Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

YB
YVONNE B.
Jeep Cherokee
Always great service
My go to oil change spot
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/18/2018

You are so welcome always. We appreciate your trust and business. Thank you so much

MJ
MARGARET J.
Fast, friendly service
I had been a customer of the business across the street that closed abruptly. Robert had always taken care of me there, and I heard that he had moved to ROF. When I had a tire problem, I went to ROF and reconnected with Robert and met Eddie for the first time. They fixed my tire in a few minutes, and I will be back. The waiting area is clean and pleasant, and the customer service is great.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you fo your visit and for the opportunity to take care of your tire issue. Robert and all of us at River Oaks Firestone will always be there to help with any car issues in the future. We appreciate you always and looking forward to seeing you next Service.
Thank you again..

HD
HENRY D.
10/17/2018
They are very convenient location and love the frienfly enviroment. They are knowledgeable on their job and price is competitive.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your encouraging words. We appreciate your trust in us.

DJ
DOREEN J.
San Antonio, TX
Trusted service provider
I can always expect to receive individualized service and consideration. River Oaks Firestone offers drop-off and pick-up service to minimize the inconvenience of having my car in the shop. I relocated to San Antonio but still come to River Oaks whenever I am in Houston so that Eddie and his team can keep my high-mileage 2006 Honda on the road.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for your sweet words, loyalty and business. We appreciate you and will always be Happy to Service your vehicle.
We appreciate you always.

10/15/2018
My last visit
All of my fluids for my car were added as needed. My car runs smoother than before.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for your encouraging words and business. We appreciate you so much

CATHY B.
Jaguar XF
Stellar service
Everything and everybody create a great team. Great service and efforts to minimize expense and waiting time. Love these guys!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for your trust and business. We really appreciate you. It’s always a pleasure to seeing you. Thank you again..

TP
TOM/ SARKA P.
Acura MDX
The best
River Oaks Firestone is the best. I really appreciated the objective advice I got from Eddie when I asked if I really needed to do a repair on a car that I planned to sell in a couple of months. His honest answer saved me money. I trust RO Firestone. They do a great job.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your encouraging words! It’s always our pleasure to seeing you. We appreciate your trust  so much.

KE
KAREN E.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Great team
Fast and polite service. Team really builds relationships with customers. As I was waiting for my car many people came in, employees knew them on site. It was like watching an episode of Cheers!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/10/2018

We appreciate your sweet words! Your lovely  comments made our day. Thank you for your business and visit.

IM
INA M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/09/2018
Professional Folks
These folks are professional, pleasant and get the job done promptly with a minimum of fuss! Excellent!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/10/2018

Really appreciate your encouraging comments. It’s always a pleasure to serve your vehicle. Thank you so much.

LA
LYNNE/JOHN A.
Kia Soul
10/03/2018
My go to place for everything cars!
River Oaks Firestone has taken care of both my personal Lexus and Chevrolet Suburban and our company Kia for many years. Depend on them for safety inspections, tires and advice on how to keep these older cars in good condition.

I TRUST THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Mr. John for your sweet words and business! We’ve known you and family for many years.. You are like family to us.
It’s always a pleasure to seeing you and serve you. We are so grateful to have a loyal friend like you.
Thank you from all of us here at your River Oaks Firestone.

PK
PRAFUL K.
10/03/2018
Courteous staff. Smooth experience.
Overall good experience when I had my windshield replaced. Front Office staff was good. Eddie had already given me a quote over email inquiry. Great to have drop off and pick up driver service. Would have given 5 stars but my only critique would be that the dash was a little messy after the replacement. Most likely dirt got in when the windshield was off.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for your business,we Appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle . Please feel free to bring your car anytime for a complementary wash and vacuum. It’s always a pleasure seeing you.

MICHAEL C.
Lexus CT 200h
09/30/2018
Always Friendly
Always will accommodate my auto needs. In this case, I needed a state inspection ASAP!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 09/30/2018

It’s always our pleasure to serve you and get you back on the road ASAP! We appreciate your encouraging words. Thank you for your business and trust.

MK
MARK K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/26/2018
Honest and Quality--That is their brand !
They do things straight up and do not screw the customer, while doing quality work.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you so much Mr Kamin for your business and loyalty through the years. You are the best Sir.
We appreciate you always

SL
SUZANNE L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
Firestone Review
Love following Robert, who is so very nice and most helpful to me. Work was satisfactory and done on time.
Suzanne
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you so much for your sweet words! Robert is a great addition to our team and we are so happy to have him on board. We appreciate your trust and business and we promise you to live up to your expectations.

CT
CHAMP T.
Mercedes-Benz S550
Friendly and reliable
Always courteous and timely.Very good work and they wash you car afterwards.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you Mr. Champ for your encouraging words and business. We appreciate your trust.

09/17/2018
Great service and very knowledgeable
They are awesome. Always great service, very knowledgeable and accommodating.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for your sweet words.. We appreciate you so much.

GA
GARY A.
09/16/2018
Clean and homey
I needed an inspection and decided to try here since it was close to home. I was greeted immediately upon entering, the location was pleasantly clean and well kept and all the customers there were well tended to. It is a place to which I will return when I next need service. Thanks!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you Gary for your visit to your River Oaks Firestone! I am so happy to hear about your pleasent experience with our team.
We appreciate your business and encouraging words. We are looking forward to seeing you next car service. Thank you again...

V
09/14/2018
Amazing
Eddie and his team have always been great!! I work in the car-industry and visit a lot of body shops & service centers, and the level of professionalism and effective communication from CADL-Motors far outweighs the competition.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you So much for your sweet and encouraging words. We appreciate your friendship, loyalty and business always.

09/12/2018
Absolutely the best!
Always reliable, helpful and impeccable work.
Thank you!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 09/12/2018

Thank You.. Thank You.. Thank You!

EK
EVE K.
Jeep Compass
09/12/2018
LOVE EVERYTHING!!
I always have a GREAT! Experience at this location! Everyone is so nice with great personalities! VERY clean restroom and lobby! They get you in and out! And they are honest with you and don’t tell you a problem with the car to just take your money!! I’m SO THANKFUL to have found y’all!!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. It’s always a pleasure to seeing you and servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your trust and business.