Scarborough, ME

South Portland, ME
2008 Hyundai Entourage
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Service department was excellent
Was informed by mail of a recall. Reached out to the dealer closest to me and scheduled an appt, showed up and the service was completed to my satisfaction.

Portland, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2020 Category: Service
What makes the place so great
Friendly, courteous and listens to your needs. I am always pleased, 100, per cent with my visits at Rowe Ford

RF
Robert F.
Windham, ME
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service,
The people who work there and the Hyundai product are excellent. Every detail of the required service is taken care of and the car was returned clean and washed, The service rep explained all actions taken and upcoming service needs. Great customer care.

Allison S.

Jennie H.
Casco, ME
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
I love Rowe Hyundai for their sales and service departments. Jessica in service and Jason Burns in sales are both extremely helpful and professional every time I visit.

Charles H.
Limington, ME
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Six-month service and no-cost state inspection.
Everything done in an efficient timely manner. No recommendations for improvement.

Hollis Center, ME

06/13/2020 Category: Service

South Portland, ME
06/11/2020 Category: Service
State inspection
Had appointment for state inspection in and out quick.

Thomas M.
Portland, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2020 Category: Service
competant
always happy dealing with rowe

Saco, ME
06/10/2020 Category: Service
courteous, friendly and
The people who provide service are courteous and friendly. They picked up my car all the way in Saco and returned it spotless. They consulted me about performing a small addition to what we had been discussed rather than proceeding without permission. Before coved 19when ever i brought my car in and waited for it, i appreciated the clean ladies’ room and snacks.

Carol B.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2020 Category: Service
My air conditioner was just blowing hot air so I took it in to have it looked at. I was hesitant to do so because of the COVID19 epidemic. I was very happy to see that the waiting room was set up for social distancing, that all the workers were wearing masks, that there were masks to give to customers if they didn't have one and that there was hand sanitizer available. I also saw a worker sanitizing the waiting room at interval times. Thank you for that! Now to my work. They originally said I had a leak in a hose so it needed to be replaced and they added the freon. At the same time they noticed I had a bad tie rod so I had them do that as well. After all that they found that my compressor with the built-in clutch had seized up so it would be an additional $650. I had already been charged $500, after a 15% off coupon that had been sent to me when I made the appointment, and I greatly appreciated. I didn't have the additional work done because it was not in my budget at that time. I intend on having the work done in the future but am hoping that I will be allowed to have the same discount applied to that work as it is all related to the air conditioner. As usual I am always pleased with the customer service. Jess is super friendly and helpful.

Dennis B.
Saco, ME
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
This was my first experience with Rowe Hyundai and it was perfect. Seriously, the entire drop off and pick up could not have gone any better. Will definitely return