Overall Rating 3.086957/5Overall Rating 3.086957/5Overall Rating 3.086957/5rating 3.086957rating 3.086957
Overall Rating 1.95455/5rating 1.95455rating 1.95455rating 1.95455rating 1.95455

KW
Karen W.
Mashpee, MA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2018 Category: Service
great place
you drive up. they take you car , very quick plus ron like the coffee and donuts .
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Dear Karen,

Thank you for choosing to service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next maintenance visit.

GD
Gail D.
07/17/2018
Great customer service and good prices for service
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Dear Gail,

LC
Latannya C.
Boston, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Happy Customer
The staff is very polite and patient!

Dear Latannya,

Brockton, MA
Service Department
As always an excellent experience. Route 44 Hyundai is the best. Service manger and staff are friendly and keep you updated on the progress of your car and let you know in advance what might be needed at your next service.

Dear Karen,

Attleboro, MA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Patricia Washington was wondeful. She was helpful and easy to talk through what I needed for service. Also having to bring my child with me the toy room was a great way to keep her contained.

Dear Customer,

SD
Susan D.
Fall River, MA
Elantra Repair
I haven't been to this dealership in a long time since there was an episode with 1 of the salesman refusing to give me keys back to me. I am going to try them again. I hope the repair department is better.

Dear Susan,

LF
Linda F.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The service area people are great!
The service, I walked in and saw the waiting room crowded. I said you look busy. But they had me in there and out within 45 minutes.

Dear Linda,

Lavard B.
Fairhaven, MA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service, professionalism, and the service person (Cory)was excellent.

Dear Lavard,

John R.
Raynham, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
You guys were very helpful. Thanks

Dear John,

Amazing customer service!
Cory is extremely helpful at the service department. He always keeps you informed about what needs to be done and gives you a good price for the work. Cory is always helpful and explains what has been done after service is complete. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!

Dear Lori,

Service Dept Staff
Very helpful. Do their best to satisfy customer's requests.

Dear Customer,

Roger B.
New Bedford, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
car care
people are polite and neat,friendly and accomadating. place is clean and comfortable.

Dear Roger,

Kevin C.
Fall River, MA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service is Great
The only thing I would say to improve when it’s time for buying make sure the features work n a younger model has more than older model otherwise I love Hyundai great place to get your first car and continue
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Dear Kevin,

EO
Edward O.
Brockton, MA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
All Hands on Deck
Every worker is involved; they are all committed to making customers happy. You cannot leave the campus without having an answer to your question(s).
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Dear Edward,

KR
Kevin R.
Bridgewater, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Treated fairly and got a good deal on repairs
My Hyundai Elantra touring required brakes and rotors and a timing belt and I was given a good deal on parts and labor. I'm a full-time caregiver so I can't leave my love one home too long, so my service contact, Cory, got me a rental and picked up the cost so I could return home in a timely manner. Route 44 Hyundai went the extra mile for my needs and concerns.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Dear kevin,

Kimberly B.
Assonet, MA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always satisfied ... they’re very efficient!
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Dear kimberly,

Leo M.
Bridgewater, MA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and it was conducted in a timely manner - keep up the good work.
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Dear Leo,

Donna M.
Plymouth, MA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
I was very happy with the service. I was in a hurray and they were able to have my service done quickly. Much appreciated!!
Service Department from Route 44 Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018