Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Acura MDX
12/11/2018
Fast and friendly service
I came in to have my vehicle inspected for the annual registration. Was told it will take 2-3 hours (it was a Monday). I was given a ride back to my home. Two hours later, was told the vehicle is ready to be picked up. The manager also told me of deficiencies in my vehicle that needed to be fixed. Otherwise it was ready for registration. I will use these guys again for my auto repair needs.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Ken for your patience that Day. It’s always a pleasure to seeing you. We appreciate your trust and business. We are looking forward to seeing you this Saturday to inspect the other vehicle. You are so welcome anytime.

JAMES C.
Nissan Maxima
12/05/2018
Excellent Customer Service all around
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your sweet words and business . We appreciate your trust in us. It’s always a pleasure to seeing you.

12/05/2018
Wonderful
We take all of our cars here! They are attentive and do such great work.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for your sweet words. We are always at your service. We appreciate your trust and business.

MARY ANN M.
11/28/2018
Quick response to my problem!
Robert , the service manager , Is always kind and gracious to me and addresses the problem!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 11/28/2018

You are so welcome anytime. Our manager Robert and the whole team at your River Oaks Firestone are at your service always. We appreciate your encouraging words and business.

RICHARD H.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/27/2018
Always do what they say they will do.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your sweet words. It’s always a pleasure to have a loyal customer like you. We appreciate your trust and business and wish you a very happy holiday season.
Thank you again...

BE
BELINDA E.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/21/2018
The workers are friendly and very informative and helpful!!!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for your sweet words and feedback. It’s always a pleasure. Have a safe and happy thanksgiving holiday. We appreciate your business.

LD
LAUREL D.
Richmond, TX
Acura 3.2TL
11/20/2018
Honest Protector
Eddie and his team have been my auto mechanics for over 10 years. He has helped me with several vehicles over this time. I have always experienced above and beyond customer service from everyone. They are curterous over the phone and always ready to accommodate me. I trust their evaluations and repairs.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you Dear for your sweet feedback. You are a family to us and it’s always a pleasure to seeing you. Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday. You are the best.

AG
ANNE G.
Lexus GX 460
11/14/2018
Excellent customer service. Polite and professional. Diagnosed the issue and corrected it. Very pleased and will return.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to take care of your vehicle. We are so glad that you are pleased with your experience. It’s always a pleasure to serve you.
Thank you again and we wish you and family a very happy Holidays.

Porsche Panamera
11/14/2018
River Oaks Firestone
Great service and always friendly.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much. It’s always such a great pleasure to seeing you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving holiday.

LA
LYNNE/JOHN A.
Lexus IS 350C
11/07/2018
Peace of mind!
My wife called to say her car stopped running,,,What do I do? Then said , just restarted, what do I do?

Drive to River Oak Firestone, let them take care of it!! And they did - generator and battery, but after 6 years I can't complain about Lexus original parts.

The fact is we knew where to go and who we could trust. Peace of Mind!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 11/07/2018

We are so thankful to have a very loyal friend like you Mr. Averett. It’s always a pleasure to serve you and family. We wish you all the best and a very happy holiday season.

MEGAN R.
Barrett, TX
Nissan Frontier
10/25/2018
New Tires
They were so helpful and effecient.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Megan for the opportunity to serve you and your vehicle. It was a pleasure seeing you. We appreciate your encouraging words.

YB
YVONNE B.
Jeep Cherokee
Always great service
My go to oil change spot
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/18/2018

You are so welcome always. We appreciate your trust and business. Thank you so much

MJ
MARGARET J.
Fast, friendly service
I had been a customer of the business across the street that closed abruptly. Robert had always taken care of me there, and I heard that he had moved to ROF. When I had a tire problem, I went to ROF and reconnected with Robert and met Eddie for the first time. They fixed my tire in a few minutes, and I will be back. The waiting area is clean and pleasant, and the customer service is great.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you fo your visit and for the opportunity to take care of your tire issue. Robert and all of us at River Oaks Firestone will always be there to help with any car issues in the future. We appreciate you always and looking forward to seeing you next Service.
Thank you again..

HD
HENRY D.
10/17/2018
They are very convenient location and love the frienfly enviroment. They are knowledgeable on their job and price is competitive.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your encouraging words. We appreciate your trust in us.
Thank you again.

DJ
DOREEN J.
San Antonio, TX
Trusted service provider
I can always expect to receive individualized service and consideration. River Oaks Firestone offers drop-off and pick-up service to minimize the inconvenience of having my car in the shop. I relocated to San Antonio but still come to River Oaks whenever I am in Houston so that Eddie and his team can keep my high-mileage 2006 Honda on the road.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for your sweet words, loyalty and business. We appreciate you and will always be Happy to Service your vehicle.
We appreciate you always.

10/15/2018
My last visit
All of my fluids for my car were added as needed. My car runs smoother than before.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for your encouraging words and business. We appreciate you so much

CATHY B.
Jaguar XF
Stellar service
Everything and everybody create a great team. Great service and efforts to minimize expense and waiting time. Love these guys!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for your trust and business. We really appreciate you. It’s always a pleasure to seeing you. Thank you again..

TP
TOM/ SARKA P.
Acura MDX
The best
River Oaks Firestone is the best. I really appreciated the objective advice I got from Eddie when I asked if I really needed to do a repair on a car that I planned to sell in a couple of months. His honest answer saved me money. I trust RO Firestone. They do a great job.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your encouraging words! It’s always our pleasure to seeing you. We appreciate your trust  so much.

KE
KAREN E.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Great team
Fast and polite service. Team really builds relationships with customers. As I was waiting for my car many people came in, employees knew them on site. It was like watching an episode of Cheers!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/10/2018

We appreciate your sweet words! Your lovely  comments made our day. Thank you for your business and visit.

IM
INA M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/09/2018
Professional Folks
These folks are professional, pleasant and get the job done promptly with a minimum of fuss! Excellent!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 10/10/2018

Really appreciate your encouraging comments. It’s always a pleasure to serve your vehicle. Thank you so much.