DONNA and PAUL C.
Chitina, AK
07/18/2019
Excellent service, Excellent advice, didn't take advantage of me.

NS
NEVA S.
Flat tire
Fast service & reasonable price

DT
DON T.
Great customer service!
Simple oil change - but gals at the counter were great - dropped off my rig and it was done while I slept. I appreciate knowing a shop where I feel the work is backed and can trust "extra" work isn't found every time you visit!

CR
CHRIS and CAROLINA R.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/17/2019
They got me in earlier than expected and completed the work in a timely manner. Thank you!
They encouraged me to bring my truck in early although they could not guarantee getting to it until the top of the following week. However, after I brought it in early they serviced it right away at a very reasonable price. Thank you for the excellent service.

GT
Greg T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Greg said that he has never been dissatisfied with anything at this facility. He stated that he really appreciates the integrity that the business has. He also mentioned that the staff does high quality work. He has found this business to be extremely reliable.

AR
ART and CONNIE R.
Dodge Nitro
07/12/2019
Absolutely satisfied!
Wonderful visit as always. The team has cared for our family vehicles for over 12 years. They have certainly have earned our trust. Thanks again!!

GY
GREG and JODIE Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/12/2019
FAST, reliable, and accurate.
Rebuilt both front and rear differential on 3/4-ton truck. MUCH faster than quoted, and (as always) at or below quoted cost.

RD
Rick D.
Fort Richardson, AK
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business was really nice, helpful, answered all of his questions and he would go back again if his vehicle was having problems.

Daniel S.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the employees always do a good job.

CHARLIE H.
Wasilla, AK
Toyota Tundra
07/09/2019
Toyota Tundra
I scheduled a service appt with Ashley for July 8..2019
I was there at 8 am..work needed done was..
4 new shocks..fuel filter..and front brake pads.
Work was done by noon...brakes work much better.. shocks are awesum!

As always. Ed and Ashley and the Pro mechanics came thru with another AA grade job..best shop in southcentral..hands down!! Thanx to all of them!!

LT
Loren T.
Apache Junction, AZ
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Loren said he would recommend this business for service.

HL
HEIDI and ANDY L.
07/05/2019
Can always count on honest work
We have been coming to s&p certified car care for over 4 years. They were recommended by family and we have had a positive experience each time. I especially appreciate their communication- to give me updates while working on the car and when the job is finished.

ROBERT and TAMMANY W.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/05/2019
Customer Service
All my requests for special service for my 1968 SS Camaro were met with a smile and a can do and will do response. The crew did a wonderful job, found what I needed to know about my new Classic and now have a route to fix existing front end issue and a history has been started for maintenance. Great job as usual.

TA
TYLER and JODY A.
Chugiak, AK
07/02/2019
Great, Speedy Service
I went in on a time crunch for a battery swap out and they got me in really quickly! Great service and also affordable. The staff was really great and they are dog-friendly which I really appreciated :)

MIKE and BONNIE H.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/26/2019
S&P lube, oil, filter service
Great work as always. Their service is top notch. Great value also, and I appreciate their military discount.

NH
Nick H.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was great .

Toyota Yaris
06/16/2019
Knowledgeable, friendly, and honest!
Reliable, welcoming environment and just all around best vehicle maintenance- no scamming.

AF
ARLENE F.
Acura TL
06/11/2019
Five stars!!
They do great work at prices that are better than another place I know in Eagle River. And they haven't tried to upsell me. Go there - great place!!

ND
NEIL D.
Chugiak, AK
Dodge Neon
06/09/2019
Door lock and oil leak
You guys got the correct parts and allowed me to get tumblers to match my key before you installed the lock. This saved me a bunch of time and money pulling it back out or having to carry a second key. Thank you!

The oil leak I provided you the parts and oil and it saved me a bunch of money. Thank you !

Both jobs were done in a timely manner and I only was without my car for a half a day. That helped me out a lot.

Thanks again for your professionalism and doing a great job. See you next time.

JACK and DIANE M.
Ford Excursion
06/07/2019
Quality repair and a whole lot more!
At a point along our route from Anchorage to Fairbanks, my vehicle failed to start. We tried jumper cables, tried towing, even tried hitting the starter with a hammer (not sure who's idea that was) we tried everything we could think of to get it to start, People in the local area all suggested we call S & P, apparently they have the best reputation in the town of Eagle River. I called my towing service to deliver my vehicle to S & P. They made arrangements to get my vehicle right in. By noon the next day we were on our way again. Not only did they do a quality repair job, but the girls in the office were cheerful, helpful, and sweet!