PK
Scarborough, ME
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Consistency
The Rowe Ford/Hyundai dealership has always exceeded my expectations and they consistently do a great job! The people there are honest, helpful and just plain nice… the best.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review Philip. We appreciate your business and your loyalty. Stay well and have a great summer.

Standish, ME
07/22/2021 Category: Service
quick, quality service!
was supposed to drop my car off for work done the following day, they were able to get my car in same day and ready for me in about 30 minutes!
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review. Your business is very much appreciated. Stay well and have a great summer one and all.

Jason G.
Saco, ME
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Curious smell
The staff that I spoke to on the phone and in the service area was very professional.
The smell in me car is still there after 3 service attempts. Can Hyundai please explain this issue ?
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 07/20/2021

Hello Jason - Thank you for your honest and detailed review based on your most recent service visit to the dealership. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations and that we were still unable to identify the root cause of the concern. I have forwarded your review to the general manager and the service and parts director. One or both of them will be reaching out to you. We apprecaite your patience and understanding as we work towards a fair resolution. Stay well and have a great summer.

CHRISTOPHER D. from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Jeremy today. We look forward to having you back in to get this issue handled once and for all. Look forward to hearing from you on when you are scheduling to come back in. I will have a loaner for you that day as well as I am sending you a $80 check out tomorrow. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and filling out the second survey.

Thomas M.
Portland, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2021 Category: Service
rowe ford hyundai
good job
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you Thomas. We appreciate your business and your loyalty. Stay well and have agreat summer.

Windham, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Jessica Malone and service techs are the best. Prompt replies, follow through with what needs to be done & why, costs and pleasant personnel all around.
I've owned several vehicles in my lifetime and moved from NH to Maine a few years ago and HYUNDAI service is the best you'll receive :)
With all of life's many other appointments, this is one I always feel comfortable with.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review. Thank you for also mentioning the level of service provided by Jess Malone. She is a great asset to the Rowe service team and all of our valued customers. We truly appreciate your business and the feedback.

Stay well and have a great summer.

KD
Kieran D.
Portland, ME
07/01/2021
5 star service
I’ve had 4 scheduled maintenance visits and each time the service is excellent. Efficient and friendly.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 07/02/2021

Thanks for the great rating and review Kieran. Your business is very much appreciated. Stay well and have a great summer.

Michael B.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Good job all the time.
I will give the noise of this car a 4 on the highway to noisy.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 06/28/2021

Thanks for the great rating and Michael. We will relay your comment about the interior noise level to Hyundai. We appreciate your business. Stay well and have a great summer.

AL
Alan L.
Gray, ME
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Service is Key!
Jessica Malone is and has been my service advisor for years. I trust her recommendations to do the necessary work to keep my Hyundai in tip top condition.
You're the best Jess!

Thanks for the great rating and review Alan. We appreciate your business and loyalty. Thank you as well for mentioning the levle of service provided by Jess Malone in Hyundai service. She is a great asset to the service team and we are proud to have her. Stay weell and have a great summer.

GS
Gregory S.
Scarborough, ME
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Professional
All is well

Thank you for the great rating and review Gregory. We are working on a coouple of solutions to the parking issues. Construction will be starting at a new location where the Rowe Commercial Service Center will be located. We ask for your patience as we move forward. Stay well and have a great summer.

John B.
Sanford, ME
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Care for the customers
I had used other service departments closer to my home for convenience. That was a mistake. Rowe Hyundai service is a knotch above the rest and a whole floor above somersworth hyundai who cant even get the parts on order for a warranty covered problem. THANK YOU ROWE HYUNDAI FOR BEING THE PROFESSIONALS YOU ARE.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review. We appreciate having the privilege to service your vehicle for you. We're here for all of your future sales and service needs. Stay well and have a great summer John.

WM
Wendy M.
Poland, ME
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2021 Category: Service
*****SERVICE DEPARTMENT*****
Jess and her coworkers are who keep me coming back to Rowe Hundai - honest - personalable & knowledgeable! KEEP JESS & COWORKERS - KEEP MY BUSINESS!!!!!*****
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review Wendy. We appreciate your business. Thank you for mentioning the level of service provided by Jess Malone and the rest of the service team. They are all great assets to the Rowe Hyundai service team.

Stay well and have a great summer.

Jane W.
Westbrook, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Where I bought my car. Live nearby. Great service.
Recommend to a friend. She was very satisfied as am I.
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the great rating and recommendation Jane. Your business is very much appreciated. Stay well and have a great summer.

DE
Donna E.
Fryeburg, ME
06/30/2021 Category: Service

06/14/2021 Category: Service
Surprised Customer
I visited Rowe Westbrook for an oil change. At that time I requested an estimate for repairing a small dent on my car. I didn't hear back and did a survey. When they saw the survey they called me an stated they were going to repair the car for free. They stated they were at fault for not getting back to me and they wanted to make it right. What a nice surprise!
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 06/15/2021

Hello Donna - Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I believe that this issue is currently being resolved through our bodyshop. if you have any additional concerns, please feel free to reach out to the service director by calling 800-872-7693 or locally 207-854-2555. Thank you and stay well.

CHRISTOPHER D. from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I will be in touch tomorrow to schedule the repair on that dent. Thank you for taking the time to retake this survey. Kyle

Carol M.
Westbrook, ME
06/11/2021 Category: Service
good service / poor appraisal person service
soured by your appraisal folks no response to my inquiry ....I understand people get busy but left hanging by this person . car was at your place 6 hours , no time to take care of that....Soured !!!
DEAN S., Digital Marketing Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 06/11/2021

Hello Carol - Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This is not representative of how the owner prefers to have his business run. I have notified the general manager, the sales director and the general sales manager so that we can make things right for you as soon as possible.

Please be patient as we work on a resolution this morning. You should hear from one of the managers very soon. Stay well.

Yarmouth, ME
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Problem resolved
Thank you for following up on my complaint.

06/10/2021 Category: Service
Get a Quote
Had a problem at checkout. When I went to pay I was told cost
was a lot more than Rep had quoted me. After several uncomfortable
minutes I was told the price would be “Adjusted.” to that which
they had quoted me.

Hello - Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This is not representative of how the owner prefers to have his business run for him. I have notified the general manager and service manager so that this issue can be handled in a timely manner. We are also working on the parking issue. We have purchased another piece of property close by and we will be relocating the commercial truck service center to that location once the reconstruction has been completed and we receive our occupancy permits.

We appreciate your business. Please allow us the opportunity to make this right for you. Stay well.

CHRISTOPHER D. from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you for your time today- It's with feedback like this that allows us to work with our staff to be better. I apologize that this happened and we will be working with the team moving forward to properly handle these types of issues. I have set up the next 3 works packages for you so please let us know when you are due again. Again thank you!