STEVE and DOREEN H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/10/2020
Trusted repair now my son is stranded in Kasilof
Our truck was leaking transmission fluid. Took in for repairs. Trusted result and sent him on his fishing trip to Kasilof. Now he’s stranded there because it was a shorter distance to get to There than home. Hate that they put my sons life at risk

RF
REECE and KAITLYN F.
Anchorage, AK
Nissan Xterra
03/11/2020
Let's fix everything the customer didn't ask for to be fixed. 🤣.
I will not give a review. Because they did not do what I asked. Instead they did everything else other than what I asked. Over $1,500 and what they believe should have been fixed instead of fixing what I asked to be fixed. The vehicle still runs crappy !!!!

Kia Forte
01/17/2020
S&P
Poor service and staff are not too knowledgeable and can't answer technical questions

KG
KATHY and PHILLIP G.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/17/2019
Tire changeover
I had two vehicles change over tires the first one when I got on the highway it started to shake uncontrollably come to find out they were not balanced and the weights were improperly on. I then took my second truck there and just now I have the brakes changed and he told me that the wait was put on wrong and been rubbing on there so he took the weight off so I’ll be back for you to fix the job

BP
BRYAN P.
Anchorage, AK
06/27/2019
Seemed quite expensive
Seemed quite expensive to me that an hour and a half later you called me back after having changed front differential, rear differential and transfer case oil and told me that would be $500. When I said it seemed expensive it was dropped to $400 which was a little better but still seems like a lot to diagnose my clicking problem as transfer case because the oil was dirty and had metal shavings in it.

TW
TROY and LESLI W.
Honda Ridgeline
03/27/2019
Extremely dissapointed with there sevice
I took my car here because Continental Honda seemed expensive for my 90,000 tune up. I thought S & P would be cheaper. First they said they would call me before they performed any work on my car, (which they didn't). Next, when I picked up my car it was actually $100 over what Continental quoted me. Than when I looked at the bill they changed my oil which I just had changed 1 month before. I asked them why they changed fresh oil. They said it is part of the service weather it needs to be changed or not. I would expect that from continental but not from S & P. I will not be going back there again. You lost 3 customers for good. As my wife and her son will also not go there.

EM
Eric M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business was not very helpful about finding a solution for his vehicles problem. He stated that the business told him after they had begun the service that they could not start his vehicle. When he went back to the business with his portable charger, he was able to start his vehicle right away.

HL
HEATHER L.
Lincoln Navigator
10/27/2018
Lies!
Was told my vehicle couldn't be aligned due to seized parts and lack of time in schedule. Picked my navigator up and brought it home and took it apart to see what was wrong. Low and behold nothing was seized. When I called to talk to the tech the tech told me "cool now take it to midas to have it aligned." I was then transferred up front and explained that the tech was wrong and she responded with "are you going to make an appointment or just have an attitude with me?" I was simply explaining that they were wrong. It was the absolute worst and disgraceful customer service I have EVER had! I will be talking to the owner on Monday. Sorry Steve. Your staff is simply the WORST!

David M.
Chugiak, AK
Honda Element
09/21/2018 Category: Service
David said the business returned his vehicle to him with damage to the hood.

JAMES S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/15/2018
truck repair
wanted my ac fixed took it to s&p twice paid over 300 dollars and not fixed. Last time they called said it working fine and nothing else they could do. It quit working again. I took it to another shop they charged me 88.00 to fine out what was wrong because it wouldn't cycle. They took the system apart and found it full of metal filing which means compresser is going bad. I will never go back to s&p because needed it fixed right not put a BAND AID ON IT FOT OVER 300.00 DOLLARS. Really not perfessonial.

DANYELLE and GATOR G.
03/28/2018
Assholes!
If you question what your being charged for your treated like shit and told to go else where. You corner people into repairs due to lack of part options and are the worst to deal with. Over charge for inaccurate diagnosis and try to drain customers with out fixing actually repairs needed

IS
Ian S.
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Ian said the estimate was about $1000.00 more than it should have been. The business said his vehicle needed parts and repairs that were not necessary. They told him 2 of the rims were bent, and they were not. He took it someplace else, and it was half the price.

GW
GAIL and JOHN W.
05/05/2017
Not so great visit this time
I'm not going to give a rating (but I had to pick a start in order to submit this feedback) because I'm mad at myself for not removing and loading my own tires, a mistake I will not make again since I found a nice big gash in the back of my Tahoe when I arrived home and unloaded my winter tires. Of course, I cannot say the mechanics caused the gash because I did not see them unload and load the tires. Also, the tires were mounted with the white lettering on the inside, and the Rs and Ls that were placed on the inside of the tires when they were removed last fall had to be scrubbed off when I got home. My mistake again for assuming since the Rs and Ls were labeled on the inside of the tires the mechanics would replace them with the marks on the inside and the white letters facing out. Finally, I was not given a military discount, even though I was given the discount during my previous visit. I will insist next time in filling out the entire form instead of just signing it like they asked me to when I arrived. Again, my mistake for not going over every detail with the staff and mechanics.

CP
CARMEN P.
Mazda Millenia
01/06/2017

DON and KAREN W.
12/17/2016
Overcharge for parts
Won't be returning. First, S&P installed 4WD struts on my 2WD 4Runner, then charged the 4WD parts price on much cheaper 2WD struts. Done...