Janice L.
Dryden, NY
05/15/2019
Both Ray and Elliot were very helpful and looked for a car specifically for me. So I now have a car that I'm very happy with. Thank you very much.

Dorothea S.
Nissan Versa
05/15/2019
Best in the Business for Sales and Service
Ridge Road Imports has provided Excellent service for my Nissan Versa . As a Senior Citizen, I value the attention given to every detail at the proper fee. I have confidence that I will be driving a safe car for many more years due to the service provided. They are very courteous and go to Extra Mile for your satisfaction. I would not go anywhere else. Thanks for a great Service Department.

Russell G.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Russell said the staff at this business know how to fix his vehicle. He went to 3 different mechanics and none could fix it , but they could.

DV
Dorothy V.
Honda Element
05/13/2019
Love our Honda Element, thanks Ridge Road Imports!
From the moment we first visited and test drove our Honda Element we felt at ease and relaxed. After a good test drive there were a few items that needed to be addressed, which were taken care of promptly and our purchase was ready to be completed within a few days! There was absolutely no high-pressure sale agenda, just helpful and friendly service and support from beginning to end. We LOVE our Honda Element and very much appreciate that Ridge Road provided us with the ability to acquire one - thank you, Elliot and Ray!

05/13/2019
Convenience
Very consistent service and not over bearing, as a customer you are not made to feel like a number.

Sara S.
Toyota Prius c
05/12/2019
Service/Time
My appointment was for nine a.m. My car was serviced at the precise time. Comfortable place for waiting, and the cost was Most reasonable. I wish that all Appointments would imitate Ridge Road’s .

AR
AnnaMarie R.
Nissan LEAF
05/12/2019
They know about EVs!
We knew we wanted a used EV and figured we’d have the best selection at the local megadealer. Wrong! Not only did they have very few to choose from, the salesman didn’t know what the readings on the dashboard meant! We decided to check out Ridge Road, and what a difference! The salespeople knew way more, and gave us plenty of space to look and talk amongst ourselves. They never tried to sell us up, and they asked a fair price for the 2015 Leaf—it was quite a bargain for a high-quality vehicle. They were super accommodating and helpful about helping us get it on the road. I encourage anyone to look here first.

Toyota Sequoia
05/10/2019
It’s great for so many reasons. Services offered, friendly, best prices around, they always go above and beyond what you would expect from other repair shops!
I was so happy that Robert and Elliot were able to fix something I thought was impossible for them to do, but they did it, with safety being one of their top priorities.

05/04/2019
Prompt, thorough service. No hassle, no razzle dazzle.
Great service.

Boris S.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Boris said he would recommend the business for service.

05/01/2019
The best and most trusted dealership. Highly recommend!

Subaru Legacy
04/30/2019
Honored their estimate
I bought my car from the attached dealership and, at that time, they gave me an estimate for a head gasket repair. Today, four years later, they honor that estimate. I thought that this was an honest and honorable act.

Joe R.
Toyota Tundra
04/25/2019
People and sevice
Another excellent job from Ridge Road. I am willing to drive the 23 miles for that kind of service. We have also purchased 7 vehicles there over the years.

Mathew B.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/20/2019
Ran over a dead deer on the highway...
The car was not happy but made it home
banging and rattling. Robert ha d us drop it off to look at. We expected it back days later, but he evaluated and fixed it the very next day even though they were booked up.

John R.
Dodge Caliber
04/20/2019
John R
As usual, Rob was courteous and expedient in getting the job done. Thanks for the great service!

Julien F.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Julien said the service was fine.

MT
Megan T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Megan said the business always does good work.

Buick LaCrosse
04/18/2019
Nice Shop
They provided fast courteous service, I'll be back for future work. Thank you

Miriam G.
Subaru Legacy
04/16/2019
Ridge Road Imports
Always expert, friendly and punctual service. Well done!!!!

AJ
Alex j.
Acura TSX
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the mechanic always does great work and he's fast and efficient.