Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mark M.
Toyota Avalon
10/10/2018
Friendly service reliable work
They have given us consistently good service over decades. I trust they are always giving me the straight scoop for what repairs are actually needed.

Debbie S.
10/07/2018
Great Service, Honest and very friendly
I have been coming here to Robbies for many many years now. They have taken Awesome care of several of my vehicles. I trust them completely, they have only told me what needs to be fixed and informed me of what will need to be fixed.

Michael B.
Hyundai Tiburon
10/07/2018
The staff is honest, the quality of their work is exceptional, and the staff is friendly.
We’ve been taking our cars to Robby’s for many years and have never been disappointed with the work or the advice we receive. The work is done on time and within the initial price quote. Steve is a huge asset to this business.

NM
Norm M.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Norm said Steve did a great job.

Robert M.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.

MN
Melinda N.
Nissan 370Z
09/28/2018
Trust, customer service and excellent work define Robby's Auto
Robby's Auto is one of the few places I trust with my car, as well as my family's. The people who work there, including the owner Robby are amazingly awesome.

LZ
Laura Z.
09/28/2018
Robby’s is the best
When my car overheated in the evening it had to be towed to Robby’s. It was fixed by the next afternoon. They never fail me!!!!

KH
Kerry H.
Dodge Avenger
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Kerry said he has been going to the business for years, and would not take his vehicle anywhere else.

Marty D.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Marty said the business is very trustworthy. She has gone there for a very long time and they are always fair. Hopefully, they will never go out of business.

NK
Nora K.
Nissan JUKE
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Nora said she would recommend the business for service.

TJ
Tom J.
09/26/2018
Great as always
Robby and his gang as always did a quick and complete job of fixing my Jeep.
Since I've been taught you should always come up with something constructive, They should remove the paper mats before returning the car to you.

HD
Harold D.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Harold said the service here is very good.

09/25/2018
Friendly and fast service. And a very fair price.
Robby and his folks took care of my vehicle quickly and cheap. I appreciate their good work.

KL
Kathy L.
09/24/2018
Outstanding Repair Shop
Robby's Auto Service & Repair is outstanding. They care for their customers and give HONEST prices and repairs. All the employees at Robby's are friendly and the work they do is great. They do not tell you things that need to be done on your vehicle unless they are 100% needed. Bring to your attention things that really need to be repaired, not just what they think will make them money off the repair. I feel very comfortable with Robby's and will continue to take my vehicle to them because of their honesty and great quality work. Thank you Robby's. I will definitely recommend your business to all my friends and family.

PP
Phillip P.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said this business gives him very good service.

DT
Dave T.
09/19/2018
Complete break job on my 2006 Nissan Altima
Robby and Steve are always there to please their customers. They've always done quality work for me. Very satisfied!! Highly recommend!

Matt H.
Escondido, CA
09/19/2018
Thank you Robby!
I have been going to Robbys for about 15 years and his service has always reliable. I have never had to go back to fix something that was missed. There have been a few times when it could be a few things and he will let you know up front that. He is straight up front, saves money when he can but never cuts corners. I would always recommend him.

Michael R.
Ford Expedition
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees were very helpful and answered all his questions. They found an issue he didn't know about. The issue for which he brought the vehicle in was little more complicated than he anticipated. Still, they were able to get the parts and complete the repair the same day he brought it in.

AW
Alan W.
GMC Yukon XL
09/17/2018
Robby's team saved the day (again)!
We were scheduled to move our son back up to college, and unfortunately, the truck battery was completely dead. It wouldn't even make a click or turn over. Thankfully, Robby's devoted team on Saturday was able to diagnose the problem, check out the alternator and other seemingly related issues, and got us back on the road. Nobody likes to work on the weekends, but his devoted team got our son to college on time!
Thank you Steve and the Saturday team!

Rick R.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
09/14/2018
Honest and great mechanics
Not only are they great mechanics, they are honest and wonderful people. They do the right thing and don’t do anything unless it needs to be done. They are the best in town!
Robby J. from Robby's Auto Service & Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Rick,

Thank you or all the great reviews that you give us at Robby's Auto Service.