DONALD B.
01/25/2021
Integrity
I appreciated the honest assessment of the vehicles needs and the ability to get use back on the road. Thank you.

KW
KIRK W.
01/25/2021
Quality work good price
We’ve used Auto Surgeon for at least four different cars over several years. We’ve always been pleased with the results

JOHN H.
01/22/2021
They can solve tough problems dealerships fail at.
They will do it right and are not just part changers until they find the problem. Real mechanics!

JEFF R.
01/20/2021
Quick
They fixed the wiring so quick, I’m happy with the results, vehicle runs great just like before.

MJ
MICHELLE J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/18/2021
Great job
The transmission went out in my Jetta and they replace it for a fair price. A+ customer service

01/13/2021
Really good work!
Car was done quickly and fixed all my issues, even gave a detailed list of all the things they did. Weird office hours though.

SN
SHARON N.
Eagle, ID
Mercedes-Benz ML500
01/09/2021
Excellent, helpful service. Convenient!
Very accommodating, knowledgable, and helpful. Best service ever.

REGGIE S.
Well done
Fair. Good communication.

CADE H.
01/07/2021
Super quick and done right service!
They got me in real quick and fixed my truck in less than a day! Excellent mechanic shop that also does oil changes and emissions tests.

AARON S.
01/07/2021
When I explained that I wouldn't be able to pick up my car until I found a ride, they unexpectedly offered to drive my car to my house for me. They did and saved me from getting a ride from a friend.

01/06/2021
Great service, fair price, on time.
My husband dropped off his car there on Sunday night as his appointment was on Monday morning. He was very happy with the service, the price was fair, and they finished on time as originally promised.

SCOTT W.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/29/2020
99 chevrolet suburban repair
I took my suburban in for a tune up and a coolant leak. Kevin diagnosed the cause of the leak quickly, intake manifold gasket. He quoted me a fair price and left my vehicle in his capable hands. The repair a tune up were completed quickly, got my suburban back in just a few days and Christmas was one of those days. My Suburban runs great and no coolant leaks. The bill was less than was quoted. Thanks Kevin and crew.

MATT G. S.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/24/2020
Always the Best
AutoSurgeon is the only repair shop in town I trust to do repairs quickly and as inexpensively as possible. They explain issues in layperson’s terms, so I can make the best decisions for me. I never have buyer’s remorse!

US
Umar S.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Umar said the customer service was good and they did a good job.

TR
TAYLOR R.
Snohomish, WA
12/11/2020
Great first impression
I needed a mechanic in Idaho and came across this shop due to the good reviews! The reviews are right! Very nice people! Thank you!