KRIS B.
01/24/2020
Dodge
All staff has been courteous and helpful. They always try to find the right solution with the best cost, rather than just taking the easy way and just replacing parts.

MICHELLE M.
01/23/2020
I brought my car in because I thought I needed a new battery, but it was not the issue. They checked the ignition system and found nothing wrong. I was good to go and no charges. Awesome team!

John W.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
John said he likes doing business with this place.

TONY B.
01/19/2020
In for fluid leak.
When the mechanic was looking for the source of the fluid leak he did a routined undercarriage survey and found that my front breaks were near the wear tabs. They offered to do the replacement then or at a later date. I took advantage of the availability rather than make a second appointment.
S & P makes every effort to ease the time constraints of busy customers.

GF
GREGORY and KATHLEEN F.
01/17/2020
A great place to have automotive work done
S & P is consistent and honest in their work. I take all of my automotive maintenance and repair work to them. I like that they have a military discount, as well!

Mercedes-Benz E500
01/17/2020
I took my Mercedes into S&P to have a front headlight replaced. They were kind enough to assess the problem, advice that they did not have the instructions to diagnose the problem, refer me to another auto repair shop and did not charge me for the visit. S&P has consistently given our family great auto advice and repairs for the last 10 years.

Anchorage, AK
Chrysler Pacifica
01/15/2020
Best place around!
I can’t rave about you guys enough. Sweetest people, great service. I will always prefer bringing my vehicle from Anchorage to see you guys rather than going somewhere in town. Thank you for always being kind, quick, and reliable!

GC
GRETCHEN C.
GMC Pickup
01/12/2020
Honest, Effective Mechanics
I have serviced my truck here for years. This is a hardworking garage who tells it like it is.
Great customer service and individualized attention and information from Ed. Military discount and a good value. Drop off service great. Usually get work done earlier than what is first estimated. I am sticking with S & P Certified Car (and truck) Service! Thank you!

KATHIE and CALVIN S.
01/11/2020
Awesome service
We are very confident in the service we get at S&P car repair. They keep a history and remind us when we r due a repair.

PW
Preston W.
Acura MDX
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Preston said this business did what he asked and even made arrangements for him to pick his vehicle up after hours, and the service was decent.

Matt W.
Ford Freestyle
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Matt said the staff does great work, they are honest, and have had no problems.

Nissan Murano
01/01/2020
Customer service and quality work
Excellent customer service and quality work

GB
GLENYS B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/29/2019
Excellent!
I am very happy with their work, and will definitely be going back!

MK
MARK K.
12/29/2019
Trustworthy Mechanic
Repeat customer. Bring all of our cars here, fix what you ask them to quickly and at a fair price, very satisfied.

CG
CRAIG and SUZANNE G.
Ford Excursion
12/25/2019
Going here for the fine service for decades.
Always pleasant, ahead of schedule, and the “greeters” are welcoming, friendly and attentive - and the counter staff is helpful, too.