Don P.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Don said this business is a good place. They do a good job, but when he called to speak with the tech he felt that he wasn't forthcoming and was too busy to talk to him.

KL
KIRK L.
10/06/2019
Winter tire change over on Audi.
Friendly people to deal with, quality work and fair pricing.

NK
NICOLE K.
Nissan Murano
09/28/2019
Communication
It seems odd to me that the person you speak with on the phone is not able to communicate requested services or relay questions to the technician working on the car. If you don't write all of this on the envelope when you drop the car off, they will not have any idea why your car is there. I have confidence in their service, just have to learn the quirks.

JOHN and MARINE S.
09/02/2019
Car Repair
Was satisfied with service. They replaced the altemator, when that part failed they replaced with no problem. The car is still working fine.

07/25/2019
Local business with good service
All of us know, it’s not always easy finding a local business that meets or exceeds our need for competent service in the auto repair industry. My auto had brake issues that were inspected and repaired by two different garages, in both cases the symptoms reappeared within a year. The S& P staff listened to the problems and within the first day had diagnosed and replaced the culprit. Communications between S& P during the repairs were equally as quick and efficient. I would rate them with 5 stars however I’ll have to wait to see if the repairs make the test of time.

Honda Civic Coupe
07/02/2019
Accomodating service
They are quick and courteous. I have 0 issues whenever I go to them.

Tyler S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was good.

CA
Catherine A.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the service was good and quick.

Tracy B.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the business is friendly. However she said her service was a bit overpriced.

ND
NEIL D.
Dodge Neon
03/26/2019
2003 neon
I've driven it a few days now and I'm still smelling a oil burning smell. I haven't had time to come back by so havent. I will say thank you for getting my car fixed in a very timely manner. As soon as I can I will drop by again but for now it's window down and keep driving it.

Neil

L
Mary L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they gave her good service.

PP
PETE / SUE P.
02/19/2019
Polite staff, prompt response to veh. problem.
You got my CRV in to replace tail lites as a walk in. Your staff got it in right away and gave me a call to let me know it was ready. When I arrived to pick it up, I noticed that only one of the two lights needing replacement was working. When I reported it to staff, they immediately pulled it back in and finished the job.

Had I not checked to see if the lights worked and taken the car home I might have been very disappointed. Your quick response once you knew there was a problem saved the day.

JAY R.
02/06/2019
1997 Ford F-150 recent visit
Office staff is friendly and helpful. My requests proceed as I desire, with no attempt to add or promote service that I did not come in for. I like that, and I respect the knowledge of Steve and Eric, and their courtesy of fielding my questions regarding the service which I am pursuing. I believe that your work is performed with honesty to the customer. I have referred other new customers, and will continue to do so.
One incident immediately following my recent visit was unsat. Three blocks down the street after the oil change, I heard a "TINK" from under the cowling. (Never found out what that sound was, however.) I stopped and raised the hood to have a look. The hoses and vicinity of the oil filler spout was oily. I tried the filler cap, and it was loose, actually broken. Probably allowing oil mist to escape the cap assy. The broken cap jogged my memory that it had this problem the last time I changed the oil. I was going to replace the cap, and then forgot about it. During your oil fill, it would have been preferred by me that you call my attention to it. I know that you didn't break it, and things just wear out. I stopped at O'Riley's and bought a new cap. Jay

RO
RICHARD and SHANNON O.
01/19/2019
good service
Good service, work done on time.

Josh H.
Palmer, AK
Jeep Cherokee
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Josh said it took a little bit to get the vehicle back but he would recommend the business for service.

Jim S.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they are pleased with the work. The prices were a little high for the work done.

WH
Wolfgang H.
Chevrolet S-10
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Wolfgang said service was good. The staff ordered the wrong parts first and charged him for the shipping . This he felt was not right to increase the total over the estimated price.

TH
TYLER and ALESA H.
GMC Acadia
03/28/2018
Quick service but very pricey
I was able to get in quickly and my vehicle was ready the next day. However, the price seemed to be very high. I had the check engine light read at AutoZone and brought the codes in with me. None the less, I was charged $140 to read the check engine light. Additionally, AutoZone had told me that they had an alternator in stock for $380, and I ended up getting charged about $600 for the alternator at S&P. Overall, I appreciate the fast service, but I think the price may force me to look elsewhere the next time my vehicle needs work.

JOHN and KARI F.
01/25/2018
for Steve
I am a bit disappointed with the work your shop performed on my vehicle. I brought in my Jeep and asked that the cooling system be flushed, I also asked that the coolant reservoir be drained and flushed. I had the service performed because, being somewhat of a mechanical retard, I had topped off the reservoir with a yellow coolant that I thought was compatible. After doing a little research and finding that it was compatible only if the whole system was drained, flushed and refilled with all yellow coolant, I brought it to you, because I didn't want to drain it in my garage. (we have cats that go there) On the service ticket I asked that the reservoir be flushed and it is on the receipt, I also wrote this on the Key Drop envelope. When I got home I checked the reservoir and it was still full of yellow coolant. I pumped it out and added green coolant as the contents
would fit in an container I had and it didn't make the mess that draining the radiator would have caused. I like your shop, you have provided good service to me, but please do what I ask on the service request I have asked for. I have recommended you in the past and will continue to in the future, but please, follow the requests I have made, regardless of higher cost or not feeling that it is necessary.
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 01/25/2018

John,
Sorry if there was some confusion, the coolant we use in the shop is an extended life Hybrid that is an off yellow color. Is compatible with all makes and color coolant on the market except European.

Steve

Steve Haight
Owner/Manager
907-696-6951

Robert R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business had good service.