Overall Rating 4.611115/5Overall Rating 4.611115/5Overall Rating 4.611115/5Overall Rating 4.611115/5rating 4.611115
Overall Rating 2.43056/5Overall Rating 2.43056/5rating 2.43056rating 2.43056rating 2.43056

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Inconsistent service
Overall nice people, service managers try to give good customer care. Unfortunately have had 2 instances of routine service that necessitated return visits. Service managers gave gift card and 2 free oil changes to make up for the inconvenience which I appreciated, but still makes me leary of the quality of work done. If routine maintenance is sloppy, what about the quality of recalls or more complicated repairs?
JOSHUA L K., Service and Parts Director from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/15/2019

I am very sorry to hear about your last service visit.  Please contaxct me back at the information below so we make get the issue resolved and address the concerns.

Joshua L. Kunkle
Parts and Service Director
E - josh@marhofer.com

Jeffrey F.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly fast thorough service
Fast friendly thorough service! Always go the extra mile to help
MICK N M. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to give a review. I will always strive to make sure you and your vehicle is taken care of. Going the extra mile is part of the world class experience we want you to have. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again! - Mick Monske

PP

Angela W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!
The CSA, Ridge, met me at the door, with computer tablet in hand! He kept me informed of the status of the service being provided. As always, he was pleasant. The oil change was completed within 30 minutes, even without having had an appointment.

Richard G.
Copley, OH
01/13/2019 Category: Service
When we brought our car in for routine service, it was discovered there was a warranty issue and the parts needed were not in stock. Rather than have us wait, Mick provided us with a loaner vehicle to use until they got the parts in and repaired our car the following day.
MICK N M. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you, Mr. Godby! I will always do everything I can to make sure you are taken care of. I really appreciate you taking the time you took to give a review. If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again! - Mick Monske

SA
Susan A.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
Everyone is very courteous and knowledgeable. I appreciate the time taken to answer my questions

Susan,

I want to thank you for giving us your feedback and such a high rating. We strive to make sure all of our guests are completely satisfied and look to exceed your expectations on each and every service visit. We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your service/parts needs. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service is always good
Quick and they keep you up to date with status on service
Darnell W. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/11/2019

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/09/2019 Category: Service
I will continue to use the service department for as long as I have my car.
Darnell W. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/10/2019

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees
Employees were courteous
MICK N M. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give a review. We appreciate it. If there is anything we can improve on, please reach out and let us know. We want to make sure all our customers are taken care of and given a world class experience. Thank you again. - Mick Monske

TK
Thomas K.
Kent, OH
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Ridge's Trustworthiness and Integrity
Ridge is an amazing employee. You are very lucky to have such an honest, hard working and customer service focused young man working for your business.

Thomas,

Thank you as always for the good reveiw that you gave us. As always its always good to you in for service. Ill see you next time that you are in!

Jimmie L.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very knowledgeable and very friendly
Friendly staff and very knowledgeable
EMIL D C. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. I'm glad i was able to provide a world class experience. I look forward to seeing you next visit!

Susan H.
Hudson, OH
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Great marketing and repair service.
Thanks for the great service
CALEB A M. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/08/2019

Not a problem at all.  Thank you for giving us the chance to be great!  I haven't had a chance to ask my friend about your shared last name, so I'll have to take your word that you're all related, ha.  Hope to see you again soon!

Janet B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/07/2019 Category: Service
I had an engine replaced due to a recall. They provided a rental car while being repaired. Darnell in customer service was amazing—he kept me updated on the status of the repair (was back ordered) - he was kind, professional and cared. Definitely a 5 star shop!
Darnell W. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/07/2019

Hello Mrs Buntain. I hope all is well with you and your family. I want to thank you for giving us your feedback and such a high rating.  We strive to make sure all of our guests are completely satisfied and look to exceed your expectations on each and every service visit.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your service/parts needs.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Understanding Customer Service Building a Relationship with Customers
I want to thank Emil Chadima for the excellent service I experienced today. He took the time to explain and apologize for a bad experience I had with a phone representative. He went over the procedure of keeping up with my new vehicle. I told him that I want to make sure that I keep up with maintenance on my new car because I invested in this car to have for years to come . He even gave me a free oil change for the bad experience. Now that's what I call Good Customer Service..Going Above And Beyond to make sure your customers are satisfied. Thank you again Emil for caring about your customers!!

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy Counts
I called on the phone at the Service department and the Rep was sounding like she was irritated that I called and when I was asking questions she was very rude. She told me we are always busy so it does matter if I have appointment or not.. I don't care how busy a company is there is verbage you can use to insure a customer that you will try to get there vehicle taken care of. Rudeness is unacceptable.
EMIL D C. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/05/2019

I am so sorry to hear about your phone experience. I will be in contact with you to resolve this situatiuon and answer any question you may have about serive.

EMIL D C. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/07/2019

I am so glad i was able to take the time to resolve this issue and answered all your serive questions. Feel free to contact me if you have anymore. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Garrettsville, OH
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
Ridge is pleasant to deal with. He is friendly and communicates well
JOSHUA L K., Service and Parts Director from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service department.  We are always trying to improve our processes and appreciate your business.

Joshua L. Kunkle
Parts and Service Director
E - josh@marhofer.com

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Service for Santa Fe Sport
Easy to make an appt and fast service.
EMIL D C. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/05/2019

I am glad to hear you had a great visit with us. I look forward to seeing you next visit!

have a great weekend!

TK
Timothy K.
Strongsville, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellant Customer service on my repairs
Ridge Hancock took it upon himself to make sure that I was satisfied with the resolution to get my brakes fixed using Marhofer Service vs going to another Automotive Service Center. Even though it is a distance for me to travel I appreciate his thoughtfulness and concern to resolve issue . Usually for any major expenses I do trust Marhofer for there work .

Timothy,

Thank you so much for the high rating. As always its good to see you. I look forward to seeing you in the future for all your service/parts needs. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Hudson, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Problem Resolved
I encountered an issue with parts availability when I initially brought the vehicle in for warranty service. The staff at Marhofer - especially Emil - took full responsibility for the problem and went above and beyond to try to make things right with me.

Mistakes happen, but I appreciate the extra effort that everyone expended to resolve the issue and properly repair my car. Thanks!
EMIL D C. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to fill this survey out. I'm happy i was able to resolve the situation and turn this is into a good visit. If you need anything else feel free to call me at anytime.  Have a great rest of the week!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Sales
The service and sales staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. We will be future customers.
Darnell W. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai Cuyahoga Falls responded on 01/03/2019