Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review over 2 years ago

Judith A.
11/21/2015
Sorry to leave
I was grateful to find your Oma w when I needed it the most. The ser ice person at the desk was always ready to help, keep me updated, and answer any questions. He needs a raise. Hate to leave you but had to move to Atlanta to help my 90 year old parents.

Linda M.
07/06/2015
Linda from Dover
Went over my truck, found the short and fixed it in a timely manner, they called and conferred with me each step of the repair.. Thank you for that Stan

G
GAIL
06/11/2015
Polite, excellent service.
When we went to the Garage to check and see if an appointment we made on-line went through we were told "there is a problem with the web site" however they wrote down on the calendar the appointment. Great! When we showed up for the appointment the bays in the garage were full. We were told it may be a little bit before they could get us in. (oh great). He asked us to sit while he checked to see how long. With in a few mins. he said he could fit us in in a few more mins. Ok. We waited. Before we knew it we saw it up on the lift! They were very nice in accommodating us. They did realize we had made the appointment and did what they could to make sure we were taken care of relatively close to our appointed time. Thank You to your wonderful customer service! I look forward to being a continuing customer!

M
MICHELLE
Chevrolet HHR
Honesty, Integrity and Quality
It is refreshing to find people that truly care about cars AND their drivers! Every time we bring in a vehicle we get great, and fast, service. Truly a great addition to the local community.

B
BECKY
06/04/2015
Skilled, knowledgeable, professional, clean ... and they really LISTEN to you.
Auto repairs are often pricy but Route 60 Garage at least instills me with confidence that the right work -- that which will actually fix the problem I've been experiencing -- has now been performed ... and performed well. They let me know what repairs are needed and in what order so I can choose to authorize those that are currently critical and then make future plans to later authorize additional work that can wait for now. I appreciate the clean, comfortable waiting area and especially appreciate the large window through which I can watch the work being performed. So far, all the work they've done for my family's three vehicles have been well done.

T
TAMMY
Great service, very helpful
i was moving out of state... They checked the entire vehicle to make sure everything was working properly, they even took me and my dog back to the hotel and picked me up when my car was ready!!

ASH
Mazda 5
04/19/2015
You guys are good but not inexpensive.

W
WILLIAM
04/13/2015
Courteous, clean, and quick!
I took my vehicle in because my A/C was blowing warm air. Also, I wanted to have my brakes serviced. Within 2 hours, I had received a phone call from the technician, explaining my options and costs for service. He immediately provided me with an itemized estimate via email and advised what items he thought were priority - without pressuring me into selecting the items that I could not afford. My vehicle was ready before the end of the day and I was greeted with a handshake and thorough explanation of the warranties.

T
THOMAS
Dodge Dakota
04/04/2015
honesty and reliable
They are knowledgeable, honest and keep you informed. Will definitely use more often and refer friends and family.

ALECIA
Riverview, FL
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/29/2015
Great employees
Great shop and wonderful employees. Not overpriced and always give excellent service!

K
KYLE
Tampa, FL
Volkswagen Jetta
03/26/2015
You guys are honest and straight up
Fixed no problems, ac blows fine!!!!

L
LYNDA
Plant City, FL
Jeep Cherokee
03/21/2015
Honest Shop
this was my first time at Route 60. Their service was excellent... clean shop, fair prices. The only thing they need is a drink machine :)

P
PAMELA
Saturn L300
03/20/2015
efficient - organized - clean - friendly
I went in with questions and Chris was able to handle and get my car in fixed and back out in a extremely reasonable time - and a reasonable price - I was very happy

JEFF
03/16/2015
Professional and friendly
They have done a top notch job every time I bring a vehicle in for repairs or just for an oil change.

O
OLALADE
Seffner, FL
Honda Accord
03/07/2015
Awesome costumer service!
I was very surprised on how fast they got work done n my vehicle. I was stressing for nothing.... I would highly recommend this shop. They really do care about their costumes needs and make sure things done right! AND FAST!! :)

P
PAUL
Spring Hill, FL
GMC Sierra Classic
03/01/2015
They were very courteous and prompt!!!
I had a good experience there with the situation i had,i am very satisfied with the staff and the craftsmanship of the work.

JONATHAN
Nissan Frontier
02/27/2015
Great employees.
I would recommend this shop to anyone. Very helpful, friendly, experienced and they will give you an honest price to get you back on the road.

G
GUS
Chrysler Sebring
02/16/2015
Super Job!
Ed and Che- Che are great people along with mechanics who are honest and great to work with!

JEAN
02/11/2015
Everything!!!!
Won't go anywhere else after my first visit yesterday. Great staff, friendly, courteous and beyond helpful. Don't find many places and staff that are as nice as they are any more. Thanks and see you at the end of February! Jean Rankin

ASH
Mazda 5
02/10/2015
you guys are honest
your mechanics are good plus they are honest.