Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TONY P.
Ford Expedition
07/07/2020
Great service and work!
Great prompt service and work!

DANA B.
Chrysler 200
07/02/2020
Honest and professional
I've used the Auto Surgeon twice since being recommended to them about five years ago. They do a great job, finding the root of the problems instead of just throwing a bandage on it or trying to sell me something I don't need. Would recomend them to anyone.

BC
Brenda C.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said she feels like he really paid attention to the details of her vehicle and was not just trying to make money.

VB
Victor B.
GMC Acadia
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Victor's wife. She said she likes their predictability, efficiency and communication.

KD
KIM D.
09/24/2019
Auto Surgeon is the ONLY place to go.
Honest, Can Do Attitude, Fair, They Care. You feel taken care of. My car isn't allowed to go anywhere else. They have shown me who REAL Mechanics are. If your a girl then go see them, they will take care of you. Took 40 years to find them!

JEFF B.
Honda Ridgeline
09/17/2019
My Honda Ridgeline
Kevin and team did a fantastic job on my 2006 Honda Ridgeline!!! It is an old truck, but my favorite of all time-especially after we got it finished up!

LK
Levi K.
Toyota Avalon
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Levi said the staff took his vehicle in and he got it back fixed within 24 hours and that was earlier than he expected.

09/03/2019
Kevin and crew are great!
My vehicle had multiple issues going on all at once and they tracked them all down one by one and nailed it the first time.
Thanks

FW
Fred W.
Toyota Pickup
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Fred said that they know what they are doing and they are his mechanics from now on, They explained everything to him and he is happy with their work.

WG
Will G.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Will said that they miraculously revived his air conditioning. He is very happy with them.

MATT G. S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/21/2019
These guys are the best -- period!
These guys are very honest and capable mechanics. They're also so nice and customer service oriented. I won't go anywhere else!

HD
HOOTIE D.
Dupuyer, MT
08/20/2019
Saved the day! Trck broke down while on a trip and the fixed wheel bearings and brakes the same day...very helpful. Thanks
Truck needed repair while on a trip and they fixed it that very day. So efficient and kind to boot. Thanks

WS
WAYNE S.
Hyundai XG350
08/19/2019
Auto Surgeon Reliability
I drove my car into town and had an issue with the battery light coming on. Once I arrived to my destination in Boise, I called the Auto Surgeon, explained my issue and they worked me into the schedule especially since I had to be out of town a couple days later. Not only was the team able to look at my car the morning after I brought it in, they called me back, explained the issue and gave me a quote over the phone and asked for the go ahead. The team worked on my car outside of regular hours and completed it in time for me to maintain my travel schedule. Thank you again Kevin, Blaine and team! Much appreciated.

LOUIS S.
Isuzu Trooper
08/18/2019
Great Place
I use Auto Surgeon all the time.
Great service and treats me well!
I recommend Auto Surgeon to all my friends!

08/06/2019
Always helpful and convenient
This auto shop is on my way to work, I can drop off my car for a “spa day” and they will drive it back to my workplace when I am done! They treat me like family and always tell it to me straight and I really appreciate that!

Displaying 1 Review