Overall Rating 3.0370367/5Overall Rating 3.0370367/5Overall Rating 3.0370367/5rating 3.0370367rating 3.0370367
Overall Rating 1.92308/5rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308

LC
Latannya C.
Boston, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Always profess
Quite a bit of a wait because they were behind which was fine but overall it just fine to me no complaints. I come prepare for the wait cause you just never know.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

RA
Raymond A.
Somerset, MA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Second to none Service
Rt 44 Hyundai responded to a call from hyundai Road service in a most professional way and took care of the problem immediately
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Excellent service as always

AH
Alfonso H.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
The service is normally excellent
I had to wait but the end result was worth the wait .

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Job Well Done!
Patty was great and "On It"--the car was serviced well, and I was on my way home. Thank You.

Roger B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Roger Blanchard
Prompt, courteous, pleasant and informative.

James K.
North Easton, MA
Sonata Service
So far I have been very happy with Route 44 Hyundai.
Although Route 44 Hyundai is not my closest Hyundai dealership, I would recommend them to anyone requiring service.
I cannot say the same for my previous dealer (Mcgovern). I have decided to NEVER go to McGovern again with the multiple issues over a couple years.
Some of the work McGovern performed is sub par and the customer service needs attention.

I would encourage anyone in the area to give Route 44 Hyundai a try, I think you will be happy.

GF
Giovani F.
Costumer care
Great people, great service!

Great
Everyone was good
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
They give your car key to other customers and then you are stuck waiting because of the dealerships mishandling of your property.
FRED A D., Service Manager from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

I apologize for your service situation. I did ask the advisor for detail about your service experience and there was some confusion from another customer that took keys off the advisors desk. With out feedback like yours change isn't possible; we appreciate you taking the time to complete the review. We continueally improve our systems to insure we can provide the best experience possible. We hope you will give our service department another chance to show you we do in fact care about our customers experience. Again my apologies for your situation and hope to see you in the future.

Fred DeFeo

BG
Betty G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service I received at the Hyundai dealership in Raynham. The new team is much more friendly and attentive.

John R.
North Attleborough, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Ball joint
Thanks for fixing my ball joint.

Maria M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
great super service
I was sad to find that Cory my Service Rep. left the company however the gentleman who replaced him was awesome. I was very impressed how he treated me and assisted me with my vehicle. he was wonderful.

MA
Marie A.
Fairhaven, MA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Did not in begining have a good experience with rt 44 long story decided to have my service on my vehicle there will see what happens had my 2oil changes
Bought my first Hyndaui from rt 44. Went through realbrough begining .... Had first frr oil change went for second one will see was not happy with rt 44 at all. Oil change service Saturday was ok woman working in service dept. Was very nice.

Julius M.
Portsmouth, RI
The Best
Our Sevice person Matt was the most polite and genuine ever, especially for a young man his age. So much so that I told him so.. Rare to find his attributes of politeness and manners these days.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Kevin M.
Acushnet, MA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Department
Patty in the service department was amazing to work with during my last experience. To be honest, I was dreading going to Hyundai for my needed service because my past experiences have been terrible. Patty, I believe was the difference. I didn't feel pressured by her to do a couple of extra things.
An added bonus....vacuumed my car. That was a first:)
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

John S.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Consistently excellent service.
Patricia the service advisor was teriffic.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Michael S.
Plymouth, MA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
First service appointment
Great customer service Service writer was knowledgeable and friendly. There was a mistake with my appointment but they got me in and out very quickly.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Abington, MA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
I had a great experience at this Hyundai. They exceeded my expectations and took good care of my car. I had a terrible experience at the Hyundai in Rockland and decided to come to Raynham even though it is much farther away, but I'm very glad I did and will be returning in the future.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019