Overall Rating 4.5428571/5Overall Rating 4.5428571/5Overall Rating 4.5428571/5Overall Rating 4.5428571/5rating 4.5428571
Overall Rating 2.11429/5Overall Rating 2.11429/5rating 2.11429rating 2.11429rating 2.11429

Hampton, NH
07/17/2019 Category: Service
They are very professional
no comment
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/18/2019

I'm sorry that your recent service wasn't to your satisfaction. We do the best we can to make sure that all of our customers have a great service experience. I don't understand what happened during your recent visit but I would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your visit.

Lowell, MA
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Very unorganized
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/16/2019

I would like to apologize that you were not provided with 5 star service during your recent visit. I realize that the dealership looks a little unorganized through our excessive building renovation and we are doing the best we can to provide our customers with the best possible experience. The renovations are almost done which will make all of our customers happy.

Marian L.
Tewksbury, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience.
I purchased my Tucson from this dealership and have done my first 2 oil changes there. They are very accommodating with giving me an appt when I need it, and they get me in and out quickly. Can't wait for the renovations to be complete to see the new service area etc...
So far nothing but great experiences with this place.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review Marian! We do the best we can to provide you the best service possible. The renovations are almost completed and by your next service visit you will be coming into the new service area and waiting area. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

AC
Annmarie C.
Derry, NH
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Always quick and efficient service with no extra hidden charges. Thank you!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Annmarie for giving us a nice 5 star review. We try to make sure that our customers are in and out as quick as possible and we are always fair with our charges. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Mark B.
Ipswich, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and great customer service
Key Hyundai employers are extremely friendly and professional and the customer service is great!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review Mark! I'm happy to hear that you believe our customer service is great. We all work very hard to make sure our customers remain happy. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Andover, MA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Coustomer service
The team there was beyond kind to me. They even assisted me after their closing hours.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

GT
Gary T.
07/07/2019 Category: Service
15,000 Mile Service
Recently brought my Tuscon in for 15,000 mile service (available as a bundle in brochure). Mike was great in explaining everything that would be done on the car and results of the multi-point inspection when completed. He also took the time to provide me with me a loaner vehicle to use while mine was being worked on. Although I didn't purchase my car at Key Hyundai, I'll always have it serviced there. Thanks Mike and company.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you so much for the kind 5 star review Gary! I'm really happy that Mike was great to you. He is a huge asset to Key Hyundai and makes sure that he takes great care of his customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again for your service visits.

PP
Paul P.
Tewksbury, MA
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient dealership with wonderful, attentive staff!
I can’t say enough about how satisfied I am with my recent Key Hyundai service experience.

Shout out to Gary and Mike, Key Hyundai Service Advisors! Gary and Mike are very customer friendly, made sure my car was serviced on time and kept me updated throughout the repair process. 100% very respectful of my time.

This is exactly how an auto repair experience should be - amazing to deal with staff and easy breezy super fast service.

Very Happy Customer!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review Paul! I'm really happy that we were able to take care of everything for you. We did our best to help you out and I'm glad that it went well for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Dracut, MA
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable considering that the place is undergoing refurbments
Lace is smart and I am sure after the renovations it will look even much better
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I hope that we can provide you with 5 star service on your next visit. The renovations will be completed in a few months and we are all really excited about it. Thank you for your business

TN
Theresa N.
Derry, NH
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Great communication during the entire process. Pleasant and respectful even when extremely busy. Made me feel that my additional questions and concerns were important and went over my service and recommended service with great detail. No pressure to do additional services is also appreciated.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review Theresa! We try to make sure that all of our customers are treated in the best way possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Merrimac, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Very helpful
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I'm happy to hear that you find our staff very helpful. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Andover, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2019 Category: Service
engine light
Diagnosed and resolved quickly
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review Elizabeth. I'm happy to hear that we were able to resolve your situation in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future service.

PC
Philip C.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
convenience to work and home.
Friendly people. No time wasted. Right to the point.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Philip! I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied in how we conduct business here at Key Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future service with us.

Millie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson
Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Took time to review my record to see what services were done in the past and what were needed at present time. Because of the honesty, and sincerity, strengthens their trustworthiness, therefore, I will continue returning to Hyundai Salem, NH.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review Millie! It makes me so happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the service you receive from us. We do our absolute best to make sure that all of our customers are treated in the same way. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reading, MA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Fine dealer, a pleasure to work with Key Hyundai.
The service is always excellent. At the moment, staff are coping well with the redesign of the property.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review. I'm happy to hear that you find our service excellent and understand that we are going through a lot with the renovation. We appreciate your business and hopefully the building will be completed by your next visit.

RD
Roy D.
Plaistow, NH
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Roy
Always great service thank you all
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Roy. We appreciate your ongoing business with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Windham, NH
06/08/2019 Category: Service
They pay personal attention to everyone. Listen to your problems and answers all questions.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm glad that you experienced what we try to provide all of our customers on a daily basis. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

RK
Robert K.
Salem, NH
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Inspection oil change tire rotation
Appointment at 9:30 am. They took my car on time, rotated tires did oil change and inspection sticker and I was home in an hour. Great job and courteous and professional.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review Robert. I'm glad to hear that your appointment went very well and that we were able to get you in and out so fast. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future service with us.

James D.
North Andover, MA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Tire repair
Great experience. Thank you.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review James. It's nice to hear that you had a great experience this time around. I'm glad we were able to repair your vehicle and get you on your way immediately. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Sandown, NH
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming
Very honest and try to save you expenses according to your warranty. Very respectful and friendly.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review! We are honest with all of our customers and want to make sure that everyone is taken great care of. We appreciate your business and we will see you again soon.