Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

05/09/2018
Outstanding customer service
I was blown away by the team and especially Eli. He made a great effort to accommodate my schedule, especially as they were winding down on a Saturday. I was grateful to be able to squeeze in without an appointment. On my next visit, he even offered to drive me to my location upon dropping off my car. Truly above and beyond. Not to mention, they did a great job. I would 10/10 recommend River Oaks Firestone.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you so much for your encouraging words .. We truly appreciate your feedback! Your comments just made our day here at your River Oaks Firestone much brighter. We value your business 💐 !
Thank you.

NL
NATASHA L.
Ford Thunderbird
05/09/2018
Best experience ever!
I have lived in Houston a long time and drive a 25 year old car. I have used various places through the years for service, some good and some bad. My regular mechanic went out of business and I didn't know where to go. A friend from work referred me to River Oaks Firestone and I am now their customer for life! Elias greeted me with a smile and handshake, offered me some bottled water and I could tell by the customers that were coming in that everyone is treated like family. All I said was that my car had a "funny noise" on the right side, the mechanic took it for a test drive, figured out that I had a loose bolt so that was taken care of, everything else was checked out thoroughly and I was done. I also need new tint on my windows and some body work and was thrilled to know that I can get all of that done at River Oaks Firestone instead of shopping around and not knowing who will do a good job or not. Thanks again for taking good care of me!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you Natasha for your feedback. We are so happy to have you as a part of our family at River Oaks Firestone. It’s always a pleasure to serve your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

JOANN S.
05/08/2018
Years of good service
I have been coming here for years now and recommend them. They are very efficient and will get you back on the road safely as quickly as possible. They take good care of their customers.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

We appreciate your business and trust in us dear.. It’s always a pleasure to see you and service your vehicle. We appreciate you always.

KD
KELLE D.
Katy, TX
05/01/2018
Great Customer Service
Unlike other Firestone locations in Houston - this one DOES NOT try to sell you things you do not need.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you Kelle for your encouraging words. At River Oaks Firestone we believe in servicing people vehicles and maintaining them. We appreciate your trust and business and looking forward to seeing you whenever you need anything.

CR
CHRISTIAN R.
04/30/2018
Great service and very attentive to details!
Had a tire repair done and staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely come back again for future services
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you so much for your FIVE STARS Review... We appreciate your trust and looking forward to seeing you in your next car maintenance and service..

Honda Fit
04/25/2018
Great service, honest estimates of time and cost.
Time and cost estimates were spot-on, and the guys took the time to help me understand what needed to happen so I could make better choices.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you for your encouraging words and business.. It’s always a pleasure to see you and service your vehicle.

GA
GERALD A.
04/25/2018
Always couteous and considerate of the customer.
Excellent experience during the past five years.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you for the sweet words. We truly appreciate your businesss and trust.. Sir,

04/21/2018
Friendly, competent and on time
I have been going to River Oaks Firestone for many years. They always work hard to accommodate my wishes and get it to me on time. I appreciate that they guarantee their work. The manager is always willing to discuss my issues with me before I agree to the work.

I always get my car back cleaner than I left it. Yea!

STEVE B.
Richmond, TX
04/19/2018
They found the problem I knew was there but couldn't find - and fixed it!
Stopped into River Oaks Firestone Tuesday for an oil change and tire rotation. They have been servicing my 2012 Altima since it was new. Over the last year I had noticed a problem with a slight vibration in the steering wheel when I went 70 mph or more. Since we had replaced the struts and tires and brakes there shouldn't have been any vibration. Anyway, this time they were able to find the cause, a leaking right CV boot on the axle to the right wheel. Replaced it, and now I can go 70 and not feel that little vibration that used to annoy me so. Thanks to the mechanics for finding the problem. Now I just have to find the money to pay my CC bill!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. We are so happy that finally we were able to find the problem exactly and fix it!
We appreciate your loyalty and business while we strive to offer excellent service.

FB
FIONA B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/19/2018
Great Customer Care
I did a search by reviews for tires and this came up, since it wasn't that far away from my work I popped in there. They were responsive and friendly on my arrival, even though they were busy dealing with someone else - just being acknowledged is refreshing. Two tires needed to be replaced and since I wanted the slightly cheaper option which took longer to deliver they took me to work and picked me up again. They icing on the cake was that they cleaned my filthy car. Thanks, I will definitely be back.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

It was a pleasure serving you, Fiona.
We hope that you continue to choose us for all of your future auto care needs.
 We really appreciate your sweet words . Thank you so much

MICHAEL C.
Lexus RX 450h
04/18/2018
VIP Treatment
Elias and his team really work hard to please and they took care of both my cars within a couple of hours, gave me a ride home, gave me time to walk to Whataburger for lunch, and washed and dropped off my second car at home. Wow!

VW
VERALISA W.
04/11/2018
Had good hospitality
The gentlemen greet me and always remember me. The employees offer water to their customers at no cost; bottled not tap. The mechanics have been honest.

DR. SHELLY L.
03/30/2018
A great place to do business with
Friendly, efficient service. Very willing to accommodate to customer's schedule and explain exactly what needs to be done on car service.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

We appreciate your sweet words Dr. It’s always a great pleasure to seeing you. Thank you so much

CHRISTINA C.
03/28/2018
Always timely and professional
I had visited this location only once before, a year prior, and they still remembered me. They are so polite and professional, and I always get out quickly.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you for your 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 review! It’s always a pleasure to seeing you and Service your car.. We appreciate your encouraging words and business.

IH
IAN H.
Deer Park, TX
03/27/2018
Wonderful Establishment!
I stopped by this Firestone after work 5:10PM for a state inspection...and WOW! Eddie the manager and his crew were so helpful and friendly. Offering me a water or soda pop twice, nice comfortable waiting area, and very affordable for the superb service. I appreciate Eddie and his team very much, will be getting my service from here on out! And they're only 3 minutes from my apartment! Who knew. Thanks guys..
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you so much IAN for your sweet words. It’s always our great pleasure to see you and service your car. We are so delighted to have very sweet loyal friends and customers like you.
Enjoy your day. Thank you again

SYED H.
Mazda Protege5
03/20/2018
River oaks Firestone has the best staff around, always friendly and helpful and always trying to do the best for my car. Can't ask for anything better! Thanks to everyone at River oaks Firestone, you guys are awesome!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

You are so welcome anytime Sir, We value your loyalty and business. It’s always a great pleasure to seeing you and serve you. We appreciate your encouraging words. Thank you so much.

TL
TINA L.
03/15/2018
My favorite Firestone!
We have always taken our vehicles to Firestone. Whether it be in Florida or here in Texas. River Oaks Firestone happens to be near my work so it's convenient to drop my vehicle off for work during the day. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They offer you something to drink the second you walk in. They have a shuttle available to take you to work and will pick you up when your vehicle is ready. Not only that, but their work is incredible. Had my Jeep in for an oil change, alignment and tire rotation and balance. When I got in after the work was done, it felt like I was driving a new vehicle.
Even though River Oaks Firestone is not near my home, I will continue to bring my vehicle here, they really are the best.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you Tina for your encouraging and sweet words, we really appreciate you. We are here to serve you and make sure you are safe on the road. I wish we had more time to complementary wash your car; But please bring your car anytime for a car wash on us.

KE
KYLE E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2018
Second to none!
This location and its staff are the best. Plain and simple. Been coming for several years and I always have a great experience. All maintnance is patiently and thoroughly explained to you as they show you your cars needs and damages in the shop, which I always really appreciate. I would highly recommend this location to others.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you Kyle for your encouraging words and business. We appreciate your loyalty.

PM
PAUL M.
FIAT 500
03/13/2018
Goes out of the way for their customer base.
Went in for a flat tire, turns out it was a problem with the wheel. Helped me every step of the way and even saved me from having to import parts from Europe.

DJ
DOREEN J.
02/28/2018
Always able to help
I stopped in for new wiper blades and a tire rotation but also asked about options for dealing with cloudy/grazed headlamp lenses. I was delighted to find that a few minutes of buffing left my 2006 Honda with gleaming new headlamps (also discovered that my power steering fluid was black and one headlight was out). So after a couple of hours, I was on the road with a almost-like-new car! Almost anything I need can be dealt with at Royal Oaks.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We appreciate your friendship and business. It’s always such a great pleasure to be at your service.