Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/24/2019
Everyone is very friendly and courteous. I have always had good service.

SE
Susan E.
Westbury, NY
03/23/2019
We have to compliment Justin who aided us on 276, took our vehicle to your shop and was very helpful in finding us a place to stay overnight.
We also where very thankful for the pick up and quick turnaround of our vehicle the next day so that we could continue home.
Everyone at Rob's was very helpful and courtious.
Love your showroom too!! Jay B.

ED
Ernest D.
03/21/2019
Had the oil changed in my wife's caravan the service was done within 30-35 minutes and only paid about $34 I'm happy with that I also got to chat with the guys at the front desk very friendly and professional.

PC
Patrick C.
Mount Holly, NJ
Honda HR-V
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he had a great experience and he has no complaints.

WE
Wells E.
Bensalem, PA
03/16/2019
Nice service
Excellent pepole and service. Reasonable prices

cynthia m.
Pennsylvania
Buick Park Avenue
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Cynthia said the business is amazing and the staff always go above and beyond to provide her with good service.

Danielle D.
Dodge Journey
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said the key drop is a great benefit, and the customer service is good. She would like to know, when she is called, about service needed and how much it will cost. She was shocked a bit, last visit.

KF
Karen F.
Easton, PA
03/12/2019
Unexpected car issues resolved quickly
Everyone at robs was great. My car broke down on the turnpike traveling from Easton to Washington DC. I was a little nervous not having my car taken to my regular mechanic but they did right by me. And that Greg Green… He deserves a raise and a promotion!

AT
Art T.
Newtown, PA
03/08/2019
Check up on my 2013 Mustang
Very responsive and handled a few changes we made at the last minute.

Daniel M.
01/27/2019
Awesome
I had my truck towed to Robs to fix a flat tire and I was back home in one hour from the time I was towed. Awesome job

KV
kathleen v.
Dodge Charger
01/25/2019
Friendly guys wanted to help not treating me like a dummy blonde
Friendly guys wanted to help not treating me like a bum blonde it was great took me in right away making sure they went over very thing that could have been wrong didn't jerk me around I would recommend robs auto to every women around thank guys see you soon

PL
Patricia L.
Ford Five Hundred
01/25/2019
helpful, friendly
courteous, answered all my questions

RA
Richard A.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business was honest, affordable and timely.

FC
Frank C.
01/24/2019
Annual State Inspection for 2009 Honda Accord
As always, we received 'top notch' experience from Rob's. This would be our 37th year of receiving great service from Rob's. We have both watched and experienced the excitement of the growth of this business. Lots to be proud of and a big THANK YOU to all of the service personnel and administrative service personnel as well. Thanks for continued great service.

Alex B.
They have my transfer case done in 2 days

daniel m.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/19/2019
I had a flat tire and Robs came and towed me to there shop, fixed my tire and I was home in 1 hour. Excellent service

Bill S.
Hulmeville, PA
01/17/2019
service at its finest
Brought my hot rod in for pa state inspection they took excellent care of me and made sure my vehicle is safe for the road,
Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable , with a clean and comfortable facility

John T.
01/11/2019
First class
From the people at the counter to the mechanics - first class

ET
Edward T.
01/11/2019
Prompt professional services. Experience tech's
Prompt services & experiences tech's & fast service.

CL
Craig L.
Douglassville, PA
Dodge Avenger
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Clinton. He said it wasn't amazing or spectacular but they got the job done.