
03/31/2018
Fast service
Home town treatment by the nicest folks!! Thanks for taking care of my cars.

CI
CRAIG I.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/29/2018
Very clean shop & office area. Great experience with staff & management. They explain all the issues in depth to get your car back on the road. I’m going to throw some love toward owner Rick. He is the glue that holds the operation together.
GREAT JOB ON MY PERSONAL VEHICLE

GREAT EXPERIENCE AT THE GREATEST CARE CARE STORE IN EAST TENNESSEE

SCOTT C.
03/29/2018
Truck Service
A recent service on our Toyota Truck, it now has 135K miles and it runs great. The mechanic advised of things to monitor that may need service down the road but Only the service that was required was recommended and completed. Happy Customer Keep on Trucking! Scott

JERMY C.

Kodak, TN
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/25/2018
Fixed my truck problem
Had a crankshaft senor go out and they had my truck fixed and ready to go the same day. Great work all!👍

DAVE/JANET W.
Saturn LW
03/24/2018
Good quick service.
Always a pleasure. Work performed quickly and back on the road. Thanks again ..

PK
PETE K.
Dodge Durango
03/23/2018
Let's see how many people read this to the end
Rick has been servicing my car for probably 10 years i'm the chief of English that fire department Rick also services miy fire department vehicles always friendly helpful goes above and beyond to make the customer happy and to make us happy with all the work that he does for us personally and the fire department would not want to go anywhere else he always treats us right and always does fantastic work never have I had to complain or an issue with any work that he has done for me and all at a fair price

JACK H.
Toyota Avalon
03/19/2018
Quick good service!
Great, quick service and friendly staff!

VR
VAUGHN R.
Lincoln Town Car
03/16/2018
Recent work performed on both my truck and car.
Quality work, fair price and a staff that "listens" to my concerns about my vehicles.