Riverside Collision Center

williams p.
Anchorage, AK
12/26/2020
Rcovery service
Hello everybody, I'm bringing to your notice that you can recover your funds from any which way you're been scammed, binary option, credit card fraud, bank transfer funds, etc.
I was scammed too from binary option after my investment with the company I find it hard to get my money from the company, they made me believe and I invested a total sum of $48000 and they promise to get me to $100000, after months on this funds withdrawal difficulty I was able to contact (cyberethiicalhacker@gmail.com) and they helped me recover my lost funds from the company, I lost all hopes in life but they gave me confidence and I submitted some information and they were able to help me under 78hrs.
please guys hurry and contact this team and you will get help. Thank you.

WW
Withheld W.
Kerch, Crimea
08/09/2012
Easy to Work with
Easy to Work with

JeanPaul T.
09/06/2011 Category: Collision
Spoke with John. He said this business has been really good to him.

LW
Lloyd W.
08/03/2011 Category: Collision
Lloyd said the quality of the repair was great. He would absolutely recommend this business for service.

HH
Heike Or Frank H.
07/22/2011 Category: Collision
Frank said there was not a time promised for the vehicle to be ready. The repairs took over 2 months which was understandable because it was difficult to obtain parts for his Smart Car. He is unable to determine his satisfaction with the person who prepared the estimate because it was handled by the insurance company.

Rose H.
06/11/2011 Category: Collision
Spoke with Shannon. She said they are outstanding. She stated they make a customer feel better during a bad situation.

TO
Teresa O.
06/04/2011 Category: Collision
Teresa said they did a good job. The personnel were really nice.

Jennifer R.
06/04/2011 Category: Collision
Spoke with Timothy. He said he chose this business because he found them online saying they were the best in Western Washington in 2010. He was very satisfied with the business and they found more damage on his vehicle that they did not see and worked with his insurance company and got it fixed.