Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

SHERRI C.
02/16/2019
Awesome Mechanics and Staff
Always a great experience!
Honest as ever tried and true place to take your car for care.

Mitsubishi Montero Sport
02/07/2019
Very reliable service
Wife and I have used Roberts for years. We have had a lot of various repairs and maintenance done on our vehicles. With a few minor exceptions, we’re satisfied with the service and plan to continue using them. Reliable work.

DEBRA L.
01/21/2019
Yet Another Great Robert's Auto Service Experience
I have been bringing my car here for several years now for a varied number of issues. Each time from the initial phone call to discuss my car problem, to getting the appointment set up to bring it in, to the actual work done and checking out after the work was completed, my experience has always been the same: nothing but utmost professionalism from the friendly staff and excellent mechanic work from the ASE certified employees, fair pricing accompanied by never having had my trust taken advantage of. This establishment has been a Godsend for me with my limited knowledge of the inner workings of an automobile and the different things that can and do go wrong. They have been great for routine maintenance as well. Soooo glad I found it. Would definitely recommend it to anyone needing mechanic work done on their vehicle.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Wow! Thank you so much, Debra! We have talks regularly at the shop about accomplishing this for the customer. You're feedback is very encouraging and appreciated! - Keith/Owner

JENNIFER G.
01/20/2019
Robert’s Auto has consistently been professional and courteous while doing an excellent job fixing my vehicle. While they will suggest other work, they listen to concerns and they are more than willing to help me prioritize what needs to be done without pressuring me into anything extra.
In my experience with them they have been transparent and upfront about pricing. I have had work done and even had the final price end up being less than the estimate. The one time something was not fixed correctly they immediately took it back into the garage and fixed it while I waited. They consistently deliver excellent customer service, excellent workmanship and a level of professionalism which is often hard to find.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you, Jennifer. As you experienced, we always make sure the customer is taking care of. Thank you for the kind words - Keith/Owner

ALEXIS M.
01/17/2019
Excellent customer service!
Christian and James were both so helpful at the front desk. They answered all my questions regarding what services I should have done to transfer my title in state as well as completed an inspection on my vehicle as I requested. James suggested a few critical maintenance measures I should take and also mentioned features that were on their way out but could last a little longer if my budget didn't allow me to fix them right away. These guys weren't trying to bog me down with a bunch of bogus maintenance, they were genuine and honest with their work. Just got the car back today but I'm sure the work done was excellent. They also has a super awesome car service (my driver was Dan) that dropped me off at home and even ran me back around the corner to pick up cash. Will definitely be coming back to these guys if I need any car help!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the great feedback, Alexis! James, Christian, and myself are very happy that you're  happy! - Keith/Owner

JN
JOANNA N.
01/10/2019
We have entrusted our cars and our safety to Roberts for many years. They have been consistent in providing excellent service, trustworthy assessments, maintenance and repairs. And their fees have been fair compared to others. Our expert tech Terry has become like family because of the many years of trust and reliability he’s provided. And James has always exceeded our expectations in providing excellent customer service! Overall, we highly recommend Roberts Auto Service!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you as always, Joanna! - We all love and appreciate you and Neibert so much! - Keith/Owner

RP
Ruth P.
12/26/2018
Auto service with integrity
Robert's stands behind their work and makes it right if there is a problem. I value that as a customer and recommend them as a reputable place to bring your car for work.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you so much, Jan! - Keith/Owner

CR
CRAIG R.
12/01/2018
Honest, competent and quick maintenance work
The news wasn't great: I need new tires, new brakes and I'm leaking oil.

Fortunately, I know that this garage doesn't lie about stuff like that. If they are telling me it's necessary, it is.

I'll be a lifelong customer.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the great review and for being such an awesome customer, Craig! I appreciate it - Keith/Owner

Toyota Yaris
11/28/2018
Very professional
Precise and honest with everything

Thank you for the kind words! - Keith/Owner

TOVE B.
Volvo XC90
11/25/2018
over 20 years service.
I have gone to Roberts Auto Service over 20 years, and had great service every single time.
I also trust their recommendation as to what needs to be done or what can wait
I highly recommend them for your car service.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/30/2018

Words cannot express the gratitude all of us have towards a great customer like you, Tove! 20 years of putting your trust in us is incredible! We all appreciate you so much at the shop! - Keith/Owner

KP
KRISTIN P.
Buick Enclave
11/24/2018
HONEST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
Great service and SOOO friendly! I would recommend! I rolled my dead car into this garage by chance as it was the only place I could get to and not only did they provide excellent service they gave me a free LIFT ride home! They were great about communicating what was wrong with my car and fixed it quickly giving it back to me in a day. I thought my car was gone forever but all is well. Thanks!
Kristin Palant
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/30/2018

That is what we work hard at every day, Kristin. We have meetings about it and talk about accomplishing this! Thank you for the great feedback! - Keith/Owner

KL
KRISTINA L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/19/2018
Very nice, professional & knowledgeable service
Friendly and knowledgeable, guaranteed work, professional and attentive. Good guys
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/30/2018

Customers like you are very appreciated, Kristina! Thank you for the kind words! - Keith/Owner

KIM S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/19/2018
Love this place
I've been taking my car here for about 10 years and I have been pleased every time. The staff is really helpful, and they are super honest. I'm really glad to have them nearby!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much, Kim! I appreciate your 10 years of trust in us and will make sure we continue to earn it! - Keith/Owner

RA
ROBERT A.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/17/2018
AAA discount?
Hi James, great service as usual! But I was wondering if I was supposed to get a AAA discount. The invoice was in my name and address. Thanks
Robert Allen
(619) 987-8092

TOM M.
11/17/2018
Reliable honest friendly service.
Reliable honest friendly service every time. No trying to sell extra work which is not necessary.

Thank you, Tom! - Keith/Owner

KH
KIMBERLY H.
Mazda CX-5
11/16/2018
Brake job
Good work, honesty, ride home whiles waiting for work to be done.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great review, Kimberly!  - Keith/Owner

AE
AMY E.
11/15/2018
5 Star Service!
I have nothing but good things to say about my recent experience at Roberts Auto Service. My car required a tow after 2 AAA visits over the weekend and chose Roberts due to closeness to my home as I don't have go to mechanic I use. Christian contacted me soon after they opened and communicated via text or phone throughout diagnostic testing and fixing the problem. He described in detail what was going on and what needed to be done and answered any questions I had. I am happy to say I think I finally found my go to mechanic/service shop, thank you for your professionalism and hard work:)
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/15/2018

We work hard at this kind of stuff, Amy! Thank you for your kind words and we will continue to earn your trust always! - Keith/Owner

MIKE W.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/14/2018
customer service was excellent
I had a smog OBD11 issue that I could not get to reset. Because of that my car failed smog and any repairs would be required to be completed at a Star Smog Certified Repair facility. I looked at the DMV approved shops fairly near me and found Robert's. They took my car and were able to get the OBD11 to reset and completed the smog check. They called me through out the repair and kept me updated. The cost was reasonable and even gave me a Military discount. I would recommend them as a trusted car repair facility.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you, Mike! I'm glad we could get that computer reset and help you get your car smogged! Thank you for the kind words - Keith/Owner

KD
KATE D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/08/2018
Highest quality, most dependable service anywhere!
In my opinion, and also several of my yoga students and massage clients, Robert’s Automotive delivers every single time. I always know they will go the extra mile to perform a thourough and in depth examination of any obvious or not so obvious issues happtwith my Mini Cooper! I have been a customer of theirs for about 5 years now and in the long run, they have been very instrumental in averting much more costly work that ultimately would have been way more expensive!
Super friendly, fair and extremely qualified!!
Honestly, I can’t say enough about this amazing shop❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/08/2018