RON C.
Merrimack, NH
03/21/2019
Service is always great and will do that little extra for you. Fair market and competitive prices. High quality labor and parts.
Quality of service is very good. Prices are competitive. They do that little extra for their customer.

DONALD L.
03/19/2019
Dealership Maintenance Recommendation
I brought my truck into the dealership for a frame inspection recall. The frame failed inspection and the dealership gave me a report that listed $2917.34 of additional items that had failed the frame inspection and would have to be replaced with the frame replacement. The shop was extremely helpful in evaluation of the reportedly failed items and consequently will save me a lot of money.

RD
RALPH D.
03/19/2019
The people, Jamie and the service
Always get my two vehicles service done here. Honest and professional.

JOSEPH S.
Inspection and minor repair
The people at Ron's Toy Shop are wonderful. They were very courteous to me and they made and kept the appointment at the time I wanted. I didn't have to wait very long. Prices are very reasonable.

RF
RICHARD F.
Goffstown, NH
03/15/2019
They were courteous, quick, and very thorough on how to correct all problems

JEANETTE M.
Fast and friendly service
Work done in time allocated and done right

New Boston, NH
03/14/2019
same day appt
I was able to get my truck serviced the same day I called and they were able fix the bent frame on my bike rack too! Thank you.

MEG G.
Litchfield, NH
Lexus RX 400h
03/14/2019
Exceptional service!
When I brought my 2006 Lexus RX 400h in to get inspected, I had told Jamie that there were of other items I'd like them to look at. Without hesitation, even though the appt was just for the inspection, he said "no problem". Ron's ended up doing new suspension bar bushings and Stabilizer bar control links to take care of the "clunking" sound in the front end. Because of this issue, I needed new tires. I also had the headlights restored (I've had to drive with the high beams on for the past couple months). They are so shiny and clean now!
I've told Jamie that I want to keep this car going as long as I can, and Ron's is helping me with my goal!
Thank you to all! The car is running like new.... again!

LL
Linda L.
Litchfield, NH
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she has known the business for years and they provided very good service. She also said they were very accommodating and had reasonable prices.

David W.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place is good, he has three vehicles and he's over there all the time.

Timothy B.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the staff completed the service in a reasonable time, and at a reasonable price.

RL
RICHARD L.
03/02/2019
Won’t take vehicles anywhere else!
We have been using Ron’s for over 20 years. Great service and trustworthy. We highly recommend Ron’s!

KC
Kelly C.
Azle, TX
Toyota Yaris
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kelly. She said the mechanic did a great job and she's already recommended them.

LR
LUGI R.
02/24/2019
I truly feel that I'm treated well, with professionalism and honesty.
I trust Ron's. When I go there I feel I'm going to be treated with respect. I have had no issues with the work they have performed.

MARK M.
New Boston, NH
02/22/2019
Emergency!
Jamie asked Roger to diagnose my emergency noise on the way home, Roger found 2 others issues, thank goodness!,They took care of everything in less than an hour, for a walk- in! Great service, great guys! Thanks, Mark M.

BD
BRUCE D.
02/20/2019
Toyota Venza
Excellent work as always!

BD

NL
Normand L.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Normand said he's been doing business at this facility for the past 20 years and he's thinks everyone is very professional.

JEANETTE M.
02/12/2019
Fast and friendly service
Always to the point about what needs to be done with absolutely no pressure

BARBARA S.
02/09/2019
Dead car, no problem!
I knew if I got my car to Ron’s that my worries were over. Knowledgeable people that explain the problem, quality work, and fair price.