LZ
LINDA Z.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
05/06/2021
Consistent Customer Service
I have been bringing my and my family cars, four, for various services and am always above satisfied with the results. Professional and courteous service as well as efficiently having work done on time and as promised. I will continue to bring my vehicles to Royal Palm Auto and urge others to give them a try. I did and you m glad I found an honest local repair shop near me.

JOSE R.
05/04/2021
Always good!
Very attentive and straight forward.

GA
GILDA A.
Ford Expedition
05/04/2021
AC
I took my car in fir AC service. Filled and diagnosed within 1 hour as promised.

GG
GLORIA G.
Nissan Sentra
04/30/2021
Best Mechanics Are Right Here!
Consider yourself lucky when you find a skilled mechanic who is also honest and gets the job done on time, to boot. I am one of those lucky few. You can be, too, if you bring your car to Royal Palm Auro Spa. Spiros knows what he's doing. His shop is spotless and Covid safe. Everyone is ultra friendly. Your search for a new mechanic is over.

Loxahatchee, FL
04/30/2021
Expert knowledge and communication. Fair pricing!
Performed the service requested with clear and specific communication regarding results. Did not add on extra repairs. Did exactly what was requested efficiently and on time. This was an amazing experience. I will not be going back to the dealer again for service.

YC
YVONNE C.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/30/2021
They care about their customers.
So grateful for the attention to detail that the guys always show. Great group of people!

AK
Andrea K.
Audi allroad
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Andrea said the business is super friendly, honest with their prices and Eon was willing to come to her house to do repairs.

LL
LISETTE L.
FIAT 500
04/27/2021
Honest
Someone recommended me to Royal Palm Auto Spa and I’m so glad that they did. It’s nice to call a place like this if someone actually answer the phone. Spyro, no matter how busy he was, would take the time to speak with me and answer all of my questions. He was honest with what my car needed and did not need and I found the price for total repair reasonable. I’ll Definitely be a return customer for all of my vehicle’s needs.

NP
NICHOLE P.
Loxahatchee, FL
04/24/2021
Reliability
You can always depend on these guys with your car.

JIM AND BARBARA K.

JIM G.
Lexus ES 300h
04/22/2021
Hi
Amazing service and accountability!! Would recommend 100% and have been back three times in 6 months

Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/21/2021
Two Thumbs Up!
Friendly staff. Quick to schedule and repair. Have been using for many years and zero complaints. Highly recommend.

JOE D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/21/2021
Honest and dependable
Been going there for years never had a problem great service.

Jose R.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Jose said that Spiro provided unbelievable service, the business is nice and the job on his vehicle was well done.

BA
BOBBY A.
East Islip, NY
Nissan Armada
04/20/2021
Amazing service
I can’t stress how amazing the staff there is being from out of state and needing a quick tire repair. They were extremely friendly and fast with getting me back onto the road. I’ll definitely recommend coming here for all you auto service needs. I’ll definitely come here again for my auto repairs.