Roseville Goodyear Tire Giant

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Meghan S. on 11/11/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE"
Good year recently changed over to firestone and with that being said they are crooks and liars. People be aware. When it was good year i would take my car there for oil changes because i knew people who worked there and i trusted them. So i figured it's just a new name but still good service. I was wrong. I took my car to firestone for an oil change. First off they didn't correctly tighten my oil plug amd second they lied to me about my car having an expensive oil leak. I took my car for a second to 2 other car shops. And both car shops told me i did not have an oil leak. But what the one shop did say was how firestone didn't correctly tighten my oil plug and oil leaked out. I called firestone to complain and the guy changed his story and switched around what was wrong with my car. Then i decided to go up to firestone and talk to the guy. Basically the guy tried arguing with me and once again switched around the story. Needless to say firestone is a joke and they have no clue about cars. The only thing they know is how to lie and ripped people off. Please DO not take your car here even if it's for an oil change.
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 08:47 PM
Stephanie W. on 08/04/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I would like to comment on an Employee at the Roseville Location"
(Matt) His customer service was awesome & someone needs to know that
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 10:36 AM
Yvonne L. on 05/16/2017
"Excellence"
I have never been to a shop with such excellent service. Always in and out in a decent amount of time. Excellent and courteous treatment. Low prices. Matt, has done it again!! Always keeping my 2009 towne country van running like new. Im so happy to know about this particular place because I really feel like I have my very own personal mechanic!! Thank you so much!
Service Date: 05/05/2017