Overall Rating 4.4838713/5Overall Rating 4.4838713/5Overall Rating 4.4838713/5Overall Rating 4.4838713/5rating 4.4838713
Overall Rating 2.09677/5Overall Rating 2.09677/5rating 2.09677rating 2.09677rating 2.09677
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Barbara B.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
,...
...

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
Jakie helped us replace our tire. Thanks Jackie!!

Donna B.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and lets customers what repairs are needed up-front. No maybes.
The work was also done in the time I was told.

Jeffrey M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership!
Fast, Friendly Service!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Jeffrey. I'm glad you think our dealership is great! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Lowell, MA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Good people here.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We try to be the best we can for all of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

RP
Roger P.
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Top-notch service advisor
Our service advisor, Jacqueline Petrin, excellent. She showed initiative in her efforts to resolve an issue with our 2012 Azera navigation system.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/14/2019

I'm glad that Jacquelyn provided you with excellent service during your recent service visit Roger. Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BA
Basilia A.
Lawrence, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
service,experience and knowledge of my Santafe.
i don't trust nobody with my car except them because of the knowledge ,experience and service they provide.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Basilia! I'm so glad you trust us so much. We do our best to make sure that all of our customers receive the best service from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing your again soon.

Plaistow, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great attention to customer service!
This team are very professional and courteous to all who entered the facility.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm glad that you are very happy with our service team. We do everything in our power to make sure that all of our customers are treated in a professional manner. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Brenda M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Rotate Tiers
No problems!!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Brenda. I'm glad to hear that there weren't any problems during your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Facility is sub-par
Old building; needs upgrading.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I'm sorry that our building isn't the way we want it to look but you'll be happy to know that our renovations will be starting within the next week or so. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Charlotte C.
Atkinson, NH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make an appt., service desk personnel are pleasant and professional, maintenance on car is thorough.
This is my 3rd vehicle bought and serviced by Salem Hyundai and I am a satisfied customer.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Charlotte. I'm happy to hear that you are a satisfied customer and that your service visits go smoothly. We try to make sure that all of our customers are well taken car of from the beginning to end of every service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Great employees
Everyone there was very friendly and helpful. My advisor was very informative and outgoing. Will be back again.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I'm glad that Jacquelyn was helpful during your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued service with us.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Just an overall good experience, no wait, friendly
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm glad to hear that your recent service visit went well. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

David B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people at the Service Counter
Very nice to deal with, I like the free multi-point health check and they went a little above and beyond checking out a sticky door lock. If you are the type of person that wants to go to a dealer for service then I recommend them highly. My only issue with their service is that their labor rates are extremely high - not compared to other dealers, but compared to neighborhood mechanics.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you very much for the great 5 star review David. I'm glad you had such a positive visit with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

WV
William V.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
No surprises
Good communication.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review William. I'm glad to hear that your recent service visit went well. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

FQ
Franklin Q.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Very professional people with excellent services
This dealership I will rare number one, staff very polite and professional. My car was ready in no time. Looking forward for my next service.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you fo rthe nice 5 star review Franklin. I'm happy to know that you find our service department #1. We do try extremely hard to make sure that all of our customers feel the same way you do. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again during your next visit with us.

AH
Alyssa H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2019 Category: Service
The service is always friendly and prompt here!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Alyssa. I'm happy that you find our service department friendly. We try to make sure all of our customers are treated well when coming in for service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

GD
Gail D.
Great service on time
I feel it is service I can trust
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Gail. I feel you can definitely trust our service department because we will never take advantage of any customer that comes in for service with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Pelham, NH
Awesome
The best service department ever. They ignore how to treat people and not pursue them into doing service. They explain why i should do it.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review. I'm happy to hear that you think we are the best service department. We try really hard to make sure that all of our customers have a great experience with us every time they come in. We appreciate your service and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jason K.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service. With a smile.
Really enjoy the service every time....
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Jason. I'm glad that you like our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.