FO
FREDDIE O.
Toyota Cab & Chassis
07/22/2021
Great Experience..
Very professional and dependable.
Mark Koch is a asset to Ron's
Thank you everyone at Ron's..

NL
NORMAND L.
Hyundai Palisade
07/22/2021
Always great, professional service. Ron would be proud ...
Honest

JOE W.
service
excellent as usual

DAVID S.
Great place
I always bring my jeep here for service. Everyone is friendly and professional. They take great care of my vehicle. They are also family owned which is a plus!

KC
KATHY C.
Toyota Avalon
Best of Show
Honest, reliable, trustworthy. They work hard to earn your respect as well as your business. With so many places to choose from in the community, I always choose Ron's.

PM
PETER M.
07/15/2021
Customer service / Knowledgeable technicians and staff.
I continue to go to Ron’s Toy Shop with my 2020 Toyota 4 Runner. I’m a very picky person when it come to getting work done on my truck, I got trust to many places. I never had any issues with Ron’s. They put many add on parts for me with no problem, the most recent was my rock sliders, excellent job as usual.

SL
SHANNON L.
Derry, NH
Volvo XC40
07/15/2021
Prompt and very good customer service

Dunbarton, NH
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/30/2021
Top notch
These gentlemen are nothing short of A+. Always on top of everything and never trying to sell me stuff I don’t need. I will continue to recommend them anytime that I can.

STEPHANIE W.
Nissan Rogue Sport
06/26/2021
Customer service and mechanic service
Overall just a good group of hard working individuals who go above and beyond to help.

CYNTHIA H.
Bedford, NH
06/25/2021
They are the BEST!
Every time I go in, they are friendly, courteous, kind, go out of their way to answer even of the dumbest of questions, and I always feel from ALL of the staff my car is in good hands. I actually can say I TRUST them, which is rare these days! Thank you for all you do!

DF
DANIEL F.
Bedford, NH
Chevrolet Colorado
06/23/2021
Oil Change & Inspection
Had my Colorado in for an oil change and State Inspection. Work was performed quickly and competently. Pleased as always with the service at Ron’s.

GC
Glen C.
Amherst, NH
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Glen said the business did his state inspection and there was a problem. He said there was no pressure for the work that needed to be done. The staff are honest and gave him some advise about the issue.

Ron C.
06/18/2021
Mustang
Good service and price.

RON C.
06/18/2021
Mustang
Good service and fair price.

AC