Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5rating 4.44444
Overall Rating 1.77778/5rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778

SP
Shelly P.
Gooding, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place
Rob Greene is a dealership that follows through with you and your car!. They don't Forget you once you take your car off the lot!. Love the service guys!!
MEGAN L R. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review!!
It's always a pleasure to see you and service your vehicle.

TG
Trent G.
Kimberly, ID
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Prompt attention
Appreciate the timely and personal service with a quick turn-around and the technician explaining the results of the visit.
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for you great 5 star review!!
we look forward to servicing your vehicle and seeing you again soon!

Thanks again!!

Tonia B.
Jerome, ID
2007 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
friendly people that work their and very knowledgeable in addressing my questions
love how helpful they are and informative. also they always do things in a timely manner
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!!!
It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Just easy to get into and out
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much for your great 5 star review!!
It was my pleasure to service your vehicle.

RL
Roger L.
02/01/2019
Rescore
Great service aND excellent customer service
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!
I look forwared to seeing you again soon!

I
I.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service & people.
Always great service & they get me in for a service when I need it! Nice job. Thank you!
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much for your great review!!
It was our pleasure to service your vehicle!!!

FC
Fran C.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Acceptable
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your 4 star review!
we strive to give the best service we can if possible can you let me know what we can do to get that 5th star? we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thanks again!

Jessica H.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and quick!
They were very willing to help get my daughter's car in and quickly repaired the same day. Not being able to be there in person, I felt assured, informed and appreciated the manner in which they serviced the car and allowed me to take care of the payment on the phone. Great to work with even from Boise!
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!!!
It was our pleasure to repair and service your daughter's vehicle.
we look forward to assisting you in the future when needed!!
thank you again for your 5 star survey!

VR
Vicki R.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Received an email from one of the sales persons letting me know he was my new contact for anything I needed done on my Tucson. It was time for a service appointment so he scheduled it for the next afternoon. They took my vehicle right in, serviced it, washed it and I was on my way again in less than an hour. They make customer service a priority and that’s important to me. Thanks guys, you’re the best.
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!!
It's customer like you that make s our job so enjoyable.
it was our pleasure to service your vehicle.

Thanks Again!!!

RL
Roger L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Good service, communication, and willingness to make things right
Prior review I hit wrong response's. Service is great. Communication is above average. Service department is great and in timely manner.
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for review!
we strive to make every customer completely satisfied when they bring there vehicle in to our service dept. the Tpms sensors part numbers for your vehicle were wrong in the catalog that was the main reason for all the confusion. I apologize for the inconvenience it cause you I hope we can learn and earn your trust in our service dept again from this misunderstanding. I am looking forward  to seeing you again soon!!

Thank you!

Shoshone, ID
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
Bought my car from Rob Green, their service is always quick and efficient. I am from out of town so I wait for my car to get serviced. Always in and out within 30-40 min.
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for you awsome 5 star review!!!
Iwas our pleasure to service your vehicle.

GM
Gabriel M.
Weiser, ID
01/20/2019
Excelent Service
They are very skilled as engineers to maintain in an excelent condition your vehicle.

Don R.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and on time
Thank you for getting me in on time and getting the recall done right and on time. Thanks
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review!!
we strive to make your service experience a pleasent one.
It was our pleasure to service your vehicle and recall.

Terrie B.
Gooding, ID
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great car great people!

GG
Gabriel G.
Rupert, ID
Excelent service
They are very friendly and professional
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for your great 5 star review!!
we looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Debra C.
Sun Valley, ID
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Car
Sold me a brand new car
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! It was our pleasure to service your vehicle!! I hope you had a great birthday as well.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Enjoy your new Hyndai Santa fe!!!

KH
Kathy H.
Heyburn, ID
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service car
They are friendly and do a good job
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Kathy,
Thank you so much for your great review!!
It was our pleasure to service your vehicle,
we look forward to seeing you agan soon!

TP
Tammy P.
Jerome, ID
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good
MEGAN REAVES IS AWESOME TEDDY REAVES IS A GOOD WASH GUY VERY GOOD

Wendell, ID
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Replaced a recalled sensor, still very quick service
When we got to the dealership the service writer told me there was a recall to replace a sensor. Both the sensor replacement and the oil change were done quickly.

Filer, ID
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Recall was performed in a timely manner