JANE and STEVEN B.
GMC Yukon XL
11/19/2018
They consistently exceed my expectations.
Most reliable shop I have ever used. I arrived with a list of four items to take care of. They provided me an estimate for all four items and then prioritized each item. I had the most important item fixed and the actual bill came in $65 less than the estimate. AND, they said it would completed by end of next business day. Next day they called to tell me it was ready to be picked up, before noon! I also asked if it needed a tune up. They said not right now. Any other shop would have said yes and taken my money! Love this shop. Will never go anywhere else.

ROBERT and TAMMANY W.
Reliable
Needed help with check engine light, resolved as an electrical issue with new security system, no engine issues.

TH
TYLER and CINDY H.
Honda Civic Si
Engine replacement
Trustworthy and friendly, S&P understands that most people have to work hard for their money. I had to replace a second engine due to failure of the first replacement. They worked with us and tried really hard to keep costs down. They stand behind their work and were very patient in explaining things and answering my questions.

AC
AIMEE C.
Ford Edge
11/17/2018
Thank you!
Great service and fast. Most importantly honest!!!!! Thank you so much!!

Palmer, AK
11/16/2018
Good service for a good price
I had a good experience with S&P in Eagle River gettin my trucks front end aligned. The nemployees at s&p were friendly and helpful, and the service was fast and very affordable, beating other auto shops by a fair bit.
S&p provided me with good service and i will be using them in the future.

ADAM S.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/15/2018
Honest work, good value (4 wheel alignment)
I'm new to the area and I called five places in Eagle River to get quotes on a four wheel alignment. Their price was second to the lowest and they were able to get me in the next morning. They called two hours after I dropped it off to inform me that were complete and they gave me a military discount to boot. Their facility looks well equipped and they present a professional image. I will likely return for future work.

JILLIAN D.
GMC Terrain
11/11/2018
Amazing customer service
S&P were fantastic!!! They got me in same day, my car diagnosed and fixed!!! Front desk girls (specifically Ashley) were amazing and so helpful!!

CAMERON and HEATHER W.
Ford Expedition
11/09/2018
Repetitive Excellence!
Brought there with a tow truck. Fixed and ready to drive in less than 6 hours.

I’ve probably written 10 of these reviews, but S & P just keep earning my business over and over. Wife broke down on the side of the Glenn at 7:30am rush hour with two toddlers in the car, Eagle Towing got the vehicle out of there by 8:30am, S & P had an alternator diagnosed and changed by 3:30pm. Nailed it again guys!

WS
Willis S.
Ford Expedition EL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Willis said the business had very good customer service and did good work.

KC
KATHY C.
Ram Pickup
11/07/2018
Made a bad part right
I had my front brakes done but kept losing brake fluid over the next few months. After contacting S & P, they made an appointment immediately. They found that one of the calipers had a deformation. They replaced the part at no cost to me at all. I have been going to S & P for years and have always had a friendly and profession experience. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for competent and professional car care.

MIKE and AMORY S.
11/06/2018
They are very efficient and really care
I had my snow tires put on after the 1st snow and it was very busy but they all work hard there and they genuinely care about their customers and their cars.

BT
BRYAN T.
11/03/2018
New winter tires
Had a good experience getting tires changed over. Completed earlier than expected and everyone on the phones and front desk were very polite.

DAMIEN S.
Dodge Avenger
11/02/2018
Studded tires
They were fast clean and very courteous. I never feel rushed when I'm talking with them on the phone they always take the time to explain everything.

HT
HEIDI and TAKAO T.
10/31/2018
Always amazing service at a fair price!
S&P Certified always provides quick, fair, and excellent service. The owners and employees show pride in their work and it's reflected in the service your car receives.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/31/2018
We use S & P for all of our company and personal vehicles and they always do great work at a fair price. I usually drop our company vehicles off full of tools and have never had anything go missing. Not planning on using anyone else.

AR
Aaron R.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Aaren said that it was a fast and good experience.

MJ
MANUELA and JUSTIN J.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/30/2018
Customer for life
Since moving to Alaska in 2012 we have trusted S&P with our vehicle care. Over the course of the past 6 years they have kept our vehicles in top condition and always provided amazing customer service. We love that they are transparent about additional services our car could benefit from but are never pushy about it. While they provide the best price for services we could find, what truly keeps us coming back is their customer service and military and family friendly approach. We feel so lucky to have found such an honest and supportive repair shop and cannot imagine taking our cars anywhere else.

CATHY and ANDY M.
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
10/29/2018
Friendly and helpful!
Able to ask a question and get an honest answer.

HL
HEATHER L.
Lincoln Navigator
10/27/2018
Lies!
Was told my vehicle couldn't be aligned due to seized parts and lack of time in schedule. Picked my navigator up and brought it home and took it apart to see what was wrong. Low and behold nothing was seized. When I called to talk to the tech the tech told me "cool now take it to midas to have it aligned." I was then transferred up front and explained that the tech was wrong and she responded with "are you going to make an appointment or just have an attitude with me?" I was simply explaining that they were wrong. It was the absolute worst and disgraceful customer service I have EVER had! I will be talking to the owner on Monday. Sorry Steve. Your staff is simply the WORST!

SF
Shira F.
Toyota Matrix
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Shira said the staff was friendly and the service was efficient. She stated that her vehicle was ready before her scheduled appointment.