Kit M.
Dodge Avenger
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Kit said he'd recommend business for service.

06/26/2020
Friendly people, on time service.
S&P stayed on schedule and I enjoy working with their staff. I needed to call for an appointment even though I responded to an email they sent reminding me about service I needed. No big problem.

EG
Elijah G.
Jeep Patriot
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Elijah said the staff at this business was super helpful and they are really knowledgeable. They do not try to take advantage. They are extremely fast. He gets his vehicle back the same day. He wants to thank them for being amazing.

V
Valued Customer
Always great service.

TONY B.
Unexpected vehicle failure
Our car would not start. It was at a petrol station stalled at a pump. We were able to get immediate help from Arctic Express Towing so we could drive to S & P just before they closed for the day. They put the vehicle in a secure area. ran an electrical check the following morning and replaced the battery by 1030.
As has been my experience over the past decade, S & P is customer centered.
Many thanks.

MELISSA P.
Very thorough
Thank you so much for you patience with figuring the cause of a noise. I had a wonderful customer service experience when making my appointment and another wonderful experience in person.
My car was quickly looked at and taken care of and I appreciate the efforts that were put in.

SHEL H.
Acura MDX
06/23/2020
Punctual service and great customer service
We have used S&P Certified Car Care for all of our vehicles since moving to Chugiak. We appreciate the great work and reasonable pricing.

ROBERT and TAMMANY W.
06/22/2020
Once again Great Service
Fast easy customer oriented service as usual. Fixed the belt and pulley issue and came in less than quoted, oil and lube done with care.

CN
CHRIS and KRISTIE N.
06/19/2020
Repair oil leak
Very happy with your service, affordability and timeliness.

KYLE M.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/18/2020
Always appreciate their courtesy inspection
The courtesy inspections and the wonderful customer service are why I am a continued customer

Jeep Liberty
Good folks there
My car died on the road last week. Granted it was an old car with over 220,000 miles with an engine light that wouldn’t go off but I was attached to the car. To make a long story short I had it towed to S and P certified Hazard worked on it earlier. I spoke to Ed the next day and he gave me the bad news that the engine had died and the cost of replacing the engine would be more than the value of the car. Nonetheless, they allowed me to keep the car there for six days until I decided what to do with it and I truly appreciated their professional and upbeat attitude as well as their generosity in letting me keep the car there.

CATHY and ANDY M.
GMC Acadia
Courtesy Counts!
Employees are very courteous and friendly! I am comfortable to ask any question, big or small, and feel heard. Thank you!

BG
BRIAN and KATHY G.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/17/2020
Great people easy to work with gets you done on time no BS

Seward, AK
06/16/2020
all around great service..Trustworthy!
very acomadating kind and honest.
Pay is awesome! Ed was verry patcient and informative ..

BN
BRENDA N.
06/15/2020
Awesome and knowledgeable people
Very friendly, quick service. They were very helpful. Thank you. I will return.