Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Frank C.
Lincoln MKZ
12/11/2018
A Simple Oil Change
Called in for early appointment. Got in. Simply amazing. They were busy. It was a great visit as usual. Thanks guys and gals. Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and Hanukkah good wishes.

EM
Evette M.
Philadelphia, PA
Dodge Caliber
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Evette said she will be taking her vehicle back. She had a good past experience with the business.

KL
Keith L.
Philadelphia, PA
12/06/2018
Rob's Delivers
Rob's Automotive always quick and helpful. Try to accommodate and fit me in quickly. J.R. at front desk always helpful, and Greg stayed late this time to do the paperwork upon pick-up since I got there just after closing. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, and this case it's good.

Joe H.
Fairless Hills, PA
12/06/2018
Great service!!!!!
Great service, work was done quickly and correct! Thanks fellas!!!!

Ford Edge
12/04/2018
The friendly service advisors.
The service advisors and mechanics are very knowledgeable. I trust them all to do work on my car.

Tony M.
Ford RV Cutaway
12/04/2018
Anthony Mariani
Overall service was good. Very fair and professional. My only complaint is that I waited two hours for a tow truck to arrive. The driver was very courteous and professional once he arrived.

12/03/2018
these guys can fix anything
i had transmission issues and the big red tow truck scooped me up and bought me back into the shop they put a new transmission in at a very reasonable price kudos to rob for having such a quality organization

AG
Austin G.
Farmingville, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Austin said the staff was super helpful. They provided recommendations, and assisted with the insurance company.

Joe S.
Westville, NJ
Hyundai Azera
11/29/2018
I can't think of one bad thing with my service. They picked my car up from my work, did all the work required, and returned my car sooner than I thought. Very reasonably priced.

Ford Expedition
11/28/2018
superb service
what can i say every time i bring in a vehicle for service Im treated exceptionally well.. Greg ,jr and bill are very knowledgeable and professional . my technician Ken is TOP NOTCH i would trust them with any and all repairs needed!!!

V
Valued Customer
Bristol, PA
11/28/2018
Awesome
The guys in the service department are always accomading, friendly and happy. Especially the Gentlemen at the desk.

V
Valued Customer
Bristol, PA
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
11/27/2018
service with a smile
as usual robs big red tow trucks saved the day !!! they towed me to the service department and fixed my vehicle the same day at a great price . service all your vehicles here large or small they fix it all

11/27/2018
great service at a great price
excellent service as usual Greg and jr are the best

AD
Alan D.
Trenton, NJ
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/24/2018
Amazing experience!!
Thanksgiving night I caught a flat on a busy Philadelphia highway and i was with my son.. Rob’s took extra concern in our situation and made sure someone came out promptly and got us home safely. They were polite, courteous, and genuinely worried about us. They treated us like family. Rob’s is my go to for everything now. Thank you guys!

Mark B.
Montvale, NJ
Buick Regal
11/22/2018
Service visit
Great job
If work needs to be done you give your honest opinion ... whether it could be delayed, whether it is absolutely necessary and how it impacts car performance

EA
Edward A.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/20/2018
Chev Corvette
Thank you so much for providing us not only with the work needed on our corvette, but also working with our complicated schedule. We know we can depend on the job being done right.
Ed and Marge A
Newportville, Pa.

sheila m.
Morrisville, PA
11/17/2018
Oil Change
Rob’s fit me in on the day I called for a much needed oil change and replaced my rear brakes, which were in bad shape. Great service!

WS
Will S.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Will said the business did a good job.

Linda S.
11/14/2018
Good customer service and fair price
The crew is great and they don't run up your bill. We have been going to Rob's for years and never have a problem.

Josh L.
Langhorne, PA
Subaru Legacy Sedan
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he is very happy with the business. They were able to work with him and everyone was very polite.