Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

SR
Sharon R.
Westbrook, ME
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service and great salesperson that sold me my car came to check with me to see if I was still happy with my purchase and if everything is running ok. Jason Burns is a great person insid3 and out.
I would recommend Jason Burns to any of my friends and I have. I carry his card with me all the time. Great follow up makes satisfied customer.

Sharon Rogers

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Very prompt ... car was ready before expected time

NM
Nelson M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick Lane Service
Friendly staff, high quality of work performed.

Gorham, ME
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Any dealings I have had with Hyundai the people have been very nice, honest, and easy to deal with.

MO
Michael O.
Scarborough, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
I feel they treat you right and are honest.
Just found out they give 10% off for veterans

PK
Paul K.
Parsonsfield, ME
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Great service, Jess excellent customer service

BF
Betty F.
West Baldwin, ME
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Fast and friendly ,very comfortable waiting room

EH
Eric H.
Casco, ME
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent purchase experience once again!
Top notch!

Mary G.
Gorham, ME
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Tuscon
Phil was the person I dealt with at the Quick Lube - I have been taking my car here since I bought it. On previous car purchases from other dealerships, I only had my vehicle serviced for warranty issues. Your service team is like none other that I have dealt with from previous dealerships and like the service and convenience that your dealership provides. I like that you are low pressure and don't try to sell me services I don't need. Also your staff is very knowledgeable and if they don't know the answer they will find someone who can answer it for you.

Raymond, ME
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Rowe Hyundai Oil Change
Very friendly staff, rewards program and they cleaned the outside of my car!

AC
Alan C.
Standish, ME
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Could be better
The online scheduling leaves a lot to be desired - you can't specify services only check off the boxes they provide.
Jerel B., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 01/30/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for the feedback the usability of our site. A lot of times we do not know how certain services are working without hearing any feedback from our customers. I will be bringing up your feeback at our next meeting so we can talk about ways we can improve that. If there is anything else about your service visit that did not meet your expectations please let me know. Your next oil change will be no charge. To redeem your free oil change please print this off and bring with you at your next visit. Thank you again for your time and feeback and we will continue working diligently to improve our cutomer service process.

Jerel Behrens
Rowe Hyundai
207-854-2555
jbehrens@roweford.com

Cumberland Center, ME
01/28/2019 Category: Service
service appointment
I am always happy with my service appointments. Everyone is very helpful and I will continue to bring my car there for service.

Kathy M.
East Waterboro, ME
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/27/2019 Category: Service
average
average
Jerel B., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our syurvey. Please let me know what we could have done to get a rating of 5 stars- We strive to give the best possible service when your in. Again thank you for your time.

Jerel Behrens

Scarborough, ME
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellence
I continue to buy and service vehicles from Rowe Hyundai as they have excellent people snd excellent service.

PK

South Portland, ME
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great place
I usually get in day of, always super friendly and fast. Jessie I believe her name was, extremely nice gave great advice, extremely helpful. As long as I am in the area and have my Hyundai I will always go to this shop.

Windham, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
A+ Customer Service!!!
All staff provide quality service.

ND
Nicholas D.
Gray, ME
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick reliable service
First time there was very pleased how they were able to take care of me and under the estimate time I would be there

BF
Barbara F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Very Accommodating Service
The service at Hyundai is the best. They are in communication as needed and work is done as promised.