ANITA M.
Aurora, IL
07/19/2018
Like family
At Rx Automotive you are always treated like family in addition to the excellent car care.

South Elgin, IL
Dodge Journey
07/10/2018
You don’t see this often
Referred me to the dealer because they called to verify my issue was covered by my warranty. They didn’t make any money off me but they made a new customers.

TD
TODD D.
Bartlett, IL
Nissan Maxima
07/06/2018
Continued excellent service at a fair price.
We take all of our vehicles to RX, for all repairs and standard maintenance. Les and his team are always a pleasure to do business with. Every repair is done right, on time and at a reasonable price.

LP
LAURI P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/06/2018
I have been bringing my vehicles to RX for over 6 years. Les and his team always provide excellent service and give me an honest review of my car's issues. We discuss what is important to take care of now and what can wait until the next service. This way I can plan for the costs to come and my cars remain well maintained. Car maintenance is important and RX is excellent at the repairs and maintenance needed on my 2009 and 2010 vehicles. I appreciate their expertise and they are really nice guys! Thank you Les and Diego!

SN
SUE N.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/04/2018
Very Good Place
I can not say enough good about this business. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. There is no doubt in my mind I would go back. Without cutting corners in service, they gave me a good price on the work I had done on my truck. Check them out!

OL
OLIVE L.
06/26/2018
RX Staff
It only takes a phone call to RX to put all auto worries behind me. Major repairs - minor repairs - oil changes - whatever. All of it is completed in the kindest way. I can't say enough about the customer service - above and beyond the norm. Thanks to all of you.

Olive Leckbee

RON R.
Saturn Ion
06/24/2018
Honesty and Integrity in Automotive Service
I was a new customer to RX automotive,now I wont go anywhere else. I had a recent exhaust system
problem on my 2005 Saturn with 216,000 miles on it. Instead of replacing the whole system which
would have been several hundred dollars,Les and his team were able to save the existing system
by just replacing a piece of pipe on to the problem area. This resolved the problem and saved me
a bunch of money! Thank you RX automotive!!

FP
FRAN P.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/20/2018
Wouldn’t use anyone else!
RX gives quality, honest service. I’ve been taking my cars to them for about 7 years. I trust them, their prices are reasonable , they are thorough and the staff is great. They always go the extra mile.

Tyler, TX
Chevrolet Traverse
06/14/2018
Quality service you can trust

Chevrolet Suburban
06/09/2018
Always efficient and friendly.
Always happy with the attention my car receives.

TW
TED W.
06/07/2018
Continued excellent care and maintenance.
Rx performed an unusual task on our F-150 and did an excellent job. Honesty in work and word and great customer service. These guys are worth every referral we can give them.

Jon K.
Winfield, IL
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Jon said everything was fine.

ROBERT H.
Batavia, IL
Dodge Dart
05/24/2018
Once again, a job well done!
As it often happens, we had two cars in on consecutive days. This review is for the second car. Fortunately, the cost wasn't bad as it required a new battery...which was under warranty as it turned out. As always, they fixed the problem and charged a fair price. We had no idea the battery was under warranty, but Rx did. Their honesty and integrity is what keeps us as costumers. They always explain what is wrong, what the options are, and answer any questions we have. Following their advice has never steered us wrong. Thanks for another job well done!

ROBERT H.
Batavia, IL
Buick LeSabre
05/23/2018
Always Excellent Service
Rx Automotive always does an excellent job. We trust them to fix our cars. They are honest and charge a fair price for their work. It is wonderful to be working with people who do business the "old fashioned" way...an honest day's work for an honest day's wage. Thank you Rx, for all you do.

KF
KEVIN F.
Arlington Heights, IL
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/18/2018
Once Again Great Service From Les and the Team at RX Automotive
Four new tires, balance, alignment, oil change, and inspection all done before noon. Car is running great!

RO
RICK O.
Lexus GS 350
05/17/2018
Once again, Les and his team provided great service at a very competitive price.

CHRIS B.
Kirkland, IL
Ford Police Interceptor
05/15/2018
Tire replacement - easy and good price/good tires
I was in need for some new tires. Both Diego and Les were well versed in making a recommendation to me. Made the drop off pick up easy for my wife. Good communication throughout and I live the tires.

Palatine, IL

great as always
great as always

Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/28/2018
Pleasure to work with, as always
They're local and incredibly helpful. Nice to know such a trustworthy group of mechanics is close by.