TC
Ridgefield, NJ
Hyundai Kona
05/26/2020
Tire repair
I called first to be sure I could come in...very pleasant person told me sure no problem come right in. They took my car within minutes and repaired it just as quickly! Fast friendly service! I’ve been here before and I’d definitely come back!

WS
WALTER S.
05/22/2020
Professional
Very friendly and Ivan was very helpful.

HM
HELEN M.
Norwood, NJ
Kia Sorento
05/22/2020
Friendly
Always all employees are friendly and polite. Very imformative as well. I could not ask for better service then what I get at Robbins & Franke. They have been there for me for the past 40 years, love that place

CK
CHRIS K.
BMW Z4
05/21/2020
Don’t bother looking elsewhere
I’ve forever been reluctant to go anywhere with my vehicles and usually do repairs myself. But sometimes I just can’t do it. So for the last couple years I’ve gone here. Always been treated well and no surprises when the bill comes. Easy honest and helpful. Let’s hope they stay around a while.

T
The best..caring..professional...fun!

IK
IVAN K.
05/15/2020
Good and fast professional service.
Good price. Great service. Nice staff .

Cliffside Park, NJ
05/15/2020
Quick service

EH
EDWIN H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/14/2020
Always professional, polite, and knowledgable
This is a professional shop with people who care about doing the best work for you and your car. I've been to a lot of shops and feel very lucky I found Robbins & Franke. I've been going here for years now, and will only continue to do so.

DAN C.
Fort Lee, NJ
Mazda CX-5
05/13/2020
Work was performed as we agreed and I was kept informed to all that may have been needed.
Good reliable and timely service

Kevin M.
New Jersey
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said this business has great service and he would recommend them for service.

MARCO R.
Chevrolet Spark
05/12/2020
Honest dependable service
Whenever I need auto service I go to Robbins & Franke. They are dependable, accommodating and honest.

SAM B.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/12/2020
Battery change
Quick, efficient and affordable with experienced and courteous service.

P
P.
North Bergen, NJ
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
05/08/2020
Not one but two cars serviced today.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Land Rover Range Rover
05/08/2020
Professional, trustworthy, & timely
I was referred to Robbins & Franke tire and auto repair by a close friend. I have a Land Rover, Range Rover HSE, and have brought it to the dealership normally as needed. I wanted to upgrade my rims and tires and took my vehicle to Robbins. The ownership is amazing. They went above and beyond. Very helpful, very honest, very client friendly. I left feeling like I've known them for years. I have since brought my vehicle to them several additional times, had all new rotors & brakes installed, (Great job) have had them inspect the vehicle when I think there is any issues, had fluids changed, etc. I plan to use Robbins for all my vehicle maintenance. They have been 100% honest, their pricing is great, but most of all, Service, Honesty, Professional. Cant be matched

BP
BRUNO P.
Fort Lee, NJ
05/07/2020
Great Customer Service
Friendly staff. Hard working service people. Knowledgeable front end folks. Honest. Reliable. Great pricing, superb selection. A true gem of a car service center!!