JO
Lake Forest, CA
Lincoln MKX
04/09/2021
Thorough and Honest!
I’m a single mom and in order to make me feel safe driving my two little girls on a spring break road trip, Nick and his team conducted and carried out an exceptional service plan. Not only did I get my car back in less than a day, it had been exquisitely detailed and washed. It rode beautifully and I felt confident and safe carrying my precious cargo for a 250 mile one-way trip!
Additionally, upon picking up my car, Nick gave me great, well-researched advice about the current car market and the types of vehicles that might suit my future needs. Thank you from your newest life-long customer!!

Sharon W.
Laguna Hills, CA
04/06/2021
Best of the best mechanics
Thoroughly experienced mechanics and honest owner. Very trustworthy to doctor my car to perfect health.

GJ
Greg J.
Scion xA
04/05/2021
Auto Maintenance you can be confident in
What I love about Nick and Saddleback cars is, Nick always explains what is needed, along with options in plain English (not mechanic speak) that makes it easier to make decisions. If you are looking for a mechanic with integrity, Nick is your man.

MA
Mike A.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Mike said he has known Nick for a very long time. They network together with their businesses. Everyone that he knows uses Mike's business.

Andrew S.
Irvine, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/27/2021
Fantastic Customer Experience
1st time at SC's. Referred by a friend and was impressed. Nick listened to my 99 Suburban 4x4 running situation and addressed what was needed to pass smog and get it back on the road.
He took ownership of t/s the items that were discussed and supplied good clear follow up data with pictures. Each item that was repaired had discussion points which made me feel SC's is interested in making a new and lasting customer. This is rare in today's auto service industry.
Nick has a professional attitude along with a clean and organized service shop which is super important to me.
Keep up good work Nick!

Marie C.
03/24/2021
Always Thankful for an Honest Mechanic
Saddleback Cars was recommended by a friend in the business when we were looking for an honest, professional mechanic to check our brakes. It is always great news to hear what you do not need, instead of the sticker shock of what you do need. We feel good about referring friends to Nick at Saddleback Cars and will continue to take our cars there.

03/19/2021
Work done ontime

Laguna Hills, CA
03/06/2021
The Best Mechanics for your Vehicle
Responsive and attention to details. Mechanical aptitude is the best and excellent diagnosis and solution to existing and potential issues all around.

KE
Kathy E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Kia Soul
02/23/2021
Saddleback Cars
My experience at Saddleback Cars is always excellent !! There is always laughter with Nick, but they get serious and down to the job at hand. Work has always been excellent ! I have been with Nick for 12 yrs, look forward to the next 12

David B.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
02/23/2021
Honesty and reliability
Nick was very nice and helpful with my car needs. He and his team fix my car very well (coil misfire issue) and my car is running great!

Annie M.
02/15/2021
Totally trustworthy customer service
Nick was amazing in continuing to troubleshoot a reoccurring problem....wonderful communication, diligence and willingness to work things out!

Matt C.
Newport Beach, CA
Acura MDX
02/12/2021
Great Service as Usual
I always appreciate Nick's attention to detail and his fair prices. Top notch service all around.

HA
Hugh A.
Buick Century
02/09/2021
Always great service for my 2 cars. Been going to Nick for several years and will recommend Saddleback Cars to anyone. Expertise and fair charges.

Jon H.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
01/27/2021
Customer Care
I was referred to this shop last year. The owner, Nick, is so Honest and Knowledgeable.

Larry M.
Oceanside, CA
Volvo V70
01/26/2021
My Volvo
Always a great experience when having any of my cars served by Nick.