Overall Rating 2.1538454/5Overall Rating 2.1538454/5rating 2.1538454rating 2.1538454rating 2.1538454
Overall Rating 1.61538/5rating 1.61538rating 1.61538rating 1.61538rating 1.61538

Shoreham, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
This was the first time I Services my car. Attendants were polite and friendly. I also received a coupon for a free car wash at one of the Hyundai dealerships!

Spiro M.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I only take my car to Riverhead Hyundai. Their service department is the best. I never have a problem.

VV
Virginia V.
Greenport, NY
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The service department was very courteous and competent.
They completed the work expeditiously.
I was satisfied

FV
Frank V.
Bethpage, NY
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Since i switched to this dealership for service of my car i havent had a single problem. Everything is always taken care of and the service manager Peter is excellent.

East Quogue, NY
05/17/2018 Category: Service
it was very accomadating
n/a

Tom B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service at Riverhead Hyundai
Our car service at this dealer has always been prompt and courteous.
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

We're happy we could help, Tom! Thank you for sharing with us, and for the five stars!

Sound Beach, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Physical Service A+++
All work done has been top knotch. Service managers always talk to you and explain everything. Many times you are not explained why they recommend certain services.
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you! We're happy to help any time, and thank you so much for recommending us in the future!

AF
Anthony F.
Manorville, NY
Good deals
Good service, friendly service managers
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Anthony, thank you for filling out our survey, and for the five stars! If there is anything more you should need, please do not hesitate to contact me.

AP
Amber P.
Centereach, NY
05/15/2018 Category: Service
This place was fast and polite
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Happy to hear that your visit was a pleasant one, Amber! Thank you for visiting!

Riverhead, NY
Routine chechup
Riverhead Hyundai Service Department is always very accommodating.
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for sharing with us and the five stars!

Service review
no complaints

Thank you!

ED
Eileen D.
Terrific Service
Peter - very pleasant and efficient -
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Happy to hear that Eileen, thank you for sharing with us!

Manorville, NY
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great cars and location
Would like to see better attention to customer service. Have been a longtime client of this location and always had an excellent experience. Unfortunately I have noticed that service has taken a turn backwards. Nice people but that "extra mile" does not seem to be there any longer. I've never given an "acceptable" rating here until now. It's always been excellent.
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

We sincerely appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. As a long time customer, we certainly value your input. If you have a chance, please feel free to contact me directly with any more details. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Robert H.
Speonk, NY
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Repair
Pleasent experience. All work done with alacrity and aplomb.
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Robert, thank you for your munificent veneration. We truly enjoy your business and strong vocabulary adroitness!

Joyce G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Peter from Service
i Have a very small window to find time to get my Sante Fe serviced. I live in NY and am continuously traveling back and forth to PA to visit my ailing Mom in a nursing home. The Service coordinator Peter is fantastic. He always manages to fit me in for an oil change or service last minute. Thank for being there for me when I have no time left for anything. Great customer service
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Joyce, we're always happy to be here for you. We wish you and your mom the best of luck, and if you should ever need anything, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

Ronald R.
Hampton Bays, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai setvice
Very thoughtful service and on time
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Ronald. We appreciate your honesty, and hope that you will visit us again soon!

Rich S.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
How likely am I to recommend Hyundai to a friend?
I would recommend Riverhead Hyundai, but definitely not the dealership where I bought my vehicle. I brought my Tucson in for recall work and your Service Dept. was excellent, especially a gentleman named Peter. I regret not buying from your dealership.
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, Rich! We appreciate the recommendation, and will let Pete know he has another happy customer!

LW
Linda W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2018 Category: Service
excellent skills
Very trustworthy and adaptable service.
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you, Linda! We appreciate your business, and the five stars!

KN
Kara N.
East Hampton, NY
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and work well done.
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for sharing, Kara!

BW
Bobby W.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
blind rating
My rating is on service alone and nothing to do with the vehicle. I won't know about the results until I drive it at night.
Hyundai S. from Riverhead Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for sharing, Bobby. We appreciate your business, and if you have any issues with the new light, please do not hesitate to contact us!