Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MT
Matt T.
09/19/2019
GOoood, quick service
I was just in for oil change, tire rotation and to check out some brake noise. The team at Robby’s did a great job.

John R.
Volkswagen CC
09/18/2019
Finally an honest shop
Big Steve, little Steve and Robby are all great. I brought one car in and they scanned it took a hard look and told me not to worry all for no charge. Two days later I needed repairs on my VW and they were able to put a new oil pan on in one day for 30% of what the dealer wanted. I finally have a shop I know I can trust.

Chris M.
Lexus IS 300
09/17/2019
Great customer service from experienced techs.
Robby's is always top notch. They have repaired both my cars and I have it back the next day. They are an automotive staple here in Poway.

MF
Melanie F.
09/16/2019
Brake job
Work was completed as expected and in a timely manner. I believe I can trust their workmanship .

John M.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
09/13/2019
Wiring damage
One day turn around time for unscheduled repair. That is a good thing from customer view point.

Mike B.
Kia Sorento
09/09/2019
AC Service Required
Always appreciate the service we get from Robbys Automotive! Needed AC repaired and received candid information and just the service required. They are the go-to shop for all our vehicle service needs...

Rick R.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/30/2019
Routine oil change
They’re the best! We bring all our vehicles to Robbies. High quality service. They are knowledgeable and do great work. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Rick R.
08/30/2019
Oil Change
Robbie’s is awesome! The best mechanics ever.

Jim B.
08/27/2019
Professional in everyway
Quick problem solving and timely accomplishments of repair. Continues to provide a fair price,

MK
Martin K.
GMC Pickup
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Martin said Robby is a great business owner, and he will use him in the future.

PC
Paul C.
08/15/2019
Great Service!
I’ve been taking my cars to Robby’s for 10+ years. They’re efficient and honest. I highly recommend!

SN
Scott N.
Amazing Car Service
Timely, professional and fair priced. Always a positive experience. Can tell they are very honest as well.

Richard H.
Ford Edge
08/10/2019
front brakes, oil safety check
I've been coming to Robby's since the late 1980's...that should say something! great service , solid work.

BP
Bill P.
Responsive, knowledgeable, great service
Robby’s continues to be our “go-to” auto repair shop in Poway and we have been happy clients for over 30 years as have everyone we have ever referred there.

TR
Terry R.
Toyota Pickup
08/06/2019
Personal and professional service
Knowledgeable and friendly staff made car repair bearable!!

08/05/2019
Courteous and honest service.
I was given a quote to replace items required at 100K miles. The quote was spot on, the work completed, and the car has been running without any problems.

Susan B.
08/03/2019
Every customer that walked thru the door obviously had made Robbies their car repair home
Best service! Got my estimate and they actually saved me money from EVERY quote I received from major brake dealers. Friendly and service I trust since every customer coming thru the door was treated like family.

RL
Ralph L.
08/03/2019
Robby,s
There are no one better or more honest then Robby, Steve and team.
I have been a customer for over 30 years.
Rslph

YK
Yong M. K.
07/22/2019
Honest and good work
Friendly, efficient and great work.

Randy C.