Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

BD
Brian D.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
A great small town dealership
Good service, attentive sales staff, a good all around package

Hi Brian!

SK
Simeon K.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Maintain care
Great
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Hi Simeon!

HS
Hamed S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
This was my first time at Roger Beasley, received great service and a great deal didn't mention they were fast and professional. I highly recommend them.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hey Hamed!

San Marcos, TX
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Close proximity
The service was better than has been in the past.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

02/13/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service when I take my Hyundai in for its service. Everyone is polite and takes upmost care to make sure my needs are met as well as my car is maintained.

NH
Nate H.
Driftwood, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and professional
I had my last oil change completed at a different Hyundai dealership, and they took over 3 hours. I was surprised and glad to see this location took about an hour! Great service, very clean environment, I will definitely be returning.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Nate!

Jose M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Best Service, knowledgeable of their Autos.
Friendly staff!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Hi Jose!

MK
Michelle K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Service could use some improvement
They need to communicate better with me and let me know that all the work was not completed before I drive 45min to get my vehicle.
Also it took a week to fix the car, not including the second trip there. A loaner would be nice.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Hi Michelle,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management and they will be addressing it shortly.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Roger Beasley
Efficient maintenance.

SV
Sandra V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2019 Category: Service
No hidden agendas, everyone is super nice and friendly.
The staff is great! Everyone was super nice and friendly. I called about a vehicle I saw online and was given straight answers in regards to it. I left with that vehicle very satisfied and happy.

Hi Sandra!

Theodore B.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is is very polite and knowledgeable

Waiting rooms are very clean and comfortable
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Hi Theodore!

Steven C.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
service tech
Very informative service tech
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Hi Steven!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Fast and honest service and sales
Haven't had a negative experience at this specific dealership.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and did not complete service
Took my Santa Fe sport in for oil change, windshield replacement, a few warranty fixes and a detail. Took 4 days, did not follow up on pricing. Called me only 1 time to add some more work on the car. The rest of the time I had to call to seek answers. They did not do the wash or detail that I asked for so I had to waste another 3 hours the next day to get it detailed at car wash spot. Was really disappointed when I walked out to my car and it was still dirty
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management and they are addressing it right now.

SE
Sylvia E.
Lockhart, TX
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Navagation
same as previous statement

Hi Sylvia,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management and they are addressing it right now and trying to solve the problem.

Duane R.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Quite good
Took a bit more time than anticipated but I was kept informed. Overall a satisfying experience, particularly since tha car had been purchased at a different dealer.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Hi Duane,

GL
George L.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
The personal
Love the service love the cars. I’m on my 4th Hyundai
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Hi George!

LJ
Lakhesha J.
Converse, TX
01/27/2019
Great Customer Service!
Mark and his staff were SUPERB!!!

San Marcos, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Thank You Connie....

My car looked brand new Great car wash