TONY M.
Weiser, ID
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/21/2021
Fast and accommodating
Worked around our schedule, have used them before, great price and service.

LC
LARRY C.
04/19/2021
Silverado Engine
Sadly my Silverado engine came to its end of life, Kevin and the team get it replaced and runs great now. Always professional work.

DAVID S.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/15/2021
Kevin
Awesome service.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 04/19/2021

Mr. Storey, thanks for your five star review! We look forwward to seeing you again in the future.

GK
GEOFF K.
04/15/2021
My new go to shop!
Was looking for a place to take my daughters Audi A4. Found this place near by our house and with excellent ratings to boot. I can say the positive ratings are accurate as I had an excellent experience here. Issues were identified and explained to me clearly and repairs were done quickly. And best of all the final bill was less than the repair estimate and saved me hundreds of dollars vs a trip to the dealership. I will definitely be using auto surgeon for all my Audi repair needs in the future.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 04/19/2021

Mr. Kite-Powell, thank you for your five star review! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with us! We look forwward to seeing you again in the future.

DENNIS M.
04/08/2021
Quick Service
Kevin got our car in and called us with the proposed solution to confirm before starting to work on the car.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 04/19/2021

Mr. McLaughlin, thank you very much for your five star review. We look forwward to seeing you again in the future.

Pontiac Vibe
04/03/2021
Nice guy and good mechanic.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 04/19/2021

Valued Customer, thank you very much for your five star review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

SEANN S.
Dodge Journey
04/01/2021
Great work
Recomended by a friend, these guys surpassed my expectations. Reliable work at a fair price. I was told up front that it might be 3 to 5 days before they could look at my vehicle. It was completely fixed in 2 days.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 04/19/2021

Mr. Smith, thank you very much for your positive review! Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to give customers the fast and efficiant service they deserve! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Darren H.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Darren said the business provided super friendly service. He also said they were timely and very informative on the cost.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 04/19/2021

Mr. Humphrey, thank you very much for your positive review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Randy M.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Randy said the business did exactly what he wanted, and the employees are honest.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 04/19/2021

Mr. Mccamish, thank you very much for your positive review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JEREMY C.
03/26/2021
Friendly and Professional
I trust this shop. They do quality work and have good, friendly people.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 04/19/2021

Mr. Chambers, thank you very much for your positive review! Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in giving customers the quality service that they deserve! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BENJAMIN M.
Ford Taurus X
03/24/2021
It just good service!
Auto Surgeon did a great job on our family car! Got us up a no running and ready for a long road trip.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 04/19/2021

Mr. Millar, thank you very much for the positive review! We hope you enjoyed your road trip! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

RON M.
Acura MDX
03/24/2021
Great!
Great service as always
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 03/24/2021

Mr. Miller, thank you very much for your kind review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/18/2021
Awesome Service
We’ve been using Auto Surgeon for over 10 years now and have never been disappointed. They do a great job and are very quick!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 03/24/2021

Valued Customer, thank you very much for your kind review! We're happy to see that you've been coming to us for the past 10 years! We appreciate your loyalty! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

JOSH T.
03/17/2021
Superior Diagnosticians
Kevin and his technicians do excellent work and have an encyclopedic knowledge of older vehicles. Always leave feeling a problem is solved,not just a part swapped
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 03/24/2021

Mr. Thompson, thank you very much for your kind review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our excellent worka and customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

MICHAEL P.
Kuna, ID
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/16/2021
2014 VW Jetta
I work around the corner and stopped in the shop to ask for some help with a problem I was having while working on my daughters car. Kevin the owner was nice and took his valuable time to help me out. He even ordered me the part I needed. I ended up having the car towed over to his shop. He put a new clutch in at a reasonable price. Would recommend his shop for your repairs.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 03/16/2021

Mr. Pope, thank you very much for the kind review! We're very glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.