Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Travis C.
Wells, ME
06/14/2018 Category: Service
oil change
I got right in and was very pleased with politeness.

WG
William G.
Buxton, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Quick Lane service
Called in the morning for an inspection appointment, and was offered several that afternoon. They were prompt, I didn't have to wait long and they washed my car. I couldn't ask for anything more!

M D.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional and friendly!
Always a pleasure to go to Rowe Hyundai. Everyone is knowledgeable and want to make sure that everyone thing is done to make you happy.

Dorothy P.
ME
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2018 Category: Service
A pleasant experience
I was only there to take care of a couple recalls on my Hyundai, but the people were super nice and got me in and out in a shorter
time than expected. Great customer service!! Thank you

Cumberland, ME
06/06/2018 Category: Service
2017 Sonata Limited 2.0 Turbo engine issue
Staff were great! Unfortunately "diagnostics" did not reveal a problem. However, 2 recent recalls were serviced on my car, although I had not yet been notified by Hyundai...that was excellent of the staff to advise me and service them. One of the recalls was a possible source of my engine issue, which is that the engine, when cold, sticks in a low gear that is difficult to change...once even requiring that I turn the engine off to resolve. Again...unfortunately I still have this happening, so I'll be back to Rowe for more service.

NQ
Norma Q.
Limerick, ME
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service going the extra mile to meet the customer request or comcerns
See above

SN
Steven N.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Quicklane
Quicklane lived up to its name. Very happy. Oil chg, tires rotated, and 3750 mile inspection all done in 20 minutes.

Yarmouth, ME

Kathleen H.
Parsonsfield, ME
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Rowe does try to make up for their faults
Once attention was brought to my issue, Rowe went above and beyond to attempt to make good on extremely poor service. They strive to keep their customers happy and my I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and continue to have my car serviced at Rowe. Kudos to management for having the flexibility and desire to make a terrible situation better.

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Service acceptable, once they realized a month went by and my car was still there. :(
Somehow my car sat there for an entire month before they realized they hadn’t even begun the process to fix it. Each time I called for an update I was treated rudely and told that these things take time. Plus side, I got to depreciate the hell out of a brand new car they gave me as a loaner. Now my car is back and though the transmission is replaced it still has mechanical faults. Way to go Rowe. Just because I have rotten credit you saddled me with a piece of garbage car that I’m paying way too much for. I guess beggars can’t be choosy. I certainly won’t be singing praises of Rowe, and will discourage any friends or family from doing business with them. Major fail.
Jerel B., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Again I truly apologize for this last visit. We have spoken with the team in hopes this never happens again.

Jerel Behrens
Rowe Hyundai
207-854-2555
jbehrens@roweford.com

Yarmouth, ME
2005 Hyundai Accent
Friendly and thorough
I needed some brake line and power steering work done that was going to take all day, so they arranged for me to take a loaner car home instead of having to wait...much appreciated.

Diane B.
Cumberland Center, ME
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service to the car
Service was good and was done in a timely fashion and the service desk person applied a coupon, which was helpful.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area
Professional staff

MT
Mary T.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Quality of Service and caring for customer
The woman who has taken over Sharon Crossman's team is excellent. It was like having Sharon back.
I felt I could trust the work being done and I felt as if my business was important.

THank you!
Beth cassel-Tableman

GM
Gayle M.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable and pricey
Friendly and informative staff. Overall, overpriced.

Christopher S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Rowe Hyundai’s service staff were awesome to deal with and were very detail oriented and made sure everything was done right . Would definitely go back 👍🏻

MO

Diane H.
Gorham, ME
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Rowe Hyundai
The staff went above and beyond what I expected.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2018 Category: Service
very thorough in explanation of issues and timely repairs
Very happy with service provided -

Sharon S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Repair
As always the Westbrook Hyundai did an excellent job fixing my car.

Douglas B.
Hollis Center, ME
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Salesman
James Mathews provided us with an excellent experience during our recent purchase of the 2018 Tucson.