Ram 1500
10/19/2020
Trustworthy
Over the years since I've been bringing my vehicles to S&P, I have come to trust both their diagnoses of problems and repairs as well as their performance of routine maintenance. From courtesy and friendliness at the front desk, to clear and honest communication from the shop, I know I'm being served with professionalism. Their work has always been done well.

IJ
ISAAC J.
10/19/2020
Made it Right
Recently, I took my car to S & P Certified Car Care to get some leaks fixed on my car. They did a great job fixing the leaks but the next day after I had picked the car up, my windshield wipers suddenly stopped working. I took the car back to S & P and they were able to get me in quickly and fix my wipers, which was great since with unpredictable Alaska weather, wipers are essential. I have really appreciated their thorough assessment and ability to get my car fixed right and in a timely manner.

JAMES S.
10/11/2020
Efficient, honest, reasonably priced service.
S&P is exactly what a repair shop should be! They explain the repairs that are needed and this time even told me not to resurface my brakes at this visit. This recommendation alone saved me quite a bit of money!!

NM
NORMAN M.
Fort Richardson, AK
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/11/2020
I can’t recommend this place enough. I’ve used S&P a few times now and it’s always a good experience. Their fast and friendly service is unmatched in my opinion.

10/10/2020
Prompt, Reliable and Courteous Service
S & P always provides consistent and prompt service. Highly recommended to anyone in need of vehicle servicing and all repairs.

KH
KRISTINE H.
10/09/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable professionals
Friendly and knowledgeable professionals that provide excellent service.

SY
Selma Y.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Selma said she had a really good experience at the business.

AZ
ANTHONY and WANDA Z.
GMC Yukon XL
09/29/2020
Exceptional Mechanical Service!
S & P Certified Car Care provides exceptional mechanical knowledge and service. The staff will discuss with you about your car's main problem, options in fixing it, and quote a fair cost . The mechanics stay focused on the problem area of the car while repairing it. This mindset allows time needed for repairs you have requested, and have the car returned the same day.

Without hesitation I recommend this Company for your next car repair! The staff is very friendly, and they offer a discount to active duty personnel and military retirees.

Anthony Z.

Bud M.
Chugiak, AK
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Bud said the staff did a good job and he has no complaint with the service.

Anchorage, AK
09/26/2020
Worth the drive
I drive to S & P Certified Car Care in Eagle River from South Anchorage. While there are several facilities much closer to me, over the years I have come to trust S & P to always do right by me. They take the time to know me and my vehicles. They don't offer services I don't need; in fact, they will often tell me that I don't need something that other garages will provide as just part of the scheduled maintenance provided. Their prices are not necessarily lower than others near me, and it is sometimes a pain for me to have to make the drive. But, to me, it is worth it to know that my car or truck is being handled by someone I can always trust.

ST
SCHELL T.
Kia Optima
09/14/2020
Great service, brought car in for noise in engine/left front. Belt noise that was repaired but still a noise. Got car back in next day, found second noise ( there were two noises it turns out) repaired second noise at no charge(easy fix?). S&P has always done a great job for me. Service writers at front desk are always friendly and helpful

IJ
ISAAC J.
09/12/2020
Courteous, Thorough, and Professional
I really appreciated the text updates that I got from the mechanic giving me details about the diagnosis, cost estimates, and then asking me how I wanted to proceed before they did any work. I felt like I was listened to and kept in the loop regarding the progress on my vehicle. I also appreciated the fact that I knew exactly how much things were going to cost before the work was going to be done. When I picked up my car the staff gave me a verbal and visual explanation about everything that was done and anything that needed to be done in the future. I would highly recommend this business.

TJ
TOM and CYNTHIA J.
Ford Thunderbird
09/12/2020
A decade of "Super Service" at a fair price.
I am a collector of "Classic Cars" and have been taking those "rides" to S & P for the past decade. My collection included a '57 Ford, a "60 Pontiac, an "06 GTO, a '60 Chevy & an "03 Ford Thunderbrd. In all cases the service was excellent, the staff was always friendly/professional and the prices were fair. I have been driving for more than 60 years and have never found a better place to take my vehicular problems.

Tom Jensen
Eagle River, Alaska

JAN and KAREN M.
09/06/2020
Service and friendly staff.
Service is always fast and great!

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2020
Great service; excellent technicians
Turnaround time is good; never a surprise with the cost; always honest work.