Robert C.
Lakeside, CA
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the technicians usually give him exactly what he needs and the prices are fair.

Mike M.
Dodge Durango
01/06/2021
Unbelievable
these guys are amazing, fair prices and work done right the first time. My wife's car had a coolant leak, (I fixed what I thought was the problem) robby's shop diagnosed the problem (not what I "fixed") and they fixed the issue. After 3 days, what I fixed began leaking, of course I called to see what we can do. Without question Robby said bring it in, they spotted a loose hose clamp, which I replaced, and they tightened it down as a REAL MECHANIC would have done. Thank you Robbys shop, you guys are amazing.

PG
Patty G.
Buick Enclave
12/31/2020
Best in Poway
Excellent service as always! Poway is lucky to have such a reputable auto repair company.

CD
Craig D.
Dodge Journey
12/31/2020
Suspension Repair
The staff was awesome and the required repairs done quickly and correctly.

PG
Patty G.
FIAT 500
12/28/2020
Best service evet
Service was above and beyond what was expected. Robby’s never disappoints.

Jeff S.
12/25/2020
Always good work, always honest.
I don’t take my cars anywhere else.

Dan S.
12/23/2020
Been going to Robby's for years. Always satisfied with service. Great employees and been there a long time. I feel safe and always satisfied to take my vehicles to Robby's.

KO
Karen O.
Ford Edge
12/16/2020
Best mechanics in San Diego
I’ve been going to Robbys for over 40 years and appreciate the honesty and integrity of their mechanics. It’s hard to find a good mechanic with the family feel and one that you can trust.

AA
Akram A.
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/14/2020
Trustworthy Mechanic!
Gets the job done in a very honest way! 5 stars to Robby!!! ( Owner )

Joan R.
12/11/2020
Reliable and honest
Robby has been my various cars best friend since he was lead mechanic at Hutchins Mobil and still is at Robby’s in Poway. Decades-long employees too; Steve is there for my emotional rescue and my cars mechanical rescue. Great group of people, honest and reliable.

Jim W.
12/10/2020
We are very happy with This Automotive Repair shop! They are honest and friendly. We asked them to do a safety inspection. They charged us under $60 including oil change and few other minor adjustments!
Yes, we found out this Automobile repairs in Poway Road since last year.

They have reinstalled new battery for us. They checked everything and found out that our car had nothing wrong but previous repairman replaced an incorrect power battery to cause us a lot of problems. We almost wanted to give up this car. Thank Robby’s Auto shop,

Because of Robby’s shop, we have no problems to continue to have this car.

Ramona, CA
12/07/2020
Great guys. Quick and easy.
Last minute smog that I needed on my truck. They got me in right then and had me out within 30 minutes. Thanks guys!

Debra W.
Toyota Sequoia
12/02/2020
Repeat customer, I trust Robby
Been bringing our family’s cars here for well over 10 years. I trust Robby, he’s been an honest and reliable source for maintaining our 2 family cars. Started coming to Robby after he found a cracked coil that other mechanics had missed for years. He listens to our explanations of symptoms and makes sure our cars are running properly.

Leanna B.
Kia Optima
12/02/2020
Service, Smile, Satisfaction
It’s always a pleasure going to Robby’s. I make my appointments early, usually first thing, in the morning. When I get there the guys in the garage always say good morning and I’m greeted with a smile. They always make me feel comfortable and engage in pleasant conversation. I generally wait for my service and leave with satisfaction every time.

AO
Anne O.
11/20/2020
Trustworthy and Profficient
Incredibly honest and ethical. I fully trust their assessments.. they let me know when something is needed, and when it is not. I have come to trust what they say because of thier record of being completly honest and knowing what they are doing.