NM
Nathan M.
05/18/2021
I purchased my vehicle here and keep going back for the service on it. They are always courteous when I go in and get the job done quickly and correctly.
Tina R. from Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center responded on 05/18/2021

Nathan,
"Excellent Service" - and you purchased your vehicle from us, and utilize us for your vehicle maintenance needs! We truly appreciate you choosing our family business, and taking the time to share your experience with our team!
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierauto #routhierautocenter #carsales #vehiclesales #carrepair #shoplocalvt #802life #routhierquicklube #barrevt #berlinvt #waitsfield #madrivervalley #montpeliervt

CL
Christina L.
Friendly atmosphere
The work was done great, and very friendly people are nice to be around
Tina R. from Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center responded on 05/16/2021

Thank you Christina for choosing Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center, and for taking the time to share with others that we have a friendly atmosphere and do great work.  We really appreciate it!
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierauto #routhierquicklube #routhierautocenter #carrepair #barrevt #berlinvt #montpeliervt #waitsfield #williamstownvt #802life #madrivervalley

BA
Brad A.
Williamstown, VT
Quick service
They did a great job and got the car in and work completed ahead of schedule.
Tina R. from Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Brad,
Thank you so much for choosing our local family business for your vehicle repair work, and also thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  We are pleased we were able to complete the work ahead of schedule, and that you think we did a great job.
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierautocenter #routhierauto #routhierquicklube #shoplocalvt #barrevt #waitsfield #madrivervalley #berlinvt #montpeliervt #carrepair #vehiclerepair

Kelly M.
Saturn Ion
Atmosphere was comfortable
Service was very good, the waiting room was very comfortable! And it did not take long for them to do what needed to be done !!
Tina R. from Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center responded on 05/12/2021

Kelly,
Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to provide feedback!  We really appreciate all of the positive comments about good service and a comfortable waiting room.  Our team looks forward to serving your future vehicle needs.
Kindest Regards,
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierauto #routhierautocenter #barrevt #carrepair #802life #routhierquicklube #shoplocalvt #madrivervalley #waitsfield #berlinvt #montpeliervt

TL
Tia L.
05/11/2021
Customer service
Customer service is always great. They're usually able to get us in quickly and do a thorough job. Really appreciate the text outreach they did recently asking if we needed an appointment.

Tia,
Thank you so much for choosing our local, family owned business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.  Also, thank you for your comment on the text outreach, it is something we are testing so getting feedback is helpful!  We look forward to serving your future vehicle needs.
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierautocenter #routhierauto #routhierquicklube #barrevt #shoplocalvt #802life #barrevt #berlinvt

Kevin M.
Mercury Sable
05/10/2021
DON'T LOOK AT THE ODOMETER, MARION!!!
So it's Spring, and I've come off a bad winter like a hangover with no bucket in sight. My car is Chernobyl and I hate that. I make a reserv at Routhier's for an interior salon treatment and oil change.

Bottom line: When Colby does an interior detailing job, DO NOT look at your odometer! This guy makes your car *new* again, and if you see, like me, you have 113,000 miles on the clicker, you're asking for a heart attack. The cognitive dissonance of seeing (and smelling) a NEW car with an odometer that's more wound than Shirley MacLaine can literally snap your neck like a Popsicle stick.

I really need to stop treating my car like a homeless encampment in Encino, California. Having said that, Thank God for Colby Routhier and his Wonder Treatments.

You want to see what your car looks like brand new? 802/622-0080. Done.

Kevin,
Our team really appreciates your loyalty as a customer of Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center, and we all enjoy the entertaining feedback you provide!  And, on a slightly serious note - Colby will really appreciate that you highlighed the high quality of work he does when detailing vehicles!  We are very pleased that your car looks brand new if no one looked at the odometer LOL!  Thanks Kevin!
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierauto #routhierautocenter #802life #shoplocalvt #routhierquicklube #barrevt #berlinvt #madrivervalley

CF
Chrissy F.
Nissan Sentra
05/10/2021
When was checking out the guy was very help and let me know that my car only had half quart of oil in my car. Thank you for letting me know this cause I really didn’t know.

Chrissy,
Thank you for choosing Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center for your oil change, and thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We really appreciate both and look forwards to serving your future vehicle needs.
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierautocenter #barrevt #waitsfield #madrivervalley #802life #berlinvt #montpeliervt #routhierquicklube #shoplocalvt #routhierauto #oilchange

05/08/2021
change winter tires to summer
Honestly wasn’t impressed when i got home and saw all four tires and rims with grease around each tire ! That’s not how my tires and rims looked like when i brought in . Should of wiped it off after installing summer tires.
Tina R. from Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center responded on 05/11/2021

We really appreciate that you chose Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center for your tire changeover, and for providing your feedback.  I have brought to our teams attention that they forgot to give the tires a quick wipe down after installation.  This quick wipe down is common practice for the team, and there was human error involved in not completing it.  If you would like to discuss the matter further, please give Chris our Service Manager a call at 802-622-0080, he would be more than happy to discuss it.  We hope to continue to serve your vehicle needs in the future.

Hyundai Accent
05/05/2021
Love them
I recommend this garage to everyone. I have brought customers in!! After my fair share of horrible rip off garages that don’t fix a thing or barely fix it so that I was right back there for the same thing every other month and charged 500$ to fix a tie rod or an alternator, I found these guys. If there ever comes a time that I’m too far to be serviced by them, I will really have a hard time trusting anyone else!
Tina R. from Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you SOOOOO much!  This feedback is what our team strives for - "Love them" and "I have brought customers in" speak volumes to us.  We truly appreciate your business, the customers you have brought in, and especially we appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierauto #routhierquicklube #routhierautocenter #carrepair #trust #802life #barrevt #waitsfieldvt #berlinvt #montpeliervt

TC
Tina C.
Tunbridge, VT
05/04/2021
Fabulous
Great customer service, quick and friendly.
Tina R. from Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center responded on 05/04/2021

Tina,
Thank you for the "Fabulous" response and for choosing Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center for your vehicle service needs.  We really appreciate your business!
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierautocenter #routhierquicklube #routhierauto #carrepair #shoplocalvt #barrevt #berlinvt #montpeliervt #tunbridgevt #madrivervalley #802life

Melissa H.
My family's auto place!😁😁
Routhiers always makes sure I am satisfied! They go the extra mile! My family all use them for everything auto...from purchasing cars to car repairs

Melissa,
Thank you so very much for making our family business your family's auto place!  We really, really appreciate your support and are so thankful that you took the time to share that we go the extra mile - that means so much to our whole team!!  We look forward to serving your family's future auto needs.
#802life #thebeatvermont #froggyradio #107frankfm

SP
Shawn P.
Montpelier, VT
Chevrolet Cruze
Ruthiers Chevy cruz
I give them a 10. Very polite. The work was at 100%. Routhier worked with me not to go over my budget. A huge ty to them.

Shawn,
Thank you so much for the "10" - we really appreciate the top rating and your business.  We will let the team know how pleased you were with them for working with you on the budget and being very polite.  Thank you Shawn!!
Best regards,
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#barre #barrevt #berlinvt #montpeliervt #northfieldvt #madrivervalley #waitsfieldvt #williamstownvt #shoplocalvt #barrepartnership #frontporchforumvermont #frontportchforum #thunderroadvt#802life #thebeatvermont #froggyradio #107frankfm#routhierauto #routhierautocenter #routhierautosales #routhierquicklube #carrepair #vehiclerepair #vermontstateinspection #carmaintenance #roadtrip #certifiedautorepairvt #oreillyautoparts

TL
Terri L.
Buick LeSabre
04/30/2021
Reasonable price. Amount of time it took to fix was great.
They knew what they were doing and got my car fixed in a reasonable amount of time. The price was reasonable. I had a great experience with getting my car fixed through them.

Terri,
Thank you so much for sharing the great experience you had with Routhier Quick Lube & Auto fixing your vehicle!  Also, thank you for giving our local, family owned business a try.  We look forward to serving your future vehicle needs.
Warmest regards,
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierauto #routhierautocenter #routhierautosales #quicklube #routhierquicklube #carmaintenance #roadtrip #tipsfromtina #cartipsfromtina #tipsforwomen #carbattery #aaainsurance#routhierauto #routhierautocenter #routhierautosales #routhierquicklube #carrepair #vehiclerepair #vermontstateinspection #carmaintenance #roadtrip #certifiedautorepairvt #oreillyautoparts #barre #barrevt #berlinvt #montpeliervt #northfieldvt #madrivervalley #waitsfieldvt #williamstownvt #shoplocalvt #barrepartnership #frontporchforumvermont #frontportchforum #thunderroadvt #802life #thebeatvermont #froggyradio #107frankfm

Doreen C.
Nissan Rogue
Awesome customer service
Whenever I go to your shop I am treated so well and never overcharged. You take the time to educate and have saved me money on several occassions. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Highly recommended by me for years. Thank you all.

Doreen,
Thank you so much for sharing with others that we treat you well, never overcharge you and have saved you money on several occasions due to taking the time to share knowledge we have with you about your vehicle.
We really appreciate your business!
Best regards,
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierauto #routhierautocenter #routhierautosales #quicklube #routhierquicklube #carmaintenance #roadtrip #tipsfromtina #cartipsfromtina #tipsforwomen #carbattery #aaainsurance#barre #barrevt #berlinvt #montpeliervt #northfieldvt #madrivervalley #waitsfieldvt #williamstownvt #shoplocalvt #barrepartnership #frontporchforumvermont #frontportchforum #thunderroadvt
#802life #thebeatvermont #froggyradio #107frankfm

Ken M.
Warren, VT
04/29/2021
Quality Work
So nice to have a reliable car service center that does quality work at a great price. I never feel like I’m getting ripped off or paying for things I don’t really need. These guys Rock!

Ken,
Wow! Your feedback is so kind!  "These guys Rock!" definitely won us over!!  We really appreciate you choosing Routhier Quick Lube & Auto Center to have your Tacoma serviced, and thank you for taking the time to share with others that we perform reliable car service, and quality work at a great price!
Routhier Auto Team & Family
#routhierauto #routhierautocenter #routhierautosales #quicklube #routhierquicklube #carmaintenance #roadtrip #tipsfromtina #cartipsfromtina #tipsforwomen #carbattery #aaainsurance #toyotatacoma