MIKE and BONNIE H.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/04/2020
S&P did it again!
Right service, right price, right place to get a LOF!

BETTY and BRYAN M.
Chugiak, AK
Jeep Renegade
06/02/2020
Always great Service
I love S&P! Great reliable service!

David L.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
David said the staff did what they said they were doing in a timely manner and reasonable price.

05/27/2020
Very good work, and very good service
I have used several other mechanics and would recommend S&P to everyone. I have never been disappointed. The work is good and very fair.

JV
JoeAnne V.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Joeanne said this business is wonderful. They are the only place she has taken her vehicle since she has bought it and they have had the best of service. They have excellent service and she has been pleased every time.

SE
SEAN and GLENDA E.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/22/2020
S&P always meets my expectations!
We’ve been taking our vehicles to S&P for many years and we always get consistent quality service when it was estimated to be done, at the price that was quoted and the job is done right. I’ve been to other car care services in Eagle River but S&P is my first choice every time. Professional, Quality service at a fair price, it’s what we all want from any business!

ND
NEIL D.
Chugiak, AK
Dodge Neon
05/21/2020
Tire change bolt on/off only
You guys are tops! I figured I'd be waiting for awhile but you got me in and out fast and it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks again for you speedy service,
Neil

VR
VERN and ANGELA R.
Subaru Legacy
05/19/2020
Best Car Place in Eagle River
I can not say enough wonderful things about S&P Auto. The staff is professional, personal and top-notch. Every time I come here, they treat me as if I’m their only customer. They take care of all of our cars and do an exceptional job with each one!

CO
CAMERON O.
Palmer, AK
Kia Sorento
05/19/2020
Amazing staff and hard working
This place is amazing and one of the best maintenance shops I have ever been to in the entire state. They put in the work and effort to make sure you and your vehicle are taken care of.

JOHN and KARI F.
Audi Q5
05/16/2020
Great home town place
Consistently less expensive than Dealerships. Close and convenient in Eagle River. Friendly and helpful in doing the work that needs to be done with out unnecessary add on’s. Grate people.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/16/2020
New Car inspection #2
In search of a puchasing a newer car we had a couple inspections done. The first one we had inspected had several concerns that were possibly hidden from the dealership. S & P did an amazing job with they're inspected, it was totally worth the cost to get it inspected! Saved us from making a bad purchase with the vehicle.

The second vehicle we had inspected I was really impressed they got to it done so quick (they had 62 tire changes scheduled that day) They did a great job going through their inspection. They said it was good and so we got our new vehicle!

They are the best mechanics I've ever worked with! Our other truck we have they told us to do minimal repairs cause there are so many problems on the truck it wouldn't be worth the price fixing. Most mechanics would nickle and dime you for everything, thinking they could "save" your vehicle. We've had the truck for 4 more years without spending much on repairs thanks to S&P. Again, this place is awesome!

We used to do our own oil changes but now have them do it, their prices are fantastic and I know they won't break something while changing the oil (previous mechanics did that).

I would say it's best to purchase your own parts if you have the time or want something in particular. they are a repair shop, not parts shop.

Front desk personnel are knowledgeable, professional and kind. Keep up the great work S&P auto!

MARK and TONYA L.
Jeep Cherokee
05/15/2020
Tire change
Front desk was great to work with and the car was well taken care of. Great service every time we go.

05/09/2020
Quick Service and Very Friendly.
Customer service is always very friendly and helpful.

05/08/2020
On time and friendly service.
S&P is generally early in the completion of the work. Their staff is courteous and friendly.

HT
HEIDI and TAKAO T.
Mazda CX-5
05/08/2020
Wonderful service!
We have been going here for years and are always very happy with the services, quality, and pricing.