Bedford Heights, OH
Fast, friendly, and knowledgeable

FT
Francesca T.
Professional
Friendly. Professional, trusting, dont feel like they are pushing non necessary service, coupons, on time, wash car etc.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH
A pothole ate my tire
I damaged a tire beyond repair on my way to work and luckily was around the corner from Marhofer when it happened. I managed to get the car into the service bay without a tow and they fixed it right up same day. If only the city was as good about fixing potholes!

WM
William M.
Kent, OH
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Hard to beat the service!
We have been customers for many years, and it would be hard to beat their service department. From the time you drive in until the time you leave, the service employees do a great job!

AF
Adam F.
Couldn’t be happier
Ron Marhofer collision did a phenomenal job on my vehicle after an accident. I was rear ended and the back of my car was messed up but they had it looking brand new again in about 2 days. They made it stress free and went above and beyond I feel in service. I went to get in my car and noticed they had done a full detailing on the interior of my car which was definitely not expected at all!! I couldn’t possibly be more pleased than I am with Ron Marhofer and their collision center.

Linda M.
Munroe Falls, OH
02/19/2020 Category: Service
x
x

Joy C.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
great service, competent staff
I have been going to Marhofer for several years. Staff have always been friendly and knowledgeable. This time Lexi checked me in and she was great to work with. I appreciated the time she took to explain things. What a great employee!

CA
CONNIE A.
02/18/2020
Service Dept
After a terrible start to getting my car in, Frank, the service manager, has been wonderful. He has worked with my schedule to get my car in as fast as possible and apologized for the mishap with online appointment scheduling. I'm hopeful that this will be my new service center for keeps.

CA

Tallmadge, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
My service rep
My service person a female was the best.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service, quick, and informative
I got my recall done quickly and they did an inspection of my car so I knew what else was wrong.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled Sonata Maintenance
I go to Marhofer Hyundai for all my scheduled maintenance with the exception of an oil change here and there. The staff is friendly and goes the extra mile to make sure my questions are answered. On my last visit the service tech said my brake fluid was dirty and needed to be flushed. As I had brake service 1 year ago with flushing, I challenged this recommendation. Without my asking, the service consultant engaged the manager for a second opinion. Manager agreed the brake fluid was ok for now but should be checked at next service. I’m confident that this shop is taking good care of my vehicle and not recommending unnecessary services to generate sales. I will definitely be back.

Dan R.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service as usual

Michael L.
Barberton, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
great staff and service
Great experience!! was very professional and exceed my expectations

02/11/2020 Category: Service
oil change + prior service history
Very customer service oriented. Thank you!