NP
NICHOLE P.
02/24/2021
Reliable
Job well done. They get you in and out. Very reliable and trustworthy.

RD
Roy D.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Roy said he was satisfied with the service at the business.

FD
FERNANDO D.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
02/19/2021
Silverado
Great and friendly service
They make you feel like you are part of their Family

MV
MARCIO V.
02/19/2021
Great auto repair shop!
Very honest and professional! I'm fortunate to find this place!

Thank you!

MIKE R.
02/18/2021
Friendly profesonials
Great place would sends my friends and family here

MARK M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/17/2021
Great service. Fast service. Fairly Priced.
My Mercedes is out of warranty. Right front strut broke last year. Took it to Mercedes. Left front strut broke yesterday. Took it to Royal Palm Auto Spa. They fixed in one day, for half of what Mercedes charged for exact same problem. Three cheers for Ian (great mechanic) and Royal Palm Auto Spa.

PD
PAUL D.
Acura TSX
02/17/2021
Ac work done same day great service
Checked and repaired AC in the same day changed my cars ac Compressor , cars ac very cold much needed here in Florida 👍🏼

KIM AND MICHEAL B.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
Dodge Journey
02/17/2021
Always helpful and courteous.

CO
Cassandra O.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Cassandra said she had a grumbling sound in her vehicle and instead of charging her and looking for why, they were honest and told her to drive the vehicle and see if it was her tires. That was the cause of the noise and they saved her money by being honest.

KC
KRISTEN C.
GMC Yukon XL
02/16/2021
Friendly honest reasonable and accommodating
A few months ago I had a tire that kept leaking air and I stopped in they accommodated me right away and patch the tire very reasonably. Then I had two more tire problems turns out I had a nail in one and a screw in the other and then I also made an appointment to have them look at my suspension system light. Meanwhile this car was just at the dealership getting a new shark and they never reset the computer but I now have peace of mind that my shocks are all good and they reset the computer for me. Again very reasonably priced and completely honest. I am so happy I have found my new mechanic !! Also the location is great it’s close to my gym Costco and Panera in case I have to leave it there while they work on it :)

MICHELLE B.
Nissan Rogue
02/15/2021
Best mechanics in the area
I have been using Royal Palm Auto for many years now. Always trustworthy and reliable

Nissan Sentra
02/10/2021
The guy at the front desk
Marvin was very helpful and answered all my questions.

RICK C.
02/01/2021
Friendly Trustworthy Service
Good friendly service, and great communication. Answered all questions and was very upfront about my vehicle’s condition and the repairs that were needed.

RI

TT
TOM T.
01/28/2021
Awesome customer service.
They were quick to figure out what was causing the problems and gave me several options for the necessary repair. I always feel confident that they will give me the best options available, but most of all don't try to take advantage of me just because I don't know a lot about cars. Their work is always done right.