Overall Rating 4.6266636/5Overall Rating 4.6266636/5Overall Rating 4.6266636/5Overall Rating 4.6266636/5rating 4.6266636
Overall Rating 2.41333/5Overall Rating 2.41333/5rating 2.41333rating 2.41333rating 2.41333

PD
Patrick D.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Marhofer Service
Excellent service provided along with a great service advisor in Rachel Motz.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Clean and uncluttered
I was happy with the service provided. I would have been happier if they would have told me what needs to be done and how serious the problem was.

Just like it

VE
Virginia E.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Overall great service personnel.
Had a number of additional items that needed to be done and was kept apprised so the work could be done timely. Happily they found some important problems and corrected them.

LG

Michael G.
North Royalton, OH
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and helpful service
Had to bring my Sonata in for a software upgrade and they took my car right on time and it was completed before the estimated timeframe. Staff was great to work with - very helpful and efficient!

Richard B.
job well done
job done on time to my satisfaction

Robert S.
Tallmadge, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
People who know what they're doing and seem to enjoy doing it well.
I think we're on our fifth or sixth vehicle purchased or leased from Marhofer and have always been well satisfied with the vehicles, the sales people, the service department and the service and parts persons. It's a well-run and managed company and this comes through the people. Keep your people happy and their interaction with customers takes care of itself. This particular service was a simple software upgrade; I was checked in on time and the care was ready before the promised time. Nothing has occurred during my time working with Marhofer which will alter my opinion it will remain in the top tier of dealerships regardless of brands.

Bought the Car there!
Sometimes their fast, sometimes their slow, some caring, some not, leasing, was so friendly, but after leasing, trying to get an answer from the salemen, that yu leased the car from, , was not helpful at all!

Linda M.
Munroe Falls, OH
x
x
Darnell W. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 03/18/2019

I want to thank you for giving us your feedback and such a high rating.  We strive to make sure all of our guests are completely satisfied and look to exceed your expectations on each and every service visit.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your service/parts needs.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me

Darnell Williams
Customer Relations Manager
Ron Marhofer Hyundai
330-923-3888

Jeffrey B.
Spoiled
I have been spoiled by the great service I always receive at Ron Marhofer. I expect the same great service during everyday transactions at other businesses. Keep doing what you do, and I’ll keep coming back.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Texted a friendly reminder regarding my appointment for an oil change. Excellent service and I received a free carwash 😁

Mervin S.
Barberton, OH
Great service on my 2018 Sonata
I received excellent service in a reasonable amount of time for a fair price. Ridge is the best service advisor I have had the privledge of working with since buying my first Hyundai in 2004. Vehicle is always clean and completed on time if not early. I highly recommend Marhoffer Hyundai in Cuyahoga Falls, OH for all your vehicles service needs. I trust Ridge and the entire service team at Marhoffer Hyundai. The great service is one of the reasons I have purchased 7 vehicles from Marhoffer Hyundai since 2004.

Jerry S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Service and timely recall done.
The service I received recently from this dealer I found to be very, very excellent. The fact that everything is now computerized, the service department had a recall notice for this particular vehicle. It was such a pleasure to have the service manager tell me that the service and recall could be performed at the same time. I found this to be very efficient.

Mary R.
Fairlawn, OH
2014 Hyundai Genesis
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Fully customer engaged staff!
Darnell was very helpful both over the phone and at the dealership when resolving my recent battery problem. BRAVO!
Darnell W. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 03/14/2019

Mary T.
Copley, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is always excellent.
I am always greeted promptly and curiously. My car is always serviced in a fair amount of time.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
When in for service to my vehicle and Ridge from Ron Marhofer took care of everything that needed to be done to my vehicle in excellent time.

Joan C.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Sonata ownet
The personnel!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Good People
I truly love my Hyundai Santa Fe. Great auto. The service department is outstanding. You’re not a number. The service team is very personable and want to make sure you leave satisfied.