BI

TG
TAYLOR G.
08/07/2020
Always friendly
Since I moved back to Florida, this shop is my go to. They’ve diagnosed and fixed my AC and are my place for oil changes. Any work I need done I will always go to them. They’re patient, kind and answer all questions you may have. When it comes to mechanical stuff it’s easier for women who don’t understand what’s going on to be taken advantage of but I have NEVER felt that way with this shop. They always make me feel comfortable and explain everything to me so that I can understand it. THANK YOU!!

RL
Awesome service!!!!!!

HR
HENRY R.
08/06/2020
No complaints great service and honest recommendations.

DONOLO P.
Ford Five Hundred
08/05/2020
From NY to FL
I am in New York and my son is in Florida when the car breaks down. I know nobody there and found this place close to my son. He brought the Car to Royal Palm Auto Spa the next day and told me what was wrong with the vehicle. He gave me options and at the end only charged me for one hour work time. Great place to go honest and trustworthy. He could’ve charged me a lot more since I’m in New York and the car is in Florida. Thank you very much when I move down there you will see me as a customer!

RA
ROBIN A.
BMW Z4
08/04/2020
Honesty
This place is a gem! Spiro and the rest of the team are honest, reliable, and trustworthy. I had an issue with burning oil out of the exhaust. Spiro gave me an estimate and then found out that the make of the car had ian extended warranty on this particular issue for my model. So instead of just fixing it and charging me, he notified me of the warranty and told me to take it into the dealership to get it fixed under the extension. I wouldn’t have known that it existed without him telling me. The dealership didn’t even tell me this. I had to tell them to look it up in order to get it fixed for free.

NE
NICOLE E.
Jeep Patriot
08/04/2020
Good location and honest service.
The team is friendly, sincere and most importantly honest. They kept me informed on what needed to be done and completed the job in a timely manner.

08/03/2020
Great and Quality Service at Roayl Palm Auto Spa
I've been taking my vehicle to the Auto Spa since I bought it new in 2008. The service is warm, inviting, and it feels like family.
They do a great job. They are quick and clean. I highly recommend

LISA M.
08/01/2020
Efficient
Quick and friendly service.

MA
MICHOO A.
07/29/2020
Great
great job

PG
Paula G.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Paula said the staff is reliable, wonderful, knowledgeable, reasonable and they provide excellent service.

HS
HENRIQUE S.
07/25/2020
Great place, great service and even better prices!!!
I just had 4 new tires put in my truck at Royal Palm Auto Spa, very competitive prices and great customer services. I highly recommend them.

ROHAN S.
GMC Yukon XL
07/25/2020
Scheduled Service
Always the same level of service, from the very first time I visited. Excellence!

AF
ANNA F.
07/24/2020
On time. Courteous professional and accommodating. Great pricing too
This is my go to garage for servicing our vehicles.

KC
KAYLA C.
Nissan Versa
07/23/2020
A/C fixed
Roger was the best!!! So helpful and friendly! He got my a/c up and running which is definitely needed in the Florida heat. I would highly recommend Royal Palm Auto Spa! If I could give ten stars I would.