LG
LUIS G.
07/14/2019
awesome people
amazing mechanics Nestor and his crew are super professional very honest people good work and quality highly recommended

AA
Arturo A.
Sanger, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Arturo said the service was good and quick.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 07/14/2019

Arturo, one of our top priorities is to get customer’s back as soon as possible we understant the need of everyone’s vehicles.. that’s why we try our best to provide quick service !! Thank you

KT
KAVIN CARLOS T.
Deerfield, IL
Ford Police Interceptor
07/11/2019
The worker and Customer service
The work are amazing and there customer service . There feed back and get people in and out fast . Great work on vehicle.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Kavin, the team appreciates your comment! thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your guyses vehicles! we are here to help out any time!

CARLOS M.
Dodge Dakota
07/08/2019
Fast and value their customers!!
My truck broke down and wouldn't start so I had it towed to Romitas, (seeing they had good ratings). Everything from their customer service to pricing was great. They gave me an estimate and went straight to work. I was expecting the turnover to be a day or two later but they were quick to assess the problem and get me back on the road later that afternoon! To anyone who has vehicle issues, I would definitely recommend these guys!
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 07/12/2019

We are happy that everything turned out better than expected for you Carlos! thank you for your positive review, we definitely appreciate it!!! if your vehicle needs any more repairs or services, we are always here to help!

ME
Maria E.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Maria said the business is very above and beyond. She has been a return customer for a while. They never let her down and always do a great job. She has never had any bad problems with them.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 07/14/2019

Hi Maria we appreciate your input, all the crew are happy if our customers are satisfied with services that we provide.. take care and don’t hesitate to reach out to us when you need us   !!! Romita Automotive

Martha H.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Martha said the staff did a good job on the vehicle.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 07/12/2019

Gracias Martha! nos da gusto que su vehiculo este corriendo bien, nos miramos al otro servicio!

RF
ralph f.
Dodge Durango
07/03/2019
Great service all around!
Took my vehicle in for recommend oil change and was in and out in no time. Fast and friendly staff and comfy couch while I waited, thx guys.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Ralph, we apreciate the positive review of Romita Auto, glad we made your wait as comfortable and fast as possible!

DAVE G.
Clovis, CA
07/02/2019
Nestor and his team are excellent!
The service technicians are easy to communicate with and always willing to explain the problem in way that I understand. I do not feel like I have been overcharged. Excellent service overall!
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Dave! the team appreciate your kind words, hope you have a great weekend! see you next time your vehicle needs services or repairs!

JASON B.
GMC Envoy
06/26/2019
Great value!
Great work with fair prices. I'll be back for all my car needs
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Jason! we appreciate it, when you are ready, we are here to help you with your car service needs.

Jordan H.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said he had really good experience with the business.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/24/2019

Hey Jordan! we are happy that you had a good experience with us, thank you!

TW
TOM W.
Toyota Tundra
06/20/2019
Service was great. Very friendly when I arrived and they communicated well with me through text and email. Got everything done on time.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Tom for your positive review of the shop, we are glad you had a positive experience with us!

MF
Michael F.
Ford Five Hundred
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the staff gave good service.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your Review Michael, we appreciate it!

LC
LEO C.
Dodge Avenger
06/15/2019
Professional
This shop has a very friendly environment. The girl that greeted me was super friendly, and through the whole process as i waited a tech would come and keep me updated.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/20/2019

thank you for your kind comments, we appreciate it!

VG
VICTOR G.
Nissan Armada
06/13/2019
They always do a good job
I always bring my cars to them I have never had any problems. They are always on time explain everything that needs to be done and how much. They do not try to upsell.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Victor, for your kind words towards the shop, we appreciate it!

LC
Leo C.
Woodlake, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Leo said the girl at the counter was really nice. The guy in the back who helped with the AC service was informative and helpful.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! we appreciate it!

RUBEN SAMANTHA R.
Clovis, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/07/2019
True professionalism and amazing energy
I really enjoyed my service from start to finish. The communication,updates,explanation and people were amazing.Definitely coming back for my auto needs!
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/09/2019

Every body in the shop is committed to provide best service possible!! Thank you

TL
TINO L.
GMC Sonoma
06/07/2019
Love this place
I always take my vehicles here they do the job right everytime, i wont go no where else,they are trustworthy thanks romitas for all that you do
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/09/2019

Hi Tino, we appreciate your input to our crew in the shop, you know you are always welcome for any help needed on your vehicles

Jose G.
Jeep Liberty
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the staff did a very good job in a timely manner.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 06/09/2019

It’s a pleasure to serve all of our customer the best way possible, when they most need us !! Thank you

EM
EMERY M.
Honda Accord
05/13/2019
Great work
We were very happy with the work on my car and we thought they were very reasonable.
Very friendly staff.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much Emery! for your positive review, the Romita Auto team appreciates it, we are glad you are happy with our services!

Dalia L.
05/09/2019
Professional staff
Polite and friendly staff. Decent prices and professional work. A place you can trust.
Nestor A. from Romita Auto Service responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you Dalia for being an excellent customer and leaving us such a positive review! hope you have an great weekend and we will see you on your next service!