NF
Natalie F.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
N/A
Thanks for the call and opportunity to discuss situation.

02/18/2021 Category: Service
Not great!
Felt like was just a number.
Chris D. from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Again I apologize for your last visit and look forward to seeing you again.

South Portland, ME
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/11/2021 Category: Service
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. Stay healthy and safe.

2006 Hyundai Azera
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful and the prompt completing the work.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with regard to the online service scheduling tool. We are using the top rated online scheduling tool, but unfortunately, it does have room for further improvement. We appreciate any and all feedback, so thank you for sharing. We wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

Dominic D.
Westbrook, ME
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Highly recommend the Quick Lane.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 02/04/2021

Thanks Dominic - We appreciate your business and the great rating. We wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

ND
Nicholas D.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2021 Category: Service
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review Nicholas. We appreciate your business and we would like to wish you and yours a new year. Stay healthy and safe.

Michael B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2021 Category: Service
people are nice
Be going there for years, have good service all the time.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review Michael. We appreciate your loyalty to the dealership and we wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

BP
Barry P.
Buxton, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Great
We have always had good luck taking our car in for its regular maintenance
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 01/25/2021

Tahnk you for sharing your experiences with our service department Barry. We appreciate your business and we wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

Janet R.
Springvale, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Honest Dealership
The dealership is always honest and upfront about what your vehicle needs. No add on to pad the bill.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 01/23/2021

Thanks Janet - We appreciate your business and we want to wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

PM
Paul M.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Good job!!
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for the great rating and for taking the time to complete the short survey Paul - We appreciate your business and we wish you and yours all the best in 2021. Stay healthy and safe.

KT
Karen T.
01/06/2021
"Forgot" to tell me they broke my locking lug nut
I took my car to get the oil changed and tires rotated. After waiting for over an hour my car was done. As I was driving home I noticed that my kit for the locking lug nuts was not in my car. I drove back and spoke with the gentleman at the service desk. He advised me that they had broken my locking lug nuts. He never told me when he handed my keys back to me. It makes me wonder if I would have ever been told this if I had not noticed it myself. I asked if they were going to replace it and was told that they would. I'm not confident that it will get replaced as no where on my work order does it state that this happened. This is only my second oil change and tire rotation. I'm not sure free maintenance is worth it when you have to deal with this place.
Chris D. from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for speaking with me today. Again I do apologize that this happened. We will speak with the team regarding these issues to make sure we dont have this happen again. You might see another two question survey from Hyundai asking if we reached out and that we handled the issue. If you do we would appreciate you also fillig that one out as it let's Hyundai know that we saw and handled the situation. Again I apologize and thank you for your time.

AL
Alan L.
Gray, ME
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service from exceptional people
Thanks Jessica for the great personal service!
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 12/22/2020

Thanks Alan - We appreciate your business and wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

Coleen S.
Casco, ME
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Kevin, as usual, friendly customer service and expertise with vehicle service.

Thank you Coleen - We appreciate your feedback, your business, and most of all, we wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

Portland, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Happy customer
Service is great! The agents listen to.your concerns and come back to you to discuss any issues along with options and estimated price.

My car is a 2014 Elantra and runs as good as when I bought it..

Thank you! - We appreciate your feedback, your business, and most of all, we wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

Donald M.
Biddeford, ME
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Westbrook

Thank you Donald - We appreciate your feedback, your business, and most of all, we wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.

WG
Willie G.
Westbrook, ME
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Professional and caring service
I own two vehicles that I purchased from Rowe and have been very pleased with the service provided since 2013. 5 star for me.

Thank you Willie - We appreciate your feedback, your business, and most of all, we wish you and yours all the best during the holiday season and throughout the upcoming new year. Stay safe.