KD
KIM D.
10/20/2020
Great Service! Fair Price.
As long as I have my BMW these guys will be my mechanic. They are

JOHN H.
10/15/2020
Trustworthy.
Kevin and team will work to solve the problem with out throwing parts at it. Old school mechanics you can trust to keep your rig road or off road worthy.

SCOTT C.
Buick Regal
10/09/2020
Great work, reliable, friendly
Kevin and his staff are great - Accommodating, high quality work, honest assessments, fair price, friendly atmosphere!

Lu M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Lu said they did a great job

KD
KEVIN D.
Meridian, ID
Chevrolet Cruze
10/07/2020
Best Mechanic in the Valley
Every time I need to have something done on my car, Kevin always does an amazing job and is so knowledgeable. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a great mechanic!

DAVID S.
10/07/2020
Friendly and fast
They always try to do the job well, fast and at minimal cost. Always looking out for you.

JEFFERY W.
Volkswagen Passat
09/23/2020
VW Passat Shorts
Auto Surgeon served my 2012 VW Passat electric short very efficient with a short time, the staff is very friendly and the service is great.

MN
MEL N.
Dodge Caravan
09/18/2020
Auto Surgeon
When I took my van to Auto Surgeon(towed)it wouldn't start and run, it's an old van (98) Kevin checked it out and fixed the problem,and had the emissions check done,it now runs like new,very happy with the service.They are very professional, knowledgeable and courteous.

JAQUE L.
Garden Valley, ID
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/18/2020
Great little shop
I have been taking my classic Land Cruiser to Kevin for many years now. He takes good care of it for me.

JACK B.
Ford Expedition
09/17/2020
Prompt, courteous, and communicative.
Accommodated our needs in a timely manner.

CHRISTINE B.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
09/16/2020
Brakes and Rotors
Auto Surgeon is trustworthy and always do a great job at a great price!

MT
MARLA T.
09/15/2020
Found and fixed the problem.
Kevin at auto surgeon has helped us with 2 of our cars and fixed problems at least 3 other places were not able to diagnose. I got my car I. And out the same day which as a working person is hugely helpful.

09/04/2020
Finally an answer to our problem!
They were able to find a solution that no one else we'd seen could come up with. They offer timely service and a staff with which it is easy to communicate. Highly recommend!

DAVID C.
09/01/2020
Consistently reliable
Friendly, helpful, accurate diagnosis of my car's problems, and always do a good job. I don't have to worry about them trying to push an unneeded repair.

DA
Don A.
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Don said the staff are efficient, accurate with their estimate and did the job well.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 08/31/2020

Mr. Arnold, thank you very much for your positive review! We are very glad to hear that you were happy with our service! We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

- The Auto Surgeon Crew!