RICHARD and DALENE W.
Toyota Matrix
04/24/2019
Great service. Staff always helpful and honest.
S&P is our Go-To garage for all of our vehicles. They are honest and always deliver great service.

SCOTT H.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/21/2019
Quick and right
Am mostly impressed with your mechanic, Brad. If the folks you employ are near the same caliber as Brad, i believe that is why you have such a great reputation. Every service visit I’ve experienced with your establishment has been extremely satisfactory. Your reception folks are also a great asset. Thank you! Scott Hinson.

B
Ruthann B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ruth Ann said they've been going to the business for years and they are very happy with them.

LG
LOUIS and ANN G.
Saturn VUE
04/15/2019
Spring tire change out
I was there at the shop early so I would not have to wait long to have my tires changed out and the time that I waited was minimal I was very happy for my service

Ford Edge
04/11/2019
Thank you!!
These guys are awesome!! Most importantly they’re honest. The place is clean, friendly and professional.
Thanks!!

ET
Erica T.
INFINITI FX35
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Erica said she was happy with the service.

HT
HEIDI and TAKAO T.
04/09/2019
Excellent setvice
Amazing service! Dropped off my 2003 Honda Pilot and they did an alignment, switched tires, repaired a dangling part, and fixed an issue I didn’t know about. All for under $300. I love S&P Certified and recommend them to everyone.

MICHELLE M.
04/05/2019
tire change
I stopped by the shop just in case there might be a spot available for a tire change over. it was a little busy. but they squeezed me in. it didn't take long.
I was very pleased.
great customer service

04/03/2019
Great Customer Service
I was so pleased with the efficiency and service I received. My car was in and out in a half day with no appointment, the staff was courteous and helpful and no pushy add-on sales gimmicks. And my car runs great! Thank you!!

CR
CHRIS and CAROLINA R.
04/02/2019
QUICK AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
They do a great job keeping you in the loop about the status of your car by sending a courtesy text detailing what needs to be done. I think that's awesome! They completed the repairs to my wife's vehicle within a day and are always friendly when I speak with them. I'll be going back if I need repairs to anything else.

DK
DAVID K.
Ford Edge
04/02/2019
Great timely servicr
As usual the staff at SP was polite professional and easy to work with

04/01/2019
Excellant service!!!
Great service, accurate estimate and timely work. Won't go anywhere else for a mechanic!

TONY B.
03/30/2019
Saved me money
My RAV-4 has a dead battery. I thought the battery needed to be replaced. S & P tested the charging system and the battery. It had simply drained after not being charged for two months. They could have taken the easy, more profitable pathetic and simply sold me a new battery. They did a reasonable diagnosis. I trust them.

CR
CHRIS and CAROLINA R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/29/2019
Engine troubles
They diagnosed the problem quickly and the cost to make the repairs were reasonable. My truck engine is running smoothly now.

TC
TERISIA C.
03/26/2019
Efficient and reliable car care service
I stopped in for a regular oil change today, and without an appointment. Per usual, everyone at S&P was friendly did their jobs well and efficiently. No wonder I’ve been going there for all my car fix-it needs for many years.

03/23/2019
Van road ready review
C & P evaluated our van before a friend drove it to Fairbanks. Their evaluation was thorough and they found a disconnected line and few other items that needed to be fixed.

Nissan Rogue
03/20/2019
Great!
They are quick and friendly and my car is doing great too :)

Tony M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was amazing and the customer service was superb.

ST
SETH and ALLISON T.
03/16/2019
No price gouging
Good friendly service, got my truck in and finished same day for repairs that other places took days to do and charged double the price.

KR
KENNY and JEANNIE R.
03/16/2019
Work very hard to please there costumers