ReScore Reviews™ (6)
Thank you. Yeah this one wasn't easy but James went way above and beyond to make it happen. - Keith/Owner
Thank you, Paulette! Very kind of you! You know you have always been one of my favorites! - Keith
I'm a shop owner in Colorado, we did some major work on this vehicle, had the vehicle delivered to the owner close to Robert's Auto Service, customer had a small issue with our work I contacted Christian explained to him what I needed his help with he was able to diagnosis the problem and repaired it for me Awesome shop
Thank you, Steve! I'm glad we could help! I always treat other shop owners like I would want to be treated if I was in the same boat! Who knows, I may need your help someday. - Keith/Owner
1) Interaction: Christian is nice, patient, calm, easy-going and hence a communication pleasure.
2) Helpfulness: Christian picked up the phone to pave the way for me w/ Hertz Rent-a-Car, thereby (a) doing the (preliminary) work for me and (b) enabling me to benefit from their (Robert's & Hertz) arranged discounted rate.
3) Honesty: Had Christian not informed me that water pump & component kit were under warranty, I would've been none the wiser. IOW, by not revealing the warranty, the shop could've pocketed extra money. Rather, by revealing the warranty, I kept the extra money in my pocketbook.
4) Conscientiousness: In January 2018, Christian stood his ground about Robert's continuing to work on my car until its check-engine light disappeared, albeit I tried to put off the persistence for time & money constraints. I responded in agreement to his call out of respect for his judgment & above-&-beyond determination. As a result, in March 2018, my car passed its smog check w/ flying colors first-time around. Therefore, Christian spared me double the work of having the car fail its smog check the 1st time, solving its smog check-fail problem(s) at Roberts and having the car pass its smog check the 2nd time.
Thank you, Diana! Christian has been a great addition to our business!! - Keith/Owner
Thank you so much, Ted! We appreciate it - Keith/owner
One of our LONG time great customers. I can't even begin to tell you how much we all appreciate and respect you as not only a great customer, but a friend of the Robert's Family! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Wayne! - Keith/Owner
Thank you for all the years of trust in us driving down from Carlsbad, Craig! I keep a close eye on all my fellow Tri Clubbers vehicles! Thanks for the kind words and great review - Keith/Owner
Thank you, Doug! We work hard at our customer service and professionalism. The honesty is in our core. - Keith/Owner
Thank you so much, Noor! I appreciate the great review - Keith/Owner
Thank you for putting your trust in us, Sherri! I will make sure we always continue to earn your trust! - Keith/Owner
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you, Timothy! James is my General Manager and is top notch! We will always treat you like family! - Keith/Owner
Thank you for the great review, Dan! I appreciate the kind words and we will continue to always earn your trust - Keith/Owner
Thank you, Jeff! We've always strived to be fair and reasonable while delivering top notch service! - Keith/Owner
Thank you, Barry! You are one of our favorite customers. We all appreciate your trust in us over the years and we will make sure we continue to earn it going forward! - Keith/Owner
Thank you so much for the kind words, Allison! - Keith/Owner
Thank you, Irene! This is what we work hard on, our communication skills and making sure we have the best of the best technicians to accurately diagnose and fix your vehicle - Keith/Owner
Thank you for giving us the opportunity, Sara! - Keith/Owner
Thank you, William! - We will continue to work hard to earn that realiable service - Keith/owner
1. The expertise that the technicians exhibit.
2. The friendly environment.
3. The efficiency of getting the works done.
4. Over and above customer service.
Thank you for the great feedback, John. We work hard at earning everyone's trust - Keith/Owner