Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 2.3529447/5Overall Rating 2.3529447/5rating 2.3529447rating 2.3529447rating 2.3529447
Overall Rating 1.82353/5rating 1.82353rating 1.82353rating 1.82353rating 1.82353

John C.
Coram, NY
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
Good quality service at a reasonable price (with coupons).

LR
Lenore R.
Ridge, NY
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Arrived annoyed and left Happy!!!
I arrived annoyed when I saw the condition of the entrance way without being forewarned and then to add to it the parking areas were filled to the brim with no spaces available. I rode around and finally found a handicap spot, which is what I needed. I use a cane. If that hadn't popped up I would have left. Everyone was very cordial when I walked in and they serviced my car in no time at all.

Juan L.
Shoreham, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
Thank you Peter for great service.

Darlene P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Wish someone would have given me an answer about email instead of run around you!

NC
Nancy C.
Hampton Bays, NY
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Riverhead Hyundai
The Hyundai staff is always courteous. We are in and out and are so happy they are open on Saturdays!

HS
Howard S.
Patchogue, NY
09/13/2019
Be Truthful
Went to the dealership to see a particular car...it was there and the salesperson took me for a test drive.I told him I saw the vehicle on the internet ($13,995). We got the manager involved and trying to make the sale he said he would knock $500 off the price (making it $13,495). I did not buy that day but did decide I wanted the vehicle. I spoke to the sales person several days later to get total numbers (including any fees, taxes, etc.). When I reminded him of the $500 reduction he asked me to hold on. When he came back on he told me the manager was taking $500 off the original price of the vehicle which was $15,990 making it $15,490. Could anyone explain to me why I would pay over $15,000 when I went to look at it initially, it was $13,995? This is not a true bait and switch but it is not being 100% truthful.
Tammy G. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Howard,
Please reach out to Mike Puleo, the General Sales Manager at Riverhead Hyundai.
This survey platform was targeting your service visit. I am going to send you a rescore request on your service visit.

Tammy Groody

Spiro M.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Always a pleasure to deal with

PB
Paula B.
Lake Grove, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Paula
New palisades and the rear door had wrong door insert. It was supposed to have a shade. The service manager had me bring it back so he could see. He ordered the part and I had to come back out again to have repair. I felt it would of been nice if they offered me a free oil change for my inconvenience. I don’t live close. My time is valuable as well as the gas and mileage. Other wise great job John Merkel is an excellent salesman. He even checked in on me when he saw me there. I’d give him aA+. The manager that was on the night I bought the car was rude and should be spoken to. He even turned off the lights as John was teaching me where things were in the car. Just because it’s late you don’t turn the lights off. This is my 5th Hyundai!! Never had a sales manager been so rude !!

BP
Beverly P.
Shelter Island, NY
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Beyond Service
From the Service Advisor having a smile when greeted, to his answering and explaining every question one has, to the clean comfortable waiting area, coffee area, and restrooms and let's not forget the mechanics working on vehicle, except for the service that was performed and my seat being moved it always comes back clean, sometimes a little cleaner that it was before.

DJ
Deborah J.
Westhampton, NY
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast and great service...
Fast service. always a pleasing visit.

Moriches, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2019 Category: Service
The people are very friendly, quick and thorough. Very helpful.

Josephine D.
08/27/2019 Category: Service

YS
Yolanda S.
Southampton, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Riverhead Hyundai makes your service visit easy!
This was my first visit to this dealership to get my new Hyundai serviced. When I arrived I received quick and friendly attention. The service required was performed in short order and I returned home ahead of when I anticipated.

ES
Elizabeth S.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent wait time and service.
Made my appointment and wait time and service were excellent. Thank you.

ST
Sueann T.
Mastic, NY
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Dropped car and jets the night before and they were done early next morning.

James W.
Holbrook, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service and customer attention
Staff very professional and informative. Didn't try and offer any additional, unnecessary work and/or services.
Corrected the several recalls that were needed in a timely fashion.

NM
Nicholas M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2019 Category: Service
The Good Guys
These guys are top notch...!

Manorville, NY

Florence G.
Coram, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/10/2019 Category: Service
not as good as past visits
service staff is usually very friendly and helpful. Did not feel it this visit may be time to change dealership
Matthew R., District Parts & Service Manager from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for completing this survey and providing your feedback.  Our goal is to provide benchmark customer service to all our guests and I apologize your experience fell short of that.  The Service Manager will be reaching out to discuss more with you.

ST
Scott T.
Yaphank, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Employees
The staff are greatbpeople always willing to help