Latest Review over 1 year ago

Nancy F.
Ontario, CA
02/14/2017
Horrible service
Horrible service I want to rent a U-Haul and the old kid would just stand there and not help me so I left to rent a uhaul from next door horrible service

WL
WILLIAMand JAQUELINE L.
12/30/2015
They give you and show you the problems in you're car and answer all you're questions.
The best mechanics around Upland, very professional and helpful. They explain in detail the problems of you're car and show them to you as well. They also give you a warranty so if you have any concerns with you're car they'll check it and see everything is well. Definitely recommend.

Curtis M.
Mitsubishi Galant
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Curtis said Triple A referred him to this business.

James M.
12/19/2015 Category: Service
James said his experience at this business was nice but feels their prices are a little high.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 12/24/2015

Thank you for the review James. Here at Route 66 Auto Repair we strive to provide the best quality repairs at the best possible price to our customers. This requires the use of the best OEM quality parts installed by top-notch ASE certified technicians if you have any questions or concerns regarding pricing or any other aspect of our shop please call us at (909)608-7699

AG
Ashlee G.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/18/2015 Category: Service
Ashlee said everything was done efficiently. The biggest thing for her was when she set an appointment it was kept and they started on time. She did not have to wait long for service.

TW
Tom W.
GMC Canyon
12/17/2015 Category: Service
Tom said this business took good care of his vehicle.

STEVE S.
12/12/2015
AAA shop that delivers the title.
I shopped around and finally found the type of auto service I had been looking for. From the appoint phone call , until I picked up my car , I was handle by true professionals who cared about my concerns. I wish all of my auto repairs that I have addressed in the past would have been handled in such a professional manner. This business cares and delivers. I will return and recommend them to my friends.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 12/15/2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! Here at Route 66 Auto Repair we believe professionalism is key. We strive to provide top notch service to every customer and work very hard to address their needs. Looking forward to your next visit!
-From the Route 66 team!

TIM / ROXANNE B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/12/2015
Fixes my 1991 Suburban
Very professional did what it took to find the problem with my 91 suburban. It runs like new now.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 12/15/2015

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Caroline said the business provided good service, but their rates were high.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 12/15/2015

Thank you Caroline for the review! Here at Route 66 we strive to provide the best quality service performed by top notch ASE certified technicians, as well as using manufacturer quality parts whenever possible while still providing the best possible pricing to our customers. Looking forward to your next visit!
-The Route 66 Team

Desham S.
Isuzu Axiom
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Desham said this business was thorough, straight forward and pretty knowledgeable.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 12/15/2015

Thank you Desham for the great review!

JY
JERRY Y.
Mercury Sable
12/11/2015
Honest, knowledgeable.
outstanding service, pleasure to do business with.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 12/15/2015

Thank you Jerry we appreciate your business! Looking forward to your next visit!

David R.
12/11/2015 Category: Service
David said this business always gets the job done quickly.

EC
Emily C.
Salt Lake City, UT
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Emily said this business did a good job and fixed her vehicle. Their employees were nice.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 12/15/2015

Thank you Emily we appreciate the review!

CR
CARRIE R.
Claremont, CA
11/29/2015
Mustang GT - Handled Repairs Day B4 Thanksgiving
Professional, courteous, cost conscious & honest. My check engine light came on & I took my car in for service at noon. By 3pm my car was ready & running great.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you Carrie we appreciate the great review!

HS
Heather S.
Claremont, CA
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Hearther said she was happy with her overall service with this business. She was able to get in and out in a timely manner.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you Heather we appreciate your business!
-From everyone here at route 66!

HM
HOWARD M.
11/21/2015
Knowledgeable and friendly employees offering great service
Able to locate and repair an electrical problem besides normal car maintain economic.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 11/29/2015

Thank you Howard! We appeciate the great review!

DEANNA B.
11/15/2015
Friendly, gracious service
I have had ongoing problems with my car's AC, requiring replacement twice. Everyone I dealt with at Route 66 treated me with respect and fairness.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2015

Thank you Deanna! We appreciate your great review!
-From all of us here at Route 66

SK
Scott K.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Scott said this business provided good service and he has no complaints.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2015

Thank you Scott! We appreciate your business!
-From all of us here at Route 66

JOE T.
La Verne, CA
11/07/2015
Great
Perfect
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2015

Thank you from all of us here at Route 66!

AA
Adrian A.
Dodge Charger
11/03/2015 Category: Service
Adrian said the business provided quick service.
Preston P. from Route 66 Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2015

Thank you Adrian we appreciate your business
-From all of us at Route 66