JAMES C.

RODNEY B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/21/2020
Good customer service
The technicians are very well trained and they do a good job of determining what is wrong with the vehicle. High quality service.

DK
DINA K.
01/17/2020
Exceptional service
Great service! They diagnosed the problem within minutes and were correct on that diagnosis. My car was fixed in record time! They also noticed two other things that needed to be done and called and gave me an estimate for that work. Then asked if I wanted that done while the car was still there. Got everything taken care of for a reasonable price and was thrilled with the service and quality of work!

LA
LYNN A.
Jeep Liberty
01/16/2020
My first visit to Ricks Service Center
Honesty is most important to me. I believe they are upfront and straight forward about repair work.

01/16/2020
The service was good and efficient.

01/15/2020
Ripped off.
Didn't tell me that they don't work with my warranty company until after I paid my co-payment. Couldn't give me a straight answer about what was wrong with the car. Next day I got great service somewhere else. Was able to tell me first if they work with my warranty company and what was wrong with the car. I showed Ricks auto my warranty first thing and they made my appointment and then called us with a lot bull. Waste of time and money.
Rick B. from Rick's Service Center responded on 01/16/2020

Sir, I apologize that you left our place of business feeling this way. We do accept your warranty, unfortunately your warranty company would not approve diagnostic unless you approved it first. Your policy does not cover diagnostics, and we try to explain to each customer that if the after-market warranty will not cover diagnostics then it is the customers responsibility. Knowing this, we informed you prior to working on your vehicle. We knew further diagnostics needed to be performed but we did not get your permission and only charged you the initial hour of labor that we had in the vehicle. We do not have the ability or control to decide what YOUR warranty company will cover nor do our technicians perform diagnostics for free.

Rick's Service Center

BC
BETH C.
Pontiac G6
01/15/2020
service
Rick's staff is always professional and informative. They take the time to give updates on how long.......and work in a timely manner. I have always been happy with their service.

ER
ELLA R.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/10/2020
Wonderful Service!
Rick's has worked on my vehicles for years. I trust him and his employees to be honest and tell me completely what I need. It is hard to find caring companies that will work with a woman.

WH
WENDY H.
01/09/2020
Smooth ride
My car hasn't run this smooth in a very long time. Thanks.

BP
BRIAN P.
Nissan Frontier
01/08/2020
The best around.
When my family has any vehicle issues, we always call Rick's for an appointment. They get the vehicle in, figure out the problem and fix it promptly and affordably. Top notch service always.

JACHAR R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/08/2020
Excellent service!
Efficient service and friendly staff whom I trust with my vehicle. Very highly recommended!

DJ
DIANE J.
Nissan Sentra
01/07/2020
Excellent service!
I really love it at Rick's, they care about getting the job done right, they are honest and helpful.

AG
ANGEL G.
Acura RDX
Amazing
I only take my Acura RDX to Rick’s. Great service!!

FA
FRANCIE A.
01/03/2020
Great service! Totally rescued us!
Rescued us from the side of the road! Took in our van and returned us to our hotel while they replaced a radiator in our van. I’m so thankful for Rick’s!!

JIM G.
Dodge Dakota
Great experience as always
A great place to have any type mechanic auto repair work done. From oil change to engine replacement this is the place to go. Very friendly and competent staff, highly recommend Rick’s Service Center!