4.6

Overall Rating 3.2258081/5Overall Rating 3.2258081/5Overall Rating 3.2258081/5rating 3.2258081rating 3.2258081
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Kimberly B.
Assonet, MA
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always great service ... everyone is exceptionally pleasant and helpful.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate you, your time, as well as your business and we look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

12/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and true professionals.
Best dealership experience from start to finish. My advisor James was awesome from start to finish. The technician Brendan was very quick and efficient . I had my car back with in 24hrs of me being notified of my engines arrival. Great job and great team!
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

CR
Cheryl R.
New Bedford, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
First Oil Change
Everyone was very nice and friendly and the wait time was great I didn’t have to wait long at all,I am just waiting for a salesperson to call me back about hooking up my blue tooth

HH
Heidi H.
Boston, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Heidi
Everyone there is so nice and helpful

RP
Richard P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil change
atttentive service advisor and a good price for oil change

FW
Clean,great service
Patricia is the best
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. I appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while your vehicle was being serviced. As great customer service is highly important to us, I look forward to making this better for you as well as seeing you for your next maintenance visit. Please give me a call at 5088247600 ext. 306 as I will be awaiting your call.

JV
Jackie V.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Route 44 Hyundai
The service department in particular Patricia was amazing after a previously awful experience at a different dealership a few days earlier. I would recommend their service department to anyone looking for fair prices and honest people.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

JV
James V.
East Freetown, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for taking care of our service needs in quick order
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Explained everything. Answered my questions. Did not push what not needed done yet but cautioned that it needed done next time.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

SD
Stacy D.
Cumberland, RI
2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
I had a wonderful service experience. The staff were very courteous and flexible with my work schedule.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Taunton, MA
11/30/2019 Category: Service
service
good service & recall done was excellent
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Stephen S.
Swansea, MA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Notified of recall on my Palisade and taken in the next day. Where else does this happen. No where except at Route 44 Hyundai.
Waited less than a 1/2 hour to provide the service on my Palisade on the recall safety issue.

it was a pleasure with timely appointments that are kept. Every one hates to wait myself excluded. No hassles here at Route 44 Hyundai.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

PP
Patricia P.
Marion, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service..
I was promptly greeted, my order was taken . I had a recall, that was fixed this visit, in the time they said it would. I have to say that Patricia Washington always over exceeded my needs in the past.

Sheila H.

Product
N/A

East Taunton, MA
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly and informative staff.

John M.
Taunton, MA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly experience
With people like Matt and Patricia as advisors, they make you feel very comfortable. Matt always greets me by name.

KL
Keisha L.
Attleboro, MA
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
This is my third Tucson from Route 44 Hyundai. I keep returning because they give military and returning customers great discounts. Also they give the highest quotes for trade-ins and they also get you financed no matter the credit score rating. The Service Department is top notch, very friendly, explains everything that needs done and offer many coupons and discounts on a variety of services. I keep buying the Tucson because it’s a reliable small SUV with various options to suit each individual and the features and dependability is worth it for such reasonable pricing.

WB
Warren B.
Wareham, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service at a reasonable price
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019

Plymouth, MA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, personal service
Been a customer here for quite a few years and even tried a different Hyundai dealership which turned out terrible. Rte 44 Hyundai is the place to go.
ZULEYMA B. from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019