Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 1.899996/5rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996

Mary B.
01/17/2019
Justin Lemons
Justin is the most honest elpful sales professional I have had the opportunity to work with. Justin goes 110 percent to exceed expectations he does what he says he will. To me Justin is Ron Tonkin and that is why I would recommend to anyone to buy a car from Ron Tonkin Toyota and Justin

Mary Bremen
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the glowing review of Justin Lemons and Ron Tonkin Toyota!! We agree that Justin is fantastic and we will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to serving you again. Happy New Year, Mary!

AC
ANTHONY C.
Fairview, OR
2018 Toyota Tacoma
01/15/2019 Category: Sales
Good customer service. Paper work for my car transaction was produced and signed in a timely matter. Considering we where doing a car deal at 7pm, this was huge!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/16/2019

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Tacoma, Anthony! I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with the quick transaction. We appreciate your business and wish you many excellent adventures in your new Toyota!!

LH
LAURA H.
2015 Toyota Prius
01/15/2019 Category: Sales
Mansour was good to work with--helpful and honest. The guy in Financial Services was also great & friendly.
Thanks for selling me such a great car!

Congratulations on the purchase of your Toyota Prius, Laura! I am happy to hear that Mansour and the rest of our team at Ron Tonkin Toyota made your purchase enjoyable. We appreciate your business and wish you years of driving pleasure in your Toyota!!

JAMES P.
Vancouver, WA
2016 Honda Civic Sedan
another honda
Just bought our 4th Honda from Tonkin!! Very good deal. Great staff and service. Caring, comfortable environment. I would go back again for sure.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/14/2019

Congratulations on yet another Honda, James!! I am thrilled to hear that Team Tonkin provided you with another great experience. We appreciate your loyalty and wish you many wonderful years in your Civic. Happy New Year, James!!

2009 GMC Sierra 1500
01/14/2019 Category: Sales
Customer Service is great!
The vehicle had a few more dings than I'd liked it too overall it's cool.

Congratulations on your 2009 GMC Sierra! Pre-owned vehicles are pre-loved and some come with more love than others. :)  We appreciate your business and wish you a wonderful 2019!

AT
ALYSSA T.
Troutdale, OR
2015 Toyota RAV4
Great service, genuine employees
We were very pleased with the service we received at this location, by far the Car salesman and finance guy were the best we dealt with that entire day(we visted 4 Dealerships that day). The vibe, the tone, and ambiance of our visit to Toyota was exceptional.

Thank you for the kind words, Alyssa!! Congratulations on your RAV4! I am thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota. We appreciate your business and hope that we will have the honor of maintaining your vehicle in our Service Department. Here's wishing you a fantastic 2019!

2018 Toyota Prius
01/14/2019 Category: Sales
Bought a car and service
I went in to get a service and ended up with a new car! Service was covered and I am happy with my purchase. Great guys helping me out.

Congratulations on your new Prius!! I am delighted to hear that you are happy with your purchase. We appreciate you purchasing your vehicle from Ron Tonkin Toyota and we wish you a wonderful 2019!

TH
TAMMY H.
2009 Honda Civic Sdn
01/13/2019 Category: Sales
Reliably good cars
I purchases a pre-owned vehicle 14-years ago and was very happy with my purchase and the car’s performance. I returned to this dealer because I had faith that I would be able to repeat the success I experienced the first time and time will tell, but so far so good. Thank you.

Congratulations on your Honda, Tammy! I am happy that you returned to Ron Tonkin Toyota because of the great experience you had in the past. We appreciate your business and wish you as many wonderful years with this vehicle as you had with your last!! Happy New Year!

KN
Kade N.
Mcminnville, OR
01/13/2019
The five star treatment!!!
Let me just tell you about the 5 start treatment you get at Ron Tonkin Toyota. Imagine that you woke up in the morning feeling kind of blah. You get in your car and look whats there? That friggin maintenance light. So you decide man maybe I should go... but maybe I want to put it off for a little. So you look out the window and see this chubby little squirrel shimmy his way up a power pole. He looks a little over weight, maybe a tad sluggish as he ooches his way up there. You think to yourself, this little dude puts off his maintenace. He can't jump, he's pretty slow in going up that pole, probably thinking about his stash of nuts and how good they taste. Well he makes his way up that pole and onto a line, starts chugging along down that line, tile drooping. Well what do you know?!! Lazy little squirrel slips and fall into the road. SMASH!!! Car after car just flatten this squirrel like a crepe. Moral of the story is I drove my car across town to the best place in the portland metro area to get maintenace done. I don't want my car to be hanging (metaphorically) like that squirrel from that lower line. I got my maintenance done. My car would have pulled itself back up onto that powerline. And bobby is a personal training beast (when it comes to car maintenance). He's a rockstar. He saves lives. Like a superhero with a shiny bald head. I drive almost 1.5 hours to see that guy. He is the master of oil maintenance. The royal of oil changes. The Toyota taylor.

That's quite a story, Kade! I hope no animals were truly harmed in your tale, but I am thrilled to hear that Bobby rocks your world. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again!

BRANDON B.
Hillsboro, OR
2018 Toyota Camry
01/11/2019 Category: Sales
Brandon Bean - Purchased a 2018 Camry through Justin Lemons
I had a very great and exceptional experience working with Justin Lemons. His ability to demonstrate genuine, candid professionalism, was unmatched by any others that I dealt with during my car searching experience. I appreciated how straight-forward he was with numbers and the fact that he didn't beat around the bush if you will. I would highly recommend Justin to anyone looking to buy a car.

All the best,
Brandon Bean
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/11/2019

Congratulations on your new Camry, Brandon! I am thrilled to hear that you had an exceptional purchase experience with Justin. We agree that he is fantastic and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him. We wish you many amazing adventures in your new Toyota in 2019 and beyond!!

DN
DON N.
Camas, WA
2018 Toyota RAV4
01/09/2019 Category: Sales
I come to buy my car This salon they service good
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/10/2019

Congratulations on your 2018 Rav4, Don! We appreciate your business and wish you many amazing adventures in your Toyota in 2019!

CODY B.
Beavercreek, OR
2019 Toyota 4Runner
01/09/2019 Category: Sales
Sales was pushy
If you’re looking to buy a new Toyota I would recommend Ron Tonkin Toyota by far the best experience I’ve ever had in buying any kind of vehicle. They were very helpful, not pushy and very understanding when it came to price
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/09/2019

Congratulations on your 2019 4Runner, Cody!! I am delighted to hear that you had a great purchase experience and that you'd recommend Ron Tonkin Toyota. We appreciate your business and we wish you many amazing adventures in your Toyota in the new year!

BRENDA H.
Battle Ground, WA
2016 Lexus RX 450h
01/08/2019 Category: Sales
Staff was so easy to work with
We had a vehicle picked out and had been working with aa salesmen over the phone for about 6 weeks. After finally deciding to go purchase the vehicle we meet the salesmen, he gave us the keys and sent us on our way for a test drive, we decided to purchase the vehicle, went in to his office with MAX cash price we would spend and after 3 times him negotiating with the sales manager we agreed to a price, an hour later we were out the door with our new car. Never feeling stresses or pressured we loved our experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Brenda! We love when a customers shares his/her awesome story of how smooth the process was. Stress-free is the way it should be! We appreciate your business and hope you love your Lexus for many years to come! Happy New Year!

SERA C.
2018 Toyota RAV4
Buying a Car is Fun!
My fiancée and I just bought a RAV4 from this dealership and the entire experience was very pleasant. Our salesman, Jake, was very personable and down to earth, and he helped us enjoy our time spent doing something that can normally be very stressful. So, thank you!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/07/2019

Congratulations on your 2018 Rav4, Sera! I'm happy to hear that Jacob took great care of you and that he made the whole process enjoyable. We appreciate your business and wish you years of driving pleasure in your new Toyota!!

KF
KRISTINE F.
Camas, WA
2015 Kia Optima
Easy ..laid back approach
Willy was great!!! He answered all our questions. He took the time with us and made all the steps seem effortless which I can appreciate when the (always scary) last signature is completed.

Congratulations on your Kia, Kristine!! I am delighted to hear that Willy took wonderful care of you from beginning to end. We appreciate your business and wish you many fantastic years in your new vehicle!

TK
TAYLOR K.
Oregon City, OR
2015 Jeep Wrangler
Honesty and Great reliable cars
Jacob was great and found me my dream car at a budget I could afford thank you!

Congratulations on your Jeep, Taylor! I'm thrilled to hear that Jacob provided you with excellent service. We appreciate your business and wish you many amazing adventures in your vehicle in the new year!!

TG
TIMOFEY G.
2019 Toyota Highlander
01/06/2019 Category: Sales
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

Congratulations on your 2019 Highlander, Timofey!! And, thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We appreciate your business and wish you a wonderful 2019!

KG
KRYSTAL G.
Newberg, OR
2019 Toyota 4Runner
01/03/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
They were fast and got me the deal I wanted

Congratulations on your 2019 4Runner, Krystal!! We hope that we are loving your new Toyota. We appreciate your business and wish you many awesome adventures in your vehicle in the new year!!

2017 Toyota RAV4
01/03/2019 Category: Sales
Great service, attention to detail
We put together two vehicle purchases in one day, working with a salesperson we'd worked with before. She did a great job of communicating with us, putting everything together and making it all happen quickly. She coordinated with dealership finance team to have all paperwork ready to sign. Finance team had a great attention to detail, knew exactly what was needed from us and processed everything quickly. Sales person continued coordinating after signing to ensure prompt vehicle delivery and closeout of final details.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/03/2019

Congratulations on the purchase of your RAV4!! I am thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience with a very attentive salesperson and an efficient finance team. We appreciate your business and wish you many years of awesome adventures in your Toyota!! Here's wishing you a fantastic 2019!!

Salem, OR
2019 Toyota Highlander
01/02/2019 Category: Sales
great service great prices
great service great prices

Congratulations on your 2019 Highlander!! I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the level of service that was provided to you. We appreciate your business and wish you a wonderful 2019!!