DOUG R.
Saturn SL
05/13/2021
Fast Service
We couldn’t get an appointment for a few weeks but left it there just in case they had some cancellations, they did, got the estimate one day and fixed the next. We were very happy with the repairs and oil change. Thank you.

MICHAEL & LAURIANNE P.
05/10/2021
A job well and quickly done at a reasonable price
I wanted to make sure that my pickup was OK, after driving through 3 feet of water. At the same time my hubs were hard to engage without using a set of pliers. I took it in knowing that I would get a fair and honest assessment, the work would get done right, and at a fair price. I was suprised and delighted that I got my pickup back the same day. They are fair, honest, fast and trustworthy.

MIKE & AMORY S.
05/08/2021
Very personable
Communication is great and the service is very personable. Always have good work done here on our multiple vehicles.

DWAYNE & KIM B.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/03/2021
The thorough service and quick response
S&P always thoroughly inspects and trouble-shoots problems on our vehicles. Then quickly gives an estimate on time and cost. The maintenance or repairs are also completed very timely

04/30/2021
Excellent customer care
Found out during a tire change over at another shop what my summer tires were almost bald. I checked in with 4 other stores in the area and everone was having trouble finding any tires that fit my car. S&P not only found new tires but were able to get me in quick so to avoid the studded tire cut off.

KATHIE & CALVIN S.
04/29/2021
Job done well like always
They got to our car sooner than expected and did a great job. Staff is very good.

JOMER & LORIE B.
Tire Changeover
The service was excellent, the guys do a good job accommodating your vehicle needs. Quick turnaround and good customer service

Dodge Dakota
Tire Change
Absolutely excellent as always. Tire change was completed ahead of the time anticipated. Good vehicle inspection as well. Very courteous and helpful people at the counter. Far exceeded the professionalism from other auto services I have encountered over the years.

LL
LANCE & BECKY L.
04/24/2021
Found my problem quick. Was able to fix it on schedule. Very pleased with work and communication.

TJ
TASHA J.
04/23/2021
I loved that I could drop my car off for an oil change and not have to sit and wait. It was done much sooner than expected too!

JANET D.
Kia Optima
04/23/2021
Personal Service
I always look forward to my visits with S&P, they are professional and friendly. The time for service visits are always ahead of schedule. They call if they think I should know about a pending issue making me feel they are taking care of me and my vehicle. I always recommend them.

04/20/2021
Excellent customer service and friendly staff
S&P has been servicing my vehicle for years... like around 15 years or more to be precise... They are by far the best group of staff and mechanics I have ever dealt with and couldn’t imagine taking my vehicle anywhere else. Steve, Dave, Ed, Ashley and the rest of the technicians at S&P are the best! I’d drive from Fairbanks to have my vehicle serviced from them, but lucky for me I happen live locally! Thank you S&P!!!

04/18/2021
Quality work
I took my Jeep to them after another shop left my coolant cap off causing my engine to overheat. They replaced my radiator cap and several other parts for pretty much the exact amount I was quoted before they began work. They also had good communication and agreed to update me if the price would change significantly. As someone unemployed with a limited budget of savings I really appreciated them being honest and fair in this way about pricing and only doing immediately necessary repairs.

04/15/2021
Tire change
Went in to have my winter tires taken off. They had availability to see me that day. Great convenient service.

MARY JO & JEFF C.
Anchorage, AK
Suzuki XL7
04/14/2021
Good customer service
Friendly customer service and quick work