Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

DF
David F.
Buxton, ME
12/07/2018 Category: Service
I believe the person that helped me was Jess. She was awesome...

RP

S

Ann S.
South Portland, ME
11/28/2018 Category: Service
They really want to go a great job and value their customers
Best dealer ive been to for service,,,, always try to do their best

PM
Patrick M.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
We always get great customer service,everyone is very freindly.They do a great job

11/26/2018 Category: Service

CL
Cindy L.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Good Service, Horrible Scheduling
I'm giving a 5-star rating for Kevin and the folks at Quicklane, but would give 1-star for what was CLEARLY an issue with the lack of understanding by the people responsible for scheduling. I was there for a 9:30 appointment to simply have my winter tires put on, although I quickly learned that the appointment time meant very little. Upon arrival the service writers told me that they were "running behind" and had to turn many walk-in customers away because they were "under staffed" out back and the customers with appointments were stacking up. It took 90 minutes to even move my car from the lot to the garage, but then the work was completed in a timely manner.

I've been a regular customer of your business for over 10 years; purchasing 3 vehicles and having all of my service completed thru either Quicklane or Hyundai service; this was the most frustrating experience to date.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 11/26/2018

Hello Cindy,

We are sorry for the inconvenience regarding your scheduled appointment. The customer care center does their very best to provide a service appointment at the most convenient time for each of our customers. Unfortunately, they cannot see if the shop is short-handed, or if issues were found on vehicles that were being worked on that ended up taking longer to fix.

Our service departments do their best each and every day to handle the volume of customers that have appointments and those that are walk-ins. If a technician calls out sick, we do our best to accommodate all of the scheduled appointments and walk-ins. We appreciate your business.

Dean V. Swindler

Freeport, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Attentive to customers
The service staff is friendly and attentive to my service questions and concerns. The waiting room is comfortable...WiFi, coffee and snacks!

Maureen S.
Kennebunk, ME
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Recall
They performed the service faster than expected.

2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous service plus timeliness.
The issue was resolved in a very timely manner. Everything seems to working properly again.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous service plus timeliness.
Good service even though had to return for problem.
Jerel B., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I do apologize that you had to return. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Jerel Behrens

George J.
Casco, ME
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The service at Rowe ford has always been the best. Thank you for the great service.
same as above .

VB
Virginia B.
Cumberland Center, ME
11/07/2018 Category: Service
As I said you need to freshen the place up a little.
And you could tell the guys to smile a little and be more friendly . They do a good job but better customer relations.

PR
Patricia R.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
"The Captain"
I do not know the gentleman's name but my husband has always referred to him as "The Captain." He is very personable, willing to help, and makes check-in very smooth.

ME
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast courteous service
Rowe Hyundai is friendly and efficient. I was comfortable in their clean waiting area and my car was ready in one hour as promised.

MJ
Mary J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Service on 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Friendly staff. Car was in on time and took the correct amount of time for the service to be performed (this is extremely important to me!). The person who took in my vehicle (Tony) was helpful in discussing new tires, and provided me with some quotes, which I am currently comparing. Overall a very positive experience.

RP
Richard P.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
10/30/2018 Category: Service
very professional
Everything done as scheduled,on time

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2018 Category: Service
genesis owner
efficient

Oxford, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Speedy Service
Rowe Westbrook has super speedy service. Everyone greets you and makes sure you are comfortable while waiting for service to be completed, as well as honest recommendations of services that need to be done to my vehicle without trying to “force” me to get the work done right then and there.

Jeffrey G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Accessories installed
Had a new rear view mirror installed. Job was done quickly and well. When I dropped it off, I asked if the car would be washed. They assured me that all service includes a complimentary wash. When I picked the car up, it had not been washed. So much for that promise.