11/13/2020 Category: Service
Fast and easy
convenient, informative, friendly and easy

Kristen M.
Salem, NH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/13/2020 Category: Service
I bought a 2020 palisade here. Every oil change has been easy and staff very friendly.

Richard B.
North Andover, MA
11/08/2020 Category: Service
Great
Professional service in a nice surrounding.

10/26/2020 Category: Service
........

RD
Rebecca D.
New Boston, NH
10/25/2020 Category: Service
Scheduling was easy and the service manager was very helpful with servicing my vehicle and helped me understand the warranty

david S.
Windham, NH
10/20/2020
Great Sales Service
My daughter purchased a 2018 Jeep . The salesman James was very helpful in working out the sales details. My daughter had some requests in making the purchase
of the Jeep and the Sales Manager David Flowers went out of his way to satisfy all of the requests. He returned all calls and text messages when there were questions even after the sale. She is very happy with the Jeep and the service. Thank You

GS
Gayle S.
Andover, MA
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Very good experience !
Easy appointment - quick in and out - clean waiting room - (wish a different TV station - ie news or weather - anything other than long info mercial) They are very good at observing all of the proper protocols of pandemic. I personally thank them for that alone!

Deborah C.
Windham, NH
10/09/2020
Outstanding
Their service is outstanding and they're easy to work with staff is very nice. Before you buy you should check them out. I've had a bad dealership before and I can tell you it really makes a difference when you have a good one.

KH
Kathleen H.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Oil change service
Did a good job and did it on appointed time. Had to schedule over a week away to get it done though.

Millie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson maintenance
The service department has always been professional and knowledgeable, as well, as friendly, which makes the customer feel comfortable in the service department. The waiting time is never that long so that the vehicle is ready at a reasonable time. The price of the maintenance is also reasonable.

CA
Claire A.
Lawrence, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Very good service.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the kind 5 star review Claire. I'm happy that you received very good service from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CP
Charles P.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil and filter change
Took care of oil and filter for reasonable price without a long wait. Was able to get me in when I wanted to go in. Also replaced intermittent taillight harness for very fair price before I could get a ticket. Was glad they had part on hand. I can’t thank enough. As always great service for a great price! Keep up the great work! Been going there since 2011, car has about 165k now.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review Charles! It's great to hear that you find us to be very reasonably priced. We definitely try to do our best in keeping the costs as reasonable as possible. We appreciate your continued service with us over the years and look forward to seeing you again.

Tewksbury, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Service Manager Gary Peters' and his Service Staff are the "BEST"
Service Manager Gary Peters' and his staff are Fantastic and the Facility is absolutely Clean and Safe
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate that you feel we have the BEST staff here at Key Hyundai of Salem. It's our pleasure to provide all of our customers with great service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Jessica G.
Lawrence, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience!!!
Every time I go to get service here it’s always a positive experience. The front desk staff is always amazing, very welcoming and friendly. That’s why I keep coming back.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review Jessica. It makes me very happy that always have a great experience when you come in for service. It's awesome customers like yourself that make us proud to come here and try to provide each and every customer with a positive service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CL
Cheryl L.
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Clarification
My issue not with staff at Salem Hyundai
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/17/2020

I'm truly sorry that your appointment with us at Key Hyundai of Salem did not go well Cheryl. Unfortunately, that is the way the program is set up through Hyundai which I thoroughly explained to you and apologized multiple times for. I'm also sorry that the Dealership which you purchased the vehicle from (Not Key Hyundai) did not explain how the program works to you so that this did not occur. I also explained that we live in extreme weather conditions and that the oil should be changed every 3,750 miles. If you choose not to do that, then that is completely your decision. I don't feel that it was fair in any way to score us on something that we at Key Hyundai of Salem had anything to do with. I properly educated you on the Hyundai Maintenance Plan and did everything possible to make your service experience a great one. We obviously were not able to accomodate that kind of service for you. I would really like the opportunity to discuss this with you further and make everything right. We appreciate your business and would like to be able to provide you with great service in the future.