TW
THADDAEUS W.
Ford Expedition
10/14/2019
Great service/work
Fixed the issue day of appointment. Always friendly service. I love going to this shop!

MN
MADALYN and PATRICK N.
Palmer, AK
10/10/2019
Always timely
Steve always takes care of our family. I never have anything bad to say about their work on our family vehicle. Weve been using S&P since 2000. I live in the valley, and drive to Eagle river for all my mechanical needs!

Seth M.
Toyota Sequoia
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Seth said he had excellent service.

Don P.
Chugiak, AK
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Don said this business is a good place. They do a good job, but when he called to speak with the tech he felt that he wasn't forthcoming and was too busy to talk to him.

KW
Kim W.
Palmer, AK
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Kim said she would recommend this business.

RD
RON and SARAH D.
10/08/2019
Best Automotive Service in Anchorage
S & P provides fast and friendly service. Their prices are more than reasonable and their work is top quality. Moreover, they are honest and practice excellent business ethics.

JENE M.
Wasilla, AK
10/06/2019
Great Service, as always!
S&P is the best! I can always count on them to take care of my vehicle service needs.

KL
KIRK L.
10/06/2019
Winter tire change over on Audi.
Friendly people to deal with, quality work and fair pricing.

MOOSE and JESSICA S.
GMC Yukon
10/05/2019
Great Customer Service
The customer service is great. They called to keep me updated on the status of the work, which was completely quickly. I will continue to take my vehicle to them for service.

Chugiak, AK
Ford Edge
10/05/2019
Thanks!
Fast honest service as usual! Thank you so much!

JIM and KIM A.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/02/2019
Consistent, reliable, great service.
Consistent, reliable, great service.

GT
GREG and JULIE T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/30/2019
Winter service done right
Had our 15 passenger van serviced for the coming Alaska winter. Tire change over. Oil change. Safety inspection. The team at S&P takes great care of us. And, have earned our trust and appreciation. I recommend them to all of our new team members when they arrive.

GK
GIANA K.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Mercury Sable
09/30/2019
Amazing and Fast Service
This is the only place I trust. I never went to the actual shop or spoke with anyone in person but their customer service was still excellent. They didnt have an appointment until the next week but managed to get my car fixed the day after I had it towed. I was blown away by how awesome they are.

SUSAN S.
Sutton, AK
Jeep Compass
09/29/2019
During the 20 years I lived in Eagle River, I had consistent good car service. When I retired a few years ago, I moved 80 miles out of town. Last week my headlight went out, and while I was doing errands I thought I would see if they could replace it. Even though they were fully booked , they replaced it in a very timely manner. I appreciated that very much. Trusted work and great service!

NK
NICOLE K.
Nissan Murano
09/28/2019
Communication
It seems odd to me that the person you speak with on the phone is not able to communicate requested services or relay questions to the technician working on the car. If you don't write all of this on the envelope when you drop the car off, they will not have any idea why your car is there. I have confidence in their service, just have to learn the quirks.

John S.
Fort Richardson, AK
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/28/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was good. The employees were quick, honest, and the price was great.

MICHAEL and LAURIANNE P.
Ford Edge
09/26/2019
Honest, reliable speedy servce
Staff is friendly, work is done quickly. All concerned are trust worthy and honest.

Cindy H.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said that she has never had a problem with the facility in all the years she has used them.

MARK and SHANNON B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/24/2019
Long standing customer
I requested upgrades to my recent second hand vehicle and received an accurate quote, timely booking and an appropriate update on any changes or difficulties. This is a high standard of service, and super friendly to boot.

JAMES and NIKKI S.
09/20/2019
Great customer service!
Great customer service starting with the front desk!