Overall Rating 4.0869552/5Overall Rating 4.0869552/5Overall Rating 4.0869552/5Overall Rating 4.0869552/5rating 4.0869552
Overall Rating 2.3043513/5Overall Rating 2.3043513/5rating 2.3043513rating 2.3043513rating 2.3043513

Dayton, ME

Scarborough, ME
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Life in the Quick Service Lane
Rowe has been absolutely conscientious in following up service on my 2017 Ioniq Hybrid. I was given the precise time I needed for the appointment, check in was quick and uneventful and the service rep was completely knowledgeable about the required service needs. I had several non-service related questions which he answered. Also, the salesman who sold me the vehicle stopped in the waiting room, greeted me by name and spoke with me about my experiences with the Ioniq Hybrid. I cannot imagine a more professional and friendly dealer service experience.

Carlene H.

Larry D.
Gorham, ME
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Jessica
Jessica was everything you’d want in a service advisor , kind and considerate. Very helpful and extremely understanding.

SD
Susan D.
Wells, ME
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service!
Very helpful and polite staff; fast, efficient service. I will definitely plan my future servicing with Rowe Hyundai.

WB
William B.
Bowdoinham, ME
10/30/2019 Category: Service
For me, Rowe is the only ones to touch my car
Yes, they are that good!

Gorham, ME
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
fender bender
we have been customers of Rowe Ford for 25 years or more. We have always had excellent, friendly service. With our recent visit due to a fender bender the service was handled swiftly and without any hassle. When the service was complete the car was returned in better shape then left! The car had been detailed and repaired like new. thank you!

Chelsea B.
Sanford, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great team to work with and fast service!
I was in and out in 25 minutes. I had something wrong with my tire resulting in it to lose air. The technician was able to repair the tire and get me out in quickly. The gentleman at the desk who created me was friendly and made sure to get all information to help with my vehicle.

SR
Sharon R.
Westbrook, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Car oil change
Work was done in reasonable time. Was a little disappointed I didn’t my free care was as I was told they do.

Buxton, ME
10/25/2019 Category: Service
customer
Excellent staff. Always extremely polite, informative and helpful

Claire M.

Elaine M.
Buxton, ME
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Professional with good sense of humor

CG
Constance G.
Portland, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
They were right on schedule and very accomodating!
I could not locate my registration, they helped me look, and told me they would process the inspection while I went home to locate the registration. I was using there shuttle, which is superb...Once home I searched the desk while the driver said he would wait and as I still could not find it, he shuttle me back to the Quick Lane. Upon my return I went back in to the vehicle to search again, and there it was on the back of the plastic holder instead of on the front inside where I always keep it. They took the vehicle back inside and processed the necessary work to complete the State inspection, all the while keeping a smile and being very respectful to an old lady. They did not make me feel inadequate, instead were positive and helpful...Thank you to all who helped me that day

KC

Frank N.
Saco, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/16/2019 Category: Service
I was little concerned about the quality of service but Anthony was attentive and exceeded my expectations

Saco, ME
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was great (once I found wheee to go)
The only issue I had was finding where I was supposed to go. I had a later appointment and didn’t realize I was supposed to go to Quicklanes instead of the dealership service. But otherwise, the service was great and speedy.

Carol S.
Limington, ME
10/15/2019
Edward Giroux was very professional and at the same time very personable. He made buying the car easy for us and it was a pleasure working with him. I would definitely recommend doing business with him and the team at Rowe Hyundai in Westbrook.
Thank you Ed !!

HR
Holly R.
Porter, ME
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service review
Professional, but friendly and fun.

South Portland, ME

Portland, ME
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent timely service
Very efficient and polite.