Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SANDY G.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/12/2019
Eddie is very helpful!
They always go an excellent job. Eddie is very helpful.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for trusting us to service your family’s vehicles.. it’s always a pleasure to seeing y’all. We appreciate your encouraging words and business.
Thank you again very much.

MA H.
Kia Sorento
02/05/2019
So happy to find Robert and Perry
I was so sad to see Goodyear close and my entire office who used them wondered where Robery and Perry went so I was excited when I walked in and saw them. They are great and a huge asset to your place.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for visiting us. YES Robert And Perry are fantastic guys and a huge asset to our business. We are so happy that you found us. We promise to keep up the good work. We appreciate the opportunity and business and looking forward to Service your and all office members Cars always. Thank you again

RT
RHONDA T.
GMC Terrain
02/05/2019
highly professional
Exceptional customer service, consistent quality. RO Firestone treats you like family!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for your sweet words. Yes you are family to us and we appreciate your trust. You are so welcome always.

Volkswagen Beetle
01/30/2019
First Visit
I went to get an oil change without an appointment. Not only did my car get this service, but they took the time to rotate the tires and do an alignment as well. They test drove it before returning it to me. I was impressed by their service, the very nice waiting room, etc. I’ll be a regular customer from now on.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 01/30/2019

We appreciate your trust and sweet words. We are so glad that you had a great experience with us.

AL
APRIL L.
01/29/2019
very nice crew who gets the job done!
River Oaks Firestone is my go-to place for my car and my son’s car. My son drives back and forth from college and I always feel safer knowing his car servicing and repairs are handled by them.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you so much for trusting us in maintaining your and your son’s car. It’s always a pleasure. We appreciate your encouraging words.

GMC Terrain
01/24/2019
Great service and very quick, they had me in and out as expected
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you so much for your business and the opportunity. We appreciate your sweet words.

AR
AUSTIN R.
01/24/2019
I'm not a schmuck, and yes I've worked on a car before.
I needed a new alternator quickly. Firestone is near my house and convenient for me to limp my vehicle to. When I arrived the first five minutes of me sitting in the lobby were accompanied by one of your service team members in a shouting match on the phone with another customer. "I have work here all day...10 hours and I have not yet eaten." Unfortunately, this was the person who I was to interact with myself. First he scoured the Houston market to find my alternator. There was one in Georgia he could overnight me but it would cost extra (they had one in the back it turns out). Then he went on to charge me time for replacing the belt, plus replacing the alternator. How do you replace the alternator without replacing the belt? Honestly please let me know that trick. I asked him about this and he stated that's what's in the book. Well then the next morning, I get a call saying the truck is ready and it turns out they had the parts they needed there the whole time wouldn't you know it. So I don't like the unnecessary extra labor charge and this particular sales rep was pushy and extraordinarily rude to another customer over the phone. I would rather pay less to get my truck worked on in some shady ghetto shop then visit this shop again. No to answer the below question, in fact I've gone out of my way to let people know not to go here.

STEVE M.
12/27/2018
Awesome Service!
Fast, quick, courteous, went the extra mile on my behalf
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you Steve for your sweet words. We are so glad that you are satisfied with our service. We appreciate your trust and business and have a Great ne year.  Thank you again

LA
LYNNE/JOHN A.
Lexus LS 430
12/26/2018
Painless
This is my wife's car ( and joy). The rubber on the antena had come apart and looked bad, it also needed an oil change ( time not miles driven). Dropped it off and it was delivered back to our home looking brand new! ( We live in the neighborhood near the shop.) Great way to keep an older car in "like new" shape.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you 💚

12/25/2018
Excellent customer service
This office takes care of my car quickly and has excellent customer service. I had my alignment done about a month ago, and when I brought it back the other day because the car was pulling to the right, they had me in and out in less than 15mins with the problem resolved and no extra charge! That kind of service speaks to their investment in both the quality of the work they do and taking care of their customers. Thank you.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/25/2018

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. It’s always a pleasure to serve you and your vehicle.  We truly appreciate your trust and business . Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and family.

HD
HENRY-ANNA D.
Hyundai Tucson
12/22/2018
Friendly service, accurate diagnostic
I like to come to a place where they treat me as a friend and get the help. They are accompdated to my needs in everyway. I recomend this place for fare prices and excellent service
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for your sweet words. You are family to us . We appreciate your trust and loyalty always. We wish a very happy holiday season and Merry Christmas.

Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2018
An auto care shop I can trust
Shortly after I made my appointment online I got a confirmation phone call from their experienced Car Care Advisor, who took care of my vehicle with outstanding professionalism, and their courtesy shuttle personnel were nice and available right away.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/22/2018

We truly appreciate your trust in us and giving us a chance to serve you. It’s always a pleasure to take care of your car service. We appreciate your visit and business.
Have a good weekend and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Thank you so much

MK
MARK K.
Lexus RX 450h
12/19/2018
They are a trusted friend.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/19/2018

Awwww.. Thank you sir so much . Always a pleasure!

LA
LUIS A.
12/18/2018
Awesome service
Personal were very helpful and service was quick.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your trust always! It’s always great to see you. Have a great week Sir.

MICHAEL C.
Lexus CT 200h
12/14/2018
Very Friendly
Robert and Eddy remember your name and your card and give very fine service.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your encouraging words. We appreciate your trust in us and business as a long time customer. It’s always a pleasure. Have a very happy holiday season Sir.

Acura MDX
12/11/2018
Fast and friendly service
I came in to have my vehicle inspected for the annual registration. Was told it will take 2-3 hours (it was a Monday). I was given a ride back to my home. Two hours later, was told the vehicle is ready to be picked up. The manager also told me of deficiencies in my vehicle that needed to be fixed. Otherwise it was ready for registration. I will use these guys again for my auto repair needs.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Ken for your patience that Day. It’s always a pleasure to seeing you. We appreciate your trust and business. We are looking forward to seeing you this Saturday to inspect the other vehicle. You are so welcome anytime.

JAMES C.
Nissan Maxima
12/05/2018
Excellent Customer Service all around
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your sweet words and business . We appreciate your trust in us. It’s always a pleasure to seeing you.

12/05/2018
Wonderful
We take all of our cars here! They are attentive and do such great work.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for your sweet words. We are always at your service. We appreciate your trust and business.

MARY ANN M.
11/28/2018
Quick response to my problem!
Robert , the service manager , Is always kind and gracious to me and addresses the problem!
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 11/28/2018

You are so welcome anytime. Our manager Robert and the whole team at your River Oaks Firestone are at your service always. We appreciate your encouraging words and business.

RICHARD H.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/27/2018
Always do what they say they will do.
EDDIE S. from River Oaks Firestone responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your sweet words. It’s always a pleasure to have a loyal customer like you. We appreciate your trust and business and wish you a very happy holiday season.
Thank you again...