Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

La Jolla, CA
10/19/2018
polite and knowledgeable employees
James teated me well, the car was serviced in the time frame he gave me and having a shuttle to and from my home was a great help to me.

RON H.
10/18/2018
Love these guys
Always take good honest care of me and my car
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for all your years of trust in us, Ron. I appreciate it! - Keith/Owner

RA
REBECCA A.
10/15/2018
Rebecca Admassou
Very professional and took care of request. I am very happy with the service on my recent visit at shop.

Thank you for being a great long time customer, Rebecca! - Keith/Owner

JOSEPH A.
La Jolla, CA
10/15/2018
Expert, courteous and timely
Notification of future potential needs.

Thank you, Joseph! - Keith/Owner

KF
KIM F.
Canoga Park, CA
10/14/2018
I was beyond satisfied with the service at Roberts Auto Care! Everyone there was very helpful. And took care of my needs. I highly recommend this establishment.

Thank you, Kim! - Keith/Owner

CORTEN S.
Volkswagen Passat
10/13/2018
Recommended Service After I Left
I took my Passat in to diagnose and fix a couple things. Everything went OK, for the most part. However, I received a follow up email after I had already left with my car saying that "During your last visit to Robert's Auto Service we recommended the following repairs..." and it listed an immediate service recommendation for an important problem that they had encountered but that they did not tell me about while they still had my car in their shop. So the email lied, and now I have to take it all the way back a second time right after I picked it up...
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Corten, my apologies on our communication. There is nothing major wrong with your car that you would need to return right away. Its a recommendation that you should take care of in the future. If we didn't clearly communicate that then its our fault. Our e-mail program sends out a friendly reminder based on what we put on the invoice. Please allow us the opportunity to make it up to you. - Keith/Owner

EL
ESTHER/JEFF L.
10/12/2018
Went in for a 30,000mile check up. Was completed on time and cost was lower then the quote I was given.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for being such a great long time customer you two! - Keith/Owner

JN
JOANNA N.
10/11/2018
Excellent service all the time!!
I called to have my smog done because I needed to renew my registration that was expiring in 2 days. They took me in right away and had the check done in less than half an hour. I was so relieved that I was able to get my car registration done that day.
And my favorite mechanic Terry was there to greet me like family.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for all you years of trust in us, Joanna! You and Neilbert are incredible people! - Keith/Owner

PC
PAULA C.
Honda Accord
10/10/2018
1992 Honda
My car needed a new part that was immediately ordered and installed even though they were obviously very busy. Not an easy task sine my car is 27 years old
Christian is amazing.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you, Paula! Yes, Christian is great, he's been an incredible addition to our team. - Keith/Owner

AD
ANA D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/08/2018
Again, another great review for Robert’s garage
I have written a five star review before, after they worked on my 2000 VW Eurovan. Today Terry worked on my 2011 VW Jetta, and once again they’ve all earned 5 stars. I find that every single person I come in contact with at Robert’s is great - from James and Christian in the phone and reception, to Dan driving me back home, to of course Terry who generally works on my cars. They are all polite, easy to talk to, attentive to my numerous questions, instructive, accommodating of my schedule, friendly, and dependable. They are keeping my two vehicles in great shape. What more could a 68 year old woman want from her mechanics? Many thanks to everyone at Robert’s!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2018

Wow, Ana! Thank you so much! The guys work so hard at it, thank you for your feedback! - Keith/Owner

MIKE G.
Fullerton, CA
10/06/2018
Good work
Roberts auto has been my go to place for 20+years. They do good work and stand by what they do. They have good promo’s and are always very courteous.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2018

Thank YOU for all your years of trust in us, Mike! You are one awesome customer!! - Keith/Owner

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/05/2018
Awesome
Very kind and knowledgable definitely will go back great service

Thank you so much! - Keith/Owner

BERNADINE H.
Saturn VUE
10/05/2018
Honesty. Your people don't try to talk me into things that can wait, as many shops do.
These folks have integrity which is of the utmost importance to me.

Thank you, Bernadine! - Keith/Owner

FB
FRANCES B.
Honda Fit
10/03/2018
Always courteous and professional.
I have been going to Robert’s for years. They are always pleasant and do their best to service the car.

Thank you so much for being a long time great customer, Frances!  - Keith/Owner

BK
BILL K.
Kia Forte Koup
10/03/2018
First Visit Impressive---we'll be back!
From the initial friendly greeting from James, to the prompt, high-quality service we received (for a reasonable price), we were very impressed with Robert's Auto Service...we only needed an oil-change, but we are new to Pacific Beach and were looking for a good local mechanic for our cars. The search is over!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/05/2018

I'm glad you found us, Bill! We will always continue to earn your respect and trust - Keith/Owner!

GJ
GINA J.
10/02/2018
positive and welcoming staff
It's hard to find an auto service company you can trust and respect, (especially when you are a woman and know nothing about cars). I have been to Robert's Auto Service on three occasion for completely different services, and I have been very satisfied with the repairs and their fair pricing. I definitely will be recommending them to my friends.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 10/05/2018

Wow, Gina! Love it. We work so hard to come across that way and its great to get feedback from a customer that it is received that way! - Keith/Owner

Nissan Sentra

ELIZABETH M.
Saturn Ion
09/24/2018
Attention to detail
It was a pleasant surprise to get a ride to work while my car was cared for at Robert's.
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2018

We will always make sure you are taken care of, Elizabeth! Thank you for the kind review - Keith/Owner

09/21/2018

WAYNE G.
Saab 9-3
09/20/2018
Robert's Rocks!
I know I'm getting the best service when I take my car to Robert's, that's why I don't go anywhere else. I've been a customer since the mid 90's and have always been pleased with their work, they are very professional and knowledgeable. Everyone there is always so friendly...Terry is the man if you own a SAAB or Volvo! The best crew ever, thanks guy!
Keith B. from Robert's Auto Service responded on 09/21/2018

All of us at the shop so appreciate all your years of trust in us, Wayne! You've been coming to us a LONG time! Thank you so much - Keith/Owner