JAMES C.
06/24/2019
The people who work there are friendly and helpful and fun to interact with.
My need was done quickly and precisely. I could not be more pleased.

SHERRI M.
Lexus IS 350
06/22/2019
Great owner! Great service!
Brought my car back for service and once again - a very good experience. I had concerns about the diagnostics of the car and Ron got involved immediately to address any and all concerns. He is always a very honest, and professional owner who is hands on with his business and employees. From the initial booking appointment to car service, they continue to be my first choice. Thanks Ron.

WB
WAYNE B.
06/21/2019
Blown Tire
I had a flat tire on my BMW, I thought I had run flat tires but pulled over as it did not sound right. I called Ramies and they sent a tech over right away to attempt to refill the tire so I could limp in. Alas it was too damaged, but they had my car fixed the next day.

Thanks
Wayne

JE
JEAN E.
06/20/2019
Competence and service
It’s always a pleasure to take my cars to Ramies. They have never failed to accurately diagnose and fix a problem. They remember me. They remember my vehicles. They offer me coffee and a ride home. What’s not to like?

MARIA G.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
06/15/2019
Great ssrvice
I continue to have our cars serviced at Ron Raimes Automotive because they offer great service and get the work done in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks for all the extras like dropping my car off when I can’t come to get it.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Palo Alto, CA
Pontiac LeMans
06/12/2019
Keeping my car on the road
I’ve got a ‘66 Pontiac LeMans. Mike at Ron Ramies keeps it runnng beautifully, and checks it out for future trouble. Always superb work. I can honestly say that without him I would have been forced to sell my beautiful car by now. I love my old car but don’t know how to work on it. Mike does. Thank you

Cadillac CTS Coupe
06/05/2019
LAST MINUTE SMOG CHECK
COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL, VERY EFFICIENT. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR? THANK YOU

MINOO S.
San Francisco, CA
06/03/2019
Outstanding Service
Folks are friendly and courteous and willing to LISTEN! I leave there feeling my safety has been looked after.

AH
ANDREW H.
05/29/2019
Great Service!
Excellent service—fast, thorough and friendly.

JU
JOHN U.
05/25/2019
Quality service
The work is first rate. BUT you need to be very specific about what you want. I just wanted an oil change and tire rotation. Those were done and done well. BUT I also got an inspection of the car and a $5 top off of my windshield washer fluid and a $10 parts cleaning charge. I love the quality of the work but one needs to be VERY specific about what you want done.

Nissan Xterra
05/24/2019
Highly recommend
scheduled an appointment quickly, save me money when needed, very thorough !!

RT
ROBIN T.
Toyota Pickup
05/19/2019
1989 Toyota Pickup
The care that my old truck gets from Ron and Mike and their staff is superlative! Many years of making sure it is running well is what they have done and I know they will continue to do! Thank You so much !

JUDY D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/18/2019
Capable, prompt and pleasant
Great group of talented customer focused people.

PG
PAUL G.
Santa Clara, CA
Ram Pickup
05/16/2019
routine service
I had an appointment and my vehicle was serviced, and returned as promised. They found a couple little things that needed attention, and they were addressed. I strongly recommend this place for your automotive service needs....

Note; I have a diesel truck and they keep it running great

KF
KRISTINE F.
Redwood City, CA
05/13/2019
quality repairs and great customer service
We were 100% satisfied with all aspects of the repairs. All of the employees were a pleasure to deal with and we will not hesitate to book all future repairs at Ron Ramies Automotive :)

DAVID G.
Honda Fit
05/12/2019
Honest! Great at what they do on all makes!
Great bunch of people that make Ron’s place so great. I know my car’s in great hands no mater what part needs attending to.

PF
Philip F.
05/11/2019
Service and beyond
Ron and his team do great work -- thorough and high quality. Ron has provided huge cost saving advice and help to us that make his service a tremendous value. I was happy to see that Bay Area Checkbook rated him superior in both quality and PRICE. There's a reason I left my Lexus dealer (even though they were good too)!

MELISSA R.
Audi Q5
05/08/2019
Fabulous!!
I can’t say enough great things about our local Ramies Automotive!! Kind to work with and they do so many things for our cars and always finish on time!!

SHARON H.