Regina B.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Regina said she likes the staff.

DE
DENNIS E.
05/15/2019
Professional, polite, and timely.
Our family, and extended families have been long time customers of Ron's Automotive. We have complete trust in their work, their professionalism, and recommendations when requested. We wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else.

SANDRA D.
05/15/2019
oil change on dodge cARAVAN
FAST SERVICE WHILE I WAITED.

Mario M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Jeep Patriot
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Mario said the service was excellent. The business did a good job.

Subaru B9 Tribeca
05/08/2019
The guys and their knowledge
Shawn looked at my 7 year old tires & said it was time to replace them.
Right

HS
Helen S.
Toyota Yaris
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Helen said she really loves this business and the staff is very friendly and attentive.

JY
Joanna y.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joanna's husband. He said the business gets the work done promptly and everyone is very friendly.

DONNA H.
Ford C-Max Energi
05/01/2019
Donna H
Everything has gone very smoothly both times I’ve brought my car to Ron’s. Friendly, helpful employs. They find the problem, take the time to call and explain problem and cost to fix. And to top it off, they’ll give me a ride home and back to get car if needed. Takes the headache of car repairs from me!

CAROL M.
Cadillac SRX
04/30/2019
People at Ron's are so kind and honest.
The only repair shop I would take Pearl, my car.

SANDRA D.
04/23/2019
oil change in 2003 dodge truck
did more than asked to do. gave advise on future car repair needs.

FL
FAYE L.
Nissan Xterra
04/19/2019
They are always friendly and treat women with respect.
I will continue to take my vehicle to Ron's Automotive for all repairs. Have recommended them to several people.

RJ
Robert J.
Washington, OK
Ford Excursion
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he is impressed with this business and they are professional.

Steve D.
Volkswagen CC
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees completed his service quickly. They provided effective service. They explained the completed work.

Newalla, OK
04/09/2019
great job as always
Thank you so much for getting us in promptly and repairing our truck door so quickly. Our vehicles have been serviced here for years and it's the only place we trust.

Reid M.
Hominy, OK
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Reid said the business treated him well.

MONTE B.
Toyota Tundra
03/28/2019
Thorough Inspection
As usually, we expected a thorough inspection of the vehicle and received it. Minor repair and the cost was reflected. Great job Ron’s Automotive.

LN
LYNNDA N.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/27/2019
Excellent, Reasonably Priced Automotive Work
I’ve Ben taking my auto to Ron’s for 15 years. Their prices are competitive, their repairs are excellent, they are courteous, and I trust them to repair and maintain my car well.

GS
GABRIEL S.
Noble, OK
03/27/2019
Even with a tire leak
Took the 2016 Camry in for an oil change Ron and his guys did their usual good job.
Picked up a screw in the left front tire.
Took it back the next day and was done while I waited.

What else need be said.
Gabe

03/21/2019
Satisfied Customer
My family, and I, have been going to Ron’s Automotive for quite some time now. They are always courteous, and professional. I had quite a few things going on with my car this time, and they were very patient/thorough in explaining what the issues were. My car is running a lot smoother thanks to Ron’s!

RA
RON / VERLA A.
Nissan Frontier
03/12/2019
Everyone let’s us know how much before doing any work. NO SURPRISEES$. Very personable.
We just love these guys. They work hard and are honest!