YS
Yelee S.
05/07/2021
Best Auto Services
This is my first time bring my car for diagnostic CHECKED red mark, it doesn’t take long and solved the problem, I am happy brought to the right place.

05/01/2021
Trusted repairs and service
Always do great work.

Volkswagen GTI
04/30/2021
Honest mechanics you can trust to service your vehicle
Needed work on my GTI and they were quick to so the repair and quite a bit less than the dealer wanted.

Rick R.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/24/2021
Best auto repair shop
Trustworthy, knowledgeable and professional. You’ll be very happy and satisfied.

Robert C.
Lakeside, CA
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the staff always do good work at a decent price.

Rick R.
04/23/2021
Awesome auto shop
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

FC
Frank C.
04/22/2021
Robby’s always provides the best service and advice.

RF
Rosemary F.
04/21/2021
Got an oil change, checked fluids and a bulb replacement
They did what was asked were very polite, the shop was organized and clean.

RD
Rick D.
Nissan Rogue
04/20/2021
Great Auto Service Shop
Been taking my cars to Robby’s for many years and they always take great care of of my cars.

04/09/2021
Very nice people, no complaint on jobs completed for me
Great work

Nissan Versa Note
04/09/2021
Great service and friendly
I have found my new mechanic! Robbys auto was friendly from the first phone call! They were able to get my car in fast, kept it over a week when I was out of town, found exactly what was wrong with it, and fixed it with a warranty!
They didn’t try to tell many other things needed to be done like some places do.
I will be using robbys for years to come.

Sam C.
04/08/2021
Always excellent service
We've been going to Robby's for years and have been totally satisfied. Staff is always friendly and work is performed in a timely manner. Great service!!

PP
Paul P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/07/2021
Best mechanic in San Diego
We were given a quote for my sons car and then once the work was done, the bill was actually lower. My adult son was shocked since he had never had that happen. I told him we have always trusted Robby’s, and that I believe they are always honest and never replace something if it doesn’t have to be. He said he would be taking all of his cars there from now on.

Richard S.
04/07/2021
The team at Robby's Automotive was able to understand my truck's problem and quickly go to the source without a lot of time and money wasted. I appreciate their service professionalism and effectiveness/efficiency. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone!! Thank you Team Robby's!

ES
Evan S.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/03/2021
A trustworthy shop!
We had been taking our vehicles to Robby's for years. This shop always tells us exactly what is going on, what we need to address now, and what can wait. We have always appreciated their hard work and their willingness to take another look if we ask. But mostly, we just trust them.