SV
STEVE & CRIS V.
01/21/2021
Best in town
most honest repair shop i've used in eagle river - through, professional, skilled and VERY reasonable.

LD
LANCE & MIKILANI D.
Chugiak, AK
Dodge Durango
01/20/2021
Quick and seamless
Great job diagnosing my vehicle’s issues and getting them fixed promptly.

LEON & DANAE M.
01/18/2021
Great service again
Always great, prompt service by SP. Great people.

01/16/2021
Honest
I took my truck in and they were honest and said there was actually nothing wrong with the truck. I really appreciate the honesty.

KRIS B.
01/13/2021
Friendly and Honest Service
Every time I have needed work on my vehicles the staff has always been upfront about the time it will take as well as the cost.

PG
PATT G.
Glennallen, AK
01/13/2021
Prompt, friendly, reliable
I trust the work done here. I am informed of decisions made. Clean and prompt

ST
STEPHEN & STACY T.
01/12/2021
Honesty & Integrity!
Cannot highly enough recommend S & P when it comes to car care! The knowledgeable team and their work ethic truly stand out. We have now entrusted the team with two of our vehicles, and have received the same dedication both times. Explaining the issues, but not pushing unnecessary repairs. So lucky for Eagle River to have a solid car care center!

01/10/2021
Awesome service!
This auto shop is wonderful! They are honest and trustworthy and do great work!

01/05/2021
Great (and quick!) Service
I only recently started driving so I'm not yet very knowledgeable about car care. The ladies at the phones were helpful! Also, the work on my car was very quick! I was able to drop it off and pick it up in the same day!

Dakota M.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Dakota said the business's employees got him in and out quickly, and the price was lower than the mechanic he previously went to.

AC
ALAN & CINDY C.
Suzuki Kizashi
12/30/2020
Service was excellent
S&P is my first choice for car care

Cody C.
Wasilla, AK
12/29/2020
They got me in ASAP
I was leaving to the slope the next day, I told them I really had to get my window fixed before I left and had very little time. I also had a tire that needed to be patched, which few others would even mess with.. They immediately got me in. On the top of it the beautiful ladies at the front desk were very kind and very helpful. The pricing was very decent.. Thank you guys & ladies very much. My tire is fine and my window is back up. I am so grateful. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Tony M.
Chugiak, AK
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Tony said they had good customer service.

ROBERT & PEGGY C.
Ford Expedition
12/26/2020
Wonderful folks and so understanding
Thank you so much for getting my car back on the road in such a short time ! You all are GREAT Thanks again

MJ
MYRNA J.
12/22/2020
Excellent Service, Friendly Staff
I took my auto to S&P for an oil change (as my car kept telling me was needed). I booked an 8AM appointment, prepared to sit and wait for service for a lengthy period. Not too knowledgeable about what extra might be required, I asked them to check whether filters (or whatever) needed to be replaced. After a very short period of time, my vehicle was ready, oil filter replaced, but replacement air filter not necessary. I appreciate the fact that S&P is available to keep my auto in excellent working condition, and doesn't suggest additional work if it isn't needed.