Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

Hazelton, ID
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service.
Happy with the prompt service I have received each time I have been there.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, I hope we continue to meet all your service standards. I appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit :)

Terrie B.
Gooding, ID
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great staff, but..
The staff was super friendly! But I do question whether or not our car received "another coat of perma plate" treatment because after we left the dealer we looked and the car was still dirty and had bugs on the front... We may have to pay attention to all work done to the car in the future, misleading customers on their first service visit doesn't sit well. We are not now not sure if it ever received a first coat...
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hello Terrie, I am so sorry to hear about this. I would love to fix it by having you bring the car back at your best convience and getting the perma plate properly fixed. I will try and reach out by phone later this morning to see what I can do to resolve the concern. Thank you so much for your business and I look forward to speaking with you.

Ashley B.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast
My last service was fast and efficient. Car runs so much smoother after an oil change.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hey Ashley thank you so much for your feedback!

Glad you're enjoy your new hyundai! See you next time :)

Desirae D.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
They are always fast and prompt and very willing to help
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback Desirae, we really appreciate your business!

See you next time :)

Anita S.
Burley, ID
10/09/2018 Category: Service
They are very polite and get right to you to help. I was actually told that they were a little backed up in the wash bay, and it would
at least another good 20 minute wait, if I wanted it washed, or I could come back any time and they would wash it. It was very nice
of them to let me know instead of me seating and wondering if something went wrong.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Anita we appreciate the feedback and I am so glad to hear the wait on the vehicle was handled properly! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit, see you soon :)

JU
James U.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Provides quick professional service from the time you drop off your car to the time you pick it up. And washed.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate when customer provide feedback.

see you next time! :)

Richard G.
Richfield, ID
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very friendly

Richard B.

Ed K.
Hagerman, ID
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Everyone has been friendly and very helpful.
We recently moved to the area from California, where we bought our Hyundai. Your dealership has honored our service contract, and has provided us with quality service the few times we have been there.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thats great to hear, I'm glad we could properly welcome you to Idaho! Thank you so much for the feedback :)

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, happy place to be!
Its just that simple!!! Great prices, easy to do business with!
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

thank you so much for the postive feedback!

CG
Cindy G.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service department
All the employees are friendly, the only thing that i feel needs to be improved is the vacuuming. It could have been better.. I realize it says light vacuum, but they didn't even touch the back seat area.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Hi Cindy, First id like to say thank you so much for your business and we really appreciate your business, with that being said to keep our customers satisified we always try to keep our services under an hours time. Unfortantley we only offer vaccuming of the front seats to honor that time limit. Next time you are in for service just mention you would like the back seats vaccummed and I will get that taken care of no problem. Again thank you so much for your business and the positive feedback. Have a wonderful day! :)

GG
Gabriel G.
Rupert, ID
09/23/2018 Category: Service
There are a lot of friendly people, and they have a sense of service.
I just want to say that, I am happy to drive my car over there. The way they deal with my service car appointments and everything else they perform are good actions to keep in good status my car. Thank everyone for that commitment, and above all to have that sense of service which distinguishes all of you.

Jim R.
Filer, ID
2007 Hyundai Entourage
09/14/2018 Category: Service
your the Hyundai dealer
Service staff is knowledgable. Work is completed on time. Your driver-pick up service is very convienent. So far satisfied with what I've had done.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the feedback Jim, So happy to here we have provided you with good customer service. We will see you next time! :)

Christine H.
Hansen, ID
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Car care
Always going above and beyond
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the feedback Christine, we appreciate your business :)

MF
Maggie F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
They were so knowledgeable and friendly I highly recommend them!
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Maggie for the response! We appreciate your business! I will see you very soon :)

PS
Phil S.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Job performance.
Each person did his or her job well, except the tire guy. WAY too much air in the tires! Other than that, you folks, as always, did a good job.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the review phil we've had a few a few complaints latelly on tire pressure, we are working on resolving the issue. Thank you so much for your businees, see you next time! :)

Burley, ID
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Good
Visit was as good as getting your oil changed could be

Britney M.
Nampa, ID
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Team!
Quick, easy, efficient, polite and awesome staff! I live in Boise but bought my Tucson in Twin Falls, I had a last minute trip to Twin come up and needed my car serviced anyway. So I called and asked if there was any chance they could squeeze me in that day for a service, they were so sweet and accommodating! On my way there, I ended up getting a rock chip in my windshield. I asked if there was any way they could fix it or at least look at it. They were able to look at it but sadly it was beyond their repair. So I was bummed about that. Nothing against them though! I was thankful they were able to even give me some direction on how to go about getting it repaired elsewhere! 5/5 10/10... whatever their rating scale is, THEY’RE AWESOME! Above and beyond!

SG
Silvia G.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
The service manager took my car right away and within an hour I was driving out
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Awesome feedback Silvia, thank you for your business we really apperciate you :)