Latest Review about 7 years ago

Good Work
I have been taking my car to S-Car-Go for the last four years. Even though they are pricy I wouldn't go any other place. Rob and his crew are very knowledgeable about porches and would I would recommend them in a second.

Good work
I have been bringing my cat to S-Car-Go for the last 4 years. Even though they are pricy I wouldn't take my porsche to any other place.

EF
Erhard F.
Novato, CA
09/06/2011
Excellent Service!
I'll only take my Porsche to S Car Go. Rob and his staff are extremely honest and knowledgeable. -not to mention they do extremely GREAT work!

Doug G.
Fairfax, CA
09/06/2011
the reason why
If S CAR GO want away, I'd probably sell both Porsches. Much of the enjoyment is interacting with the shop for repairs, services and upgrades. As good as it gets.

Doug

GG
Graham G.
San Rafael, CA
08/25/2011
Great work as always
Rob King and his staff do great work. Detail oriented, competent and on time. Not much more you could ask from them really.

SD