Overall Rating 3.1071404/5Overall Rating 3.1071404/5Overall Rating 3.1071404/5rating 3.1071404rating 3.1071404
Overall Rating 1.96296/5rating 1.96296rating 1.96296rating 1.96296rating 1.96296

Donna M.
East Taunton, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very pleasant
The team at Route 44 Hyundai were very friendly when I came in to have warranty work done on my Santa Fe. The service advisor (Patricia) went right out to get the info from my car and came back and told me it would be about 1 1/2 hours, all the time she was smiling. In a little more than 1 hour the service tech came out to tell me it was all set. I went back to check out with Patrica and was on my way. I would definitely recommend Route 44. The Thank you note with smiley face on my dash was a nice touch. Donna M

Jamie P.
New Bedford, MA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome job professional kind and hard working

Lakeville, MA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Noce people. Great service!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate you, your time, as well as your business and we look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

John L.
Raynham, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Simply the Best
This is the best Hyundai Dealership in the area! The service department is top notch and the rest of the Route 44 Hyundai team are professional and value their customers. Keep up the excellent work!

Carver, MA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, prompt, comfortable waiting area.

TR
Timothy R.
Middleboro, MA
Great, as always.
Great, as always.

Somerset, MA
Courtesy, Efficiency, & Informative
Our experience with Route 44 Hyundai has been exceptional. Everyone we have dealt with has been courteous. The service has been efficient and timely, and we are kept fully informed. Thank you all!

Middleboro, MA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The people in the service department are so great! They explain everything so well and are determined to help you in anyway possible to make it easier for you!

Berkley, MA
Tucson Service
Very courteous and helpful. I was given a birthday car wash in addition to my scheduled appointment.

Jennifer B.
North Easton, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service-every Department
I have been with this Dealership since 2015,and this is my 3rd vehicle. Have had excellent experience with each one.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

AC
Andrea C.
Fall River, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Exellent service provided
I really like how I was treated. All my questions were answered. I left feeling very good about my car. Thank you for all you do. Keep up the good work.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Roger H.
Randolph, MA
I keep coming back!
I'm on my 3rd car here. This is where I come to get the car and get the car serviced. They are always honest and I'm a raving fan. Work is done great and there's a great place to work while waiting with their free wi-fi too!

Daniel M.
Somerset, MA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Timely, efficient service. They listen to their customers.

Susan S.
East Taunton, MA
Santos recall
I was greeted by Matthew who was very accommodating and very friendly

Randolph, MA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
People are very pleasant to work with
The people at Route 44 are very pleasant to work with

EB
Erika B.
Taunton, MA
03/15/2019
Service department
Excellent customer service once again !!!
I love rte 44 Hyundai service department !!! Always upfront with what your car needs !!
Fast courteous service !!!! Thank u Patricia for all u did 10 stars !!!

FK
Frank K.
Middleborough, MA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Hardly had a chance to finish my coffee.
Completed the work quickly and also found a filthy cabin filter, showed it to me and asked if I wanted it replace. Thank you yes.

SF
Shirley F.
Rochester, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Reps. greet you as soon as you arrive. The paperwork is completed quickly and with efficiency. Everyone makes you feel that your vehicle will be taken care of and serviced by professionals.

BJ
Bruce J.
East Bridgewater, MA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The Customer Service team is excellent. Great communication regarding service.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

CV
Cynthia V.
Westport, MA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I have confidence in what I'm being told is what I actually need.
I had a lot of work done that Saturday but they did it in a timely manner and Patricia kept me updated. Good customer service.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019