Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5rating 3.7500025rating 3.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GM
Gilda M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
This is the first car that I have owned that I have used the dealership for oil changes. I was impressed with the customer service that I received each time. The videos are great! I am able to forward them to my husband so he can see what was done. I’m definitely going back.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Hi Gilda!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

TR
Thomas R.
2011 Hyundai Equus
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Never had issues in previous visit — less than satisfied this time
Been getting our Equus serviced here since we purchased in 2011. Always happy. This time when I arrived to pick up I found the car had not been washed. A simple service but an important sign that my car had been taken care of. I had a lose window panel that had popped up. Asked to fix but still broken. Asked the service writer to check out massage feature on the driver side. Was not checked. Should have known when he did not write down the requested service. Very disappointed
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Thomas,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management and they are making sure this is being handled.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

Jerry G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff and knowledge of their product.
I recommend this to anyone who never experienced a Hyundai which is a great quality vehicle.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hi Jerry!

GR
Gloria R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Timely
Service was well done and completed in the time they estimated.

Hi Gloria!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great People But Make Sure They Follow Thru With Requested Services
Asked for a specific procedure to be done on my car and they did not follow thru. Usually everything goes as plans but this is the second time I have requested them to perform this treatment and it wasn't done. Just a little more than frustrated.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management so that they can make sure this is addressed.

SK
Simeon K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service department

Hi Simeon!

Douglas M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Exceeded expectations
I had no idea what to expect when I took my vehicle in for service. I was pleased to find out that I purchased an extended service plan which includes 8 oil changes, and some other benefits that I have since forgotten about.

While I was in the waiting room, I received a video link that showed the status of the areas they were going to check. I thought this was awesome and of great service. When I went to get into my car, I also noticed that they washed it and cleaned the inside. This was something that I was going to do after the service so they saved me additional time and money.

Hi Douglas!

EG
Eric G.
Brownsville, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Had issues with my Hyundai Santa Fe around the San Marcos area and the dealership in Kyle was very helpful. Took care of the problems in no time.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Eric!

BR
Billy R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Predictably great service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Billy!

SA
Samuel A.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Department
Service department went above and beyond for our oil change. They definitely take customer service seriously. I appreciate the time they took and answering all my questions.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Samuel!

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast for basic service, but if it is anything complicated be prepared for repeated visits and multiple diagnosis depending on the mechanic.
We are still dealing with a car computer that can't locate something as basic as an Arby's or a Jason's Deli. It was already replaced once, but it still can not follow basic commands.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I am sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your computer. I have passed along your feedback to the service manager in hopes that we can get this figured out for you asap!

Richard R.
Wimberley, TX
State Inspection and Serice at 20,000
Very Good
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Hi Richard!

NH
Nate H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional and efficient
Very clean, and a friendly staff. I really liked how the tech sent me a text explaining what they were doing with my vehicle. A great experience.

Hi Nate!

SR
Shanna R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Shanna!

2016 Hyundai Accent
Great Service...
Thanks for a great job
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Mitchell R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
They're Not Perfect, But They Make It Right
They had to replace my door handle, and the new handles come unpainted. The first time they painted it, they did not match the color. I brought it back and they matched it perfectly the second time.

Hi Mitchell!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! I am glad we were able to make right our mistake. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to do that!

IF
Irma F.
Great customer service.
I always receive great customer service.

Hi Irma!

RT
Robert T.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and flexibility
Towed our car in. Turned out to be a dead battery. Quoted price with discounts which we felt comfortable with.

Hi Robert!

John B.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
On time, professional and courteous. Highly recommend.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

PB
Penny B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai
I always schedule my oil changes and/or state inspections through Roger Beasley Hyundai. It is easy and convenient. They are always prompt and professional. Absolutely no hassles at all. In and out and on to other errands!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

I am so glad to hear that, Penny!