Dodge Charger
09/23/2018
Solid work for a good price.
Called RX for pricing on work I needed done. They got me in the next morning and had my car done by the afternoon. Highly recommend.

CARL B.
09/23/2018
Les, Dieago and the team are top shelf
I've been taking my two cars to RX for the past 5 years. The work has been great and Les and Dieago are trustworthy and provide services at a fair price.

Carl

RJ
RICK J.
09/21/2018
Fast Service
We had work performed on my wife's car for a noisy HVAC door motor and emissions work performed on my son's car. We were able to get quick, convenient appointments and the worked was finished quickly.

JIM C.
09/14/2018
Excellent first visit
RX came highly recommended. I was not dissapointed. They kept me informed of their inspection and the cost to repair. Will return.

TODD S.
West Chicago, IL
09/13/2018
Job well done
Diego and the mechanics went above and beyond with their service and stuck to the estimate even though there was some extra work to remove some bushings.

09/11/2018
Great
Honest, fair and friendly

ES
ERIK S.
09/10/2018
They did a great job.
I was happy with the brake job and the radiator hose replacement. My vehicle feels a lot safer to drive now.

SF
SCOTT F.
Geneva, IL
Volvo XC90
09/08/2018
0 of 5 Stars
My experience was awful. I brought my car in because I was having issues starting it. I was never informed that there would be a charge for getting an estimate and was treated beyond poorly when I picked my car up to get a quote from another mechanic. When I questioned the $53 that I was charged, I was told that I was "lucky it wasn't a hundred." I was informed that the steering column needed to be opened up. It was opened, and left that way when I picked my car up. This shouldn't have come as a surprise, and I should have been informed from the onset that I was being charged. I paid the money because I felt intimidated, and because I needed my vehicle back. I would never recommend this business to anyone.

RALPH M.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/06/2018
always keeps me informed on on repairs that my be needed and gives me realistic est.
repairs are done in a timely manner and if they have a delay they keep me appraised of cause . Let me know what needs to be done in the future and a ruff cost of those repairs . Very professional

JOHN R.
Buick Rendezvous
09/01/2018
Repeat customer
I’ve been bringing my two older cars to Rx automotive since moving into the area and I couldn’t be happier with the service I’ve received. This is a full service shop and they will make sure your questions are answered and the job is done correctly.

TW
TED W.
Pontiac Vibe
08/25/2018
Excellent service !!
Great experience.. Started right at the appointment time, offered comments, suggestions and advice on the care and servicing of my car. Courteous and friendly staff to work with. Shop appeared clean and orderly. Free coffee !!!

SN
SCOTT N.
08/22/2018
Awesome!
We always go to this place for all of our automotive needs! They do wonderful work and in a timely matter! Have great customer service too! We’ve recommended them to a lot of people!

CF
CARYN F.
Elburn, IL
Ford Windstar Wagon
08/10/2018
Beyond professional!
Had a super experience at RX Automotive. The work was fast. The communication was daily and the interaction was superb! Extremely polite, professional, and genuine. The cost was less than we had anticipated too! An honest great business!

AR
ANDREW R.
Lincoln Navigator
07/25/2018
Great service , great staff
Always fair in there pricing and are always ready to listen

TOM M.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2018
Overall, good!
As usual, everything was pretty smooth!

MICHEAL C.
07/22/2018
Ford
The service is tremendous. I have complete trust in the results from the shop. The team works with you and explains the repairs. They are prompt and keep you in the loop during the whole process.

AF
ANDREW F.
Cadillac Escalade
07/21/2018
Outstanding!!!
This in not my first visit there
The guy on front desk always nice and polite.
And the most important they're very accuret With diagnosis and my car gets always fixed!!!!
Highly recommended!!!!

ANITA M.
Aurora, IL
07/19/2018
Like family
At Rx Automotive you are always treated like family in addition to the excellent car care.

Dodge Journey
07/10/2018
You don’t see this often
Referred me to the dealer because they called to verify my issue was covered by my warranty. They didn’t make any money off me but they made a new customers.

TD
TODD D.
Bartlett, IL
Nissan Maxima
07/06/2018
Continued excellent service at a fair price.
We take all of our vehicles to RX, for all repairs and standard maintenance. Les and his team are always a pleasure to do business with. Every repair is done right, on time and at a reasonable price.