Overall Rating 4.199997/5Overall Rating 4.199997/5Overall Rating 4.199997/5Overall Rating 4.199997/5rating 4.199997
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

HD
Hung D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
08/19/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
Rowe Hyundai did a great job reparing my car. The customer service was excellent.

Kennebunkport, ME
No Fix For Airbag Recall
Rowe Hyundai worked hard to try to find a solution to the problem with the airbag. However, Hyundai was unable to provide a free fix to the recall issue with the airbags in a timely fashion. Our vehicle needed to be prepared for a temporary move to Colorado. It wouldn't pass Maine state inspection. We traded it in the next day and bought a Subaru instead.

No Fix For Airbag Recall
Business was fine, not there fault Hyundai didn't have a fix.
Jerel B., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 08/20/2018

I truly apologize for this. I truly understand and agree that it makes it very difficult when there is a recall with no fix. We are working closely with all manufactures so we can help with these customer issues. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Jerel Behrens

Nancy C.
Lewiston, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and explained everything in detail before work was done
I would definitely recommend this place. Unfortunately I am on vacation here in Maine and traveled from Tennessee and will not be able to return.

WH
William H.
Peaks Island, ME
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Took me in on a short-notice request. Service was fast.

Diane B.
Cumberland Center, ME
08/13/2018 Category: Service
What does review title mean?
They are prompt and polite and they do a great job. I do not feel that I am overcharged or that they are looking for things to fix to cost me more money.

MZ
Max Z.
Hallandale, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
professinalism
They took my vehicle in a timely manner and very courteous. They were able to apply my warranty for the work which was greatly appreciated. I would be of need for further service or purchase I would definetly consider them as a priority.

NZ
Nancy Z.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Always Pleased
I have been very happy with all my interactions with the service departments. I get attention quickly and with a good explanation of what needs to be done.

Shannon W.
Gorham, ME
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Don’t Work With Hyundai
Communication is terrible and they don’t treat you with true customer service. I’ve gotten the run around for months with these guys and will not continue working with them.
Chris D. from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. Again truly apologize for this issue and can assure you we will work to make this right for you.

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Minor service done
Just needed a tail light - very fast service in and out in less than an hour

BL
Brian L.
Scarborough, ME
Customer service

Megan M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and easy
Jessica knew that I did not have a lot of time and she had no problem getting me in and out! Thank you! I will definitely be back!

CT
Carol T.
Hiram, ME
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and warm
Right from the moment I checked in I felt welcome...... I was early for my appointment and they took it right in!

AP
Anthonie P.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Consistent, understanding, and very helpful.
I prefer to come to Rowe for everything I need because I know they will be up-front with me about any issues and are willing to explain everything in a way that I can understand it. This is a big part of why I will always choose to go here over other places. Rowe is consistently exceeding my expectations and seems to always be looking for ways to help me out.

AC
Andrew C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/24/2018 Category: Service
The works
Great job. Enjoyed that my dogs were welcomed also.

JE
Jennifer E.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Jess is outstanding!
Jess is one of the best service people I have had the pleasure of working with. Rowe West Hyundai service is a great experience with people like Jess working there!

WG
William G.
Buxton, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
The service, people, and location.
These folks go out of their way to provide the friendliest and most efficient service possible. I recently purchased a set of four tires and their pricing was as good, if not better, then the so called tire "specialists"! We have purchased our last 7 cars from Rowe and had them all serviced by them. Not ONE bad experience in all these years!

Gray, ME
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Honest, Fast
I used to fear going to the dealer for service because of the long wait times, but no more! This place is great.

TC
Theresa C.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Transparency Please
The truth is much easier to swallow than trying to provide some 'cover up' - the appointment should have taken far less then two hours but I was there nearly FOUR hours. Turns out the mechanic admitted he gave the tire company the wrong measurements for two new tires but the individual at the check in told me that the tire company was to blame for delivering the wrong tires in the first place. I can deal with people making mistakes (like the mechanic) but I can't deal with being dealt a pile of crap.....and the 'discount' was hardly compensation for the time I had to waste sitting there.
Chris D. from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your time this afternoon. We truly appreciate your business. See you next time.

Sinisa B.
Scarborough, ME
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Great Service and turnaround time.