KIRK S.
04/17/2019
Outstanding
Kevin and his team only do what is necessary. They are honest and fair. I recommend them all of the time.

Karl S.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Karl said that Kevin is a good business man.

DAWN B.
04/04/2019
All the extras!
These guys were very kind and explained things well. They had the work finished quickly and when I picked my car up it had been washed and the reading on the heater had been switched back to Fahrenheit( previous mechanics did something to make it read centigrade and wouldn't fix it). Plus they turned my radio station to a Christian 1 and I decided to go with it and take it as a sign! I will go back next time I need service.

DAVID G.
Buick Century
03/29/2019
The mechanics
Keven did a great job on my Buick. He even came in under budget, with his genius.

DAVE B.
03/27/2019
Always happy with Auto Surgeon
Kevin and crew are amazing, some of the best mechanics to deal with. No run-around, no BS, just good honest help from some guys who really know their cars.

FS
Frank S.
Nissan Xterra
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Shayna. She said they have never had any issues, and they have been going there for 3-4 years, she thinks.

03/15/2019
Kevin and crew are awesome and sweat the small details. Thanks

DAVID S.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2019
Seven years of trust
Kevin and the crew have taken care of my family for over seven years. I completely trust them, they have always done right by me. They are on our side, almost family mow.

JJ
Jason J.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business's employees do what they say they're going to do, and they get it done on time.

GK
GRANT K.
03/01/2019
Perfect!! Nissan Pathfinder Repair
Kevin had the Pathfinder repaired in a Jiffy !! Thanks man!!

NE
Natasha E.
Eagle, ID
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Natasha said Kevin an employee at the business is really good.

BD
Brandon D.
GMC Pickup
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the business was cordial, really professional, got done quickly, and it all worked out.

RJ
RONALD J.
Ram Pickup
02/25/2019
Good, honest shop
I have taken now 4 different vehicles to this shop. Kevin and team have been great each time. Always feel like they have been honest and dont try to do service you don't need. The service they do has always been done well and at a reasonable price. My go to shop.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2019

Ron, Thank you for servicing with us at The Auto Surgeon. We appreciate your business.

DEBRA L.
02/19/2019
Trustworthy, friendly, professional
A fantastic shop for auto service. The owner, Kevin, and his staff always go above and beyond to find and fix the problem and get you on your way as quickly as possible. The charge always ends up being below the estimate. So glad we found this place.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2019

Debra, we pride ourselves in satisfactory customer care. We appreciate that you have chosen us as your mechanic of choice.

LD
LINDA D.
Volvo XC90
02/09/2019
KEVIN
Best mechanic ever. Really knows what he is doing. Fair and honest!!!!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2019

Linda, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to servicing your cars in the future.

JOHN K.
02/08/2019
Alternator Replacement
Kevin was great to work with. He walked me through several options (new vs. reman.) and I felt like he was genuinely interested in doing the right thing. Good work at a fair price!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2019

John, we always like to let the customers know that they have options. We appreciate your business with us and we look forward to seeing you at a later date!

UL
ULISES L.
Ford Expedition
02/05/2019
Great Service from start to finish!
From the moment I called, I was able to get a great estimate and a convenient appointment. The car was completed and is running Great!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2019

Ulises, we are proud to have been able to help you. We pride ourselves in conveniencing our customers in order to give people the quality car service and care that the Boise community deserves. We appreciate your business with us!

RL
ROMAN L.
Mountain Home, ID
GMC Envoy XL
02/01/2019
Fast friendly service
Great service and quick turnaround time

EG
ED G.
Land Rover LR2
01/29/2019
Friendly service
Kevin and his team did a great job analyzing my cars issues. His pricing is excellent

GK
GRANT K.
01/28/2019
Nissan Pathfinder Grant Kline SE Boise
As always great service in and out and on my way !!!