Robert's Auto Service

Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667
STEVE H. on 01/14/2018
"Trustworthy Service "
Always professional and up front with repairs needed and time to have car back. Most important thing from repair shop is integrity and trust, and I think Roberts has that completely.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 08:19 AM
GEOFF H. on 01/12/2018
"Amazing new General Manager!"
We're happy to be able to return to Robert's! We recently learned that James Harvey has been promoted to GM. Thank you to Keith and Kelly. What a relief to know that we can finally come back to Robert's and that not only is a great manager now installed there, but the previous unfriendly, unkind manager is no longer sitting in that prestigious seat where once sat a great man, and mentor to James, George Anderson.

Thank you Robert's we had hope to be able to return someday and now we have.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 08:48 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Geoff. I tried over 5 years to get the previous manager to fit to Robert's culture. He would come around for a bit and then go back to his ways. I gave him one last chance a year ago but same result. So I decided enough is enough. James was basically running the place anyway so it was an easy decision. My aplogies to you for having to go through that. He was great with new customers but no so much with my existing customers. I had heard enough from customers so I made the change. Very happy to have you back. Please feel free to reach out to my anytime. - Keith/Owner

WHELMER S. on 01/10/2018
"Very good + fast service "
They were very professional / fast
Thanks for everything
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 09:47 PM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you so much for sharing and for also sharing on Facebook and Google. We appreciate it so much. I'm glad Christian took great care of you - Keith / Owner

DIANA B. on 01/05/2018
"Customer Service & Work"
Attentive, personable, fair customer service from James & thorough, prompt work from technicians as is customary. The new guy Christian fits right in! Observed him to be conscientious, focused on his work, also friendly, patient, calm, kind, as well as appeared to follow and take seriously Robert's Auto Service's policies & procedures.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 07:16 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/06/2018

Thank you, Diana! You and your family have been so kind to us over the years. We truly appreciate it! - Keith/Owner

JOANNA N. on 01/05/2018
"Service of our Porsche"
Robert's never disappoints! We brought in our Porsche to have a component replaced (after getting a quote and recommendation from the dealer). James informed me that the car eventually didn't need it because the car was able to smog without needing the replacement and saved us a lot of money. That's honest, trustworthy service for you and also the main reasons why we've been going to them with all our cars for over 7 years.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 04:12 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/06/2018

Thank you, Joanna! You and Neilbert are up there at the top list of our favorite customers who have been coming here for years! We appreciate you two so much! - Keith/Owner

JOHN L. on 01/03/2018
"Robert"s crew very personable and good at what they do. Bob is a great machanic and does not miss anything."
Robert's always reminds me via email when my service intervals are due and they are always able to take my vehicle in for service when I make my appointment. Bob is always the mechanic who services my vehicle. Bob is very through in his inspections and he is able to repair anything. Robert's employees are always very courteous and friendly. I always enjoy seeing them.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 12:24 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/06/2018

Customer's like you, John, make our job so much easier and fun. Thank you for being so awesome! - Keith/Owner

MATTHEW D. on 01/02/2018
"Great mechanics!"
Been taking all my vehicles here for years. Very trustworthy and excellent customer service. Does great work!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 02:25 PM

I appreciate all your years of trust in us, Matthew - Keith/Owner

AMANDA D. on 12/26/2017
"Never Disappointed"
Once again, this auto shop saves the day for me & my elderly SUV. The issue was difficult to define but they managed to figure it out, making great time and being VERY patient with my vehicle's quirks.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017 12:08 PM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you as always, Amanda. We will continue to earn your trust too! - Keith/Owner

PERRI D. on 12/24/2017
"Incredible customer service!"
Employees were extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating to my needs!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 12/23/2017
Review Created: 12/24/2017 09:30 PM

Wow! Thank you for sharing on your first visit to us, Perri! - Keith/Owner

CATHY G. on 12/17/2017
"Consistently reliable"
Thank you for your reliability and solid good work.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/16/2017
Review Created: 12/17/2017 10:52 PM

Thank you, Kathy! - Keith/Owner

ALI F. on 12/14/2017
"Great and efficient service"
JAMES was attentive and thorough and got the service done on time. Love the after hours lock box.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 08:39 PM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for all your years of trust in us, Ali! - keith/Owner

STEVEN V. on 12/05/2017
"Just for battery"
Was referred to Robert's Auto thru AAA and made appointment for replacement battery. This was an easy process for me and I'm definitely considering switching to their crew for future service. Besides being very interactive with me, I observed how they handled other customers and it was very professional. One person dropped by just to thank them for all their help with a prior owned car. I've never seen anyone do that with a service garage. Like any other garage, nothing too attractive in the area to hang out at while your car being serviced, otherwise, check them out.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 05:18 PM

Thank you for the kind words, Steven - Keith/Owner

JACQUES A. on 12/01/2017
"Satisfaction"
I write this review to tell the rest of the world that Robert's Auto Service is the finest place to take your car for repair. If you are looking for quality, professionalism, and a job well done, please consider Robert's Auto Service. It is satisfaction guaranteed.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 11:57 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 12/02/2017

Jacques, its customers like you who make our job so easy. Thank you SO much for all your years of trust in us and your great attitude. Blessings to you and your family - Keith/Owner

TERRY R. on 12/01/2017
"Knowledgeable"
Every person @ Robert's is helpful, knowledgeable and efficient.
I am able to get my car in and out on the same day.
I do not go anywhere else
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 07:32 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 12/02/2017

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words, Terry. And thank you for all your years of trust in us - Keith/Owner

HELEN M. on 11/29/2017
"First visit "
Worked me in for a flat tire and was on my way with an hour.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 07:59 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/29/2017

Glad we could help, Helen! - Keith/Owner

HEIDI W. on 11/27/2017
"Great price but took too long. Was half the cost of the dealer. "
I was told upon scheduling my car repair, that it would take a half day. It ended up taking a full day, literally until 6:30 p.m. as Roberts was short staffed. Roberts did pay for my Lyft home and back, and the mechanic stayed late to get my car done, which I greatly appreciate!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 11:14 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/29/2017

Hello Heidi- I appreciate the feedback. I had a meeting with the guys about it. We decided to open that Friday after Thanksgiving, whereas in the past we haven't been. We had a skeleton crew and yes my guys stayed late to get you done. But we never should have told you 1/2 day, that's our fault - Keith/Owner

JOHN P. on 11/18/2017
"Outstanding!"
We are the type of people who buy very good cars and then keep them FOREVER. The regular service at Roberts allows us to do just that. They keep our cars in tiptop condition at a reasonable price with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. We would go no where else.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 09:45 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/24/2017

Wow! Thank you so much for all your years of trust in us, John! - Keith/Owner

NICHOLAS B. on 11/17/2017
"Great work"
Great place to get your vehicle repaired.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 09:39 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you so much for the kind review, Nicholas. I appreciate it. - Keith

SCOTT D. on 11/16/2017
"Location and timely service"
Accurate quote, great communication and friendly, honest service.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 10:19 AM
Keith B. at Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you Scott! That sums up what we do on every transaction! - Keith/Owner

ROSE R. on 11/13/2017
"Excellent Service at Robert's Auto Service!"
I came in to have my vehicle smogged and I was in and out within 20 minutes. Everyone was very professional and courteous towards me. I totally recommend Robert's for your car service needs.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90