2010 Hyundai Santa Fe

From check in to completion of work performed 100 percent

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Great customer experience
Excellent Service. Great customer service..

John D.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
service person was very helpful
The invoice claims that they do a multi point inspection of the vehicle and check the tire pressure. If they check the tire pressure then why are all my tires at a different pressure. One would think they would be all set to the factory setting of each tire.

NL
Nancy L.
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant and convenient
I brought my vehicle in for an oil change. The service rep was very pleasant and professional and the work was done in 30 minutes.

Mary C.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful personnel at Key Hyundai of Salem
The personnel at Key Hyundai of Salem are very helpful and pleasant people.
I appreciate their courtesy, and the timely manner in which my Genesis was serviced.

MU

Bridget O.
Haverhill, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/25/2020 Category: Service
My car was serviced in a timely manner
My engine light was on so I called for an an appointment. I was able to bring my car in that day for a diagnostic test. I received a quote. I am now waiting for parts. Happy with my service!

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Review
Fast service friendly staff.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm happy that you received fast and friendly service from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

KN
Kris N.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
I love that it's so easy to schedule a Saturday appointment to have routine maintenance such as oil changes & tire rotations. Instead of a mundane chore taking up half of my weekend, I can easily drop off my vehicle and a friendly voice will give me a call when it's ready.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you so much for the kind 5 star review Kris! It's great to hear that it is convenient to make an appointment and you receive fast and friendly service from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

John G.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
The customer service is always pleasant,quick and helpful. The little service I've needed to my vehicle has always been quick. Very good service department.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review John! I'm happy to hear that you receive excellent service from us when you come in. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service visit.

AC
Alan C.
Londonderry, NH
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Well organized and convenient.
Redesign of facility is great. Parking lot repair is much improved. Thanks ac
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Alan! I'm happy to hear that you like our newly renovated facility. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Haverhill, MA
The staff is wonderful.
The staff at Hyundai worked on my car and found out what was wrong. They were able to get the parts and I had my car a day later. They were so much help. They go way out of there way to help u.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for the nice 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CR
Christine R.
Medford, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Great place to buy your new Hyundai!
Friendly kind helpful staff! I also love having the maintenance done on my car as well! Great prices! Go check Key Hyundai in Salem Nh out!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review Christine. I'm happy that our staff was friendly and kind. We appreciate the kind words and your business.

Melanie S.
New Hampshire
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Review of service
Excellent service. Friendly staff snd quick turnaround time.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Melanie! I'm glad you received excellent service from us during your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.