LP
LELAND P.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/23/2018
YES! YES YES YESS!!
I have lived in 17 states and 3 countries. From Cowhand to ranch owner from Healthcare Corporate Evecutive to Founder and CEO of a major Healthcare corporation, and finally a "Riches to Rags" story broke and poor recluse. Steve and Pat could care less, they give honest and fair trade to everyone who who walks in their door equally. You can count on it.

Their work is always a step beyond what is called for and the estimates are on the spot and honest, the work always superb and more than to be expected. I found them 10 years ago as a new comer By askind around town with other professionals. I got the same response everywhere I went...S&P CERTIFIED CAR CARE! (Emphasis on the word "Care".

I feel blessed to have them fill that part of my life, so will you! Even if you don't live in Eagle River dont worry about a bit of a drive, it's worth it, the shop is as orderly and disciplined as an Operating Room.

Don't waste your time or money...GO THERE!

Leland Patton

JAN and KAREN M.
GMC Terrain
10/20/2018
Tire change over
Great fast job as always!

LI
LISA I.
10/18/2018
very courteous service
Very courteous service. Loved Bella the dog. Nice waiting room.

CG
CRAIG and SUZANNE G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/18/2018
Everyone was terrific! Thanks.

MIKE and BONNIE H.
10/16/2018
New tires and an oil change for out Subaru Outback.
Once again Ashley took great time in helping us choose the right studded tires for our vehicle. She helped us previously select summer tires for the same car. We also had an oil change performed. The work was accomplished right at the time promised and at the correct price. S & P is our choice for vehicle maintenance and repairs. Keep up the great work.

David S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
David said this is a good business that provides good service. They always do a good job on the vehicle.

RD
RON and SARAH D.
10/15/2018
Prompt and Efficient Service
After years of vehicle service from various automotive shops, I gave S&P Automotive a chance three years ago. This business provides a rare blend of friendly service, promptness, quality work, and above all——honesty! No one in Anchorage can compete with S&P in this area. Their prices are more than fair as well as their expertise in all areas of automotive maintenance and repair.

ANDREW S.
10/12/2018
Proximity to home.
Went to find out what was wrong with the brakes on the car. I had a feeling I already knew, but with a quick test in the parking lot, my suspicions were realized. Mechanic was quick to diagnose and because I did not have the expertise or the tools to complete the task the car was left to be fixed. Since it was a quick fix, they had room to fit me in. Years before, my battery needed a jump to start and I drove to this same shop and had them test the battery. Since the battery failed the test, the shop lent me a 10mm wrench and I bought a new battery at the NAPA next door. Great service and great people.

Cindy H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said she has been going to this business for years, and she has never had a problem.

TV
Terry V.
Nissan Sentra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Terry said she was in and out quickly. She was the first customer of the morning, and she was down the road an hour later. The staff is honest and they stand behind their work.

Reed B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Reed said it was great. They did what was asked of them in a timely fashion.

TH
Tom H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Tom said this business does great work.

Dodge Neon
10/08/2018
Great friendly service.
I always appreciate the interaction I have at the desk and the phone calls from Ed with diagnostic info and quotes. He explains things clearly, but doesn't try to force me into doing anything. Thank you!

Volvo
10/08/2018
The staff at S & P are amazing
Not only are the people that work at S&P great, the service is great too!

KN
KENTON and TERRY N.
10/07/2018
Oil change and brake inspection
Service was fast and professional, but the only problem was dirty hand prints on the inside drivers door.

CHARLIE H.
Wasilla, AK
Toyota Tundra
10/06/2018
Cordial office help..Ashley and Pat specifically..and very knowledgable
Ed is a guy I felt like I have known for 20 yrs
Finally found a top notch shop...Ed was spot on with estimate..Lube tech..dont know his name..very thorough..cleaned up drips ..very good job.
Steves wife and I talked for 15 mins about Steves long range shooting..and the gorgeous jewelry she makes!

To all of you..keep up the great work..word of mouth is best advertisement...and I will pass this experience on to many folks.!!
Thanx Again!
Charlie Hastings
907 242 5397

MJ
MYRNA J.
10/05/2018
Excellent Service, Friendly Staff
S & P Certified Car Care was referred to me by a friend when I was looking for a local "car care" facility. I have had occasion to utilize their services over the past year and have been unfailingly greeted with a smile by the office staff, and received excellent and timely service by the shop mechanics.

ROBERT and TAMMANY W.
10/05/2018
Great Customer Service
Had great communication from the floor mechanic's, good spot on recommendations to resolve issues with an aging vehicle. They do a great job.

MK
MARK and RUTH K.
10/04/2018
S&P is professional and customer friendly and do top notch work
The work that has been done on my vehicles at S and P over the years they have found the problem and always call with a total estimation with price and completion time that great for as customer it keep up to date on progress of my car. I like that they recognize veterans

LG
LESTER G.
09/29/2018
Good job
They got me in and out. Identified problems others have missed. Very friendly.