Overall Rating 4.4827614/5Overall Rating 4.4827614/5Overall Rating 4.4827614/5Overall Rating 4.4827614/5rating 4.4827614
Overall Rating 2.03448/5Overall Rating 2.03448/5rating 2.03448rating 2.03448rating 2.03448
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

WB
William B.
Lawrence, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly staff.
Staff bent backward to get my vehicle up ans running.

John G.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
I've used this dealership in the past for a previous Hyundai I owned and service was always good and never had a problem with the work I had completed.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
quick service

PG
Pamela G.
Boston, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Although, the facility looks like it needs a face lift, the staff--especially Jackie--provided excellent customer service.
To reiterate, the Salem NH facility looks like it is in dire need of a face lift. However, I found Jacquelyn, your Service Advisor, to be VERY personable, informative, helpful and professional. She's a keeper!!!

GD
Gail D.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Attentive and prompt service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and provide us with 5 stars Gail. I'm happy to hear that your recent service visit went well. We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued service with us.

Luis M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Luis Martinez
They do everything possible to get things done. Thanks
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey Luis! It's nice to see that you recognize our efforts in making your service appointment a smooth one. We appreciate your business and the 5 stars you've provided us. See you soon.

BF
Brock F.
Lowell, MA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always on time when I arrive, Also Im having a problem with 1st to second gear and the tech tested it and felt what I was worried about
Always have done me right with one exception.

When purchased, loan was high, your finance guy told me to call Capital one after a year to lower my payment. I was not told the truth. I called capital one 13 months later when my credit score went up a lot. They said your dealership just said that to me, they don't review and rewrite a loan, against there policy. Said have to go to another finance company for a year. If still good score I could then apply back with capital one. Your finance guy gave me false information, that's the only complaint I have, I should not had been told that falsehood.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/19/2018

I'm glad you recent service visit went well Brock and you were able to provide us with a 5 star review. I am also sorry that the whole sales process did not go smooth. I will talk with the current Sales Manager and have him contact you regarding your issue. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

EL
Erin L.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai rating
Was in and out of service quickly. Service workers were professional.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/14/2018

I'm happy to hear that your service visit went well for you Erin! We appreciate your business and the 5 star review you've provided. I hope that we will continue to provide you with great service during your next visit as well.

DF
David F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Keep you informed of status
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/14/2018

I'm happy to hear that you received great service from us David! We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued service here at Salem Hyundai.

Haverhill, MA
Great Staff
A really pleasant experience here. The building needs some renovation work, but besides that the service is exceptional.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/14/2018

It's nice to hear that you had a pleasant experience during your recent service visit. We are hoping that the renovations to our building will be coming soon. Thank you for the 5 stars review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hopefully by your next visit the building will be under construction.

Windham, NH
Great customer service.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/14/2018

I'm happy to hear that you received great service from us! We appreciate the 5 stars and your business. We look forward to your continued service with us.

DT
Derek T.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great job with the service and Jacqueline was awesome!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Derek! I'm glad to hear that Jacqueline provided you with great service. We appreciate your business.

Charlene M.
Dracut, MA
Best dealership
I absolutely LOVE you guys. You have the best staff with amazing people running your service department. Everytime you call me with regards to my vehicle, it's always a pleasant phone call, Gary to be specific has a wonderful personality and was very understanding with my situation. I bring my vehicle to you for all my services and never once have I been let down. I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for helping me the way you did with my unfortunate situation reguarding my engine blowing. Salem Hyundai is a life saver I thank you !!!!!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review Charlene! I'm very happy to hear that you love our service department and employees. We do our very best to make sure that everyone is treated kindly and receives the very best service from us. We appreciate you kind words and your business. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Pelham, NH
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service, fast and honest. The only thing is I have been coming here for awhile now and I hear they are going to remodel the building and every time I come in it looks the same, old, outdated, and gross. This building needs to get remodeled really soon. Hyundai and Key need to do something yesterday.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Hopefully, the building will be going under construction soon.

HG
Hemanth G.
Lawrence, MA
awesome people
awesome people, and work done fast. The building doesn't look good and needs to be remodeled ASAP.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the nice review and the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Lauren M.
Newburyport, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Fuel Reimbursement
I had to bring my car in for a fuel reimbursement. I went in May and Joe took all of my information. I then called in late August to make sure everything was all set and Joe reassured me that my fuel reimbursement was on its way and it takes 8-12 weeks. It did not come. I called early September and Joe said that it did not go through and I would have to come in again. When I came in for the second time, he said it did not go through because it was inputted into their computer wrong. I am in the process of waiting another 8-12 weeks.

I appreciate them taking responsibility for their mistake but this is an unnecessary inconvenience. And if I didn’t call (twice), I would have never known of their mistake.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/14/2018

I'm sorry that the previous employees did not follow through with your request but I'm glad that we were able to take care of it for you on Saturday! Thank you for completing the survey.

John G.
Lowell, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
In and out very quickly, tech explained what issues he had discovered and the cost to fix them. No pressure to have the additional work done, which I liked.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great review John! We appreciate the 5 stars and your business. I'm happy to hear that you received great service from us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

AH
Alyssa H.
Haverhill, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
60k servicing
Work done quickly and well.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey Alyssa. I'm happy to hear that your recent visit went well. I hope that we can provide you with 5 star service during your next visit. Thank you for your business.

JO
John O.
Atkinson, NH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I've had my vehicle s serviced here for a dozen years. I have purchased 2 new vehicles and am currently leasing one. Always satisfied with the service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review John! We appreciate your continued service with us over the years. We look forward to seeing you for future services as well.

WD
Wayne D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service and rep.
I recently had my vehicle serviced at Key Hyundai. The service rep, Jackie was outstanding. The service on the vehicle was excellent.

Service area
This facility is not up to current maintenance facilities. Old and dirty lounge and check in area. Service rep, Jackie, was excellent. She offered to wash my car because there was no car wash there for service work. Key Hyundai should look at the facility in Naples, FL to see how a service area should be.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/11/2018

I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience here with Jackie and the servicing of your vehicle. I would also like to apologize for the appearance of the dealership. We should be going through a renovation shortly which will make the building look a lot better to our customers. Hopefully things will be done by the next time you come visit (next summer). Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. We appreciate your business and your honesty. I look forward to being able to service your vehicle in the future Wayne.