IW
ISAAC W.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/24/2020
They have great customer service and do quality work

CHARLES B.
Cartersville, VA
01/23/2020
Great response and quality service
Scott and team are fantastic to work with

CLINTON B.
Mercury Sable
01/22/2020
Great
Great service and good interpersonal skills.. they will let you know what's going on fix it and they are fair four stars in a beer
Nick C. from S & N Transmission And Diesel Performance responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future if the need arises.

thanks,

STEVE C.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
01/20/2020
Duramax turbocharger replacement
The assessment of the engine codes/diagnosis and estimate were quick and repair was completed ahead of estimate. Actual cost was below estimate.
Nick C. from S & N Transmission And Diesel Performance responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks for letting us here at S&N Transmission and Diesel help keep your Duramax running at it's best. We always try to provide top notch service to keep our customers on the road.

SL
SAM L.
Richmond, VA
01/15/2020
Great service, excellent work!
I have another diagnose my transmission in my truck as needing a safety neutral switch, transmission pan gasket, and shift lever seal for a repair cost of $820. I decided to take my truck back to S&N for a second opinion. Long story short is the only part my transmission needed was a safety neutral switch. The transmission pan gasket was not leaking nor was the shift lever seal. By the way that $820 repair quoted by the transmission shop was bogus. S&N perform the repair to my transmission for less than $90.
Nick C. from S & N Transmission And Diesel Performance responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks for the great review. We do our best to always provide accurate diagnosis and repair. We appreciate the business and hope you recommend us to anyone needing auto repair.

CF
COLEMAN F.
12/23/2019
Great work
Thanks again for the attention to detail and the constant communication.
Nick C. from S & N Transmission And Diesel Performance responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks for choosing S&N Transmission and Diesel to help keep your 2008 GMC 2500 running right. We appreciate the business and look forward to working with you in the future.

MICHAEL M.
GMC Pickup
12/09/2019
Good honest business to deal eith
Told the simple truth, explained upside and downside of each warranty option. Will recommend for transmission services.
Nick C. from S & N Transmission And Diesel Performance responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future if the need arises.

EC
ERNIE C.
GMC Yukon
12/04/2019
Good people Quality work
I had differential ( rear end) problems, carried it to a repair shop spent $600 for repairs that made it worse! Took it to S&N they took care of everything in a day. I've learned that most shops are for general repairs,! Nick and his team are specialist in drive train components, and general repairs. Give them try you will be pleased!
Nick C. from S & N Transmission And Diesel Performance responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and as always we strive to provide the best service possible. thank you for your business.

LT
LARRY T.
10/30/2019
S & N Diesel and Transmission
I have taken several vehicles here and have always been very happy with the service received. They are fair, honest, and do great work. I would gladly recommend them to anyone.
Nick C. from S & N Transmission And Diesel Performance responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for choosing S&N Transmission and Diesel to help maintain and service your vehicles. We are very proud of the quality service we provide and we think it shows from our satisfied customers reviews and recommendations.

ET
ELI T.
Prospect, VA
10/25/2019
Quick Response, Great service, A 1 personal!
My whole experience from the first rebuild to honoring the warranty has been top notched!
Nick has been a man of his word and I highly recommend this company!
Nick C. from S & N Transmission And Diesel Performance responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for you kind words. We truly appreciate your business and are here to help keep your trucks on the road.

IS
Ingrid S.
Richmond, VA
Jeep Liberty
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Ingrid said she was waiting on a return call from the business and they didn't call her until the next morning. She said they're the best mechanics in town and she was so excited about the work that they did.

TP
TERRY P.
Nissan Xterra
08/28/2019
Professional service
I received excellent feedback from the service technician that was understandable to a lay person.

TOM B.
08/27/2019
Great people did great work and on time

JIMMY H.
Farmville, VA
Chevrolet Pickup
08/08/2019
Awesome mechanics
Bought y'all my truck a 85 c10. Y'all did an awesome job...truck runs better now the an when I got it...thanks for the professional job...yall are great guys...i appreciate the new truck...would recommend y'all to anybody..thanks again
Jimmy

Johnson City, TN
Ford Police Interceptor
07/31/2019
Thanks for your service and advice