Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5Overall Rating 4.4615385/5rating 4.4615385
Overall Rating 2.03846/5Overall Rating 2.03846/5rating 2.03846rating 2.03846rating 2.03846

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Easy to communicate with
I found I had some free time and I called the service center for an oil change and they took me within an hour. I thought that was fantastic because they have all my records on the car and if I am going to have service I would rather be consistent with the same garage. I was in and out and the desk staff explained my services well.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and I'm glad we were able to accomodate you with fast and efficient service.

Joseph A.
North Andover, MA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good service!
Went for an oil change. Since change in administration all new people, they were welcoming and attentive. Service was done within time as planned.
The place needs renovations, the service area is small, old. The parking lot needs to be repaved badly.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey Joseph. We appreciate your business. Hopefully we can provide you with 5 star service on your next visit. Unfortunately, we as a service department can’t control what the building or parking lot looks like but we are excited that renovations should be starting within the next month. I’m sure that all of our customers will be extremely happy when the renovations are completed.

Janet G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Coil Springs
I would not recommend this BRAND to anyone
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Janet, I sincerely apologize that you are not completely satisfied with your vehicle. We did everything possible as a dealership and service department to make sure that we gave you with the best service we could. We provided you with alternative transportation immediately while we repaired your vehicle. I know you are not happy your car had another issue but i do believe we handled both occasions great. I hope that we can continue to provide you with great service in the future and that you don’t have anymore major issues with your vehicle.

AE
Adrian E.
Lawrence, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Services department
Fast services, nicely as always
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the nice 5 star survey Adrian! We appreciate your business and hope we can continue to provide you fast efficient service!

AG
Anthony G.
Service was great
Mike made me comfortable with what he was doing he came across very honest kept me informed with the whole process .
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great 5 star survey Anthony! Mike has been a great asset to Salem Hyundai and i'm glad you were happy with you service visit. We appreciate your business.

Keith S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe is my Whip
man of their word. said it would take a half hour and it did.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Keith! We appreciate your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Windham, NH
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Inquiry into excessive oil burning
They got me in and out quickly as promised and it appears they will be helping me fix the issue of having a 2012 model Sonata that tends to burn through oil quicker than average.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and will see you soon.

VG
Vincent G.
Saco, ME
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Sales people and great service with no pressure.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the positive review Vincent! We appreciate your business.

Andover, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service adviser
Michael Abi is good
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and Mike Abi-Aad is a great asset to our team. We look forward to providing you with great service in the future as well.

GS
Gayle S.
Alway a great experience at Salem Hyundai
They are always so pleasant and easy to deal with - I have enjoyed working with this dealership - this is my second new car purchased here and do recommend them.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you Gayle for the kind words and 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we promise to keep providing you with a great experience.

MF
Michelle F.
Thorough and fair
We have been customers of this particular dealership for many years and continue to have excellent service, convenient appointments and good advice. Would recommend.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for the great 5 star survey and being such a valued customer over the years Michelle. We appreciate your business and will continue to provide you with great service.

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Very friendly staff. I was also very appreciative of the shuttle service.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and hopefully during your next visit we can provide you with 5 star service. Unfortunately, we have not started the construction on the Hyundai dealership yet,  but it is in the works and you will be happy with the way it will look when it's all done.

LC
Lori C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Great people and great service
Very pleasant and professional staff.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star survey Lori! It's very nice to hear that you are happy with the service you are provided. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

06/30/2018 Category: Service
Proximity to where I live
Too early to tell....
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business.

Chelmsford, MA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Very Good Service
They took very good care of my car. Service was very quick. Answered all of my questions.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank You for the nice words and the 5 star survey! We appreciate your business.

John R.
Andover, MA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick, well done service.
Parts purchased were installed quickly and very well.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the great survey John! I hope we can continue to provide you great service in the future.

EG
Eric G.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Need real techs
Not happy
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

I’m truly sorry that we could not satisfy your service needs during your recent visit. We have extremely capable technicians who are Hyundai Certified and have been for many years. We try extremely hard to make sure that all customers vehicles are diagnosed and fixed properly. Unfortunately, your vehicle has a noise which could take some time to diagnose. Not everything is as easy as we’d like it  be when it comes to diagnosing and repairing a vehicle. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your visit in hopes to finding out a solution to your problem. I wish you would have contacted me first to work out the issues at hand. Thank you and I hope you have a great weekend

Mary C.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/29/2018 Category: Service
The employees are friendly and the service is timely!
The location of the Hyundai dealership is excellent. The employees are friendly and respectful.
The price of service is affordable.
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star survey Mary! We appreciate your business.

CP
Charles P.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil and filter, antifreeze and auto trany fluid changed.
Oil and filter, antifreeze and auto trany fluid changed when I wanted it, correctly, for fair price with no other problems caused. Everything excellent as usual. Keep up the great job!
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for a such a positive review Charles! We appreciate your business and we look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future as well.

Bedford, NH
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike is very friendly
Very friendly. Service with a smile
GARY D P. from Salem Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future