MARY H.
GMC Envoy
02/20/2019
Good service nice people
Had a lot of fluid work done and my auto is older and you take excellent care of it. Thank you

KATHERINE B.
Sugar Grove, IL
Dodge Challenger
02/16/2019
RX Auto is the best!
I cannot say enough great things about RX Auto! I drive ~30 minutes each way to see them even for routine things like an oil change.

Why you might ask?

They are always upfront, honest, helpful and most importantly I trust them!

Les has an amazing group of people there! Diego is the best! Diego will tell you when things are coming up so you can plan and budget for them in advance, offers sounds advice and goes the extra mile to help!

Katherine Banik
Sugar Grove

JAMES S.
Lexus HS 250h
02/15/2019
Aways great, Always Perfect!
I have been going to Rx for years and this is my 4th car with them. Not once in the last 10 years are so have I every had a bad experience are been mistreated in any way. Less and his crew are always up front before they start. Many times they gave me a ride home, are picked me and my car up for service. These guys are great! Thanks Less, Diago and Ryan.

ROBERT H.
Buick LeSabre
02/13/2019
As always, excellence
My daughter has been learning about car care. As a young adult, this is new experience. She took the car in, and had follow-up questions. Diego answered them and worked with her to resolve the problem. This is typical of the quality care they provide in their work and with their customers. He understood her concerns and financial concerns, and helped her to understand her choices. We cannot thank him enough for his time, patience, and understanding. It has been a blessing to find Rx Automotive. Their service and reasonable costs are great; they truly care about all of their customers.

02/12/2019
Professional Service.
I always feel that all issues with my car are properly addressed. Diego us very courteous and keeps me up to date during the course of service.

02/11/2019
Car repair
Very thorough in explaining issues with vehicle. Fixed perfectly. Very courteous. Highly recommend.

THEODORE B.
Wayne, IL
Buick LaCrosse
02/10/2019
Rx delivers expedient, quality service. You get personal attention; you’re not just a "number".
I've been going to Rx for over a year. I've had 4-5 repair jobs (a couple were major) done plus several routine services. My service and repair needs are always accommodated on short notice. Their prices seem very reasonable for the work done. Every repair done has fixed the problem I went in with. I've not had any issues or conflicts. Manager is always available, explains things well, and seems very experienced. If the mechanic who did the work is there, I've usually been able to speak with him too. They clearly value their customers.

AP
ALAN P.
Sugar Grove, IL
02/09/2019
Another great experience!
Second visit to RX Automotive, still happy!
Thought my transmission was shot, turned out to just be a broken drive axle. Was happy to only spend a few hundred, instead of having to decide on rebuilding transmission on my 2005 Accord.
Hope I won’t need to use them often, but unless anything changes RX Auto will be my first stop for all my car repair needs!

RL
RUSS L.
02/07/2019
Diego
Diego was extremely accommodating and helpful. Highly Recommend

RON S.
02/07/2019
Just foung this place and LOVE em.
We moved to St Chas a few years back and have been traveling to our mechanic in DG. After deciding to find someone closer to home, we did a Facebook search in What's Happening In St Charles and they came hight recomended. Wasnt disapointed and we have found our new mechanic.

MIKE R.
Elburn, IL
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/06/2019
Honest service
Les and crew are honest and fair priced. We always recommend rx auto!!

BW
BARB W.
02/04/2019
Excellent Service!
I was referred to Rx Automotive by a neighbor who had given me an outstanding recommendation of their service. I had initially taken my Honda to them last fall for an assessment of a very large estimate for repairs that I had received from another automotive place of business. After inspecting my vehicle, it was determined that I would not require those hefty repairs after all. I very much appreciated their honesty and the wonderful customer service that I had received. Recently, I had an issue with a left front brake and I immediately made an appointment with Rx Automotive for an inspection of the problem; based on my previous experience with them. They did not disappoint and I was given a fair and reasonable estimate of what was required for the repair. I had the brake issue repaired and my car is running smoothly. Les and Diego were both great; Thanks to a great team as well as their technicians!

RANDY S.
Chicago, IL
Dodge Charger
02/03/2019
First Experience at RX Automotive
RX Automotive displays the respect, integrity, and honesty you would want in a business. I learned more from one visit at RX Automotive than the several appointments at the dealership. They definitely earned a new customer.

02/02/2019
Thoroughness, Honest, and Quality workmanship with assurance.
Two days after sending email for appointment I received confirmation of appointment. They were understanding when I was running late due to co-workers flat tire fix, and bad weather. Left vehicle over night with Rx and luckily had understanding boss that I did not have the ability to get to work that day and really did not need me that day. Though I called that Am around 10AM and was told the diagnosis was completed and I was able to review it online, I never heard back from Rx all rest of day and was forced to call back at end of day to check and leave a voice mail. Late call that night to give me options for tomorrow. It was much more $s than work asked for initially or expected and they needed a decision for tomorrow. I was/felt pressured even after informing them I did not have the money for all the work proposed. I gave my decision for the work I initially asked for at this time and rest will have to wait for another time due to costs [that would have tripled the final bill]. Work was completed the next morning before 11:30AM and I had to take an additional day off from work myself that was unexpected as well. The vehicle was clean and ready for pick up when stated and runs extremely smooth and better. Honest workmanship and they guarantee the work for some time after the work is completed, should something occur, which is a nice offer and reassuring.

JOE L.
02/02/2019
Dependable service
We take all of our vehicles to RX. We appreciate the great communication, honesty, and outstanding service.

DANIEL G.
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2019
Got our Jeep in quick, kept me posted thruout the process and had it done when they said it would be done. Its comforting knowing I found a good place to take my vehicles to, this is the second time i had work done and 5 stars both times.

Acura 3.2TL
01/29/2019
Excellent as always!
Everyone Is always friendly. Very knowledgeable. I bring all my cars there.

LP
LIZ P.
Aurora, IL
01/17/2019
Highly Recommend!
Always trust my car with them. Been going there for years and they always do an amazing job. Will always recommend Rx Automotive

ROBERT H.
Buick LeSabre
01/13/2019
Once again, excellent service!
We truly appreciate RX Automotive. They care for our vehicles like they were their own. They charge an honest fee, work to reduce costs while maintaining quality, and explain everything. Our adult "kids" (4) also go to RX, and we've never been unhappy with their work. Keep up the good work!

JOHN K.
Wayne, IL
Lexus LX 470
01/10/2019
Recently moved to the area, and needed to find a trustworthy mechanic to work on my Lexus LX470. After doing a lot of reviews of mechanics in the area, found Rx Automotive, and was impressed by the reviews. I went to visit the shop before committing to any work, and I met with Diego, who was extremely informative, helpful, and professional. The shop and front office area were very clean and organized, and looked better than any auto repair facility I've ever seen. I explained the work that needed to be done, and Rx fixed the problem quickly, at a very reasonable price. They did not try to upsell me or push any additional work or repairs that weren't necessary. Just after one visit, I'm convinced that this will be my only auto repair shop for all my vehicles.