Overall Rating 4.659343/5Overall Rating 4.659343/5Overall Rating 4.659343/5Overall Rating 4.659343/5rating 4.659343
Overall Rating 2.43956/5Overall Rating 2.43956/5rating 2.43956rating 2.43956rating 2.43956

HP
Helena P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
Not as comfortable an environment as in the past for some reason.
JOSHUA L K., Service and Parts Director from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 11/18/2019

Helena,

I am sorry to hear about the quality of your last service visit.  I will reach out to you to discuss in further detail and see what we can do to improve and make sure that we are able to exceed you expectations in the future.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Joshua L. Kunkle

Keisha O.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience at Ron Marhofer
The staff was very friendly and hospitable.

RT
Rebecca T.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff and fast service.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding

Diane M.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick & friendly service
I appreciate the cleanliness of the the dealership. The service is very efficient and also very friendly.

Rittman, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. The easiest process I have ever been through. I will never go anywhere else.

Fairlawn, OH
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Christopher Armentrout professionalism was excellent from beginning to the end of the appointment. He explained the work to be done and future work to be done.

KR
Kim R.
Tallmadge, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient. Staff was courteous and helpful.

KL
Kimberly L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Staff
Friendly, efficient

Great Timely Service
Service was done as expected in a timely manner.

Mary W.
Copley, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Always Aim to Please!
As always, I had another positive experience at Marhofer's Service Center.
I did have to wait a little longer to be seen by a service rep, but that was a
first; usually never have to wait.
Car was finished at the exact time I was told that it would be ready.
I have never been disappointed!

TK
Timothy K.
Tallmadge, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Best sales & service experience EVER!
Our buying experience @ Ron Marhofer Hyundai was truly excellent! Our sales person, Amanda Kuljko, was terrific!! She made the whole "deal" easy & comfortable! She made us feel like family right from the start!
We had to take our new Elantra to the service dept. after getting a screw in our tire - :( Service experience was great too! Katie took care of me & she was professional, personable & got me in & out as quickly as possible!!
We WILL buy another car from this dealership - thank you!!

KC

Car service

BP
Bedha P.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
It’s an awesome place to go for car servicing. Great employees and detail service.

Spencer W.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
2014 Sonata engine replacement
Thank you to Chris (service adviser) and everyone at Ron Marhofer Hyundai for getting my engine replaced swiftly and efficiently. When my engine froze, the problem was diagnosed the next day and the situation submitted to Hyundai who covered the entire repair and provided a vehicle for me to drive until repairs were completed. Chris kept me informed of progress and the work was completed in less time than I thought possible. A very big THANK YOU to Hyundai corporate and to Ron Marhofer Hyundai for seeing me through this difficult situation.

Joanne P.
2008 Hyundai Azera
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Azeri oil change
The service was great a very friendly atmosphere great job!!!

WM
William M.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
People at the dealership are great

Michele M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I purchased my car here,and have had nothing but positive experiences.
I was just here to get my oil changed.The customer relations manager Christopher who helped me was great.He made sure I was comfortable while waiting for my car.Offered me coffee and showed me where pop machine was very personable.I have always had good visits with getting my car serviced here.I love my Sonata... and will buy my next car here,based on the level of customer care.

TW
Thomas W.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Professional and thorough
Besides my oil change, I was told that recall software upload was needed and was asked if I had time that day to have it done. Great job watching out for me and my vehicle.