JIM G.
East Troy, WI
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/25/2020
Rivercrest Tire and Auto Service
We have been with Rivercrest for years. Excellent service! We are always satisfied! Very professional!

TW
THOMAS W.
11/24/2020
Great service, always!
Been coming here a long time, never had a bad experience , service is wonderful, people are friendly!

Curtis C.
Toyota Avalon
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Curtis said he was treated well.

BETH S.
Pewaukee, WI
Chevrolet Spark
11/19/2020
The quality of service
The staff is always pleasant and helpful and they really listen to what you have to say and give you answers to your questions that are given in a way that the layman can understand. I always feel as tho I can trust them to tell the truth. I have never felt that they were telling me I needed to get something done on my car just so they could make more money. All of the staff are great!

Waterford, WI
Mazda 3
11/16/2020
A++++ service
Best service any where, may be biased but I pay like anyone else and best value for the dollar. Always fixed right the first time unlike other shops I’ve been too!

AZ
AUDREY Z.
11/16/2020
Thanks for taking such good care of my daughter in getting her tires !
Thanks for taking such good care of my daughter in getting tires for her jeep! Always appreciate your great service throughout the years!

RZ
RUTH Z.
Kia Forte
11/14/2020
Honest and friendly people
It is always a pleasant experience dealing with the people at your place.

Carine S.
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with John. John said it's good.

DONNA W.
Pontiac Solstice
11/12/2020
on time
Thank you so much for getting me in on a timely manner. When those engine lights come on is the pits. Sorry for the mouse nest. Thanks for your knowledge on the repairs.

MARGE M.
Eagle, WI
GMC Yukon
11/10/2020
Amy and the guys always take care of my car
I can always count on Amy, Peter, and the guys to take care of my car, and let me know what needs to be done. They are able to add extra services when my car is in, and still have it ready when planned.
THANKS!

AH
Anita H.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Anita said they always have taken of her.

Eagle, WI
Mazda CX-5
11/08/2020
Staff is friendly and efficient.
We are always well satisfied with our repairs and general maintenance. Their coupon savings book is a real perk!!
Highly recommend River Crest Tire and Auto Service Center!!!

TONI M.
East Troy, WI
Nissan Rogue
11/04/2020
Honesty and customer service!
Thanks Amy! Your team is the best!!!

11/01/2020
Surecritic
Fast and dependable

KO
KEITH & NADA O.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/22/2020
Top-notch efficient service as always!
We needed a tire and we were in a bind. The crew located one and had it replaced in a timely fashion. Great job and excellent service.