2074 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6000026/5Overall Rating 4.6000026/5Overall Rating 4.6000026/5Overall Rating 4.6000026/5rating 4.6000026
Overall Rating 2.44928/5Overall Rating 2.44928/5rating 2.44928rating 2.44928rating 2.44928

KE
Kathy E.
Tallmadge, OH
11/19/2018 Category: Service
I always receive great service!

Sandy M.
Wadsworth, OH
Good Job!
Very customer service oriented! Emil was great!

Arthur S.
Bedford, OH
Great Customer Service!
I love the service I receive when I come here. I choose to travel out of my way because I like the way I am treated by the staff. Ridge Hancock has always been amazing when it comes to helping me with any questions or information about my car and the services I need.

David H.
Friendly fast service
Oil change and a tire rotation under an hour with a full systems check.

KA
Kathlyn A.
Very helpful and patient
All team members were great! They took the time to explain to me what was needed and didn’t pressure me into anything. Very satisfied with the service!

Donald W.
Northfield Center Township, OH
Always more than helpful
I had an issue with my lights at the end of the day and just stopped in. Service took care of the problem so quickly so that I didn't have to drive home without lights. It turned out to be minor, but the fact that they were more worried about my safety than staying a couple minutes after was so appreciated. Had it been more major, they would have helped me with a rental. Absolutely the best!

TJ
Thomas J.
Friendly

Stow, OH
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable While Waiting For Good Service
Good, timely service. I waited and they provided plenty of refreshments, popcorn, and comfortable seating while I was able to get work done.

2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
The only thing I have to say about the service was it took longer than mention due to my tech having to explain over and over to two women what work needed to be done to their car. Not sure if they just didn't understand or they didn't have the funds to fix the repairs needed. Our car was finished and ready to go but we had to wait til he finished with the two women (about 1/2 hour to 40 minutes worth). Would suggest that another tech should be able to finish processing customers thru as to not hold up the line and customers. Nothing against our tech he was doing his job and very well, it was the two women hoarding his time. Other than that Great service

Kenneth S.
Prompt and Courteous Service
I went to the dealership with a second vehicle that I did not have an appointment for. My other vehicle was getting serviced later that afternoon but I needed service for both. When I got there they did a great job of making me feel appreciated, quickly took a look at my car, made the necessary repairs and got me on my way even though I did not have an appointment. Everything about my visit was excellent!

David L.
Oil Change and Engine Filter and Car Reviews
The people were friendly and to the point. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GOOD!

VR
Vanessa R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
In and Out
For preventive maintenance, appointments are not necessary. Drive in and out with minimal time wait. Car is usually ready at the time promised.

John D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Superb service and honesty under the Marhofer name. Trust!
My service needs were met efficiently. All work was completed on time and perfectly.
Marhofer keeps its promises!

LG
Linda G.
Ravenna, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service on my vehicle
Customer service is awesome. Caleb is very knowledgeable . and was very helpful threw the whole process .I would highly recommend Ron marhofer for vehicles and service.

TG
Teresa G.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
You have the best customer service!
It doesn't matter how big or small the problem is, I am always treated well. They listen to what I have to say and don't just put me off.

Corrine M.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
All the workers are very kind
Corrine m

Cory C.
Diamond, OH
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Pulled in. Nice building. Quick to start work. Looked at everything. Said it would be about hour and thats exactly what it was.
JOSHUA L K., Service and Parts Director from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 11/09/2018

Cory,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our servce department.  We value your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Please let me know what we can do better on your next visit to earn a 5 star rating from you.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Efficient and professional
A great experience
JOSHUA L K., Service and Parts Director from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 11/08/2018

I want to thank you for giving us your feedback and such a high rating.  We strive to make sure all of our guests are completely satisfied and look to exceed your expectations on each and every service visit.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your service/parts needs.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

DF
Debra F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great people just wish the car could have been fixed the first time
Ridge was great, car has been in 3 times in a week, still not fixed. Hoping this time it is.

Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your last service visit.  If you have any further concerns with your vehicle please reach out to me personally.  I am sorry to see that we were unable to correct your concern on the first visit.  We know how valuable your time is and want to make sure we do everything that we can to get you taken care of with the least amount of inconvenience to you.

Marilyn D.
New Tuscon!
I had a 15 Year Old Santa Fe, and wasn't in the market, just as a whim, I decided to get one , (Tuscon) after 1000$, repair, I decided, that day to get one! It rides Wonderful, so QUIET! , and so Smooth!