04/15/2021
Tire change
Went in to have my winter tires taken off. They had availability to see me that day. Great convenient service.

MARY JO & JEFF C.
Anchorage, AK
Suzuki XL7
04/14/2021
Good customer service
Friendly customer service and quick work

VS
VICKY S.
Seldovia, AK
Ford Police Interceptor
04/14/2021
S&P was recommended to me for a service garage in Eagle River a local garage and I didn't have to drive to Anchorage. The mechanic's check sheet was easy to read and understand with recommendations for other major services. Best of all, the price was very reasonable. Highly recommend.

LEON & DANAE M.
04/10/2021
Got my car fixed in one day. Appreciate the great work. I get al my cars serviced at S&P.

BILL & ANNE M.
04/08/2021
Excellent service and customer satisfaction
S&P provides excellent service and is very responsive to the customers needs. I would highly recommend them to other potential customers.

Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2021
Just excellent! This business is so impressive.
Just the best folks I've encountered in many years. Top notch service.

DAN C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/05/2021
Honesty and integrity go a long way
I have been turning wrenches on my vehicles every since my feet could reach the pedals, but in this day of high tech systems in cars - it becomes very difficult to do it yourself anymore; and even harder to find someone who will not take advantage of you for this reason. I have never experienced this at S&P. Ed and his crew, from the girls behind the counter to the techs that work in the back - have always - always - been professional, courteous, accurate, and most of all - honest. They will do "nothing" on your vehicle without first telling you what needs to be done and how much it is going to cost without accruing more 'hidden' costs during the repair. I have never had to take anything back to them after a repair, and Ed has no problem advising you on something you may be able to do yourself. These are good, honest, professional and decent people at S&P and I would never have any hesitation to recommend anyone to them for a vehicle repair no matter what the problem may be - and if they can't handle it - they know someone who can. But until then - the only people I will let touch my 2014 F-250 pride and joy - is S&P! Thanks Ed and crew!

EP
ED P.
04/03/2021
Brakes and clutch
Back on the road again. Nice friendly staff(and dog). Got in relatively quick and appears to be quality work. I usually do my own work but my garage is full with. 4 Runner rebuild. I would definitely use S&P again.

03/31/2021
2004 Lexus repair
Everything was done in a prompt manner. The estimate I was given before was accurate with no surprises at checkout. Very satisfied overall.

RK
Quick diagnosis of issue

Anchorage, AK
03/27/2021
Unicorns are real
Finding an honest mechanic shop is like finding a unicorn because they "probably" don't exist.
Well, they do exist.

Pros: Honest, Customer Service, Pricing, Highly Skilled Technicians
Con: Had to schedule 2 weeks in advance, but it was definitely worth the wait

JEFF & TERRY K.
03/21/2021
Friendly and helpful service
I limbed into S&P, with friends visiting us from PA, with a flat tire and asked if they could repair it. S & P took my car in right away, repaired the flat and charged me a very reasonable price. We were on our way with our guests in under 30 minutes!

CHRISTINE C.
03/20/2021
Thorough and reliable
I got a recommendation for S&P years ago. I have not used anyone else since then.

MF
MIKE & JOY F.
Ford Expedition
03/18/2021
Quick & Do a great job!
Can’t thank S&P enough. I came in today with my vehicle, very stressed because my husband usually handles car problems. S&P got me right in without hesitation and fixed my car so that my daughter and I could get home safely. I would recommend S&P 100%. Thank you so much!

CG
CRAIG & SUZANNE G.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/10/2021
Superior service
Been going to this shop for decades and always had fabulous service.