MICHELLE M.
06/12/2021
Great Service!
Every time my car needs servicing S&p is always available to help. I trust them implicitly. My car is in good hands.

MF
MICHAEL F.
06/07/2021
Efficient work
They provide good service in a reasonable time.

AN
ANNE N.
06/03/2021
Reliable, competent, helpful
Dave and his crew are great to work with. They quickly diagnose the problem, give you options and costs, and get the work done right the first time. We’re lucky to have them in Eagle River!

MARTY M.
Dodge Dakota
05/27/2021
Quality of service is top knotch.
They always listen to my concerns and keep me up to date on progress. Great customer service.

ALICIA & CHRISTOPHER M.
05/26/2021
The family atmosphere
I really do like bringing my vehicles to S & P. What I like the most is the service I get. While I understand we are moving to a more digital age I do miss the call from the technician telling me my car is ready and what he or she had to say about the repair and any other things that need to be addressed. The text message is nice but I do feel it is a bit impersonal since it gives no feedback but only to say it’s ready for pick-up. Thank you once again for working on my vehicle

PA
PATRICIA A.
05/22/2021
Expertise, honesty and above and beyond service
I have been going to S and P ever since I lived in Eagle River, since 2003. All my kids are grown now and we all go there still, won’t go any where else.

JENE M.
Wasilla, AK
05/20/2021
Beat auto service place
I have been getting my vehicle serviced at S&P for 12 years. I will go out of my way to bring my car here for service. Thank you Steve and Pat and crew!

DOUG R.
Saturn SL
05/13/2021
Fast Service
We couldn’t get an appointment for a few weeks but left it there just in case they had some cancellations, they did, got the estimate one day and fixed the next. We were very happy with the repairs and oil change. Thank you.

MICHAEL & LAURIANNE P.
05/10/2021
A job well and quickly done at a reasonable price
I wanted to make sure that my pickup was OK, after driving through 3 feet of water. At the same time my hubs were hard to engage without using a set of pliers. I took it in knowing that I would get a fair and honest assessment, the work would get done right, and at a fair price. I was suprised and delighted that I got my pickup back the same day. They are fair, honest, fast and trustworthy.

MIKE & AMORY S.
05/08/2021
Very personable
Communication is great and the service is very personable. Always have good work done here on our multiple vehicles.

DWAYNE & KIM B.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/03/2021
The thorough service and quick response
S&P always thoroughly inspects and trouble-shoots problems on our vehicles. Then quickly gives an estimate on time and cost. The maintenance or repairs are also completed very timely

04/30/2021
Excellent customer care
Found out during a tire change over at another shop what my summer tires were almost bald. I checked in with 4 other stores in the area and everone was having trouble finding any tires that fit my car. S&P not only found new tires but were able to get me in quick so to avoid the studded tire cut off.

KATHIE & CALVIN S.
04/29/2021
Job done well like always
They got to our car sooner than expected and did a great job. Staff is very good.

JOMER & LORIE B.
Tire Changeover
The service was excellent, the guys do a good job accommodating your vehicle needs. Quick turnaround and good customer service

Dodge Dakota
Tire Change
Absolutely excellent as always. Tire change was completed ahead of the time anticipated. Good vehicle inspection as well. Very courteous and helpful people at the counter. Far exceeded the professionalism from other auto services I have encountered over the years.