Roger Beasley Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5rating 3.7500025rating 3.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Joe R. on 02/22/2018
"The Team is always courteous and friendly"
The waiting area is clean and the snacks and coffee was great.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 05:22 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/22/2018

Hey Joe!

Janet H. on 02/20/2018
"Clean, helpfull people"
I have used them for the last 6years.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 03:37 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Hi Janet!

From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family for 6 years!!

Margaret H. on 02/20/2018
"convenience"
The guys were great to work with
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 01:16 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Hi Margaret!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Shanna R. on 02/17/2018
"Marcus was super"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 08:30 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Hi Shanna!

Ahn J. on 02/15/2018
"Quick service but need better Hybrid technician"
My hybrid sonata was repaired at this dealership twice for the same problem. Hopefully this time will be the last time.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 11:36 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Hi there,

I am sorry hear the issue has come back with your vehicle. I have passed this info along to management there and they should be reaching out shortly.

Mary L. on 02/14/2018
"Quality Service"
I had to have service on my 2013 Santa Fe, I was told they had to order a part and would be in the next day. The service advisor Mark was aware my time was valuable, he put me in a loaner which was a great. The repairs were done the same day, it was a great experience to get your car repaired and I was able to go about my day with little interruption. Great Service!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 12:07 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

I am glad to hear that, Mary! Thank you for sending us your feedback!

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Leanne V. on 02/13/2018
"Excellent service"
Always excellent service, friendly staff, and a clean lounge for customers.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 07:11 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/14/2018

Hi Leanne!

Verified Customer on 02/11/2018
"Great"
4 cause I always get a text and email after i have left and home that car is ready to for pick up.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 06:07 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

Hi there!

POSITIVE - Kyle

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. I will be sure to pass along the information about the communication issues.

Verified Customer on 02/07/2018
"Place is fine."
I took my car in for Service Engine light service. Everything I can say is good about the place and service except that the Service Engine light has come back on and I will need to make another trip.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 07:49 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Hi there!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We take customer satisfaction very seriously, so I am sorry to hear your check engine light has turned back on. I have passed this information on to the service manager so that they can address it.

Brian D. on 02/06/2018
"Good small town dealership- still believe in service!"
Friendly dealership with attentive service department. Any dealer can sell you a car but service after the fact is important. This service department delivers.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 07:38 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

Hi Brian!

I am so glad to hear that! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review.

Verified Customer on 02/06/2018
"Service on my Hyundai.G"
Great customer and vehicle service!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata

Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

Hi Rhonda!

Kellie R. on 01/29/2018
"Politeness and honest "
Did what they said they would do up front. Finished the work on time and for what they quoted
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis

Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 07:37 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/29/2018

Verified Customer on 01/26/2018
"The service dept will go above and beyond to get the job done right."
Although it is taking much longer than we originally thought it would to get this car repaired, they are making sure that when we leave the car will be in tip top shape.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 12:18 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/29/2018

Hi there!'

Nancy O. on 01/25/2018
"Excellent dealership great with women!!"
I give this dealership 5 stars and always recommend them. We've purchased 3 cars from them and it has always been professional and painless. As a woman I always dreaded going in to dealships because of the way most salesmen treat women. (I walked out of the Honda San Marcos dealership after being call "stupid" for even considering anything other than their car...the sales manager even suggested I go back home and get my husband to help me decide what would be best for me #$+!#.) I called Roger Beasly Hyundai in Kyle and asked if they had any female sales peope. They immediately put me in contact with "Faith." She is fantastic!!!! Knows her cars inside and out, treats her customers with respect, and NEVER tries to push you in to anything.

The service department is also excellent. My husband hit a deer and needed work on his car. They did a great job. The was a minor glitch with getting the final price so they gave him a loaner car for free.

The finance department is fast and professional. They explain everything in understandable terms and answered all my questions (even when I asked them to repeat things) there was no rush or pressure.

I strongly recommend this dealership and ask for "Faith" she's wonderful.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 07:56 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Hi Nancy!

I am so glad to hear you love our dealership! We take customer experience verys eriously, so its great to hear. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Faith, I know it will make her day :)

Steven F. on 01/25/2018
"Excellent Service"
Easy to make an appointment, professional staff, and good work.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 05:34 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Hi Steven!

Sherry M. on 01/23/2018
"heppy"
My car was fixed immediately. Did not have to wait for days, and having the extended warranty saved me money. Good deal, good price, great customer service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 09:22 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Hey Sherry!

I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review.

Samuel V. on 01/23/2018
"Service "
Always, very courteous, helpful, professional
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe