Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Volkswagen GTI
08/18/2018
Good service and correct price
I needed wheel alignment. I got the appointment in the same day I called. The vehicle was serviced promptly and was completed in the time announced. The waiting room was comfortable and a cold drink available. I was impressed by the technical report detailing the initial and final aligment measurements. Overall, I am very satisfied with the care to the customer and the technical work.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you Mr. Hernandez for your encouraging words and your business. It was a pleasure taking care of your vehicle.
Looking forward to seeing you next Service.

ANDRE B.
Nissan Maxima
08/15/2018
Great shop and staff
The staff was very professional. They gave me a clear explanation of the work needed on my car. The shop was nice and clean too. Great service !
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Andre for your visit. It was a great pleasure to see you and service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

LC
LYNN C.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/15/2018
The Best
Great owner, great staff. They are so kind, they know their business and they make sure that your car is fixed correctly. What a relief!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for your sweet words and loyalty.. We appreciate your business and trust..

GM
GWENZOLA M.
GMC Terrain
07/26/2018
The stafff are professional and courteous. They show you the replaced parts. And they wash your car when they finish the repair. Great people!!
Terrific
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you Dear for your encouraging words. It’s alwsys good to see you and service your vehicle! We appreciate your business.

LU
LESLIE U.
Volvo S40
07/26/2018
Efficient and friendly
I brought my car in without an appointment mis-afternoon and in less than 45 minutes walked out with all my inspection paperwork complete. The staff was very pleasant, and the complementary chilled water or soft drinks on a hot Houston afternoon a bonus.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you Leslie for your sweet words and business. We appreciate you and looking forward to seeing you next Carr service.

MK
MARK K.
07/19/2018
GREAT SERVICE !
They are honest and committed to quality service.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 07/19/2018

We appreciate your encouraging words and your business. We apologize for forgetting to install the cap on your car!
Thank you for your trust, Sir.

DAVID M.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/15/2018
Nice clean shop. Great service managers.
I have an older SUV and Robert and the service team provide excellent prompt service.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you Mr. Mauney for your encouraging words and visit to your River Oaks Firestone. We are so lucky to have such a great service manager like Robert and great team. We appreciate your trust and business always.

CATHY B.
Jaguar XF
07/15/2018
Great experience!
I was so happy to see my friend Robert when I realized I had several flat tires due to a huge pothole on Westheimer. He and the awesome team fixed me up and got me going again!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you Cathy for your visit.. Yes indeed we are all happy to have Robert Sanchez in our team. We appreciate the opportunity to help you and service your vehicle. Thank you for your sweet words and business.

CARMEN C.
Audi Q5
Glad to find a friendly Neighborhood Car Shop
With the recent closing of River Oaks Goodyear, I had to find someone new to service my Q5. Eddie and his staff offered a friendly welcome to all Goodyear customers. My inspection was quick and professional and I love my new wiper blade. Thanks and see you soon!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you Carmen for your sweet words! You are so welcome to your River Oaks Firestone. Eddie, Robert And Eli and all the staff are at your service to take care of your vehicle. We are so fortunate to have a Great Neighbourhood and Lovely Customers like yours.

Subaru Legacy
very efficient and fair
went in for a state inspection, found out that I needed to have all 4 of my tires and back brakes replaced (which I knew was eventually coming)- was very fairly priced and the technicians and staff were excellent to work with- would totally go there again.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you so much for your trust and business. It was nice servicing your vehicle. We are so glad that we were able to take care of the state inspection requirements to your satisfaction.
We appreciate your feedback as we strive to always improve our service.

CT
CHAMP T.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/23/2018
Robert is a great addition
Very nice clean place.Timely and affordable
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you so much Champ  for your encouraging words.
Yes Robert Sanchez is a great addition to your River Oaks Firestone and we are so happy to have him in our team.
We appreciate your visit and trust and looking forward to serve you always.

MOLLIE D.
GMC Envoy
06/20/2018
The staff is amazing.
I have been nothing but happy with my service at River Oaks Firestone. When you walk in you are greeted warmly and quickly. They explain everything thoroughly and in plain English for those of us who are not car people. That is greatly appreciated.
Overall I have been nothing but pleased with River Oaks Firestone and every chance I get I recommend them to someone.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you so much for your sweet words. It’s alwsys a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle.. We appreciate your trust in us as we strive to offer an excellent service.
Thank you again...

SD
SARAH JANE D.
Dickinson, TX
Kia Forte
06/19/2018
Customer service is absolutely amazing! Ben going here for 10 years now. Always pfroessional and fast! Can't say enough good things about these guys.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 06/19/2018

Sarah; you are so awesome and family to us. It’s always such a great pleasure to seeing you. You are the BEST...

MICKEY P H.
INFINITI Q50
06/14/2018
The best service for your auto in the Galleria, West U and river Oaks area of West Houston.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you Sir for your sweet words. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you next Service.

DR.RAY B.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
06/07/2018
Tire repair and oil change
The people at Cad L are friendly, courteous and do exemplary work.
R. Ray
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you Dr. For your encouraging words. We always appreciate the opportunity to be at your service. You are so welcome always.

GH
Gerald H.
05/24/2018
Great speed
Had my car in for an inspection . Was done in and out quickly ! Great job '
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Gerald for your business! We appreciate your loyalty and friendship. You are always welcome in your RiverOaksFirestone.

GH
GERALD H.
Lexus LS 460
05/24/2018
Had a problem with what thought was my tire and ended up being a problem with the rim. Staff was able to fix everything same day and a good price! Excellent customer service ! Thabnk you
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you Gerald for your continuing business and trust in us. It’s always a pleasure to see you.

05/09/2018
Outstanding customer service
I was blown away by the team and especially Eli. He made a great effort to accommodate my schedule, especially as they were winding down on a Saturday. I was grateful to be able to squeeze in without an appointment. On my next visit, he even offered to drive me to my location upon dropping off my car. Truly above and beyond. Not to mention, they did a great job. I would 10/10 recommend River Oaks Firestone.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you so much for your encouraging words .. We truly appreciate your feedback! Your comments just made our day here at your River Oaks Firestone much brighter. We value your business 💐 !
Thank you.

NL
NATASHA L.
Ford Thunderbird
05/09/2018
Best experience ever!
I have lived in Houston a long time and drive a 25 year old car. I have used various places through the years for service, some good and some bad. My regular mechanic went out of business and I didn't know where to go. A friend from work referred me to River Oaks Firestone and I am now their customer for life! Elias greeted me with a smile and handshake, offered me some bottled water and I could tell by the customers that were coming in that everyone is treated like family. All I said was that my car had a "funny noise" on the right side, the mechanic took it for a test drive, figured out that I had a loose bolt so that was taken care of, everything else was checked out thoroughly and I was done. I also need new tint on my windows and some body work and was thrilled to know that I can get all of that done at River Oaks Firestone instead of shopping around and not knowing who will do a good job or not. Thanks again for taking good care of me!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you Natasha for your feedback. We are so happy to have you as a part of our family at River Oaks Firestone. It’s always a pleasure to serve your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

JOANN S.
05/08/2018
Years of good service
I have been coming here for years now and recommend them. They are very efficient and will get you back on the road safely as quickly as possible. They take good care of their customers.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 05/09/2018

We appreciate your business and trust in us dear.. It’s always a pleasure to see you and service your vehicle. We appreciate you always.