Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

MEGHAN M.
05/26/2018
Thank you!!
Thank you James , Christian and team for all your help !

Anonymous avatar
Volkswagen EuroVan
05/10/2018
Consistant good service.
For the second time, Robert's took on a complex repair involving hard to find parts and saw it through without going above the original estimate.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you. Yeah this one wasn't easy but James went way above and beyond to make it happen. - Keith/Owner

PG
Paulette G.
05/07/2018
Best in the West!!!
As always, Robert's is efficient and professional.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you, Paulette! Very kind of you! You know you have always been one of my favorites! - Keith

steve s.
Grand Junction, CO
05/07/2018
Mini Cooper
Christian Went over and above the call of duty on this one!!!!
I'm a shop owner in Colorado, we did some major work on this vehicle, had the vehicle delivered to the owner close to Robert's Auto Service, customer had a small issue with our work I contacted Christian explained to him what I needed his help with he was able to diagnosis the problem and repaired it for me Awesome shop
Steve
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you, Steve! I'm glad we  could help! I always treat other shop owners like I would want to be treated if I was in the same boat! Who knows, I may need your help someday. - Keith/Owner

DIANA B.
05/02/2018
Interaction, helpfulness, honesty, and conscientiousness
Re to the review title w/ Christian at the front desk in particular in mind, "what makes the place so great" is as follows:
1) Interaction: Christian is nice, patient, calm, easy-going and hence a communication pleasure.
2) Helpfulness: Christian picked up the phone to pave the way for me w/ Hertz Rent-a-Car, thereby (a) doing the (preliminary) work for me and (b) enabling me to benefit from their (Robert's & Hertz) arranged discounted rate.
3) Honesty: Had Christian not informed me that water pump & component kit were under warranty, I would've been none the wiser. IOW, by not revealing the warranty, the shop could've pocketed extra money. Rather, by revealing the warranty, I kept the extra money in my pocketbook.
4) Conscientiousness: In January 2018, Christian stood his ground about Robert's continuing to work on my car until its check-engine light disappeared, albeit I tried to put off the persistence for time & money constraints. I responded in agreement to his call out of respect for his judgment & above-&-beyond determination. As a result, in March 2018, my car passed its smog check w/ flying colors first-time around. Therefore, Christian spared me double the work of having the car fail its smog check the 1st time, solving its smog check-fail problem(s) at Roberts and having the car pass its smog check the 2nd time.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you, Diana! Christian has been a great addition to our business!! - Keith/Owner

TG
TED G.
Scion xA
04/27/2018
Great personnel, great service, everything on schedule
Although there is a dealership for my (old car) across the street, Robert's is more efficient, less expensive, so I go there.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you so much, Ted! We appreciate it - Keith/owner

WG
WAYNE G.
Saab 9-3
04/25/2018
The Best!
Always a pleasure to have my car worked on by Robert's. Honest, friendly and helpful staff, you know your vehicle is being taken care of and the job is top notch. Robert's has been taking care of my cars since the mid nineties, proof of their quality of work!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/27/2018

One of our LONG time great customers. I can't even begin to tell you how much we all appreciate and respect you as not only a great customer, but a friend of the Robert's Family! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Wayne! - Keith/Owner

CZ
CRAIG Z.
Carlsbad, CA
04/25/2018
Great Service, As Always at Robert's
My car has 140,000+ miles on it and it runs great. I attribute that to the high quality service I get at Robert's. Their pricing is excellent and I know I can really trust Keith, James and their team of mechanics.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for all the years of trust in us driving down from Carlsbad, Craig! I keep a close eye on all my fellow Tri Clubbers vehicles! Thanks for the kind words and great review - Keith/Owner

doug m.
Hyundai Accent
04/19/2018
great service! I will be back!
Very good customer service, very professional, honest, and helpful!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you, Doug! We work hard at our customer service and professionalism. The honesty is in our core. - Keith/Owner

NG
NOOR G.
04/17/2018
Oil Change
As always, you guys were very helpful and honest.

Thank you so much, Noor! I appreciate the great review - Keith/Owner

SHERRI C.
Chrysler 300
04/16/2018
Fixed 2006 Chrysler 300 Limp Mode Issue
Issue with car going into limp mode was diagnosed then fixed (it was stalling when going between 1rst and second gear from time to time and also it would not go past 60 mph intermittently. Turned out to be the transmission fluid filter, line and valve needed replacement - car is at 160,000 miles. Running now like new again. Great fast turn around. Friendly service.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for putting your trust in us, Sherri! I will make sure we always continue to earn your trust! - Keith/Owner

TD
TIMOTHY D.
04/16/2018
First time at Robert's
I took my truck to Robert's after it was recommended to me by a coworker of mine. I went in for routine service (oil change, alignment, headlight restoration) and was extremely happy with the service they provided. James set up my appointment over the phone and was also there to take care of me when I took my truck in. He is a great guy, as are the mechanics. I would definitely recommend Robert's to others and I will be coming back for all my future auto needs!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you, Timothy! James is my General Manager and is top notch! We will always treat you like family! - Keith/Owner

DA
DAN A.
Del Mar, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/14/2018
They will get it right!
Very good service and communication. They make sure to give you personal attention and explain what needs to be done. They don’t rush you and you don’t feel like a number. Highly recommend them.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for the great review, Dan! I appreciate the kind words and we will continue to always earn your trust - Keith/Owner

JEFF C.
04/14/2018
Price without losing quality
I've never had any problems with the service Robert's provides, and their prices are competitive with others in the area.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you, Jeff! We've always strived to be fair and reasonable while delivering top notch service! - Keith/Owner

BG
BARRY G.
La Jolla, CA
04/12/2018
Happy with service
I have been bringing my Jeep in to Roberts for years and have always been happy with their service and the friendliness of the staff. They are very good at analyzing or repairing at the time I bring the car in. I feel that their service fees are always fair.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you, Barry! You are one of our favorite customers. We all appreciate your trust in us over the years and we will make sure we continue to earn it going forward! - Keith/Owner

AG

IRENE B.
Nissan Sentra
04/07/2018
Outstanding communication
James, my service provider was good at communicating during the diagnostic process. He was detailed and clear in describing the suggested plan of action. Overall the mechanic did a very complete diagnostic, the job was done quickly and to my complete satisfaction.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you, Irene! This is what we work hard on, our communication skills and making sure we have the best of the best technicians to accurately diagnose and fix your vehicle - Keith/Owner

SK
SARA K.
Spring Valley, CA
Nissan Rogue
04/06/2018
Awesomeness and efficient!
I pulled in because my service light wasn’t on and this was the first place I passed! They turned out to be fantastic. Very fast and patient with me (I don’t know much about cars). Also, conveniently across the street from a 7-11 so I could grab a snack while I waited. I’ll definitely return when needed!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity, Sara! - Keith/Owner

WN
WILLIAM N.
04/05/2018
Most reliable
Service is always wonderful.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you, William! - We will continue to work hard to earn that realiable service - Keith/owner

JOHN S.
La Jolla, CA
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
04/03/2018
The things I like about Robert's Auto Service:
1. The expertise that the technicians exhibit.
2. The friendly environment.
3. The efficiency of getting the works done.
4. Over and above customer service.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, John. We work hard at earning everyone's trust - Keith/Owner