Overall Rating 2.1538454/5Overall Rating 2.1538454/5rating 2.1538454rating 2.1538454rating 2.1538454
Overall Rating 1.61538/5rating 1.61538rating 1.61538rating 1.61538rating 1.61538
Latest Review 37 minutes ago
John N. on 01/19/2018
"Mom's Tucson"
We love Riverhead Hyundai! Our car is a 2005 Tucson and we have been fortunate to have the best service always at Riverhead Hyundai, anytime we have encountered a problem, we hasn't been too often, due to the exceptional service we have received through the years, everything is always done and fixed properly.
Riverhead Hyundai is outstanding and we thank you for your wonderful service staff, they are the best!

John N.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 10:52 AM
Alan S. on 01/16/2018
"Great "
Customer service, I think Hyundai a great product.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 04:07 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for your review, Alan! We are very excited to hear you had an experience worthy of 5 stars! Congratulations on your new Tucson! We hope to see you back again soon!

Vincent B. on 01/15/2018
"Great "
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 06:02 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Thanks for the great review, Vincent!

Maryanne D. on 01/13/2018
"great work"
the friendliness of the clientele, and the overall condition of the placed is always nice and clean..I like the fact that you have free coffee that helps when your sitting there looking at the fine tv shows too the fact that you have a snack machine lends to cheery atmosphere. when my wipers weren't positioned right on my windshield one of the service men came right outdoors and fixed it to work ..
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 11:10 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Hey Maryanne,

We're so happy to hear that our team has always taken such great care of you. It's good to know that your visits to our dealership have always been pleasant. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to working with you again!

Margaret C. on 01/08/2018
"Service dept"
Riverhead Hyundai provided excellent and courteous service!
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 07:22 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you for sharing, Margaret! We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon!

Kathleen T. on 01/03/2018
"Great prices and service!"
The prices and service are great!
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 06:08 AM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Kathleen, thank you very much for visiting us at Riverhead Hyundai! We appreciate your business!

Verified Customer on 01/02/2018
"Keep watch"
Last two visits I had issues with correct diagnosis and invoice if
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 03:06 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We understand your experience was not all that you could hope for, but we appreciate your patience. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and if you should need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!

Cara W. on 01/02/2018
"Disappointed "
I received a phone call at 11:20am, the gentleman on the phone told me my sonata would be ready at noon and asked what time I would be able to pick it up. I told him between 1pm and 2pm, although I didn’t get to Hyundai until 3pm, my car still was not ready. I was told that they were short staff, which is understandable considering it is the holiday season. I then sat down and waited 30 mins and finally asked what the status was, and I was told they were just putting oil in the car. My sunroof was fixed and oil was changed, like I asked, but when I got the phone call earlier that morning I was asked if I wanted to change my breaks, which I declined and decided I would wait until next time. I am unhappy with the fact that the breaks were looked at before my oil was even changed- the reason why I brought my car in. I was given an attitude by the gentleman behind the counter when I asked what the status of my car was and if I could come back tomorrow due to the fact that I needed to get to work later that night. This is the second time I have been unhappy with the service department and am now considering going back to Nissan or a different brand. I have worked with Francois at Nissan with a couple cars of my own and two vehicles of my mothers, and we have been extremely satisfied with his work and accommodations. We have never had an issue in the past prior to leasing my sonata. I am extremely disappointed, and hope this feedback will be useful for the future.
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 12:34 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Cara, we sincerely appreciate you voicing your concerns and for your candor. Our hope is never to inconveneince you or cause any frustrations while you visit our dealership. Please contact me at tammyg@riverheadautomall.com so that we may discuss this further. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Carl W. on 01/01/2018
"On time schedule"
Additional work performed after consultation and approval by owner
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 01:11 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for the positive five-star review, Carl! We truly do value and appreciate your business with us.

Louise H. on 12/26/2017
"staff was very courteous and helpful"
i would return to have my vehicle serviced in the future
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017 01:10 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you Louise! Come back to visit us again soon!

Verified Customer on 12/26/2017
"Customer Service"
I have nothing positive to say.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017 06:37 AM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for your candor. We understand this was a frustrating situation, and we would be happy to speak with you further. Please contact me personally so that I can help in any way possible. Thank you!

April P. on 12/22/2017
"Service needs improvement "
Disappointed in service department. Next time I will service my vehicle at my dealership in NC before I go on vacation.
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 01:11 PM
Tammy G. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for responding to our survey. I am sad to hear that you were disappointed in your service visit. Please call our service manager,  at 631-369-0600 to discuss this further.

Customer Service Manager

Eleanor G. on 12/22/2017
"Friendly people"
The guys always do there best to help with anything you have done & fast
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 12:31 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you Eleanor! We appreciate your business and kind words.

Verified Customer on 12/20/2017
"Good"
Good
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/16/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 12:59 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/22/2017

Thank you for responding to our survey! If there is anything more we can do to improve your next experience, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Joann A. on 12/19/2017
"my oil change service"
your staff at riverhead is wonderful, efficient, and courteous , I love coming here
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/16/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 11:46 AM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/22/2017

Thank you Joann! We appreciate your kind words, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Tom B. on 12/18/2017
"The service was performed in a timely manner. "
The service was performed in a timely manner and the staff was friendly and competent,
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017 06:08 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Tom, thank you very much for your kind words! Come back to see us again soon!

Verified Customer on 12/15/2017
"N/a"
Na
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 11:44 AM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Thank you for your survey results!

Verified Customer on 12/12/2017
"Good service "
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/09/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 12:47 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you for responding to our survey! We appreciate the five stars, and want to thank you for visiting us.

Concetta W. on 12/12/2017
"Service"
I serviced my car at Mid island Hyundai there service there is excellent!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 08:13 AM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Concetta, thank you for sharing, however, we are Riverhead Hyundai. There may be some confusion, but we do appreciate your five-star rating!

John M. on 12/11/2017
"My Elantra deserves the Best and at reasobale prices quaranteed by couponssent by the Dealership"
quick and qualified service
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 03:10 PM
Hyundai S. at Riverhead Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you, John! We appreciate you trusting us with your Elantra, and we are always happy to serve you! Thank you for your business.