SP
SAMUEL and ANDREA P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/28/2020
Friendly and affordable service
They have great shop dogs

AH
AARON and MARIA H.
02/05/2020
Dependable service in Eagle Tiver
S&P always takes care of our vehicles. They are kind, professional, and timely.

BL
Ben L.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Ben said it seemed that the price of what he did was much higher than he anticipated it to be.

Don P.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Don said this business is a good place. They do a good job, but when he called to speak with the tech he felt that he wasn't forthcoming and was too busy to talk to him.

KL
KIRK L.
10/06/2019
Winter tire change over on Audi.
Friendly people to deal with, quality work and fair pricing.

NK
NICOLE K.
Nissan Murano
09/28/2019
Communication
It seems odd to me that the person you speak with on the phone is not able to communicate requested services or relay questions to the technician working on the car. If you don't write all of this on the envelope when you drop the car off, they will not have any idea why your car is there. I have confidence in their service, just have to learn the quirks.

JOHN and MARINE S.
09/02/2019
Car Repair
Was satisfied with service. They replaced the altemator, when that part failed they replaced with no problem. The car is still working fine.

07/25/2019
Local business with good service
All of us know, it’s not always easy finding a local business that meets or exceeds our need for competent service in the auto repair industry. My auto had brake issues that were inspected and repaired by two different garages, in both cases the symptoms reappeared within a year. The S& P staff listened to the problems and within the first day had diagnosed and replaced the culprit. Communications between S& P during the repairs were equally as quick and efficient. I would rate them with 5 stars however I’ll have to wait to see if the repairs make the test of time.

Honda Civic Coupe
07/02/2019
Accomodating service
They are quick and courteous. I have 0 issues whenever I go to them.

Tyler S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was good.

CA
Catherine A.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the service was good and quick.

Tracy B.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the business is friendly. However she said her service was a bit overpriced.

ND
NEIL D.
Dodge Neon
03/26/2019
2003 neon
I've driven it a few days now and I'm still smelling a oil burning smell. I haven't had time to come back by so havent. I will say thank you for getting my car fixed in a very timely manner. As soon as I can I will drop by again but for now it's window down and keep driving it.

Neil

Mary L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they gave her good service.

PP
PETE / SUE P.
02/19/2019
Polite staff, prompt response to veh. problem.
You got my CRV in to replace tail lites as a walk in. Your staff got it in right away and gave me a call to let me know it was ready. When I arrived to pick it up, I noticed that only one of the two lights needing replacement was working. When I reported it to staff, they immediately pulled it back in and finished the job.

Had I not checked to see if the lights worked and taken the car home I might have been very disappointed. Your quick response once you knew there was a problem saved the day.