Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

08/21/2019
Very accommodating!
I had an emergency situation to happen. I called and Frankie answered the phone. Short version, I called just before lunch on Thursday and by Monday morning, my problem was rectified. Part had to be ordered and places are closed on the weekend! Wonderful service and staff!

HK
HARRY K.
08/20/2019
Efficient, polite, great work, timely.
They are very professional. The place is clean and has a nice waiting area. All employees were courteous and kind. Work was great and finished repair ahead of time. Would definitely take my vehicle to them again if needed.

SUE H.
Knowledgeable, Professional, Friendly
Rick's Service Center has the utmost professional staff and service techs. It is difficult to find great service these days, however Rick's has and exceeds expectations. A direct, no nonsense approach to auto care...thank you.

Hyundai Accent
08/20/2019
A great honest car repair shop!
I am so very pleased with the service at Rick’s and also the employees. Everyone was so nice. I was treated like a valued guest. My car was looked at, fixed and ready to go before I got off work. I will Definitely use them again!! They were highly recommended to me and I was not disappointed!

JANET G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/19/2019
Great service that was fast, great price!
Thanx so much for getting my car in to be looked at so quickly. I had a couple serious issues that y'all got to in no time! We will definitely be back when needed & will certainly recommend y'all to everyone we know!

JOHN/SARAH R.
Toyota Sequoia
08/19/2019
Quoted, fixed, and back on the road fast.
Called the shop because my a/c unit stopped working properly. That’s a problem mid-August. Frank said they could get it in the next day. They had the car apart and assessed the next morning, quoted the repair, and had it fixed and running again that afternoon. Can’t beat it!!

MISSY C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/17/2019
Always love Ricks!!! Always fair, honest & knowledgeable
They have always been fair on prices and knows how to work on all cars foreign and American made. Their customer service is outstanding.

STEVE/STEPHANIE H.
08/16/2019
Thank you!
This is about the 4th time I’ve taken a vehicle to Ricks’s and I have always been happy with the outcome. Once again this time they took care of my problem and made me feel confident and comfortable with the diagnosis and outcome. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

MADONNA B.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/15/2019
VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT REPAIRS HONEST
I'VE ALWAYS RECEIVED EXCELLENT CARE WHEN I'VE HAD TO HAVE REPAIRS,I RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES

SJ
SARA J.
Kia Rio
08/13/2019
Rick make sure his customers are satisfied
I really appreciated the way it didn't take anytime to get my car checked out and they told me everything I needed to get fixed I really appreciated them

LG
LINDA/LARRY G.
Great service!!!
Been going to Ricks for years and always have been pleased with the service and cost

DO
DARLENE O.
Lincoln Aviator
Rick’s Service
Great customer service...honest diagnosis and work...I have been going to Rick’s Service for 10 + years and they never disappoint!

CHRIS S.
08/13/2019
Outstanding customer service and expertise.
Rick's Service Center went over and beyond to be sure they were able to service my vehicle in a timely manner. They took me in without an appointment and finished my vehicle within hours the same day.

GD
GENE/ELLEN D.
Kodak, TN
Just what's needed.
Frankie called, advised, and then Rick's did only what was needed. Quickly and completely repaired at fair price..

JAMES S.
Dodge Durango
Battery issue
Fast service . People you can trust with ur car.
Highly recommend.

MELODY/BILL M.
Toyota Tundra
08/11/2019
Knowledgeable people
Love Rick’s Service Center!

GS
GREG/SANDY S.
08/11/2019
Convenient location
Me and my husband have been bringing our Jeep's here for a few years now and we totally trust them to be honest with us! They always take the time to fix things right.

AG
ANGEL G.
Acura RDX
Fast, friendly service
Customer service is great! I was in and out for an oil change in well under an hour.

DON P.
Super Service.
When you are stranded 200 miles from home and need help this is the place to go. Top notch service. They explained everything that was going on and what needed to be done. Wife and I really appreciate everything.

HG
HAROLD G.
Top of the line SERVICE!
Excellent service. Timley, efficent and very professional!