JIM L.
Candia, NH
11/09/2018
Ron's delivers. They treat customers with concern by informing, communicating and then following through. They were able to complete work in a day for me, which is always a bonus. Although my needs were expensive they were able to provide the support and reasoning behind the remedy. I will consider using their services in the future.

CONSTANCE H.
11/09/2018
Rave4
Great place for all Toyota owners to go and get great service from qualified people.

AY
Allen Y.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the business's price is reasonable, the service is good and they did a good job.

Goffstown, NH
11/08/2018
Great shop
They provided great service as usual. The car is operational for winter!

SO
STAN O.
Londonderry, NH
Toyota Tundra
11/06/2018
Nissan Rogue
As always, service is prompt ,professional and courteous. Great job!

TC
Excellent service!

RN
RYAN N.
11/03/2018
I got fantastic service and everyone was knowledgable and very proactive about keeping me in the loop. I was impressed with their work and Jamie did a great job on the truck. I would recommend you guys to anyone.

ROBERT R.
Auburn, NH
11/03/2018
Honest with quality service
I trust Ron's technicians to diagnose and repair any type of problem with my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Jamie and the technicians are a pleasure to deal with. I recommend Ron's Toy Shop to all vehicle owners for any type of repair. The repairs are quality and the cost is reasonable.

Cheryl C.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl said she has used this business for 18 years, she has been very happy with service. They are great people and very easy to work with. The service manager, Jamie, is very nice and there is never any wait time. She stated she would like them to keep up the good work.

TP
TONI P.
Jeep Liberty
10/29/2018
LONG TIME customer!
I've been a customer of Ron's Toy Shop since 1989. Best service in the area and I trust their recommendations because they have never stated I needed a repair when I didn't. I've referred people over the years and never received negative feedback and I'll continue to go to Ron's until they, or I, no longer exist. A local business that retains it's customers for good reasons! Thank you, Jamie and Ron!!! Toni G.

PC
PETER C.
10/29/2018
I've been going to Ron's Toy Shop for years and they always provide great service.

DF
Outstanding as usual

Robert B.
Goffstown, NH
10/22/2018
Good. Service, but a bit short on the oil fill.
I enjoy going to Ron's Toy shop, and have been a customer for a long time, but I don't have quite the confidence in the work that I use to. Today's service i checked my oil level at home after an oil change. It was a quart less than full which should be 6 quarts, not the 5 I was charged for.

LOUISE B.
10/18/2018
Friendly,efficient service
I went to Ron's Toy Shop for a second opinion about work that had to be done on my 2005 Corolla. They were very accommodating and not pushy. The Toyota technician was very honest and knowledgable. I did decide to have the work done and was pleased with the timely service and the reasonable price.

BP

CHARLENE B.
Toyota Tundra
10/16/2018
Taking care of my NEW - but very OLD Tundra
always pleased with the service and help - - love that they have loaner vehicles.

RF
Russ F.
Litchfield, NH
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Russ said they treat their customers right and they are very honest.

10/15/2018
Great service every time! They always fit me in if I drop my car off and there are never any issues. Thank you Ron's!

WW
William W.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patty. She said the staff has been consistently good and provides good service.

JEANETTE B.
Bedford, NH
10/10/2018
Awesome customer service
Thank you all so much for being there in emergencies. I was towed in with a dead alternator and within 4 hours I was on my way with a new one! I can always count on excellent service pleasant encounters and diligence to finding out the solution to the problem.