Josh H.
Palmer, AK
Jeep Cherokee
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Josh said it took a little bit to get the vehicle back but he would recommend the business for service.

Jim S.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they are pleased with the work. The prices were a little high for the work done.

WH
Wolfgang H.
Chevrolet S-10
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Wolfgang said service was good. The staff ordered the wrong parts first and charged him for the shipping . This he felt was not right to increase the total over the estimated price.

TH
TYLER and ALESA H.
GMC Acadia
03/28/2018
Quick service but very pricey
I was able to get in quickly and my vehicle was ready the next day. However, the price seemed to be very high. I had the check engine light read at AutoZone and brought the codes in with me. None the less, I was charged $140 to read the check engine light. Additionally, AutoZone had told me that they had an alternator in stock for $380, and I ended up getting charged about $600 for the alternator at S&P. Overall, I appreciate the fast service, but I think the price may force me to look elsewhere the next time my vehicle needs work.

JOHN and KARI F.
01/25/2018
for Steve
I am a bit disappointed with the work your shop performed on my vehicle. I brought in my Jeep and asked that the cooling system be flushed, I also asked that the coolant reservoir be drained and flushed. I had the service performed because, being somewhat of a mechanical retard, I had topped off the reservoir with a yellow coolant that I thought was compatible. After doing a little research and finding that it was compatible only if the whole system was drained, flushed and refilled with all yellow coolant, I brought it to you, because I didn't want to drain it in my garage. (we have cats that go there) On the service ticket I asked that the reservoir be flushed and it is on the receipt, I also wrote this on the Key Drop envelope. When I got home I checked the reservoir and it was still full of yellow coolant. I pumped it out and added green coolant as the contents
would fit in an container I had and it didn't make the mess that draining the radiator would have caused. I like your shop, you have provided good service to me, but please do what I ask on the service request I have asked for. I have recommended you in the past and will continue to in the future, but please, follow the requests I have made, regardless of higher cost or not feeling that it is necessary.
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 01/25/2018

John,
Sorry if there was some confusion, the coolant we use in the shop is an extended life Hybrid that is an off yellow color. Is compatible with all makes and color coolant on the market except European.

Steve

Steve Haight
Owner/Manager
907-696-6951

Robert R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business had good service.

VB
Vallan B.
Jeep Liberty
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Vallan said the business is great.

Melissa R.
Toyota Yaris
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said there was a good atmosphere at this business. They provided good service.

GL
Gary L.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Gary said he appreciated the mechanic at this business cleaning up the rim of his tire. He told the lady at the desk he wanted a drive shaft lube and it was never done. Now it will cost him more time and money to get the drive shaft lube done. He would go back because of the mechanic.

Kevin M.
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said the issue with his vehicle was not resolved.

CL
Crystal L.
Dodge Durango
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Crystal said the service was great but the price was a little expensive.

MICHAEL and KATHLEEN D.
11/11/2017
Good service.
Got an honest appraisal of the work my vehicle needed, and what was done. I will certainly go back for more service in the future.

DALE and GAIL M.
10/28/2017
Reliable and trustworthy
Performs the work agreed to with competent mechanics. No suprises. Front staff cheerful and knowledgeable, and will get an answer if they don’t know something instead of feeding you bs.

Mike P.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend the business for service.

NW
Nathan W.
Dodge Dakota
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Nathan said he had a question that was not answered but he may not have made it clear that he was asking a question.

L
LEX
10/05/2017
2007 Chevrolet 1500
Thanks for the quick service, we appreciate the job.

SL
STAN and PRISCILLA L.
09/01/2017
Fast, convenient, courteous

CHERYL W.
08/26/2017
Knowledgeable staff
Friendly front desk, offered viable options, prompt service with an appointment.

RT
RYANNE T.
08/10/2017
Usually Great
I usually have a great experience but this last oil change I had asked if they could look at my headlights because they sometimes randomly turn off. When they were finished I received the bill and they had changed out a blinker bulb without even telling me or asking me. I understand it was only $1.20 but I always keep extra bulbs to switch out any dead ones myself. I asked the receptionist about it and her response what that the guys in the back usually don't ask permission before changing out a part. Next time I guess I will need to say upfront that they need to ask me before changing a part, something I thought was usually practiced at S&P.

KA