Business Solutions

S & P Certified Car Care LLC

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DAVID M.
05/19/2022
I had to have inner and outer tie rods replaced on my vehicle along with an alignment. Mike showed me why the repair was needed. I really appreciated that.
Mike went out of his way on a busy day with a short-handed staff to explain the needed repairs on my vehicle. I really appreciated the time he took to...

05/13/2022
I continue to trust S&P with my Mazda repair.
It is often overwhelming trying to figure out when my older car (2005) needs service when I notice unusual noises, performance changes. S&P listens to my...

05/05/2022
Great service every time I come in. Best place in town by far!

GC
GRETCHEN C.
05/05/2022
Quick Tire Changeovers
Ed and his team work great together for the whole package! Competent diagnostics and repairs, great customer service, professionalism, and seamless well...

LC
LOUIE & KIM C.
05/04/2022
In and out Fast!
This is my first time doing business with S&P. They had my car diagnosed the same day and repaired the next. I had to have my water pump on my Ram 1500...