Jon H.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
06/18/2021
NICK1
AS USUSAL NICK PROVIDES GREAT SERVICE WITH GREAT EXPLANATIONS OF THE ISSUES!!!

Dave S.

Bill C.
Corona Del Mar, CA
Toyota Avalon
06/10/2021
Love that everyone is so friendly & that they know how to fix things the first time without me having to make a return visit. The prices are very fair!!
I live 20 miles from the shop and I do not trust anyone else to fix my car.
Saddleback Cars was able to work me in to their busy schedule when I had an emergency and had to get things taken care of right away.
Thanks you Nick & to your staff!!

HA
Hugh A.
05/29/2021
Great service and expertise
Great service. Nick has always provided honest and very expert service. I have recommended him to several others and will continue this. Have been going to him for several years.

Lauren S.
Lake Forest, CA
Kia Sportage
05/19/2021
Great service, thorough, honest and friendly
As a single woman who knows nothing about cars I cringe at the thought of having to go to the mechanic. I was referred to Saddleback Cars by numerous friends when I inquired about where I could find an honest and reasonably priced mechanic. Nick and his team were kind and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to check the little details and made me feel taken care of. I will continue to take my vehicle to Nick and refer all my friends and family there too!

Michael G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2021
Thanks for the great service!
Nick knows how to diagnose all kinds of problems. It's almost as though he's got a 6th sense when it comes to figuring out what's going on with our cars. He's always fair and honest. It's great to have a mechanic he can really trust!

Jim S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Kia Optima
05/15/2021
Great service, great rates.
Been going here for years with our families cars. Nick & team are honest and reliable. Would never go anywhere else.

EE
Emma E.
Laguna Hills, CA
05/14/2021
Thorough, Efficient & Friendly
Nick was awesome. He listened to my concerns and explained the issues clearly. He made suggestions but was not pushy. I love that they send a digital inspection report so we could see what they were seeing.
The drop off/pick up service was an added bonus that I really appreciate as well.

Mathew P.
05/12/2021
Amazing service!
My family and friends have been going to Saddleback Cars for over a decade. We’ll never go anywhere else. Service is incredible, keen attention to detail, and the owner - Nick - is an honest, hardworking professional.

Garden Grove, CA
Chrysler 200
05/11/2021
The Best of the Best
Best decision I could have made coming here to have my car looked at. I often feel like I am being scammed at dealerships and car repair shops that I go to... I trust Nick and know he would never screw me over with work that needs to be done on my car. He’s a people person and knows what he’s talking about with all cars, old and new. I don’t live close by but it is worth the drive to know that I am in good hands.

NS
Nancy S.
Laguna Hills, CA
05/04/2021
FOCUS ON PERFECTION
This company always does a fine job. I am so grateful to have found them. Not only do they service the oil change, but always access the general condition of the vehicle including tires, hoses, brakes, etc. I always feel comfortable and refreshed after bringing my car into them.

Angela B.
04/23/2021
oil change and check up
always efficient took care of my car's oil, and srv needs plus I needed new wipers :)

Drew P.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Scion tC
04/17/2021
Great service, communication, timeliness.
First time going to Nick and Saddleback cars on a referral from a neighbor and it was a great experience. Quick, easy and super informative. Loved the breakdown of what passed and didn't pass the inspection.

Diane D.
Lexus NX 200t
04/17/2021
The integrity of the owner and the quality of the work
I know I can always trust the quality of the work being done on my car and I love the fact that there are no trumped up problems to make me spend extra money. This company ifar exceeds any expectations and is always honest and stands behind their work.

JO
Jami O.
Lake Forest, CA
Lincoln MKX
04/09/2021
Thorough and Honest!
I’m a single mom and in order to make me feel safe driving my two little girls on a spring break road trip, Nick and his team conducted and carried out an exceptional service plan. Not only did I get my car back in less than a day, it had been exquisitely detailed and washed. It rode beautifully and I felt confident and safe carrying my precious cargo for a 250 mile one-way trip!
Additionally, upon picking up my car, Nick gave me great, well-researched advice about the current car market and the types of vehicles that might suit my future needs. Thank you from your newest life-long customer!!