Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Windham, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
A+ Customer Service!!!
All staff provide quality service.

ND
Nicholas D.
Gray, ME
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick reliable service
First time there was very pleased how they were able to take care of me and under the estimate time I would be there

BF
Barbara F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Very Accommodating Service
The service at Hyundai is the best. They are in communication as needed and work is done as promised.

Carol M.

Raymond, ME
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Impromptu need for service
As always the staff here are awesome. Had unscheduled need for fix on vehicle. They found me a time slot almost immediately. Then they gave me options for solution. Jessica and team are so supportive

Lyman, ME
Top Notch Service
Rowe Hyundai has provided excellent service for our Sonata since day one. The service staff are friendly and do a great job explaining exactly what needs to be done. A++

CR
Charlotte R.
Service dept- Rowe Hyundai
People need to pay better attention to phone numbers provided.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Over 20 years of service with us.
We have been coming to Rowe for many years and have always found the staff friendly. They always give us clear explanations of the work to be done on our cars.

CT

William G.
Buxton, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Stopped by Quick Lane last Monday for routine servicing. I did not schedule an appointment as usual, but was in the area and with impending storms later in the week decided to see if they could take me that day. I brought my book as I expected to wait a while. I am pleased to say I was in and out within an hour. Can't beat that! They always greet me with a smile and thank me for my business as I leave. That's why we have been Rowe customers for thirty years!

DK
Dixie K.
Yarmouth, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Happy with the service overall. Unfortunately with an aging car and had a surprise expense. Obviously not the fault of Rowe

Westbrook, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
ALWAYS, ALWAYS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE....
will never buy a car anywhere else..... the customer service and trust i have with them is excellent!

Scarborough, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Warranty
Jerel B., Service Manager from Rowe Hyundai Westbrook responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I do apologize for the charge of fuel- I would like to reimburse you that amount. Please verify that I can send to address on file. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Jerel Behrens

Mark H.
Limerick, ME
01/07/2019 Category: Service
M Hayes
Friendly PEOPLE! Honest SERVICE!

Looking for a 4-Wheel Drive HYBRID SUV.. that's what Hyundai should build...

Jay W.
South Portland, ME
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch Service
I arrived early for my appointment. The service manager took my vehicle in right away. I was on my way home only a few minutes past my original scheduled time. Now that's service!

Westbrook, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2018 Category: Service
As always received excellent service. Courteous and

Jean R.
Roger enjoyed the experience. Not exactly on his top 10 list to do. Thanks

Susan H.
Scarborough, ME
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Easy to make appt, everything as promised , nice waiting room

GG
Gregg G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Always Reliable Service
In and out very smoothly. Very friendly service reps (Phil and Anthony).

Charles H.
Limington, ME
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service experience.
Everything carried out in a professional manner.