LEON & DANAE M.
04/10/2021
Got my car fixed in one day. Appreciate the great work. I get al my cars serviced at S&P.

BILL & ANNE M.
04/08/2021
Excellent service and customer satisfaction
S&P provides excellent service and is very responsive to the customers needs. I would highly recommend them to other potential customers.

Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2021
Just excellent! This business is so impressive.
Just the best folks I've encountered in many years. Top notch service.

DAN C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/05/2021
Honesty and integrity go a long way
I have been turning wrenches on my vehicles every since my feet could reach the pedals, but in this day of high tech systems in cars - it becomes very difficult to do it yourself anymore; and even harder to find someone who will not take advantage of you for this reason. I have never experienced this at S&P. Ed and his crew, from the girls behind the counter to the techs that work in the back - have always - always - been professional, courteous, accurate, and most of all - honest. They will do "nothing" on your vehicle without first telling you what needs to be done and how much it is going to cost without accruing more 'hidden' costs during the repair. I have never had to take anything back to them after a repair, and Ed has no problem advising you on something you may be able to do yourself. These are good, honest, professional and decent people at S&P and I would never have any hesitation to recommend anyone to them for a vehicle repair no matter what the problem may be - and if they can't handle it - they know someone who can. But until then - the only people I will let touch my 2014 F-250 pride and joy - is S&P! Thanks Ed and crew!

EP
ED P.
04/03/2021
Brakes and clutch
Back on the road again. Nice friendly staff(and dog). Got in relatively quick and appears to be quality work. I usually do my own work but my garage is full with. 4 Runner rebuild. I would definitely use S&P again.

03/31/2021
2004 Lexus repair
Everything was done in a prompt manner. The estimate I was given before was accurate with no surprises at checkout. Very satisfied overall.

RK
Quick diagnosis of issue

Anchorage, AK
03/27/2021
Unicorns are real
Finding an honest mechanic shop is like finding a unicorn because they "probably" don't exist.
Well, they do exist.

Pros: Honest, Customer Service, Pricing, Highly Skilled Technicians
Con: Had to schedule 2 weeks in advance, but it was definitely worth the wait

JEFF & TERRY K.
03/21/2021
Friendly and helpful service
I limbed into S&P, with friends visiting us from PA, with a flat tire and asked if they could repair it. S & P took my car in right away, repaired the flat and charged me a very reasonable price. We were on our way with our guests in under 30 minutes!

TW
TREVOR & MARY W.
03/21/2021
Clunking noise
I brought my truck in for diagnostics and repair of what I thought might be the ball joints. After further examination, it was the sway bar end links causing the noise from being worn out. I authorized to go ahead and fix the issue. Everything on the total costs were good except the diagnostic charge. I have been to several different shops in the past where if they fixed the issue, the initial diagnosis is not charged. I did not notice the charge until I was home and reading the bill more fully. The service was good and got my truck back the same day.

CHRISTINE C.
03/20/2021
Thorough and reliable
I got a recommendation for S&P years ago. I have not used anyone else since then.

RL
ROBERT L.
03/19/2021
Personal interaction with customer
They keep you updated on the progress and options.

MF
MIKE & JOY F.
Ford Expedition
03/18/2021
Quick & Do a great job!
Can’t thank S&P enough. I came in today with my vehicle, very stressed because my husband usually handles car problems. S&P got me right in without hesitation and fixed my car so that my daughter and I could get home safely. I would recommend S&P 100%. Thank you so much!

HC
HUMBERTO & SHARON C.
Dodge Nitro
03/11/2021
Good Customer Service & Fair rates
So far I was pleased with the outcome of the service provided. Fair price rates, good customer service, and staff was engaged providing any updates. The only concern was the inside of my vehicle had some oil finger prints on the light plastic parts, and my front seats were dirty because they are light gray. I understand that mechanics when performing the job they are surrounded by many hazardous materials or oils, but it bothers me to see those marks especially when I try to keep my vehicles clean.

CG
CRAIG & SUZANNE G.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/10/2021
Superior service
Been going to this shop for decades and always had fabulous service.