CJ
CONNIE J.
03/08/2019
Best service and care
I’ve brought my older car here for regular service several times. They give it a thorough check and do just the maintenance it needs. They are very honest They provide rides too. Wonderful folks.

OP
OS P.
Lexus ES 350
03/07/2019
My car runs like new and it's ten years old
My ten year old Lexus keeps on running and never has had a problem other than new brakes, tires, etc. I'm trying to find an excuse for a new car, but why give up one that is so reliable and I feel secure driving it! Ron and Mike have been over the top and I thank them. I also get my gas from Ramies station. Where else can I have a friendly gentleman pump my gas and wash the windshield! It's like the old days and it's a privilege to live in Portola Valley. Jan

AK
ANDREW K.
BMW Z4
03/07/2019
Very attentive, fast service.
Thank you for helping us when our tire needed immediate attention.

TONY V.
Sunnyvale, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
03/06/2019
Good people
A good professionally run business. Detail oriented and deficient service

SHARON H.
02/22/2019
wonderful service!
Immediate help for a battery problem and I didn't even have an appointment!

LE
LESLEY E.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/22/2019
so helpful, honest
I would not take my car anywhere else.

PS
PATRICK S.
Menlo Park, CA
Mazda CX-9
02/09/2019
Ron Cares!
Dying car! Only one place to go to, Ron Ramies! I had the tow truck drop our car off at Ron Ramies, and once again the mechanics gave me many options. Although it is located in Portola Valley, and the mechanics work on many incredible cars. They are still neighborhood mechanics who understand the importance of keeping costs down. Thank you Ron Ramies, and thank you John and Mike!

Pat S.

AL M.
02/08/2019
Raimes is a great garage where they can fit you in quickly and get the job done as quickly as they can.

JIMMY M.
Redwood City, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
01/31/2019
Ron and company are the best!!!!!!!
Ron and company are great, Ron is very honest and knowledgeable. He will fix your vehicle quickly and give you a fair price. I would definitely recommend Ron to my family and friends 👍👍

JESSE H.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Nissan Frontier 4WD
01/30/2019
Location
One of the best auto referrals I’ve ever received..

01/27/2019
Love the service.
Hey Mike!! The lights on my Outback are fantastic! I can see again! You guys are the best. Please tell the lady that drove me back to the station THANKS too.

TARA V.
Menlo Park, CA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/25/2019
Tara V
I was able to get t quick appointment. Ron and his staff are honest and efficient.

LH
LESLIE H.
01/25/2019
Slow leak right front tire.
Stopped by without appointment to see if I need both front tires replaced, assuming that the slow leak was too slow to be located. The volunteered to try to find the leak instead, and did so, promptly. Then repaired it with a plug, and scheduled a patch for a few days later. Could not have been better.

RANDY C.
CA
INFINITI M37
01/19/2019
Great as usual
Smog check this time but always goes well at Rons!!

WL
WHITNEY L.
01/13/2019
Personable, efficient, straight forward
The staff is great. They are attentive in a very real, honest way. They pay attention to detail. I find dealing with everything there very refreshing in this day and age of not knowing what’s what and everything feeling so complicated. It’s real old fashioned service the way service was 30-40 years ago. I’m so grateful to have everything so close to where I live. I needed new tires and they had them on hand so I didn’t have to drive 30-40 minutes to go get them. I appreciate the convenience.

SJ
SARA J.
01/09/2019
The best
Friendly staff. Reliable service. They’ve been servicing my cars for 15 years. I never consider anywhere else

BOB B.

Sunnyvale, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
01/08/2019
Personal service
Knowledgeable and prompt repair.

Subaru
01/08/2019
Cool people and close to our house.
Friendly service. They get the job done.

LV
LANCE V.
12/28/2018
Full service
Dropped off my car just before holiday weekend.
Car repaired, the garage closed early for Christmas and drove my car to my house.
Excellent service for the community.
Thank you !