Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Jeffrey M.
Langhorne, PA
GMC Sonoma
10/21/2018
Still waiting to find fault......
It's been several years now that I have been taking my beloved truck and the family car to Rob's for repairs and inspections and I still can't find fault with the service or the repairs. I keep thinking this will be the time I discover that I have been deluding myself and they are like most repair shops just out to take advantage but Rob's have never proven that to be true. It's refreshing to have confidence and the belief that they are straight shooters.

Debra B.
Buick Regal
10/20/2018
Friendliness. Talk to me that I understood what is going on with my car. I
I recommend this shop to anyone that is looking to have their vehicles looked over or repaired.

Keith S.
Willingboro, NJ
Porsche 911
10/18/2018
The people in knowledge that they have
Very knowledgeable crew and helpful

Barbara B.
Bristol, PA
10/12/2018
They're the Best! They listen to you.
Every time I take my car here, which is for the car recommended oil changes and the inspections. Wgen I hear a noise etc. They listen to me, dont try and tell me cause I'm a girl I don't understand what I need or am talking about. If they find something they call right away before doing any work. The prices are excellent I know I shop around. It's also friendly and you never feel rushed or you never are waiting!!

10/07/2018
Always professional
Always professional. .thorough..quick

Newtown, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/05/2018
Consistent quality
My 18 yo daughter was told she needed $3,000 worth of work by the dealer. I told them I wanted a second opinion and the price magically dropped to $1800.... then $1200. I took it to Robs for the second opinion. They combed over it for 2 days - focusing on what the dealer said was wrong- found nothing. It’s so nice to have a quality mechanic group that you can trust.

Allentown, PA
Toyota Camry Solara
10/05/2018
JR is awesome!
Great job as always! JR is the best and should get a raise!

BG
Betty G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Suzuki Grand Vitara
10/02/2018
The staff was kind and all, but I spent a thousand dollars and my car has a noise it didn't have before when I turn it on. I noticed it the day after I received the car back. I didn't call since I live more than hour away. But today, it's starting to give me the same problem it was giving me before. It feels like the car is going to turn off on me. I don't understand why, because when my car was serviced at Rob's Automotive, a new battery was placed and they changed the alternator as well. And I do not mean to be rude or disrespectful, but for someone who has to spend that amount of money on a car, I shouldn't have to be worrying about this problem occuring again within the first month of it being serviced. To some it may not be much money. But, in my case, I am not a millionaire YET. I just think that the mechanical staff should be adequately trained so that the services that are being rendered are efficient and reliable. Again, I do not mean to be disrespectful, but please take this into consideration, because there are people who can't afford this. But also, as part of the customer service, you want to be able to offer the best services available. It is not all about the money. I just don't understand why the car is acting up again but, maybe you can have some kind of training offered to your employees so that they can better themselves in what they do and this won't happen again to somebody else. Thank you for your time. God bless you all.

Jeff W.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service was very good. He likes the employees. Phil was really nice and did a very good job.

Mary W.
Cadillac Seville
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the business does the best on her vehicle. They are very nice, cooperative, and understanding.

PL
Patricia L.
Ford Five Hundred
09/22/2018
tire repair
came in without an appt. and asked if they had time to look at my tire. they took my car in and found and removed a nail, I was there less than thirty minutes with a fixed tire.

ET
Emilie T.
Doylestown, PA
Chevrolet Corvette
09/21/2018
Prompt and reasonable service
I needed my yearly state inspection. I called and made an appointment a few days before and arrived on time. When I arrived I added an oil change and a few items that I wanted checked that were not part of regular state inspection. They took my car in promptly as I waited in their comfortable waiting room and had a cup of coffee while watching the morning news. In a reasonable amount of time they were done the inspection and I was on my way..........at a reasonable cost as well. Everyone there is knowledgeable and polite and willing to give you the service that you need.

Philadelphia, PA
09/21/2018
The Best!
They pick up and deliver my car from work, so I don't spend weeknight or weekend time getting my car service.
They also pay attention to what's going on and alert me if I need service that I don't know about.

WH
Will H.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Will, said they were prompt and provided knowledgeable service. They know what they are doing. Thanks for a awesome job.

Kenneth S.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the business's service took longer than he expected.

John G.
Fairless Hills, PA
Mitsubishi Pickup
09/15/2018
Robs has great and knowledgeable employees to help and assist their customers. Nobody will leave disappointed!

VS
Vincent S.
Bensalem, PA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Vincent said his company always deals with them. They are always give good service and are easy to deal with.

NG
Nicolette G.
Bristol, PA
Dodge Charger
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Nicolette said this business's staff is fast and reliable.

AR
Arthur R.
Philadelphia, PA
Dodge Caravan
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Arthur said he took his vehicle into the business to get his brakes fixed. The service was too expensive, and cost over $1,000. He stated he feels he was robbed.

Robert M.
Fairless Hills, PA
Chrysler 200
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business was able to take him in at the last second and got his inspection done quickly.