MARCUS / CHELSEA S.
GMC Yukon XL
05/25/2019
It is all about trust
I brought my vehicle in to have the brakes done. It was 300 miles away from 50,000 and they could have totally completed the brakes and charged me.. instead they called me to tell me I had plenty of life left and it would be unnecessary at this time. Honesty just gained them a lifetime customer!

MICHAEL and LAURIANNE P.
Ford Edge
05/22/2019
Professionalism
Your all great. The job always perfect.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/21/2019

DAN and PATTI B.
Glennallen, AK
Ford Flex
05/21/2019
Excellent service and very helpful on a delayed pickup.

BW
Brenda W.
Dodge Nitro
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said she really liked this business. They provided her good service.

RITA ANN M.
05/17/2019
Friendly service, honest evaluations, and professional work.
As above

MK
MICHAEL and SUSAN K.
Honda Fit
05/14/2019
Very disappointed for the first time
I brought my car in to have stripped tire studs replaced. I was given an estimate after they looked up the year and make of the car of $325. I asked for then to check their records to see what my car needed in regards to its 70,000 mile service. I asked this twice, once before I brought it in and again when the car was delivered to them. Both times I was told they would let me know. They called me the next day and said it was $450 not $325. Not happy. When I picked up the car it had an ABS indicator light on. I asked why they didn't check it and ask me if I wanted it taken care of. They said they assumed I knew about it. I didn't and it wasn't on last time I drove it. They also never told me what other service it needed. When I complained about the lack of feedback on other services needed, all I got was a shrug and do you want to leave it for time? I said no. This is not the service I have been used to here.

GY
GREG and JODIE Y.
05/13/2019
Fast reliable service at a fair price.
Estimates are always spot-on, sometimes even lower. Work is always done on time, more often than not it's actually done early. If you can explain the problem well, they will often give a correct diagnosis over the phone. Been going to S&P for about a decade, won't go anywhere else with all the positive experiences I've had with them on 4 different trucks.

Dennis S.
Hyundai Accent
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff did a timely and respectful job on the vehicle.

BF
BILL and RHONDA F.
05/05/2019
The usual outstanding service, both for the truck and as the customer
I asked my daughter to drop of the truck for an oil change, not realizing it was the last day to have studded tires in Alaska, Despite the huge number of procrastinating Eagle Riverites getting tire changes that day, S&P told her they would be able to change the oil and filter as normal. And they did. Well before closing time, too. Thanks again.

JASON A.
05/04/2019
Quick Fix
I was driving to work and on the way I knew something wasn’t right. I turned around and dropped my car off at S&P. I didn’t expect to get it looked at that day, but they had an opening and took a look, identified the problem, gave me a call to discuss the options, and before the end of the day my car was ready to go and working much better!

CG
CRAIG and SUZANNE G.
Ford Excursion
05/03/2019
New purchase evaluation of used vehicle
bought a 20 year old vehicle with nearly 250K on it. S & P was thorough, professional and a pleasure to deal with.

TD
Tania D.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Tania said the service was completed quickly.

ND
NEIL D.
Chugiak, AK
Dodge Neon
04/28/2019
Lug nut
After brand X rounded the one lug nut off I wasn't sure if I'd get it off or not. Your mechanics once they got the right wheel were able to take it off without any problems. I am so thankful. Thanks for your help.

RICHARD and DALENE W.
Toyota Matrix
04/24/2019
Great service. Staff always helpful and honest.
S&P is our Go-To garage for all of our vehicles. They are honest and always deliver great service.

SCOTT H.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/21/2019
Quick and right
Am mostly impressed with your mechanic, Brad. If the folks you employ are near the same caliber as Brad, i believe that is why you have such a great reputation. Every service visit I’ve experienced with your establishment has been extremely satisfactory. Your reception folks are also a great asset. Thank you! Scott Hinson.

B
Ruthann B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ruth Ann said they've been going to the business for years and they are very happy with them.

LG
LOUIS and ANN G.
Chugiak, AK
Saturn VUE
04/15/2019
Spring tire change out
I was there at the shop early so I would not have to wait long to have my tires changed out and the time that I waited was minimal I was very happy for my service

Ford Edge
04/11/2019
Thank you!!
These guys are awesome!! Most importantly they’re honest. The place is clean, friendly and professional.
Thanks!!

CA
Catherine A.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the service was good and quick.