Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

JAN S.

Thank you so much, Jan! - Keith/Owner

CR
CRAIG R.
12/01/2018
Honest, competent and quick maintenance work
The news wasn't great: I need new tires, new brakes and I'm leaking oil.

Fortunately, I know that this garage doesn't lie about stuff like that. If they are telling me it's necessary, it is.

I'll be a lifelong customer.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the great review and for being such an awesome customer, Craig! I appreciate it - Keith/Owner

Toyota Yaris
11/28/2018
Very professional
Precise and honest with everything

Thank you for the kind words! - Keith/Owner

TOVE B.
Volvo XC90
11/25/2018
over 20 years service.
I have gone to Roberts Auto Service over 20 years, and had great service every single time.
I also trust their recommendation as to what needs to be done or what can wait
I highly recommend them for your car service.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/30/2018

Words cannot express the gratitude all of us have towards a great customer like you, Tove! 20 years of putting your trust in us is incredible! We all appreciate you so much at the shop! - Keith/Owner

KP
KRISTIN P.
La Jolla, CA
Buick Enclave
11/24/2018
HONEST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
Great service and SOOO friendly! I would recommend! I rolled my dead car into this garage by chance as it was the only place I could get to and not only did they provide excellent service they gave me a free LIFT ride home! They were great about communicating what was wrong with my car and fixed it quickly giving it back to me in a day. I thought my car was gone forever but all is well. Thanks!
Kristin Palant
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/30/2018

That is what we work hard at every day, Kristin. We have meetings about it and talk about accomplishing this! Thank you for the great feedback! - Keith/Owner

KL
KRISTINA L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/19/2018
Very nice, professional & knowledgeable service
Friendly and knowledgeable, guaranteed work, professional and attentive. Good guys
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/30/2018

Customers like you are very appreciated, Kristina! Thank you for the kind words! - Keith/Owner

KIM S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/19/2018
Love this place
I've been taking my car here for about 10 years and I have been pleased every time. The staff is really helpful, and they are super honest. I'm really glad to have them nearby!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much, Kim! I appreciate your 10 years of trust in us and will make sure we continue to earn it! - Keith/Owner

RA
ROBERT A.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/17/2018
AAA discount?
Hi James, great service as usual! But I was wondering if I was supposed to get a AAA discount. The invoice was in my name and address. Thanks
Robert Allen
(619) 987-8092

TOM M.
11/17/2018
Reliable honest friendly service.
Reliable honest friendly service every time. No trying to sell extra work which is not necessary.

Thank you, Tom! - Keith/Owner

KH
KIMBERLY H.
Mazda CX-5
11/16/2018
Brake job
Good work, honesty, ride home whiles waiting for work to be done.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great review, Kimberly!  - Keith/Owner

AE
AMY E.
11/15/2018
5 Star Service!
I have nothing but good things to say about my recent experience at Roberts Auto Service. My car required a tow after 2 AAA visits over the weekend and chose Roberts due to closeness to my home as I don't have go to mechanic I use. Christian contacted me soon after they opened and communicated via text or phone throughout diagnostic testing and fixing the problem. He described in detail what was going on and what needed to be done and answered any questions I had. I am happy to say I think I finally found my go to mechanic/service shop, thank you for your professionalism and hard work:)
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/15/2018

We work hard at this kind of stuff, Amy! Thank you for your kind words and we will continue to earn your trust always! - Keith/Owner

MIKE W.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/14/2018
customer service was excellent
I had a smog OBD11 issue that I could not get to reset. Because of that my car failed smog and any repairs would be required to be completed at a Star Smog Certified Repair facility. I looked at the DMV approved shops fairly near me and found Robert's. They took my car and were able to get the OBD11 to reset and completed the smog check. They called me through out the repair and kept me updated. The cost was reasonable and even gave me a Military discount. I would recommend them as a trusted car repair facility.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you, Mike! I'm glad we could get that computer reset and help you get your car smogged! Thank you for the kind words - Keith/Owner

KD
KATE D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/08/2018
Highest quality, most dependable service anywhere!
In my opinion, and also several of my yoga students and massage clients, Robert’s Automotive delivers every single time. I always know they will go the extra mile to perform a thourough and in depth examination of any obvious or not so obvious issues happtwith my Mini Cooper! I have been a customer of theirs for about 5 years now and in the long run, they have been very instrumental in averting much more costly work that ultimately would have been way more expensive!
Super friendly, fair and extremely qualified!!
Honestly, I can’t say enough about this amazing shop❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/08/2018

Wow, thank you so much, Kate! - Keith/Owner

FS
FRANK S.
Toyota Tundra
11/03/2018
Oil service 2 Nov
Great service, right on time!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Frank! - Keith/Owner

MIREYA H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/02/2018
Always a pleasure
Above and beyond customer service! The best shop in town. Friendly, professional and considerate of your automotive needs. Have been a customer for 15 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Love these guys!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 11/03/2018

Woo hoo! - Thank you, Mireya! - Keith/Owner

KP
KENNETH P.
10/31/2018
Excellent Service!
I trust the folks at Robert’s Auto! Their communication has always worked for me and my vehicles are well cared for!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/31/2018

ELIZABETH S.
Honda Civic Si
10/22/2018
Best Service In PB!
My car needed its breaks fixed, big time! After two days of loud screeching I decided to look online for a trustworthy place I could take it to, since I know nothing about cars! The first place that popped up on my search was Robert's Auto Service. I read tons of excellent reviews! That's all I needed to make my decision!
The next day, I took my car in. I pulled up and spoke to, I believe it was Christian. Told him I didn't have an appointment, and that I thought something was wrong with my breaks. He made room for my car. Keith then came over and told me where I could leave my car. I was so worried I wasn't going to be able to pay for the services in full that day. So, right of the bat, I let Keith know and asked him if I could pay the rest later if I didn't have enough today. He was so calm and understanding! He explained everything to me and calmed my nerves! They fixed my breaks right away! And got a discount!
I have never been to a dealership by myself, mostly because I'm a woman, and dealerships tend to rip women off more than men. It's so nice to know that there are still trustworthy people out there, who actually help people and not take advantage of them!
They have gained one more loyal customer! I highly recommend Robert's Auto Service to everyone!
Their customer service and workmanship are outstanding! Couldn't be happier! Thanks for all the help guys!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/22/2018

Wow! Thank you for sharing, Elizabeth! This is what we strive for every day and its nice to hear that what we do is noticed! - Keith/Owner

WA
WHITTNEY A.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
10/21/2018
Battery Reccomendation
Kieth was very helpful and honest in recommending a battery, discussed different options, warranties and prices. Honest, efficient and reliable.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your car and meet you, Whitney! - Keith/Owner