Toyota Avalon
08/10/2019
Customer service
Great experience
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  In this heat, we are happy to get your air conditioner repaired, and your Avalon back on the road with cool air in this summer heat!

TE
Terry E.
Chrysler 300M
08/05/2019
Knowledge
They have empathy for the customer and are very punctual with finishing times and they are very knowledgeable
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  We are happy to get your Chrysler 300 back on the road again, and certainly appreciate the great review.  Please let us know if we can assist you in the future care of your vehicle.
Thank you for your business!

HC
Heather C.
Buick Rainier
06/29/2019
Great Customer Service
Zach, was awesome. He got my car fixed in the time that he said he would. i will definately go back and I will recommend them to everyone I know.
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  We are delighted that you shared your positive experience, and we look forward to taking care of all your car care needs!  Let us know if you need us, anytime.

TE
Terry E.
06/14/2019
A very satisfied customer
They are a very professional and knowledgeable and very organized group of people and the place is very clean. They really care about you the customer and go above and beyond to make your visit pleasant.
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you, Mr. England for the Great review, and taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team.  Let us know if you need us in the future for your Toyot Highlander.

Mineola, TX
06/13/2019
They provided good service.
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to reivew the Robertson Automotive Team!  We appreciate your business and this great review!

Scott C.
Whitehouse, TX
Mercedes-Benz GLC
05/17/2019
Employees are so helpful and kind
The employees are so helpful and kind. Facility is very nice and clean. Excellent place to take your vehicle for repairs and maintenance.
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  We appreciate the opportunity to service your Mercedes-Benz GLC and the wonderful compliments about our staff and facility!!!  We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Coty C.
04/01/2019
Above and beyond!
Everyone there went above and beyond to fix a potential dangerous problem my truck was having. Kevin and his team did a great job!
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  We are here to keep your Ford maintained and we are very glad to fix a potential dangerous problem before it occurred.
Thanks again,

03/28/2019
Robertson Automotive is great!
Back in November I bought a fixer upper that turned out to need a lot more help than I had expected. I have a strong relationship with Robertson Automotive so almost instinctively, I took the truck to them. They have since diagnosed and repaired all the issues with my truck, including a few that came about due to unexpected failures relating to replacement parts. Mechanically, the truck is now in excellent condition and performs flawlessly. I say this all the time, but I mean it: Robertson Automotive is the ONLY shop in Tyler that I take my vehicles to, and the ONLY one I would recommend to my friends and family. Great job guys!

Cody,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  As you know, we appreciate the review and the trust you have in us!
Thanks again,

Jared C.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Jared said the business has done excellent work in a timely manner. He does like the virtual inspection, it adds to the great work.

Jared,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  We appreciate the great review, and as always, we are here for your service needs on your Ford.
We are also happy to hear that your liked the virtual inspections that we performed  on your vehile.
Thank you, sir!

Sharon M.
Canton, TX
Ford Crown Victoria
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said the service was super. Zach was the nicest man and he took care of her. She also stated that he was a real nice, personable man.
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  Zach stated, "I will be here anytime you need him for your Crown Victoria service needs."

Susan S.
Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019
Service of my Hyundai
My call was answered by Zach Shaver who was so professional and helpful. Zach arranged transport to take me to work while the vehicle was being serviced and he informed me that I would receive a call just before they would be collecting me. I definitelyhigjly recommend Robertson Automotive. Susan swaak
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  We were more than happy to assit you with transportation while your Hyundai was being serviced, and very happy that you were pleased with your service.  See you next time:)

02/21/2019
I have know complaints.
The issue I was having with my truck was resolved quickly, and I am satisfied with the service as usual.
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team!  It's important that your are happy with the services we offer.  You are a valued customer and certainly appreciate the review!

Jim B.
Farmersville, TX
Ram 1500
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was great. They were very thorough and fast.
Lynn S., General Manager from Robertson Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the Robertson Automotive Team! We appreciate your business, and the great review!!

John H.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the price was a little high compared to what he had been charged in the past. He has used this business for years.

Blake H.
02/09/2019
Top notch
You won’t find better customer service anywhere else, PERIOD!

KN
Kyle N.
Bullard, TX
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said he knows the owner and they do good work.

01/21/2019
Worth the money!
Robertson is the only shop I take my vehicles to, and I have yet to be disappointed with their work.

Jody C.
Bullard, TX
Nissan Pickup
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Jody said that he was very happy with the place's service.

GR
George R.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/18/2019 Category: Service
George said they are very professional, helpful and courteous.

CA
Charmyst A.
Flint, TX
Nissan 370Z
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Charmyst said he would definitely recommend the business for service and that they got some stuff done.