Overall Rating 4.5428571/5Overall Rating 4.5428571/5Overall Rating 4.5428571/5Overall Rating 4.5428571/5rating 4.5428571
Overall Rating 2.11429/5Overall Rating 2.11429/5rating 2.11429rating 2.11429rating 2.11429

HB
Hidekel B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/20/2019 Category: Service
In/out, painless
These guys are always awesome. Fast, friendly, and pleasant.

PD
Patricia D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
51520
Quick in and out. Car was ready early. Very satisfied.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service department
Excellent, pleasant service. I had an emergency flat tire and was taken right away. Service department kept in touch throughout the process and I was back on the road the same day

GD
Gail D.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Service is easy to schedule and completed on time

Melinda M.
Haverhill, MA
05/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was fast and the guys were awesome to talk to
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review Melinda. I'm really happy that we were able to take care of your vehicle and get you back on the road as soon as we could. We appreciate your business and hope that we see you again.

Andover, MA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, Timely & Reasonable
Michael does a great job. I trust my vehicle will be properly serviced. My Sonata, which I purchased from Salem Hyundai, has over 150,000 miles, and the car has been comfortable, reliable and safe.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm happy to hear that you think Mike does a great job. He is definitely a huge asset to this company. Lets keep that vehicle running another 150,000 miles for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Derry, NH
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm glad that you think we have great service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Jeffrey M.
North Andover, MA
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Fast friendly and efficient service. Staff is always helpful and friendly.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Jeffrey. It's nice to hear that you find our staff friendly and efficient. We do our best to make sure that our customers have a great experience when they come in for service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Londonderry, NH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Review
Excellent.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Elizabeth. I'm glad you received excellent service from us during your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

RP
Roger P.
North Andover, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Gary squeezed my Azera in for an oil change on short notice. Service was completed with dispatch in an excellent fashion.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Roger! I'm glad we were able to get you in and out. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Manchester, NH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome People
This is an amazing group of people, from the service department all the way up to the sales department! I can’t wait to see the dealership after the remodel has been completed. Keep up the hard work guys!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm happy that you appreciate us as a whole group. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

NG
Nereyda G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2019 Category: Service
My review
Always a great experience
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Nereyda. I'm glad that you always have a great service experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

DT
Deborah T.
Windham, NH
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Turturici
Great place and friendly customer service !
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Deborah. I'm happy to hear that you find Key Hyundai of Salem a great place to bring your vehicle for service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Haverhill, MA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CA
Carl A.
Derry, NH
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Took care my wife’s car quickly even thou I didn’t have an appointment
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Carl. We do our best to accomodate everyone the best we can. I'm glad we were able to get you in and out in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you again.

Lowell, MA
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Overall 1-10, I grade a 7
Dirty, amenities are poor. service is great so far though
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/06/2019

I apologize that your recent service visit was not so good. Unfortunately, as the service manager I do not have much control of the construction that is going on to make everything look and be so much better for all of our customers in the future. Hopefully, when everything is completed you will be much more satisfied and may have a better overall experience with us. I'm at least happy to hear that the servicing of your vehicle went well and you were happy with that aspect of your service appointment. We appreciate your feedback, business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Salem, NH
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Service is great!
Service is great!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm happy that you received great service from us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Dorothy R.
Salem, NH
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient
Everyone was very helpful
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Dorothy. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future service with us.

WB
William B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly staff.
Great experiance.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review William. I'm happy to hear that you had a great service experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

HJ
Henry J.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
These guys are great, very attentive and get the job done. Yes, it cost more to have your car serviced at the dealer, but if you're under warranty, there's no need to go anywhere else. The sevice has been so good that we're thinking about upgrading soon and the dealer is first on the list.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review Henry! It makes us so happy knowing that we've done a great job making your service experiences the best they possibly could be. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you soon and hopefully sooner if you decide to upgrade your vehicle before the next service is due.