Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
04/18/2021
Fast, friendly, & efficient!
The young crew were fast and professional on a Saturday morning w getting my Range Rover Evoque full synthetic complete, and out the door 👍.

BC
Bruce C.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Bruce said this business had great customer service.

Jose F.
Lincoln Navigator
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Jose said the business was definitely the best.

Chris M.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Chris said the service is polite, prompt and professional.

MA
Maria A.
Hyundai Tucson
03/27/2021
Great service & Prices
I found this service station on Yelp, based on the reviews and rating I chose to take my car in for pricing for a new tire, front & rear brakes and alignment. I had taken the car to the Hyundai dealer a couple of weeks but they wanted a ridiculous amount of money. Riker’s seem genuine and was able to provide me with all the repairs recommended by the dealer for half the price. We recently moved to Orlando and I would like to think that we have found our automobile repair station while we stay in this city.

John D.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/20/2021 Category: Service
John said that they were quick and transparent. It was a great. experience.

BG
Brandon G.
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said they were quick and honest.

Sue S.
03/14/2021
Quick and great customer service
My apt was at 12 I got there a little early they took me right in and told me about an hour. 1 hour to the minute and I was paying my Bill. Great customer service also

FB
Felix B.
Nissan Armada
03/14/2021
Easy and fast
Made my appointment online for an oil change and tire rotation. It was confirmed. Took my car in, they were ready and didn't take long. I was told that I would be needed new tires soon, which I knew and given an estimate. The way I see it, it's a great price and will be returning. Excellent customer service.

PS
PATTY S.
Kia Optima
03/11/2021
Great Service and Great Prices!
Kurtis, the manager, is a pleasure to do business with. He’s honest about your vehicle’s needs. His prices are fair and work is done when promised.

V
Valued Customer
INFINITI Q50
03/01/2021
Attentive Service
Rikers made oil changes for our vehicles easy. Easy drop off and pick up...

02/13/2021
Great service! Honest mechanics.
They are trustworthy and do great job every time I bring my car in for service.

MK
Mike K.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Mike said they always have everything ready to go when he calls, are very prompt and know what they are doing. He can rely on them, when he has a problem and he is very happy.

Barabara M.
Cadillac XTS
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Barabara said the staff handled everything quickly and kept her advised with what they were doing. Curtis did well handling the service.

ZC
Zaida C.
Scion xB
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Zaida said they had good customer service.