Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 1.899996/5rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996

HN
HUNG N.
Great customer services

Beaverton, OR
Fast, efficient service
Was originally told my service would take an hour but they were done in 30min. I appreciate fast, efficient service.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Oregon City, OR
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Best service and care - unmatched
Ron Tonkin Toyota has and always be where I take my 2016 Tacoma. The service personnel (especially one individual who’s name I won’t mention, but he knows who he is) is unmatched and truly professional. I am very picky and don’t let anybody work on my vehicle. If you want great care and service with no BS, come to Ron Tonkin Toyota.

RJ
ROGER J.
car service
Im just not a forceful person.. i come into store and expect the work to be done. 1st went to store a few years ago for 3 tires for price of one, the tires I wanted they said they were out of.. I paid more and could have gotten less at a tire store I should have just left and told them no till they get my tires.. well today I go to have oil changed, called for appointment which was 10:15am well i showed up and service guy said I needed a 60,000 mile check up.. I had it done the last service job, and figured I just needed oil change. an hour and half later I got a bill for 89 dollars oh it takes that long and we had to rotate tires and a few other things. Again I should have just told them to just change oil.. I find the service center is more like a Jiffy Lube, trying to get customers to buy more than they need.. I probably had tire rotated last service. I guess I'll try a different Toyota dealer next time.. I just need to say no..
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 08/21/2018

Mr. Jensen, thank you for taking my phone call this afternoon. I appreciate your candor and respect your opinion. I hope we will have the opportunity to earn your business again here at Ron Tonkin Toyota. Have a good evening.

08/21/2018 Category: Service
Won’t repair a tire if it has fix a flat in it.
The guy who helped me told me that my tire was ruined because I put fix a flat in it to get home while on a road trip. They wouldn’t help me patch it. On the way out I let him know I was taking it to Les Scwab to get it done for free and he didn’t have very nice things to say about them. Why is this guy trying to make me buy a brand new tire and telling me it’s “ruined” when it’s not? If you don’t want to deal with cleaning off fix a flat then just SAY THAT YOU DON’T DO IT THERE! Don’t try to make me purchase a $200 tire and tell me it’s ruined!

Thank you for bringing your Corolla to Ron Tonkin Toyota. I understand your frustration and would like to speak with you further about this. I left a voicemail message for you and am hoping you will give me a call back at 503-408-4206. We appreciate your business and are hopeful we can sort this out. Thank you.

GH
GREGORY H.
Custimer Satisfaction
Although I am required to drive quite a distance for the service, the service staff,especially Jack Lord, do an excellent job in the serving of my wife's Camry in a timely manner. We will continue with Ron Tonkin as long as our needs are met at a reasonable cost. Thank You , Greg

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Ron Tonkin Toyota, Gregory. I'm glad you are pleased with the level of service that Jack and the rest of our team provide you. We look forward to caring for you and your Camry for years to come! Have a terrific evening, Gregory.

TA
TRACY A.
Got me in right away!
We were headed on a road trip and my maintenance notification came up. I called and got in that same day and they were quick to get me in and out.

It's a must to make sure your vehicle is ready to go before a long road trip. Delighted we could get you back on the road quickly so that your trip wasn't delayed. Thanks for trusting us to care for your Highlander, Tracy!

MARY B.
Great Customer Service
I came in at about 4pm with an emergency which was immediately diagnosed and fixed by 6 pm - no car rental, no long wait. What more can you ask?

We are here for you, Mary! Happy to hear all turned out well and that we were able to get you back on the road quickly. Have a fantastic day, Mary!

AR
ANN R.
Stevenson, WA
Toyota Yaris
Great service every time
Drive in at my convenience, they service my car with no appointment. The longest I have ever waited was 2 hours. Usually one hour. Waiting room is comfortable, big couches and TVs and cell phone and computer chargers. If only they had a good Thai restaurant nearby it would be perfect.

Thank you for your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Toyota, Ann! I'm glad to hear you always feel so comfortable having your Yaris serviced at our dealership. We have a great Thai restaurant nearby, but probably not within walking distance. Something to consider for next time is the restaurant next door to us - they have very tasty food! Have a great week, Ann! We look forward to serving you again. :)

MELINDA M.
08/21/2018 Category: Sales
The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable.
I went in to try to refinance my car. Not only did they answer tons of questions I had, but they also helped me fix a few issues. Not only did I refinance my current car but I am planning to go in and get a new one soon. I truly appreciate their honesty, kindness and level of respect and service.

Thank you for allowing us to help you refinance your vehicle, Melinda. I'm happy to hear that you were so impressed by our Sales Team. It is our pleasure to assisit you now and also in the future when you are ready to purchase your next vehicle. Have a wonderful day, Melinda!

Lake Oswego, OR
Toyota Prius c
Positive service center experience
Went to the Ron Tonkin Toyota service center for the first time this summer after purchasing a car from Ron Tonkin earlier in the year. My hybrid needed regular maintenance. I called and made an appointment the week before and was quoted $90 for the service package. When I arrived, service was friendly (Bobby was very hospitable), relatively fast (everything was done and I was out the door in about 25 minutes), and instead of paying the $90 I was quoted over the phone, I was informed that my first visit was complementary. Good experience, great customer service. I'll be back for my next regularly scheduled maintenance.

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience! We absolutely love to hear when we've thrilled our customers. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and we look forward to serving you again.

RODNEY G.
Molalla, OR
Always Excellent Service
Ron Tonkin Service has been excellent in service, communication and timeliness. The personnel are always helpful. Thank you!!

Thank you for your loyalty, Rodney!! We are honored to continue to serve you. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
The service rep kept me informed on what was needed and answered all my questions.

I am delighted to hear you had a great visit at Ron Tonkin Toyota! We look forward to serving you again. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Clackamas, OR
08/20/2018 Category: Service
JAKE IS GREAT!
He always does exactly what I want. & gives me all the details. And doesn’t charge me anything without me knowing everything that’s going on.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your vehicle! Happy to hear that Jake keeps you informed and that there are never any surprises. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again!

DEAN S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/19/2018 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever!
Just picked up our 2018 Landcruiser this morning, and couldn't be happier with the experience. We have worked with Mansour in the past, but it's been a long time (since Toyotas last forever)! Experience was smooth, easy and pleasant - we very much appreciated Mansour and the team who helped complete our purchase. Hoping this Landcruiser lasts for 250K miles like our last one (that we're keeping since it still runs great)! Thank you!

Congratulations on your new Landcruiser, Dean!! I'm delighted to hear this was your best purchase experience ever! I will be certain to pass your kudos along to Mansour. Thank you for your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Toyota - we appreciate you coming back to us. And, we hope you will be purchasing from us in another 250K miles!! Have a fantastic week!, Dean!!

TT
TRISTAN T.
West Linn, OR
Lexus IS 250
08/19/2018 Category: Sales
Easy Sales Process
Our sales experience with this dealership was comfortable and easy thanks to Juri and Jason.

Thank you for purchasing from Ron Tonkin Toyota, Tristan! We are thrilled that your purchase experience was easy and smooth and we wish you years of fun and safe adventures in your car. Have a fantastic week, Tristan!

RT
ROBERT T.
Vancouver, WA
Oil change and service
Jack Lord's crew is always fast, efficient, friendly and helpful. Always get my Toyota serviced at Ron Tonkin Toyota because they take excellent care of me.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 08/19/2018

Thank you for your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Toyota, Robert! We appreciate the trust you have placed in our Service Team to care for your Highlander. And, I will definitely pass the kudos along to Jack. We look forward to serving you again, Robert!

08/18/2018 Category: Sales
Justin Lemons
Justin made the online and in person buying experience very easy. He was willing to work with us on the price to come to an agreement that worked for both of us. He was personable, professional, and prompt in all aspects of the transaction. We will definitely make Tonkin Toyota and hopefully Justin our first stop the next time we need a car.

Congratulations on the purchase of your 4Runner! And, thank you for purchasing from Ron Tonkin Toyota. We agree that Justin is amazing and I will be sure to pass your kind words to him. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

JOSH D.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Great but Double Check Price!!!
Got a car detail there. They did a fantastic job, however I called three times and spoke to three different people, all quoting a different price.They went with the lowest but I have a feeling the next time I bring it in, it will be something different. Michael was a fantastic point person. And the shuttle driver Ken was very cool. Just make sure to triple check all info and get a receipt.

Thank you for telling us about your visit, Josh. Happy to hear that you are pleased with your vehicle's detail. I  am not sure why you would have received three different quotes for the detail, but I will be certain to check in to it. We appreciate your business, Josh, and look forward to serving you again!

KIMBERLY B.
Vancouver, WA
Excellent Service!
Great service as usual!!

Thank you for your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Toyota, Kimberly! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!