TW
TREVOR & MARY W.
03/21/2021
Clunking noise
I brought my truck in for diagnostics and repair of what I thought might be the ball joints. After further examination, it was the sway bar end links causing the noise from being worn out. I authorized to go ahead and fix the issue. Everything on the total costs were good except the diagnostic charge. I have been to several different shops in the past where if they fixed the issue, the initial diagnosis is not charged. I did not notice the charge until I was home and reading the bill more fully. The service was good and got my truck back the same day.

RL
ROBERT L.
03/19/2021
Personal interaction with customer
They keep you updated on the progress and options.

NB
Noah B.
Alaska
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Noah said he would recommend this business for service ,but they did miss a problem with his vehicle.

WB
WAYNE and DENA B.
10/15/2020
Satisfied with the service

CL
Chrystle L.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Chrystle said they were expensive.

JI
JODI I.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/03/2020
Honesty
I appreciate all of the honesty and knowledge of knowing what was wrong with my vehicle. I will be coming back for any other problems that might come up.

Kit M.
Chugiak, AK
Dodge Avenger
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Kit said he'd recommend business for service.

Jeep Liberty
06/18/2020
Good folks there
My car died on the road last week. Granted it was an old car with over 220,000 miles with an engine light that wouldn’t go off but I was attached to the car. To make a long story short I had it towed to S and P certified Hazard worked on it earlier. I spoke to Ed the next day and he gave me the bad news that the engine had died and the cost of replacing the engine would be more than the value of the car. Nonetheless, they allowed me to keep the car there for six days until I decided what to do with it and I truly appreciated their professional and upbeat attitude as well as their generosity in letting me keep the car there.

JOHN and KARI F.
Audi Q5
05/16/2020
Great home town place
Consistently less expensive than Dealerships. Close and convenient in Eagle River. Friendly and helpful in doing the work that needs to be done with out unnecessary add on’s. Grate people.

SP
SAMUEL and ANDREA P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/28/2020
Friendly and affordable service
They have great shop dogs

AH
AARON and MARIA H.
02/05/2020
Dependable service in Eagle Tiver
S&P always takes care of our vehicles. They are kind, professional, and timely.

BL
Ben L.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Ben said it seemed that the price of what he did was much higher than he anticipated it to be.

Don P.
Chugiak, AK
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Don said this business is a good place. They do a good job, but when he called to speak with the tech he felt that he wasn't forthcoming and was too busy to talk to him.

KL
KIRK L.
10/06/2019
Winter tire change over on Audi.
Friendly people to deal with, quality work and fair pricing.

NK
NICOLE K.
Nissan Murano
09/28/2019
Communication
It seems odd to me that the person you speak with on the phone is not able to communicate requested services or relay questions to the technician working on the car. If you don't write all of this on the envelope when you drop the car off, they will not have any idea why your car is there. I have confidence in their service, just have to learn the quirks.