EG
ED G.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/24/2020
Happy repeat customer
Kevin has done a great job keeping our Mercedes on the road at very reasonable prices. Highly recommend!

MK
MATT K.
03/19/2020
Honest and skilled mechanic
I've used Auto Surgeon for 8 years. They have fixed all items the first time without any problem. One repair looked like it would require replacement of several front suspension parts but they found that only 2 of them required replacement and saved me money. Their honesty is a big plus.

Dari R.
Buick Lucerne
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Dari said she sometimes felt out of the loop and had to make a lot of calls to this business. But other than that, they are great guys.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 03/19/2020

Ms. Rojas, thank you very much for your review. We thank you even more for your critisism. Comments like these are what help us grow. We apologize that you felt out of the loop and we strive to do better next time. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

- The Auro Surgeon Crew

Chevrolet Trax
03/16/2020
Good guy!
In a nutshell, car was running like poop and check engine light was on. I happen to know what the price of the part needed was. The bill was more than I would have thought. Labor was EXTREMELY reasonable but the part mark up was, I feel, was a little over priced......BUT, I needed the issue fixed and Kevin got me taken care of and that is....PRICELESS!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 03/19/2020

To whom this does concern, we apologize for your unhappiness. If/when you choose to come back at a later date, we will ensure that you leave happier than you did this time. Thank you very much for your review and your critisim, feedback such as this is what helps small businesses like us grow!

MATT G. S.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/05/2020
These guys are ALWAYS great!
Over the years, Kevin and his team have serviced/repaired several of my vehicles. They are always pleasant, efficient, and honest. For my own self-interest, maybe I should say bad things about them, so they don’t get too busy! :).
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 03/19/2020

Mr. Smith, we thank you very much for this kind review. We are glad to have you as a reoccuring customer and we are always happy to serve you and your family. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we strive for honest customer service and efficiant care. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. :)

JJ
John J.
02/28/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff are great guys.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 03/19/2020

Mr. Jacobs, thank you very much for your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

- The Auto Surgeon crew

KD
KIM D.
02/18/2020
Honest And Kind
These guys know we have busy schedules and need our car to "never" break down. But when it happens I like knowing they will make extra efforts to take care of me and my car. Sure is nice to know I'm not getting ripped off which is what has happen many times in the past. Thanks Guys!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2020

Ms. Drussel, thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review so we can continue to improve and become even greater for you and for future customers. We are glad we were able to help you with your car needs and give you the quality work that you deserve. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

EC
Elizabeth C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff are really nice and they went out of their way to leave her vehicle outside so she could pick it up even when they were already closed.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2020

Ms. Clapp, thank you very much for your kind review. We at the Auto Surgeon are glad that we were able to help you with your car troubles. We would do anything for our customers, including leaving cars outside for pick up. Thank you very much for coming in and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

IM
INDIRA M.
Idaho City, ID
Chevrolet Pickup
02/14/2020
Highly recommend
We have been taking our vehicles here for years. It is certainly one place in Boise that is completely honest. They charge a fair price, and don't try to sell you anything you don't need. If I had any complaints, it's just that it sometimes takes them a while to get to your vehicle, they are THAT busy. I also wish they'd hire a diesel mechanic, but hey...you can't always get what you want. But they stand behind their work, and will not cheat you. I've worked as a service writer and a junior mechanic, and I know all the cheats. These guys have never let us down.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2020

Ms. Moyer, thank you for your kind review. We are glad that we were able to help you with your car troubles. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to give fair and honest prices while also not doing services that don't need to be done. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Matthew S.
Nissan Xterra
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said that Kevin did a good job on communication and on the work.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2020

Mr. Schenk, thank you very much for your kind review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, communication is key to getting work done right and keeping the customer happy. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

- The Auto Surgeon

RD
Roy D.
Mountain Home, ID
Ford Econoline
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Roy said the staff provide good service, good deal and no problem.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2020

Mr. Dahling, thank you very much for your positive review. We pride ourselves in having problem free customer service and in our exceptionally low prices. Thank you very much for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Dave P.
GMC Savana Special
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Dave said this business did what they said they were going to do, did the work quickly and charged what they said they were going to charge.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2020

Mr. Poor, thank you very much for your positive review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to give customers fast and efficiant service at a good price. Thank you very much for coming in and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

GW
GEORGE W.
Acura MDX
01/23/2020
Excellent service.
Kevin and the team do a great job. Firestone wanted to replace my entire oil pan for several hundred dollars but all it needed was an oversized drain plug. $10 later, problem solved! Thanks for not milking the customer.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 01/29/2020

Mr. Webster, Thank you very much for your kind review! We are very happy to hear that we were able to give you exactly what you needed and at an effeciant cost. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in not milking pennies from our customers but instead doing what needs to be done.

EJ
Eric J.
HUMMER H2
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Eric said his experience was great, the staff is fantastic and they diagnosed the vehicle very quickly
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 01/29/2020

Mr. Johnson, thank you very much for your positive review! Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to give customers fast and fantastic service. We look forward to seeing you again.

AH
ASHLEY H.
01/10/2020
Amazing!
Kevin is an amazing mechanic! He took care of my needs for my vehicle and made sure I knew what was going on every step of the way! This place is amazing and I would send anyone his way!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 01/29/2020

Ms. Hidalgo, thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate you saying you would send anyone to us. We are very glad we were able to give you top knotch service and keep you happy. We look forward to hearing from you again.