DA
DIANE A.
07/29/2021
Kerri and Ryan
I trust and like them both, have recommended Ryan's to numerous people
Ryan D. from Ryans Auto Care Inc responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you for your review we appreciate your buisness.

CK
CHARLES K.
Waterloo, WI
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/26/2021
Excellent service.
Although it's summer and fleets take a lot of mechanics time and schedule Ryan's always trying to get my vehicles in and done.
Ryan D. from Ryans Auto Care Inc responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you for your review we appreciate your continued buisness.

Dodge Dakota
07/16/2021
Brakes
Addressed my concerns and checked everything out.

Don H.
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said the service was very good.

HW
HEIDI W.
Watertown, WI
07/12/2021
Squeeze me in, please!
Heading on vacation in a few days and I had a tire pressure issue. They were able to get me in the next morning and it was done quickly and correctly. Always appreciate their willingness to help the customer out!!!
Ryan D. from Ryans Auto Care Inc responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your kind words and we are glad we can help you out and hope you had a nice vacation.

07/01/2021
always friendly and helpful, excellent service and rates
Ryan and his staff are super helpful and Ryan goes beyond for services, many times he will assist and doesn't charge for his services. Great assest to our community!
Ryan D. from Ryans Auto Care Inc responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your kind words and glad we can help you out.

BT
BETH T.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Pontiac G6
06/26/2021
Friendliness and knowledge
Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable.

DAVE S.
Mazda CX-5
06/18/2021
Trustworthy
Basically, they simplify life. What I mean is, they are honest, give good advice (what your vehicle needs, versus what's not immediately important, etc). This should be the prototype for all businesses. Excellent.

TJ
TODD J.
06/18/2021
Tremendous service and customer care.
The dashboard light came on on my vehicle. I called Ryans and asked if they could look at it since I was travelling to Minnesota in a few days. I stopped in at 7:45 and a Service Tech (Brian) came out right away. He looked at things, shared it was the tire pressure light, and shared that it would be best if he figured out why there was low pressure knowing I was travelling in a few days. As it turned out I had a nail in my tire. He took the time to fix and I was on my way safely in half an hour. I was saved a potential issue on my trip. The customer care and service were outstanding. Brian's day was now 45 minutes behind as he dropped everything to help me even though I had no appointment. That care and individual attention is just not seen like that anymore. Thank you Brian and thank you to Ryan's Auto Care for exemplary service and customer care!
Ryan D. from Ryans Auto Care Inc responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for you kind words and wonderfull review

Nissan Murano
06/14/2021
Honest
Gets everything correct on first try. Always honest. Accommodating for quick troubleshooting.

CRAIG B.
06/14/2021
FIXIN THE OLD CAR ONE MORE TIME.
I HAD 4 NEW TIRES, TUNE-UP, OIL CHANGE, AIR & OIL FILTERS REPLACED, RADIATOR FLUSHED & REFILLED, SEVERAL OTHER SMALLER ISSUES ADDRESSED AS WELL ALL COMING WELL UNDER THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATE BY 200.00 AND DONE IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME WITH A LOANER PROVIDED FOR MY CONVENIENCE. QUALITY WORKMANSHIP WITH PROFESSIONAL RESULTS AND FRIENDLY ATTITUDES FROM EVERYONE, YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER REPAIR SHOP AROUND I HAVE USED THIS SERVICE MANY TIMES AND NEVER BEEN DISAPOINTED IN THE RESULTS, I ALWAYS FEEL CONFIDENT COMING HERE FOR REPAIRS AND SO WILL YOU.
Ryan D. from Ryans Auto Care Inc responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for your nice review.

Dodge Dakota
06/09/2021
Always great service

KEN M.
GMC Acadia
06/08/2021
Value
Great service at a fair cost

06/05/2021
The Best
The only place I trust with my vehicle needs

Fort Atkinson, WI
06/05/2021
I have been having all of my vehicles serviced here for year and they have always offered great service with genuine interest in value and making sure the vehicle is safe.