RD
Rad D.
11/07/2017
This is not a quality place.
I would not recommend this place.
A few months ago I took to Robbins & Franke my classic 87 Mercedes 560sl for left and right tie rod replacement. Next day they called me saying that my car is ready. When I picked it up the steering was extremely off alignment, I had to hold my steering wheel on 35 degree angle in order to drive straight. Went back right away but they claimed that my chassis is bent and they can not do anything about it. For the matter of fact I am the second owner of the car and I bought it from my best friend and I knew that the car was never involved into any accident. And also the car was driving straight before. So I decided to take it to Bergen Imports (another local mechanic shop in the same neighborhood). Begr called me later that day saying that my tie rods was mounted wrong. So had to pay another shop to fix what they have messed up.
Called Robbins & Franke and they promised me a refund on alignment next time I come to them.

So today I went back to Robbins & Franke for tire replacement on my 2011 Mercedes c300 they also performed front wheel alignment but they claimed that they do not remember that they perform anything wrong on my 560sl so they refused to give me a refund and charged me a full price.
On a top of that today's work was performed by some young curly hair guy (looked like an internship person) who did not know how to properly mount the tires on the wheels. He scratched my left rim with his tools when was trying to take the tire off, and on the top of that when he lifted my car up the plastic from the bottom of the car cracked.

Please be aware of this guys. This is not a quality place. At first they looked nice and welcoming but they are very dishonest and with very poor knowledge.
I taught that they might be ok to perform flat tire job or tire replacement but they will never see me again.

JARAD R.
Palisades Park, NJ
12/28/2014
Never had a ford escape
terrible web site

Mercedes-Benz E350
12/26/2014
Frendly
Best service around...they are friendly and reasonable

DI
DON a.k.a CHIPS I.
Edgewater, NJ
Hyundai Accent
12/12/2014
it's close to 7-11
not enough tire sales---to many coffey breaks---Colorado goes away to many times-joe's lunch break is to long---Bob never smiles--

BRIAN B.
Lexus LS 400
12/10/2014
your cool and your smiles & your honesty
i am recommending your service to my friends

HS
HAMMAD S.
Pontiac Vibe
12/06/2014
Great work
They did a great job and in a short amount of time.

LG
LEDIS G.
Lexus IS 250
12/04/2014
I always use Robbins & Franke for my regular services such as Oil change, and this time I had to get a new tire. They are always professional, prompt, and most of all, they do not shove off any of my concerns because I am a woman. I feel that I get the same treatment. They are very efficient and quick. My only gripe is the waiting area, which could, maybe get some newer chairs.

AP

not 83000 but 104000

RICH S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
10/18/2014
Good
Good service. Pleasant people
No problems
Good recomendations

JOANNE H.
Secaucus, NJ
08/20/2014
Reliable and Trustworthy
I have always received excellent service from this business. They are quick, reliable and trustworthy

Mercedes-Benz S600
06/22/2014
friendly
Great place and reasonable.

LG
LEDIS G.
Lexus IS 250
05/29/2014
Robbins & Franke Oil change
Prompt service & professional staff.

JOHN C.
Ridgefield, NJ
05/29/2014
More quick, excellent service
My car air conditioning system was blow out warm air so I brought it in for them to check. They cleaned out the system, removed the old freon and replaced it, the system is now blowing out cold air once again. I was in and out in less than an hour.

JOHN C.
Ridgefield, NJ
04/27/2014
Always Fast, Reliable, Honest Service
Installed new front brake pads -- in and out in a half hour. Excellent service.

04/01/2014
They are all Friendly
Great service at a great price

Mercedes-Benz S600
03/23/2014
Price and friendliness
They are the best and they do the right thing for their customers.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Paramus, NJ
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/21/2014
Great service as I purchased my tires at good price...they are on of the few places in the area who carry Hercules Tires....I found the Hercules Tires to be better than the Michelin which came with my car, and for less money!!

CHRIS M.

Paramus, NJ
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/21/2014
Great Service!
Everything great, but the person who does the alignment was not in to check if I need a new alignment with my new tires I purchased...I was told to come by another day to check to see if needed...I will, but do not really live in area anymore as I now live in Paramus, but my Mom lives in Ridgefield!