TR
Carol Stream, IL
Acura MDX
11/11/2018
Competent and friendly
First time that I utilized RX Automotive and had a great experience. The work was competed on time and at a fair price. Thank you

Ford RV Cutaway
11/07/2018
Purchase ABORTED
We’ve NEWLY arrived to the community and looking for a reputable automotive professional. RX was HIGHLY RECOMMEND by our friendly NEW neighbor. Phoned and stopped by with a 97’ E-350 RV I was considering to purchase; needed it “INSPECTED”. RX quickly assisted my needs and I am thankful to have made the trip. I’ll be back... THANKS

Maple Park, IL
Great Service!!
RX automotive does quality work! They are reliable, their prices are reasonable and they always provide great service!

CLARK W.
Batavia, IL
INFINITI FX35
Review - Clark Wood
My Infinity dealer advised I needed a complete exhaust system, so I sought a second opinion from RX. I was extremely happy when the "noise problem" could be fixed for $129 by a simple replacement of a rotted section of the exhaust pipe. RX's honesty, workmanship and customer service are amazing!

The honesty
RX is friendly reliable and friendly.

JENNIFER D.
Geneva, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/02/2018
Amazing!!!
Amazing staff, clean location and they went above and beyond for what I needed done. Highly recommend!!!
I will definitely be returning :)

JOE K.
Elburn, IL
Cadillac SRX
10/31/2018
Wow!
What an amazing service team! Les and Diego are so knowledgeable, and they go well out of their way to take care of you. They moved my service appointment up because they knew I had to pick my son up at preschool at a certain time ... highly recommended 👍

DENISE L.
Wheaton, IL
10/31/2018
Excellent Service!
Used RX Automotive for the first time on the recommendation of several co-workers. Great first experience! My car was ready when promised and all went very well. We have 3 other cars in our family so we will definitely be using RX Automotive in the future.

TW
TED W.
10/28/2018
Really??
These guys are great. Once again, cared for my car as though it was their own.Did everything I wanted and more, They really care about our cars !

RICK S.
Kia Optima
10/25/2018
Quick fast and fair price
Fit me in tight window . Clean atmosphere and great service .

ALI B.
10/25/2018
Great experience!
I had another great experience at RX! I needed an oil change and my tires rotated, and they were able to take care of everything quickly and efficiently. Les and his team really care about their customers! Thanks again everyone!

NW
NANCY W.
Palatine, IL
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/22/2018
The Customer Service is the Best anywhere!
I can always depend on RX Automotive for dependable, honest service. I would not go anywhere else.

OL
OLIVE L.
10/19/2018
Suspicious sounds.
When I notice something different in the operation of my van, no matter how simple it might be, I can always call Rx. They never make me feel stupid for the questions I ask and always find a solution to the problem. I am blessed. Thanks guys.

Geneva, IL
10/19/2018
Diego, Les,
Diego stayed after 5 to complete my car and bring it to me. Thank you!

SL
STEPHANIE L.
10/17/2018
Best Shop Around
So thankful for Diego and the rest of the crew for going above and beyond to help me get my car back in working order. RX is by far the best around, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a reliable and honest place to get their car serviced.

BILL S.
Ford Expedition
10/16/2018
Friendly, honest and timely service. service
I found RX through a Google search and read the reviews and was impressed by them, so I took my 2003 Ford Expedition in for a major steering issue.and a few other minor issues. Quote was spot on and the issues were repaired in more than a timely fashion. Will be purchasing another used vehicle very soon and mentioned it to Diego and Les. After the conversation with them I will be taking in to RX to have all the fluids changed, new tires and have them look it over and have them give me their opinion on what else should be done to it. Truly a well run business with outstanding service and friendly, honest technicians.

CHRISTINE M.
10/12/2018
Honest mechanics
These guys are the best! Feeling uneasy about another mechanic so went for a second opinion. An 800.00 quote at last guy. They fixed my problem as part of the diagnostic at 32.00
They were kind and professional. I will be back!

TJ
TERRY J.
10/08/2018
Exceeded compilation expectations
Worked extra on a Saturday to complete the job. Excellent customer care from these guys.

WB
WAYNE B.
West Chicago, IL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/03/2018
Quality work, affordable, Discounts, SAFETY
What I like most about taking my car to Rx is that they keep a record of the maintenance on your car. and notify by E-Mail when you need things done on your car. They are courteous professional and focused on details that keep your car running safe and reliable.

LP
LIZ P.
Aurora, IL
10/02/2018
Highly Recommended
The guys at RX Automotive always do an amazing job. They always keep you updated on things that are recommended to be done on your car and they are always informative on what they do. I highly recommend them to everyone.