RJ
Roger / Kim J.
Dayton, VA
11/14/2018
Great Service! Friendly people!

CT
Cecil / Dian T.
Jeep Compass
11/14/2018
We appreciate your prompt service and excellent workmanship. It’s great to have someone we trust with our vehicles! Thank you!

Charlie / Chris W.
Dodge Dakota
Fair treatment
They are responsive to my needs and try to get my vehicles in and out as quickly as possible. If something is not fixed right the first time, they will work on it until it get fixed.

Daniel S.
11/10/2018
Knowledgeable
Our car started making some noises a few days ago -- it wasn't loud enough to be clearly concerned, but it was enough that we were pretty sure something was going on. I took it into Rittenhouse and a technician (Mike) drove around with me on the roads for a few minutes to make sure he was hearing the same sound I was. By the end of that time, he was fairly sure he knew what the problem was, which indeed turned out to be true. They took the car and had it ready by the end of the day. No funny sounds anymore! :)

CA

Anita H.
Waynesboro, VA
Kia Sportage
Helpful and honest
Honest and helpful auto service center with friendly, knowledgeable staff.

Dan / Susan P.
Linville, VA
Friendly and helpful
In a type of business where pricing is historically looked at with suspicion, Rittenhouse has proven to be fair and above board. It’s a pleasure to deal with their office personnel and they’re my first choice when I need help with the vehicles.

Charles B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/06/2018
Convenience and local people to work with
Hard-working people great to communicate with and independent owner

PD
Paul D.
Port Republic, VA
11/06/2018
Excellent and dependable service
Rittenhouse Auto is very fair in their evaluation, and most importantly then they do what they say they will do and nothing more than is needed. And the car is ready to pick up in a dependable manner.

VR
Vickie R.
Toyota Pickup
11/03/2018
Awesome Auto Service!
Once again I needed a repair on my Toyota pickup. I felt like it was my Master Cylinder and sure enough it was. Rittenhouse Auto seen me right away and searched for the part until they found it. Rittenhouse had me back on the road in no time at all and with such Friendly Service! Every time I drive by Rittenhouse I say out loud, ‘God Bless Rittenhouse’!

OB
Olen B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/02/2018
Good customer service
Received prompt service for an oil change. Even a cup of coffee. :-)

Dale / Tammy H.
Fulks Run, VA
Honda Element
10/31/2018
Great!
We always get awesome and honest service.

MJ
Mark / Emily J.
Timberville, VA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/30/2018
Great customer service.
Have taken my vehicle here for over a year know and always get great customer service at a reasonable price. Friendly staff too.

Tony / Susan B.
10/29/2018
Friendly place
Nice honest people that means alot .

NB
Nevin / Michaela B.
10/29/2018
Great place
I love Rittenhouse! Would highly recommend it!

John W.
Toyota Tundra
10/23/2018
Ecoedient service

Karl / Angela M.
Timberville, VA
Kia Optima
10/18/2018
When ever I call to make an appointment Robin is great. They can always find the time to fit is in. They're very reasonable with pricing and we won't take our vehicles any place else.

Jason B.

Edward / Diane G.
Toyota Avalon
10/16/2018
Service & Inspection
My appointment was @ 8 and I was out @ 9:15.

Jerry M.
Pontiac Vibe
10/05/2018
Always a pleasure doing business
I feel confidant enough to take my vehicle to Rittenhouse for all my automotive needs, regardless of scope of work. Having once been an automotive/Diesel mechanic, I feel my prior knowledge gives me ample experience in judging a good mechanical facility from a bad one. There have been a few very bad ones, however customer service is the priority and Rittenhouse blazes thru that fine quality every time. I hope you're facility is around for a very long time. Finding a good doctor for myself is one horrible chore, finding one for my car is another.