PM
PETER M.
05/07/2021
Skid plate installation
Each time I bring in my 4 runner to get parts I purchase installed on my truck it’s been nothing but A+++ service

Dunbarton, NH
Lexus CT 200h
05/07/2021
Great people
The people here are fast friendly and efficient I love bringing my vehicles here to get maintained very honest

Dodge Sprinter
05/05/2021
Ron’s always are very professional and helpful
I wouldn’t think of taking my vehicle somewhere else, they have always been extremely helpful when I take my vehicle to them. Always feel like they put the customer first, special shout out to Mark who has been nothing but helpful...

EJ
ERIC J.
Raymond, NH
Lexus IS 350C
04/29/2021
Oil change and inspection sticker
I like that your garage is Lexus certified and that your prices are reasonable.

STEVEN S.
Toyota MR2
04/29/2021
1993 MR2 turbo ageless classic
As my 1993 MR2 has developed age related issues I have entrusted Ron's with it's care about 3 years ago and had the valve cover gasket replaced which was leaking oil and the radiator and coolant replaced. Most recently I had a complete maintaince inspection done by one of Ron's mechanics, August, who happens to be an MR2 owner himself who knows the car inside and out which is entrusting in and of itself. He is going to replace the two power belts to the alternator and AC compressor as well as a leaking distributor oil seal next week. Hopefully all goes well and adds many more years driving my ageless beauty and one of my most prized possesions and joys of my life.

04/28/2021
REALLY GREAT REPAIR SHOP
High Quality, Cost Conscious and Trustworthy. Would't go anywhere else.

DN
DAVE N.
Hooksett, NH
04/28/2021
Ron’s Vehicle Servicing
All my vehicles have been serviced at Ron’s for many years. Their professionalism and knowledge is unparalleled. Highly recommend Ron’s to anyone wanting vehicle service.

JOE W.

Auburn, NH
Lexus RX
04/22/2021
Quality service and people
Ron's Toy Shop is a quality business with quality people.

DJ
DONALD J.
04/14/2021
High Quality, Trustworthy and Cost Competitive
Great company with a great staff of people that are highly trained and very competent.
High quality and very cost competitive, wouldn't think about going anywhere else.

KJ
KIRT J.
04/14/2021
Always excellent service
Great work, great pricing and amazing employees. Always a pleasure. Been going there for over 20 years.

LOUISE B.
04/10/2021
Efficient, professional and friendly
Am always well taken care of while feeling trust in their work. The charges are fair and reasonable. I appreciate information and explanations about my car and being made aware of future recommendations.

CYNTHIA H.
04/10/2021
Outstanding Service Always!
Every time I go in, the staff are professional, honest, kind, and respectful. I trust and value the work they do on my car and KNOW I, and my car, are in good hands and will not be taken advantage of. Thank you for taking the hardship of finding honest repairs out of the picture.

FO
FREDDIE O.
Toyota Cab & Chassis
04/09/2021
No worries type of shop
Always on point..There really professional and honest..

John B.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
John said the business is great and the family has been using them for years.