JAMES K.
Ford Expedition
11/22/2020
Timeliness. Value. Information. Tech.
I had intermittent starting issues with my 1998 Ford Expedition. I was given an appointment for 11/30, dropped vehicle 11/19; with hopes it could be gotten in earlier. It was repaired the next day. That's great!!! The bill (P&L) appear fair. I appreciated the dialogue of asking me and listening patiently to me about the vehicle's symptoms; which I believe helped the Tech diagnose properly. I liked the updating text messages = very helpful. I never waited on hold or for a call back. In summary, I was dealt with quickly, fairly, and personally very well. I'll be happy to bring any of my vehicles back for needed repairs/work. Thanks!!!

DF
DAVID & JENNA F.
11/21/2020
Fair and honest
My truck had started making a clunking sound when cornering as well as wearing quickly through tire tread. It wasn't even a question who I would have service it. S&P was my going to get my business again!

The team at S&P started working on my truck right away. The fix they proposed was fair and reasonable. I didnt feel pressured or scared into "extra" work. Instead, they were very communicative and willing to answer any of my questions.

I am back on the road and enjoying a smooth ride again. Thank you S&P for excellent and speedy service.

MICHAEL / CINDY C.
11/18/2020
Near by and Eagle River owned!
Company provides fast, professional service and doesn't try to fix more than you ask for. People are personable! Won't take my vehicles anywhere else. Love these guys! Would recommend this business to everybody. Grade A rating!

STEVE & MICHELLE H.
11/17/2020
Breaks fixed!
Another great job performed and as always timely. Thanks S & P Auto team! Steve.

11/17/2020
Fixed truck.
Super nice people. The work came out great.

KENT B.
Ford Police Interceptor
Professional
Good people - good service - fair pricing - always have been satisfied

MIKE & SUZANNE G.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/16/2020
Trust Worthy!! Good people who do Great work!
Been going to S & P for 20 years now! I trust them to help me make the best decisions to keep my vehicles on the road. Never had any issues. The best in Eagle River....and even Anchorage.

DEANNA B.
Dodge Dakota
11/16/2020
Went in at 8 AM for lube/oil/filter. The service was completed in about 30 minutes and I was very happy to start my day early and go on about my business. The staff was wonderful. This was my second visit, and there will be many more.

IJ
ISAAC J.
Great job as usual
My heater was making a strange noise. S & P was able to quickly identify the issue. It was a quick fix and less costly then I thought it would be. They explained everything in detail regarding what the problem was and what they did to resolve the problem. The heating system has been working perfectly ever since.

11/14/2020
The staff
Excellent service!! Prompt, efficient and polite

DANNY G.
11/14/2020
This is service.
Courteous, professional, competent, on time, final bill less than estimate. Thank you.

DOUG & JODY H.
Jeep Patriot
11/11/2020
Great staff, speedy service, quality work.
Service has been fast and thorough, folks are friendly and communication excellent. And they have shop dogs. Gotta love a place that has shop dogs!!

DEANNA B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2020
Awesome service.
Just a few words wouldn’t describe the awesome service I received this morning. I checked out S & P after having a miserable experience with another auto repair business in Eagle River I had been going to for 15 years. My car needed a lube/oil/filter and a low beam headlight replacement. The rule for normal car maintenance is first come first served at S&P. I was there at 8 am and filled out the paperwork and the car was immediately brought into the bay. 35 minutes later, the service was done, and the bill was remarkably low. So impressive.

Jeep Cherokee
11/10/2020
Car was evaluated and problem fixed in one day- appreciate their honest assessment of the problem and quick and friendly service.

BW
BOB & CHAR W.
11/09/2020
Block heater installation
The work was done in a very timely manner and, so far, looks successful.
The folk there are very easy to get along with.