KATHIE / CALVIN S.
12/13/2018
Local and Efficient
Great experience! Staff is very efficient and friendly. The 70,000 check up on the 2013 Toyota was done well and quickly. We will be doing business with S & P again.

John W.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was great.

DOLLY C.
12/10/2018
S&P is always SO good to Seniors!
Every time I think I have a "disaster" with my car, I take it to S&P and they get me in right away and solve the problem quickly.

JAMIE and STEVE S.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/09/2018
Great customer service and good reliable work!

LT
Landon T.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Landon said this business provides quick, very good service.

SN
SHEVA and WILLIAM N.
12/07/2018
Wondeful service
Wonderful service and job well done.
Thank you!

WW
WILLIAM W.
Dodge Neon
12/06/2018
Great service and would recommend them for all of your car needsfre
Very good service , price and work done in a timely manner

12/05/2018
The Best!
Excellent service as always.....love these guys.

MICHAEL and URSULA B.
11/28/2018
Timely repairs/ maintenance
No appointment was needed to get my vehicle repaired on several occasions; typically dropped it off in the morning and it was fixed in a day a two. Very satisfied with timeliness and quality of repairs completed. If there was an issue or concern after the repairs, the issue was corrected immediately without issue and they stand by their work and warranty the work.

DALE and SANDRA C.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
11/27/2018
Sandra C
The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and the service is excellent.

JOHN and DARLENE C.
Dodge Nitro
11/23/2018
Comments on recent sewrvice
All fine. Will be in eventually for a look @ some minor probs unelated to latest sevice

EM
EMILIE M.
11/22/2018
Super fast and easy!
They have adorable dogs to greet you when you come in. They are super sweet (and so are the humans!). The ladies at the front desk were very professional and easy going. They offered to check my air filter and did my oil change in pretty decent amount of time. Overall great job!

JOHN and BOBBI JO B.
Lexus SC 400
11/22/2018
Accommodated my vacation schedule
They made it real easy to schedule my car repairs for when I was on vacation. They stored it safely until my return.

CF
CAROL and MORRISON F.
11/21/2018
You won’t be disappointed
Good customer service and competent work done on a very timely fashion.

JANE and STEVEN B.
GMC Yukon XL
11/19/2018
They consistently exceed my expectations.
Most reliable shop I have ever used. I arrived with a list of four items to take care of. They provided me an estimate for all four items and then prioritized each item. I had the most important item fixed and the actual bill came in $65 less than the estimate. AND, they said it would completed by end of next business day. Next day they called to tell me it was ready to be picked up, before noon! I also asked if it needed a tune up. They said not right now. Any other shop would have said yes and taken my money! Love this shop. Will never go anywhere else.

ROBERT and TAMMANY W.
Reliable
Needed help with check engine light, resolved as an electrical issue with new security system, no engine issues.

TH
TYLER and CINDY H.
Honda Civic Si
Engine replacement
Trustworthy and friendly, S&P understands that most people have to work hard for their money. I had to replace a second engine due to failure of the first replacement. They worked with us and tried really hard to keep costs down. They stand behind their work and were very patient in explaining things and answering my questions.

AC
AIMEE C.
Ford Edge
11/17/2018
Thank you!
Great service and fast. Most importantly honest!!!!! Thank you so much!!

Palmer, AK
11/16/2018
Good service for a good price
I had a good experience with S&P in Eagle River gettin my trucks front end aligned. The nemployees at s&p were friendly and helpful, and the service was fast and very affordable, beating other auto shops by a fair bit.
S&p provided me with good service and i will be using them in the future.

ADAM S.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/15/2018
Honest work, good value (4 wheel alignment)
I'm new to the area and I called five places in Eagle River to get quotes on a four wheel alignment. Their price was second to the lowest and they were able to get me in the next morning. They called two hours after I dropped it off to inform me that were complete and they gave me a military discount to boot. Their facility looks well equipped and they present a professional image. I will likely return for future work.