MIKE R.
11/25/2020
Quick efficient and most of all very cordial

DAVID R.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/23/2020
My review
I have used Royal Palm Auto Spa for all my car needs. The staff are polite and professional. I appreciate the ability to drop off vehicle anytime using their KEY drop box. I recommend them to all my Friends. Thanks

DAWN S.
Ford Expedition
11/20/2020
Outstanding always going above n beyond
I bought my daughter a used truck ( 1st time driver) it was one thing after another Sparrow been helping me so much and helped with priorities the things was needed vrs the things can wait til next pay day 😀 the prices are always fair too and never have issues after services on same issue ... wouldn't take my vehicle any where else Thanks man :)

RL
RANDY L.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
11/17/2020
Fast and great customer service
They always get me in within a few days and get me out as soon as they can. The customer service is great! I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a tire or oil change . Prices are good too!

RN
ROSE N.
11/16/2020
Very friendly. Do not rip me off
Happy with service and not a long wait

EL
Emile L.
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Emile said they did everything he needed. The price was fair.

GN
GLADYS N.
INFINITI QX30
11/13/2020
Good customer service
Fast service and very friendly

Joetta P.
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Joetta said they gave her good service and took care of her vehicle.

WK
WARNER K.
11/10/2020
Close to my home.
Work done and time done we're very good. I will visit again for my car repair needs

Luz M.
Lexus ES 350
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Luz said she has been going there for many years. They are always very nice and do a good job.

Jeff C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said accurate, personal service.

Vlg Wellingtn, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/30/2020
Consistent
These guys do what they say they are going to do. They don't oversell you. Prompt and on time when fixing our vehicles.

NP
NICHOLE P.
Job well done!!!
Jason and his brother are awesome owners. They care about there customers. Great work and price. I would highly recommend this place. Thanks for everything.

GB
GERALD B.
Family owned/operated-great Service!
I’ve been visiting my folks a few weeks and my Dad uses them for his automotive needs. Very impressed with their service and honesty! Gives me a piece of mind that my elderly parents have such a great place they can trust. Love that they’re family owned and operated!

V
Valued Customer
10/28/2020
We take all our vehicles to Royal Palm Beach auto spa they do I am amazing job. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good mechanic. They do great work and they are very honest.