Jenning R.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Jenning said they got to his vehicle as fast as they could, he needed it done by noon, and they got it at 1030.

TONY B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/26/2020
Problem solved
My new used truck developed a knock when making tight turns. I took it to S & P at 0800 (by appointment) and the diagnosis and repair were completed by 1330.
This is why I have been going to S & P for nine years for all my vehicles’ needed services.
I would give seven ⭐️ ‘s or higher if the rating went that high.

MF
MICHAEL F.
10/26/2020
Efficient service
My oil change was completed very efficiently.

THERESA and LARRY S.
Lincoln Navigator
10/25/2020
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
I have been taking my cars here for years and always got great service. They are very knowledgeable in assessing a problem, giving a fair estimate of what the cost might be and doing a great job of fixing the problem.

Suzuki XL7
10/23/2020
New tires
Ordered new tires and had them put on next day! Quick and car ready when I needed it!

Chevrolet Suburban
10/22/2020
Reliable service
Reliable and friendly.

10/21/2020
Great vehicle service
I love coming to S&P CAR SERVICE they are really friendly and will help you out great customer service only place I will go in town.

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
10/21/2020
Thank you!
Excellent work and quick turn around.....can't ask for anything better than that. Thanks S & P Auto Team.

Ram 1500
10/19/2020
Trustworthy
Over the years since I've been bringing my vehicles to S&P, I have come to trust both their diagnoses of problems and repairs as well as their performance of routine maintenance. From courtesy and friendliness at the front desk, to clear and honest communication from the shop, I know I'm being served with professionalism. Their work has always been done well.

IJ
ISAAC J.
10/19/2020
Made it Right
Recently, I took my car to S & P Certified Car Care to get some leaks fixed on my car. They did a great job fixing the leaks but the next day after I had picked the car up, my windshield wipers suddenly stopped working. I took the car back to S & P and they were able to get me in quickly and fix my wipers, which was great since with unpredictable Alaska weather, wipers are essential. I have really appreciated their thorough assessment and ability to get my car fixed right and in a timely manner.

BW
Brenda W.
Dodge Nitro
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said she really liked them, they are good people in the office and they are honest .

JV
JoeAnne V.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
JoeAnne said they are wonderful. They are the only place she would take her vehicle.

WB
WAYNE and DENA B.
10/15/2020
Satisfied with the service

JAMES S.
10/11/2020
Efficient, honest, reasonably priced service.
S&P is exactly what a repair shop should be! They explain the repairs that are needed and this time even told me not to resurface my brakes at this visit. This recommendation alone saved me quite a bit of money!!

NM
NORMAN M.
Fort Richardson, AK
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/11/2020
I can’t recommend this place enough. I’ve used S&P a few times now and it’s always a good experience. Their fast and friendly service is unmatched in my opinion.