BD
Bryan D.
10/22/2020
independent mechanic, convenient and efficient
Took good care of our state inspections. I liked talking to the mechanic who does the work instead of a "service advisor" at a huge, impersonal car dealership.

Scott S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/21/2020
Quick excellent sevrice
I needed brake pads on my car, and they got it done the next day for a reasonable price. They talked with me about options and what I could expect, so there were no unpleasant surprises.

10/15/2020
Always A Pleasant Experience
My vehicle is getting older now, so everytime I take it in for making abnormal noises I sort of hold my breath hoping it's not something major. I made an appointment and dropped it off the day before just to make it easier for myself and my alternate transportation. The clunking and rocking sound this time was my sway links, and he explained everything over the phone and had it done about an hour later. Expecting I was going to have to replace shocks or struts or wheel bearings, this was a very welcome, low-cost diagnosis and solution. I may have said this before in another review, but Ridge Road motors is always friendly, straightforward and efficient...I never feel like they're trying to "pull one over on me" and it remains my go-to auto service spot in the Ithaca area.

Robert W.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Robert said that he works well with the chief mechanic there. He does a good job on his vehicle. He appreciates doing business with them.

VH
Vivian H.
King Ferry, NY
Honda HR-V
10/13/2020
Was very pleased with appointment. Car taken right in and was ready in less than the time expected. Had nice conversation with mechanic. My concern is that you are able to find someone to help him so that he can have vacation time. Expect you will.

MK
Milton K.
10/09/2020
Reliable, prompt, terrific service.
As usual, we can depend on Ridge Road Imports to deliver prompt and superb service on our car. They also graciously helped us out with pick up and delivery in that we have only one car and the waiting room is now off limits. Thank you so much.

CR
caitlin r.
Cortland, NY
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/08/2020
Great and Quick Service
Quick service and great customer service.

CD
Christopher D.
10/06/2020
Excellent service and fair prices
I always bring my car to Ridge Road Imports for service for two simple reasons: they provide excellent and honest service and their prices are fair and reasonable. Also, they care about their customers and go out of their way to be friendly and thoughtful.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Aurora, NY
FIAT 500
10/03/2020
They go out of their way to be helpful, which makes the whole process simple and easy:)

John A.
Lansing, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/01/2020
Ridge Road Imports is providing great service!
I brought my car in for an annual inspection - and while it was there, Robert gave it a thorough check-up, found a nail in one of the tires (!) and turned it around in a day. (As usual) we are really pleased with his level of service and responsiveness... keep it up!

09/30/2020
Prompt and excellent service
They always do an excellent job on the car and check for any safety concern they may be to make sure the car is safe.

Ron S.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Ron said the business has always had an outstanding reputation. He said he liked how Robert handled everything. He says Robert did an excellent job, very honest, trustworthy, and he very happy with the service. Ron said he is thankful for Robert.

Susan M.
09/23/2020
Convenient to my home. Able to get an appointment quickly. Excellent work
I have appreciated the quick and excellent service, at a very reasonable price, at Ridge Road. A pleasure to do business with them

LK
Logan K.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Logan said that Robert is excellent at everything he does. He's very professional and she's extremely happy with their service.

Ashley B.
Honda HR-V
09/17/2020
Great cars and great service
They were very Nice and the process was simple. I did a trade in and my new car is amazing!