MATTHEW and LISA D.
06/28/2019
Frustrated - problem not fixed
I brought my Tahoe in and detailed exactly what was happening, including a violent shake when the brakes were applied at hwy speed or down hill. Steve called and told me he found a couple of things that needed to be fixed and he thought that would take care of the problem. He mentioned the front rotors were slightly warped but there was enough material in the event they needed to be turned if the other repairs didn't take care of the problem. I picked my truck up and it is still shaking when the brakes are applied. I stopped by to pick up my key and mentioned to Steve that it was still shaking. His response was that I needed new rotors. Why wasn't my truck driven after it was fixed to see if the original problem was repaired. I stated this as I walked out the door and Steve said nothing. Whether it's new rotors or turned rotors, either way I now have to put my truck back in the shop to have it fixed when I detailed exactly what the problem was and it wasn't fixed. Hence, frustrated. Work has always been good, but I think the ball was dropped on this one.

MK
MICHAEL and SUSAN K.
Honda Fit
05/14/2019
Very disappointed for the first time
I brought my car in to have stripped tire studs replaced. I was given an estimate after they looked up the year and make of the car of $325. I asked for then to check their records to see what my car needed in regards to its 70,000 mile service. I asked this twice, once before I brought it in and again when the car was delivered to them. Both times I was told they would let me know. They called me the next day and said it was $450 not $325. Not happy. When I picked up the car it had an ABS indicator light on. I asked why they didn't check it and ask me if I wanted it taken care of. They said they assumed I knew about it. I didn't and it wasn't on last time I drove it. They also never told me what other service it needed. When I complained about the lack of feedback on other services needed, all I got was a shrug and do you want to leave it for time? I said no. This is not the service I have been used to here.

EM
Eric M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business was not very helpful about finding a solution for his vehicles problem. He stated that the business told him after they had begun the service that they could not start his vehicle. When he went back to the business with his portable charger, he was able to start his vehicle right away.

IS
Ian S.
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Ian said the estimate was about $1000.00 more than it should have been. The business said his vehicle needed parts and repairs that were not necessary. They told him 2 of the rims were bent, and they were not. He took it someplace else, and it was half the price.

SHAWN and SHERYL C.
12/13/2016
Not very good communication about the nature of the problem which turned out to be another tow. Would have liked a call before putting the work in and then finding out the engine was worthless from a note on the recipt.

CP