Samantha C.
Escondido, CA
Kia Soul
07/23/2021
Really knowledgeable about Cars
My car was making a funny sound, they diagnosed the problem right away and fixed it. Great customer service and super friendly!

Steve B.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/20/2021
Great people here.
Awesome

SL
Susan L.
07/16/2021
Overall best service and employees
They went above and beyond in the job as well as fabulous customer service! Fast and very efficient- would definitely recommend the shop to anyone i know

SR
Susan R.
07/13/2021
Oil change and safety check
Always a Good job. And quick. Appreciate you all. Thank you.
Susan

Steve W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/05/2021
Always excellent
My son and I have relied many times on Robby's to correct issues on various vehicles over the years. Always courteous. Usually quicker than expected. Always on the money. The fact that we keep going back should speak volumes about their integrity.

Jim M.
Nissan Frontier
07/03/2021
Professional & Trustworthy
Robby, Steve & Terry welcomed me to their repair shop, called me by my first name, chatted briefly, took my truck key and gave me a time estimate on completing the brake job on my Nissan Frontier truck. Before I left, they asked if I needed a ride home! But I had my bike. I was called when the work was complete. Robby's only does what is needed & charges very reasonable rates. I feel that I can trust Robby's Auto Service.

John H.
Valley Center, CA
Mazda Tribute
06/19/2021
Robbies is the best
I’ve been having my cars fixed at Robbies for 30 years. They have always diagnosed and fixed the problems and been very communicative about everything. I now live quite a ways from Robbies but I still take my cars to Robbies as I know they will be fixed professionally.

Marti G.
06/18/2021
Robby’s Auto Repair
Robby and his wife are always easy to work with. I trust them and their employees. They are fair and affordable. I never have to worry that they are recommending unneeded repairs or overcharging. It’s great that they are just right down the street! I can recommend them highly!!

Toyota Prius v
06/18/2021
Robbie's is an awesome!
Robbie's is a true institution in Poway. Have been taking my cars to this shop for over 20 years and have never had a complaint with their service or workmanship. There are no unneeded repairs ever suggested and they have a true concern that I'm satisfied as a consumer. I highly recommend this shop.

PH
Philip H.
06/15/2021
Best Auto Shop in North County
The expertise in this auto shop is second to none, would highly recommend it! Also, the service and recommendations are always excellent, and pricing is extremely fair / accurate.

06/08/2021
Always Great
I've used Robby's since 2010. I'm 100% satisfied. The staff are helpful, cordial and experienced. Highly recommended.

05/26/2021
Honest, Reliable, Affordable, just to name a few. 👍
Always upfront and quality work.

Sam C.
Great work, nice staff
I've taken my car to Robby's many times over the years and have always been satisfied. Quick service, great customer service.

AT
Angie T.
Lexus RX
Honest and Reasonable Price
I took my cars to Robbys for any repairs a few years now. They’re honest and not trying to find more problems like some other places. Their price are very reasonable.

James W.
05/25/2021
Honest shop and excellent work
As our present car ages Robby's is keeping us on the road with minimal down time.

Robby's has serviced a variety of domestic and foreign cars for over 25 years for my wife, children, and me. I highly recommend Robby's.