JOHN R.
05/22/2018
Fast, friendly, experts
I had a flat tire. I emailed them, they said bring it in on the same day and it will take about an hour to fix. That's what happened. Very happy with the whole experience.

Subaru Legacy Sedan
05/21/2018
Reliable auto repair service
Very friendly operation, reliable service, timely, good communication with customers, job well done and on time.

RANDY B.
05/21/2018
Scheduled Oil Service
Service was for initial oil change. Fast, professional and seamless. Would highly recommend to anyone in the Portola Valley area.

MF
MIKE F.
Redwood City, CA
05/10/2018
Consistently correct on problem solving
I have a 1999 Dodge 2500 Cummins Diesel. Ramies automotive has done all required repairs on this vehicle since the factory warranty expired. The quality of their knowledge on this model is first class. It helps eliminate problems before they occur and when something does finally wear out it is repaired quickly and correctly on the first attempt. They go the extra mile to solve your problem. I had a part fail that the factory no longer provided prior to a trip to Montana. It had to be ordered from an after market supplier, and would not be available on time. Ron Ramies even went so far as to provide his air miles if needed. I believe he has the best staff around who offer the same quality of experience and desire to do everything perfectly. Excellent operation. Mike F

DE
DAVE E.
05/06/2018
Top Place
They know your vehicle and its components, and analyze well. Work is done efficiently, with fair prices. Good people, too. Highly recommended and used for over 20 years.

Porsche 911
05/02/2018
Great group to work with!
Owner and his employees have great integrity!

MARY D.
Palo Alto, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Easy as 1-2-3
I only needed a smog on this occasion, but I have reached out to Ron Ramies for other things and they are immediately responsive, and make the scheduling super easy and efficient. Staff is friendly and helpful.

HF
HAMISH F.
Palo Alto, CA
Volvo C30
05/02/2018
Ron Ramies and his team are the last of the trusted shops
I dropped off the car and simply said call me with recommendations for what we should service...

Mike from his team called me with a short list of high value service recommendations. The work was precise, timely and very well priced. We've al hadl bad experiences with mechanics... not here, Ron is great and I am a very happy customer. You can trust this shop and the quality is unmatched.

JV
JOSE V.
Woodside, CA
Cadillac CTS
Best shop ever
Best Shop ever wouldn’t go anywhere else

04/28/2018
Location
Integrity, efficiency, quality service

04/21/2018
Great job!
Great service, nice people, good price and honest.

GK
GERI K.
Volvo C30
04/17/2018
Again, excellent service - thanks!

BOB M.
04/13/2018
Easy to get appointment. Car taken and returned on schedule.
I have the highest trust in Mike and Ron. Not so with previous mechanics.

DK
DERRY K.
04/13/2018
The usual flawless service
Ron's folks mounted new tires on our ancient Prius. As usual, the service was done perfectly and on time.

JON K.
BMW M3
04/12/2018
speedy and good service
speedy and polite, good service

PT
PAUL T.
San Carlos, CA
GMC Acadia
04/11/2018
You were terrific
Thanks Ron and your great employees for helping and running a scan on my vehicle as I didn't have an appointment and you were so kind to help with a stranger in off the road. I appreciate your help so much. And you didn't charge me anything.
Thank you!

STEVE W.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
04/07/2018
Thanks!
Ron, Mike, and the crew are super dependable and they follow up, advise, and guide you to good outcome! I've known Ron a long time. He surrounds himself with good people and looks out for you. Thanks for keeping my classic a classic!

KARYN B.
Woodside, CA
04/06/2018
The best you will find
I cannot say enough good things about how well Mike takes care not only of our vehicles but also of us at Ron Ramies. My mom was visiting from Phoenix this week. We discovered her car battery was dead the night before she was supposed to drive home. Long story short--the garage my mom's AAA sent out ended up installing a new battery backwards and killing her car's electrical system. When I called Ron Ramies the next morning, they made room for her in their schedule, did speedy detective work (not a quick and easy diagnosis either), got a rush on the parts needed from Subaru, and had the car fixed and ready to go by the end of the day. We are SO lucky to have this resource in our neighborhood. The kind of help you hope to give and find between neighbors.

MICHELLE M.
Redwood City, CA
Mercedes-Benz C230
04/06/2018
Tune up
Ron Raimes is the most honest and upstanding business I have ever taken my car too. Great service, understandable explanations about what the car needs and why and amazing prices.
A million thanks! and yes I would recommend to any and everyone!!

MARGE D.
04/05/2018
Whenever I have a problem with my car I know that Mike will listen and find a way to repair it.
Since Ron took over the station, I have brought our cars to Raimes Automotive. They kept the ford Mustang going for 20+ years and the Camray kept going for 20 years until it died. The Prius has been maintained through minor accidents and wear and tear for 12 years. Whatever the problem Mike keeps me safely driving. I couldn't appreciate it more!
Marge DeStaebler