Larry M.
Oceanside, CA
Volvo V70
01/26/2021
My Volvo
Always a great experience when having any of my cars served by Nick.

Bob B.
Lake Forest, CA
Honda Ridgeline
01/13/2021
The Best of the Best
Nicks knowledge of my truck and my wife’s car is unsurpassed.. I have been bringing my truck and my car to Nick for the last 15 years. The service is unquestionably the best I have ever had including the dealership where I purchased my automobiles. When we agree on a day and time when I drop off my truck/car, Nick insures that the work is completed THAT DAY. I’ve never heard Nick say, “I couldn’t get to it today.”

CF
Cindy F.
01/11/2021
Nick is always great to work with. Very efficient and reasonably priced.

Sharon W.
Laguna Hills, CA
01/10/2021
High level expertise and honest mechanic and owner
Saddleback cars is an independent automotive service business that is able to quickly identify any issues or potential issues with our vehicles and have a proactive approach to remediating the issues present. They take on any challenging issues with care and proficiency. Problem solvers is what they are trained to perform each task from start to successful completion.

Shelly M.
01/07/2021
Integrity and honesty
I was recommended this place by a friend. Of course I was always skeptical and cautious since I am a woman and I have had the runaround before. Nick was so professional and honest about what was wrong with my car as well as what I would need to save up for. It is worth every penny. Thanks Nick

TW
Tim W.
01/07/2021
Excellent customer service.
This is the first time that I brought my car here, I was greeted by Nick, he asked questions and made recommendations while also informing me of possible options. Nick later followed up with a call letting me know his findings, we discussed my options and guided me through the repair/replacement of parts. He also provided pictures along the way with his recommendation. Finally, Nick called at the end of the day and continued his professionalism

Michele P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
12/29/2020
Always great service at Saddleback Cars!
We have been bring our cars to Saddleback Cars for years! Always great service.

Richard S.
Laguna Hills, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/29/2020
Smog check
Quick and tidy service. I always love getting service done at Saddleback Cars.

HM
Helen M.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Toyota Prius v
12/28/2020
Trustworthy Auto Repair - yes, it is possible!
Highly recommend Saddleback Cars. Nick is honest telling me what really needs to be done and works with me to plan the repairs to meet my budget. He never pressures me. He is thorough and explains what you are buying. Recently, the dealer told me I needed $1000 of work but Nick proved to me I don’t. He is an advocate for excellent service and for the customer’s best interest. Hard to find these days!

EW
Eric W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/28/2020
Stellar Service, as Usual!
Nick delivered once again. Awesome service once again.

AA
Augy A.
San Clemente, CA
Nissan 280Z
12/18/2020
My 280Z's Dr. is in.
When all goes wrong and nobody can figure it out, that's when we gotta head to Dr. Nick and get squared away.

AN
Andy N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Toyota Tundra
12/10/2020
Always Great service
Highly recommend for all your car needs import or domestic

Newport Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz C350
12/09/2020
Amazing! Honest and affordable
Best shop I’ve ever gone too. Nick and crew is fantastic. They are honest, affordable and really go above and beyond. Been going here for almost 20 years and I drive out of my way to follow them to different locations. Beyond worth it!

JO
Josh O.
Lake Forest, CA
12/06/2020
Always does things 100% honestly and will never try to scam you out of money.
Whenever I go to saddleback cars I am always satisfied with the work they do and I trust the shop and Nick 100% because I know he would never try to scam anybody out of any money.

TC
Tom C.
Garden Grove, CA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
12/03/2020
Saddleback Cars is exceptional
Nick and his staff at Saddleback Cars is exceptional. They do great work, don’t try to sell you things that you don’t need and charge reasonable prices. What more could you ask for.