04/20/2021
Excellent customer service and friendly staff
S&P has been servicing my vehicle for years... like around 15 years or more to be precise... They are by far the best group of staff and mechanics I have ever dealt with and couldn’t imagine taking my vehicle anywhere else. Steve, Dave, Ed, Ashley and the rest of the technicians at S&P are the best! I’d drive from Fairbanks to have my vehicle serviced from them, but lucky for me I happen live locally! Thank you S&P!!!

04/18/2021
Quality work
I took my Jeep to them after another shop left my coolant cap off causing my engine to overheat. They replaced my radiator cap and several other parts for pretty much the exact amount I was quoted before they began work. They also had good communication and agreed to update me if the price would change significantly. As someone unemployed with a limited budget of savings I really appreciated them being honest and fair in this way about pricing and only doing immediately necessary repairs.

04/15/2021
Tire change
Went in to have my winter tires taken off. They had availability to see me that day. Great convenient service.

MARY JO & JEFF C.
Anchorage, AK
Suzuki XL7
04/14/2021
Good customer service
Friendly customer service and quick work

VS
VICKY S.
Seldovia, AK
Ford Police Interceptor
04/14/2021
S&P was recommended to me for a service garage in Eagle River a local garage and I didn't have to drive to Anchorage. The mechanic's check sheet was easy to read and understand with recommendations for other major services. Best of all, the price was very reasonable. Highly recommend.

LEON & DANAE M.
04/10/2021
Got my car fixed in one day. Appreciate the great work. I get al my cars serviced at S&P.

BILL & ANNE M.
04/08/2021
Excellent service and customer satisfaction
S&P provides excellent service and is very responsive to the customers needs. I would highly recommend them to other potential customers.

Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2021
Just excellent! This business is so impressive.
Just the best folks I've encountered in many years. Top notch service.

DAN C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/05/2021
Honesty and integrity go a long way
I have been turning wrenches on my vehicles every since my feet could reach the pedals, but in this day of high tech systems in cars - it becomes very difficult to do it yourself anymore; and even harder to find someone who will not take advantage of you for this reason. I have never experienced this at S&P. Ed and his crew, from the girls behind the counter to the techs that work in the back - have always - always - been professional, courteous, accurate, and most of all - honest. They will do "nothing" on your vehicle without first telling you what needs to be done and how much it is going to cost without accruing more 'hidden' costs during the repair. I have never had to take anything back to them after a repair, and Ed has no problem advising you on something you may be able to do yourself. These are good, honest, professional and decent people at S&P and I would never have any hesitation to recommend anyone to them for a vehicle repair no matter what the problem may be - and if they can't handle it - they know someone who can. But until then - the only people I will let touch my 2014 F-250 pride and joy - is S&P! Thanks Ed and crew!

EP
ED P.
04/03/2021
Brakes and clutch
Back on the road again. Nice friendly staff(and dog). Got in relatively quick and appears to be quality work. I usually do my own work but my garage is full with. 4 Runner rebuild. I would definitely use S&P again.

03/31/2021
2004 Lexus repair
Everything was done in a prompt manner. The estimate I was given before was accurate with no surprises at checkout. Very satisfied overall.

RK
Quick diagnosis of issue

Anchorage, AK
03/27/2021
Unicorns are real
Finding an honest mechanic shop is like finding a unicorn because they "probably" don't exist.
Well, they do exist.

Pros: Honest, Customer Service, Pricing, Highly Skilled Technicians
Con: Had to schedule 2 weeks in advance, but it was definitely worth the wait

JEFF & TERRY K.
03/21/2021
Friendly and helpful service
I limbed into S&P, with friends visiting us from PA, with a flat tire and asked if they could repair it. S & P took my car in right away, repaired the flat and charged me a very reasonable price. We were on our way with our guests in under 30 minutes!

TW
TREVOR & MARY W.
03/21/2021
Clunking noise
I brought my truck in for diagnostics and repair of what I thought might be the ball joints. After further examination, it was the sway bar end links causing the noise from being worn out. I authorized to go ahead and fix the issue. Everything on the total costs were good except the diagnostic charge. I have been to several different shops in the past where if they fixed the issue, the initial diagnosis is not charged. I did not notice the charge until I was home and reading the bill more fully. The service was good and got my truck back the same day.