MIKE M.
West Chicago, IL
Jeep Liberty
09/11/2019
Honest and Professional
RX repaired my daughters car fast and at a great price. My wife and I have peace of mind she will be in a safe car repaired by RX!

MARY KAY B.
Naperville, IL
Toyota Matrix
09/11/2019
Honesty fair prices and great people..
As a woman I find I am treated very well. Everything is explained and no surprises. Les and Diego don't offer bullshit just great customer service.

JOHN D.
Acura TL
09/09/2019
First time there-
First time at the shop. It was a great experience...

08/31/2019
Good work but disappointed.
I have taken my vehicle here twice. Friendly and good service. The work was done in the timeframe promised. This last visit I was told I should replace my air filters. I just replaced both air filters a couple months ago and they are still spotless. They also recommended new wipers which are also less than a year old and perform great. Disappointed to feel like I’m being offered things I clearly do not need just to make a sale. It makes me wonder what else they are “recommending” to me that doesn’t need to be done. I was hoping I found a trustworthy place to bring my car, but I don’t think I’ll be taking it back there.

RICK S.
Kia Optima
08/29/2019
Service goes beyond auto repair.
Thanks for getting my car serviced dvdn though I came in on ths wrong day of appointment.

RL
RAUL L.
08/27/2019
A+ service
Thank you for doing such an awesome job. See you soon.

GK
GREG K.
Sugar Grove, IL
08/26/2019
Excellent work, excellent customer service.
Invited me into the shop to take a look at my old rusty brakes, to see that they needed servicing. They recommend work that you need, and don't recommend work that you don't need. They treat your car as if it was their own.

Naperville, IL
08/25/2019
Thank you!!
Les and His Staff worked on my car until I was satisfied with the results. They test drove it with me afterword to make sure I was satisfied with the results! I have and will continue to recommend Rx Automotive to all my friends and family that need auto repairs!

SD
STEPHEN D.
West Chicago, IL
Cadillac Escalade
08/25/2019
Fixed my air conditioning.
AC fix up. Excellent job. Great price. and the coffee isn’t bad either!!!!!👍🏻

JEN P.
Elgin, IL
08/23/2019
Amazing customer service!
Everyone is so friendly here. Wonderful customer service and very consistent with service and time.

RJ
RICK J.
Cadillac SRX
08/18/2019
They're prices are reasonable and it's easy getting an appointment.
We've had all four cars serviced there and we don't have any complaints. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them.

08/15/2019
Always a great experience
Fair and friendly. They always tell you what needs to be fixed for safety first. They never try to persuade you they help you make the best decision for your vehicle. I recommend RX to anyone who will listen.

MARCUS B.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/11/2019
Awesome Shop.
Very happy with the outcome of what I and wife thought would be a major problem. Diego and the guys rooted out the issue with her rear brakes, and we were done in no time. Nice there is no hard pressure sells here. Diego was forthright with suggestions for future service. We will definitely be returning, soon.

MARCUS B.
Nissan Sentra
08/11/2019
Outstanding service, Integrity.
RX gets 10 thumbs-up. Great service, and best customer service [that's you, Diego; Mucho, gracias!]. I went for tires, got a great set. Just what the doctor ordered.

WM
WAYNE M.
08/10/2019
Awesome people to deal with. Les, Diego and crew are the best....
Never any problems with RX Automotive. Les and crew are the best. Diego is also the best as him and Les run the front but also do the work in back. Not afraid to get their hands dirty....Highly Recommend this company.

Wayne

AR
ALEX R.
Elgin, IL
Jeep Patriot
08/03/2019
Great Place!
I’ve used Rx for the last few years and never had a bad experience. They tell you what needs to be fixed and what can wait. The car is always done when they tell you. Their customer service is outstanding. Will absolutely continue to use Rx for all my repairs.

TG
TIM G.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/27/2019
KEEP a good thing go’N
AUTO-TECH Ryan and the Rx team are willing to go the distance helping me keep my F-350 V10 roll’n. Thanks Rx...!

BL
BARRY L.
Wayne, IL
Dodge Charger
07/25/2019
Very professional
Did all we asked. Very pleasant and professional. Thank you.

JOHN K.
Wayne, IL
Lexus LX 470
07/24/2019
Excellent service!
Went in for a four wheel alignment after installing new tires. Les and his crew got me in and out in half the time I expected. RX Automotive is a clean and orderly shop, with professional and competent technicians. I trust these guys to work on my vehicles.

MF
MALISSA F.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/22/2019
Great Experience!
I was given information about every step of the repair. They made sure I was going to be completely happy when I got the car back. The repair was reasonably priced and done expediently. Really great experience!