DK
DAVID & DORI K.
Jeep Renegade
07/23/2021
Amazing
They are dedicated to their work and quality at a fair price!

JZ
Fast Oil Service

DAVID & CAROLYN L.
07/12/2021
2007 chev malibu
thanks for getting our car in for a wheel bearing replacement that was reaching a critical state. even though you have a busy schedule you let us leave the car with you until you could get to it . and in this case it was within a very short time .

Chrysler PT Cruiser
Excellent service & reasonable prices
S&P are HONEST mechanics that will NOT rip you off. Midas gives you the run around and charges too much. Eagle river automotive on Hanson dr. try’s to get you to do repairs that are not needed for your car and they charge to much.
But S&P. They are awesome, honest and do good work with a very friendly smile.
The front desk woman was very helpful in answering my questions and giving me quotes for my next visit.
Getting my car fixed was a good experience for once. Thank you!!

DT
DAVID & KONI T.
Competent technicians
We took our vehicle in for an overboost DTC. They performed the diagnostics, identified the problem, and solved it. They gave us a very detailed explanation of the work performed. Outstanding service!

JU
JESSE & AMBER U.
Fort Richardson, AK
GMC Envoy XL
Went the extra mile
I was told I had to make a separate appointment for the diagnostic, but they did it during original appointment and made extra repairs with not too much additional cost. They even got it in sooner than the appointment.

Wasilla, AK
07/08/2021
Excellent service, prompt, helpful, accommodating
See above.

DAVID & CAROLYN L.
07/06/2021
excellent service
we have appreciated excellent service from s and p car care for over 20 years.

MK
MARK & RUTH K.
07/04/2021
Great customer service and reliable mechanics.
I know my vehicle has been well serviced and I feel safer. The staff are professional and helpful.

JASON A.
07/03/2021
Simple and Fast
I went in for an oil change, they got me in an out quickly and did a great job.

TR

RAYMOND S.
Ram Pickup
06/26/2021
Outstanding!
Easy to schedule with, gives a quote up front and explains what’s going on with you vehicle.

06/26/2021
Great!
Staff is super friendly and were great about what my my car DIDN'T need to be repaired.

KAY S.
06/25/2021
You guys always let me know exactly what is happening with my repairs! I really appreciate the communication and reasonable prices.

MIKE & BONNIE H.
06/23/2021
S&P Comes through once more!
Quality work at a fair price. These folks have done our vehicle repair work for many years. Clear back to when Larry Call was around. We won't take our vehicles any where else if we have a choice. Thanks S&P and crew!